Log Opp for Myokem Alphadex!! Come one Come all!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's right, one lucky person will get to log our potent hormone modulator Alphadex!
alphadex_bottle_cutout-400x566.png

With such an awesome Super Bowl finish, it got me thinking of what my favorite finish to a sporting event was. So that's how to enter, just post your favorite finish to any sporting event, and we'll pick a random winner in a few days!
For example here's my favorite. As a White Sox fan they were in the World Series in 2005 and in game three they played the longest game in World Series history, and won with a home run in the top of the 14th to go up 3-0.
OfYGY.gif

With lots of great reviews and an awesome profile
alphadex-supplement-facts-114x141.png
make sure to get your entries in to log Alphadex!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creative promo nick

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity here and a good idea to choose a logger :)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Subbed. Nick great idea, can't wait to see what people say!! Winner will have a amazing product!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Great opportunity here, put some apps in!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! Let's see some entries guys! Can't pass up a chance to run a great product for free!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Oh go on then I'll bite :) and post up my favourite moment in sporting history for me so far...

I was up early on a Saturday morning watching the England v Australia rugby World Cup final of 2003 (I was 13)... There were literally 1-2 minutes left and we were tied with Australia at 17-17...

Johnny wilkinson made a risky drop kick... Everyone's heart stopped in the crowd and at home, the tension was incredible and those few seconds of the ball being in the air felt like 10minutes...
Then it dropped.......
Right over the bar and we got the 3 points needed to win!

Everyone in the stadium ERUPTED!

I'll never forget that moment, here is the England team with the trophy.

image-2860147003.jpg

muskate

muskate

Awards
Anytime the Edmonton Oilers don't loose (doesn't happen often).

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice entry Grinnell! muskate let's get a little more creative than that :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last year's Alabama-Auburn finish. I'm not a huge fan of either team, but I was lucky enough to be in attendance at the game. It was an incredible game with one of the most unlikely endings I will ever see and certainly in a live game. Amazing!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Blue Jays entered the ninth inning of Game 6 in 1993 trailing 6-5. The Philadelphia Phillies needed a win to stay alive and force Game 7. Phillies manager Jim Fregosi called on his closer, Mitch Williams (Wild Thing was his nickname if I recall correctly) to finish off the game.

Eccentric Blue Jays outfielder Rickey Henderson led off the ninth with a four-pitch walk. With one out, Paul Molitor singled to bring up Joe Carter.

Everyone knows what happened next. Walk-off home run to win the World series. Toronto Blue Jays are back to back champs.

We are the only team in the League to not make the playoffs since :(

Myokemist

Awards
Bump for more apps

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
For me, it has to be the 2008 college basketball national championship game between Kansas and Memphis! Being a KU grad, I am a little biased :)

Memphis led the entire game until the final few minutes when KU clawed their way back in it. And who can forget the "shot heard 'round the world" when Mario Chalmers drained a 3 with 2 seconds left to tie it! We dominated overtime and I wet my pants in happiness.

Soon afterwards me and my buddies ran outside to shoot fireworks in celebration. Only to tip over an artillary shell which shot to my next door neighbor's house and blew up on their roof hahahaha priceless!!

hide83

Awards
As a Bears fan for me it was the 2001 Chicago Bears over the Cleveland Browns. It was just a regular season game but chicago scored 2 touchdowns in the last 1:30 of the game, one being a crazy Hail Mary, to tie the ball game. Then mike brown took an interception back for a touchdown in overtime to win the game.

Man I miss when Chicago could play defense.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a Bears fan for me it was the 2001 Chicago Bears over the Cleveland Browns. It was just a regular season game but chicago scored 2 touchdowns in the last 1:30 of the game, one being a crazy Hail Mary, to tie the ball game. Then mike brown took an interception back for a touchdown in overtime to win the game.

Man I miss when Chicago could play defense.
I remember that game. Mike Brown had a streak of games like that.

There is one bears game I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet. I won't ruin it though.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
As a Yankees fan my favorite finish was Jeters game winning hit to his last game at Yankee stadium. You could not have scripted it any better than that.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like the Yankees but that was awesome, can't write this stuff!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Bump for more apps but I'll throw in game 7 couple years ago Bruins scoring in twice in the last couple seconds to go to the stanly cup.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more apps but I'll throw in game 7 couple years ago Bruins scoring in twice in the last couple seconds to go to the stanly cup.
Thanks for not mentioning they were playing the Toronto Maple Leafs. We are so broken!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Thanks for not mentioning they were playing the Toronto Maple Leafs. We are so broken!
Didn't want to rub it in (;

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
As a Yankees fan my favorite finish was Jeters game winning hit to his last game at Yankee stadium. You could not have scripted it any better than that.
i was in attendance... absolutely shocked. i have a hilarious youtube video of my reaction if you wanna see it

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards

Myokemist

Awards
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MJ and James Worthy. Quite the effective combo, lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afternoon bump! Plenty of time to get entries in guys!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna keep this up through the weekend so don't forget to get your entries in!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity. I have never got to run a Myokem product, but the line looks incredible. Definitely an up and coming company.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity. I have never got to run a Myokem product, but the line looks incredible. Definitely an up and coming company.
Definatley, I've had pyroxamine and nitramine. Both very good, just alpha and magnitropin left :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still have a few days to get entries in!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day for entries!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Bump. This is a great opportunity people.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;MEuUXLFbV9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEuUXLFbV9A[/video]

Patrick Kane's game winning goal in OT Stanley Cup 2010 Game 6

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to add my worst finish as well ... World Cup '94 final in Pasadena. Roberto Baggio launches a penalty kick over the crossbar. Brazil beats Italy :(

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
That's right, one lucky person will get to log our potent hormone modulator Alphadex!
View attachment 114026

With such an awesome Super Bowl finish, it got me thinking of what my favorite finish to a sporting event was. So that's how to enter, just post your favorite finish to any sporting event, and we'll pick a random winner in a few days!
For example here's my favorite. As a White Sox fan they were in the World Series in 2005 and in game three they played the longest game in World Series history, and won with a home run in the top of the 14th to go up 3-0.
View attachment 114030

With lots of great reviews and an awesome profile View attachment 114027 make sure to get your entries in to log Alphadex!

Last year's Stanley Cup Playoffs with my L.A. Kings as total underdogs starting the first round going down 3 games to the san jose sharks then doing a 4 game sweep to come back only to be the 4th team in pro sports history to do this! and going all the way to win the Stanley Cup! Most Amazing playoff series I have ever seen!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last year's Stanley Cup Playoffs with my L.A. Kings as total underdogs starting the first round going down 3 games to the san jose sharks then doing a 4 game sweep to come back only to be the 4th team in pro sports history to do this! and going all the way to win the Stanley Cup! Most Amazing playoff series I have ever seen!!
Yeah yeah yeah. .. We remember.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Good luck to all who applied, you will love alphadex!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to all who entered! Geoforce, your number came up in the generator so you won! PM me your information so we can get your Alphadex sent out and get that log started!

Thanks again to all who entered and keep your eyes peeled as we have plenty more coming down the pipe!

Last year's Alabama-Auburn finish. I'm not a huge fan of either team, but I was lucky enough to be in attendance at the game. It was an incredible game with one of the most unlikely endings I will ever see and certainly in a live game. Amazing!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow, thanks guys. Can't wait to give this a run!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Congrats Geo

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Congrats, you will love alphadex! And that game was crazy for sure

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established