More is Better Witrh AndroVar!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More Gains! More Muscle! More Hardness! More Strength! More Fat Loss! More Value! More Everything!

Introducing

androvar_400x600.jpg

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule

Servings per container: 180

Amount per serving

Absorption Blend: Grape Seed (Extract), Celery Seed (Extract) 350mg **
Velvet bean (extract)(Mucuna Pruriens) Seed (Standardized 15% L-Dopa) 125mg **
3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol-one 100mg

One bottle has enough for a 6 week cycle at the 400 mg. sweet spot.

You want to try it? We want to let you!
Looking for 2 loggers to run a log with all the standards, but with one extra, since AndroVar is about more.
During your log, at least once a week, you need to show us something "more".
Show us a workout where you got more reps, a lot more. Tell us about an exercise where you got more weight, a lot more. Anything that shows a lot more. Can you do that?

Let see the apps then!

Age?
Training experience?
Previous logs? If so, links:
Tell us or show us one thing you wish you could constantly have MORE of.

Who wants more?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jump in on this guys! Cant wait to see some apps!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg of epiandro per capsule and 180 capsules per bottle! Let's see some apps!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, interested logger here! Looks like a solid and well dosed product and something I would love to try out..

25 years old, 218 lbs, 5'11''

Training Experience

Been training consistently since I was a freshman in college, so about 6 years of hard work with the weights. I've done one bodybuilding show and will possibly be looking to compete again in the summer depending on how things go. I am a hard worker in the gym and follow a 5 on, 1 off, 5 on, 1 off etc routine so as you can tell I love training and smashing the weights! I train volume/max hypertrophy but go heavy. I press up to 145 lb dumbells for flat bench, row 150 lb dumbells, squat 400+ for sets so I feel like I can go pretty heavy but of course always looking to get stronger. Trust me I can really put this stuff to the test when it comes to my workouts!

Logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/263933-chuck-box-test.html#post4856166

There are many things I could constantly have more of lol! But for the sake of the app and keeping it fitness related, I could always use more SIZE and STRENGTH!! That's why we are in this game right? The never ending quest :) Oh and lets not forget food, could constantly have more of that.. Feel like I eat more than a family does in a week during a typical day haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice app. Theatrim log looked good

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd bro apply later

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, could I stack this with my next cycle of SD, Ment, Halo and DMZ?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Seriously considering this.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously considering this.
Even with my troll comment above (just because you always seem to get questions like that and I figured I'd get it out of the way for ya ;) ), this guy here would be a nice pick. That is if he gets his app in!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent op here guys... wish I could throw my name in the mix, but finishing up an 11 Oxoderm Log and
about to start a BLR Rebirth PCT Log...

seems like a solid product..!

good luck guys :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this guy here would be a nice pick. That is if he gets his app in!!
Thanks for the love dude!

Because of this love, I'm throwing my name in the ring!

I'm 43 years old and needing that extra edge right now in the gym to get me ready for beach season. I just got back in the gym about a month ago, and the results are coming, but, like all of us on here, I WANT MORE!! I was basically out of the gym for almost 3 months due to the holidays and a ton of overtime. I've been sticking to a high volume routine and plenty of cardio.

I think this supplement would help lean me out even more while still making some gains.

I'm on my cell phone right now, so I can't get to my old logs. I can tell you that I'll update often, and would post progress pics as well.

mfarmy13

Awards
I am already on it, so from time to time I'll come in and give feedback, Monday the 9th will mark 1 week

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am already on it, so from time to time I'll come in and give feedback, Monday the 9th will mark 1 week
Sounds good man! get in here guys.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Age 27
Lifting experience: started in high school, been seriously lifting for the last 4yrs
Stats: 6'0" 218lbs

What I'm looking for is to boost my 5rm on all my lifts. I had surgery 2yrs ago so I can't do anything less than 5reps when working out. That means no more making out :(

Here are my current lifts in the big 3
Bench: 280 x 5
Squat: 375 x 6
Deadlift: 405 x 5

Current measurements (on a cut right now)

Chest 48"
Thighs 27.5"
Calves 16.5" :(
Biceps 17"
Waist 36"

Lookin to keep trimming the waist and bring up my calves and arms to 18"

The last log I did was for LG Science battle hardener kit, helluva run!! Broke prs weekly! In 4 weeks I'm going to take a 1 week break from dieting, then get back on it for another 6-8wks...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ nice app. Do you have a link to your LG log?

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, how is the run going for you so far?
Mainly interested in strength gains you are seeing, I know it is early.
Excited in case I get picked, but there is some sick competition in here! So we will see. hah

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just curious when you'll be picking loggers.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some good apps so far! Lets see some more!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat in. Age 27 Training experience: Been training since 16 primarily body building when I was younger but started powerlifting about 2 years ago. Now I'm doing somewhat of a hybridization of 5,3,1 periodization. I took 3 months off over Christmas due to a shoulder injury and decided to lose some weight along the way I've gone from 260-270 to 237 as of today. Lost a lot of poundage over the last three months. Three months ago my lift numbers were.
Ohp: 180
Deadlift: 490
Bench: 275
Squat:400

New depressing numbers...

Ohp: 125
Deadlift: 315
Bench: 205
Squat: 275

Just started training again about 2 weeks ago and i feel really good so hope fully I can bump my numbers back up pretty quickly but at my current weight! Previous logs? I'm doing one right now for shred xt just started it yesterday and I've done a few more. Have to find them it's been s while. I try to be very descriptive with my logs and update them often.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265414-shred-xt-cause.html

I want more strength, and muscle but less fat I'm tired of waddling around. I try to push myself to the limit with every routine and like to switch it up every once and a while and do widow makers or exercises like that to push myself to the limit.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw my hat in. Age 27 Training experience: Been training since 16 primarily body building when I was younger but started powerlifting about 2 years ago. Now I'm doing somewhat of a hybridization of 5,3,1 periodization. I took 3 months off over Christmas due to a shoulder injury and decided to lose some weight along the way I've gone from 260-270 to 237 as of today. Lost a lot of poundage over the last three months. Three months ago my lift numbers were.
Ohp: 180
Deadlift: 490
Bench: 275
Squat:400

New depressing numbers...

Ohp: 125
Deadlift: 315
Bench: 205
Squat: 275

Just started training again about 2 weeks ago and i feel really good so hope fully I can bump my numbers back up pretty quickly but at my current weight! Previous logs? I'm doing one right now for shred xt just started it yesterday and I've done a few more. Have to find them it's been s while. I try to be very descriptive with my logs and update them often.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265414-shred-xt-cause.html

I want more strength, and muscle but less fat I'm tired of waddling around. I try to push myself to the limit with every routine and like to switch it up every once and a while and do widow makers or exercises like that to push myself to the limit.
Nice looking app..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a great product

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great product
yes sir! Let's keep the apps coming! A lot of good ones so far. tygatyga don't forget if you're still interested :)

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day for apps fellas! Winner will be announced in the morning.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep im all about the pump and veins haha

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After some lively debate and consideration.... enhanced and Bigcountry08 please PM me your shipping info!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys. Link the logs itt when you get them up and running!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to see the logs up and running!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bottle came in yesterday! Started last night. Log will be up later today!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Mine came in yesterday too, not starting mine till a week from now. Next week is my rest week on 5,3,1 so don't want to waist the gainz!!! I'll be interested to see how this goes I tried the original epi twice and didn't notice to much but maybe this one will be a little better and I never tried it on a cut which if I remember correctly was what it worked best on. Over all I'm really excited.