More then just OxyMax XT coming from Performax Labs!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More than just OxyMax XT coming from Performax Labs in the next few months

Over the weekend Performax Labs gave us an update on the fat burner they announced the name of early last year. It turns out despite having heard nothing on OxyMax XT for around nine months, the brand are now getting ready to launch the weight loss supplement. The product is expected to go on sale in between four to six weeks time, putting it on shelves late next month or early April at the latest. While one supplement is almost always enough from a company, especially one as young and small as Performax. They've actually got another formula lined up for not too long after OxyMax XT gets out of the way. We don't have an official name for the product just yet, but have managed to get a few clues on what will be the brand's sixth supplement. Apparently the mystery product is going to be "geared towards bulking however can be used for cutting as well". That description alone hints at the muscle building department, although Performax have said it will be in an "obscure category", pointing at more of a spin off from that area. While the details are certainly interesting as mentioned the supplement isn't due to arrive until after OxyMax XT, meaning it'll be more than a month or two before fans can start getting excited.

More than just OxyMax XT coming from Performax Labs in the next few months | Stack3d Supplement News

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can tell you the profile will definitly be one people apprecaite!

Im really excited for the second product as well, its going to make an awesome stack with either Alphamax or OxyMax!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I can't wait to see the feedback on this one

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can tell you the profile will definitly be one people apprecaite!

Im really excited for the second product as well, its going to make an awesome stack with either Alphamax or OxyMax!
The 2nd one is the profile I am waiting on.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The 2nd one is the profile I am waiting on.
That one will be amazing as well! The one following OxyMax will be a full open label just like Alphamax! Can't give it out too much information just quite yet, its one of those products where the name will immediately give it away.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That one will be amazing as well! The one following OxyMax will be a full open label just like Alphamax! Can't give it out too much information just quite yet, its one of those products where the name will immediately give it away.
Apparently the mystery product is going to be "geared towards bulking however can be used for cutting as well". That description alone hints at the muscle building department, although Performax have said it will be in an "obscure category", pointing at more of a spin off from that area.

Will it be an open label?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup 2nd release will be open label.

However we will only release it when Cubs win World Series. Haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Yup 2nd release will be open label.

However we will only release it when Cubs win World Series. Haha
So you're saying it's never coming g out? haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Don't think the boss will approve my timetable.
Yeah, that would be a bad business plan to base things off the success of the Cubs. haha then again, your team didn't give Joey f*ckin Votto a big long term deal. Haha my Reds....

Last edited:
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are going to LOVE OxyMax XT!

Just popped a capsule this morning and I feel amazing! Def. going to be a big among the fat burners.

We may have a contest starting Monday :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are going to LOVE OxyMax XT!

Just popped a capsule this morning and I feel amazing! Def. going to be a big among the fat burners.

We may have a contest starting Monday :)
Profile?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye out for the contest Monday for more info. I will say I am thoroughly impressed with the formula and the feel of the product!! Cant wait for everyone to be able to try it!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apparently the mystery product is going to be "geared towards bulking however can be used for cutting as well". That description alone hints at the muscle building department, although Performax have said it will be in an "obscure category", pointing at more of a spin off from that area.

Will it be an open label?
Color me intrigued!