Looking for Testers for our new pre workout Illicit.

IFN15

Awards
Hey all we are looking for some testers for our Illicit Pre workout. So anyone interested let us know!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Watching this. No app though. Already logging a pw.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any profile label?
2nd this.
Strength and Intensity Matrix (3.25g serving)
Beta-Alanine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Amperall (4-amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate), Norbile Orchid (Dendrobium nobile 4:1) Stem Extract, Phenylethylamine HCL, Hordenine HCL, Yohimbine HCL

Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame K Red#40.
*400mg caffeine per serving

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Solid promo here.
kissdadookie puccah8808 xhrr hvactech

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down ;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would love to log this but I have my name already in a hat elsewhere. If it doesnt pan out though I would love to log this it has a strong profile I love
Phenylethylamine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to log this but I have my name already in a hat elsewhere. If it doesnt pan out though I would love to log this it has a strong profile I love Phenylethylamine.
yeah I thought testers was maybe a few samples? I could log a tub but I am going to be doing a topical 11keto log... Don't think it would have any bearing on the pre but just putting that out there.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could do samples as I'm testing out another PWO at the moment with about 2 weeks, maybe a little longer, left.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Know the Y content? A lot of people may have a bad reaction to it, and caffeine?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 mg of Y shouldn't bother most people. Looks like a pretty basic pre-workout. I'd start with only a half serving though.
Beta-Alanine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Amperall (4-amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate), Norbile Orchid (Dendrobium nobile 4:1) Stem Extract, Phenylethylamine HCL, Hordenine HCL, Yohimbine HCL

The problem is if you half dose this, you are at 1.6g total per srving of all those ingredients -200mg so thats 1.4mg
Agmatine should be at least 750mg or so to see good benefits (leaving you with around 750mg
BA you need at least 1.6g in split doses 2x a day to see benefits (already -750mg)
+ all the other ingredients not even factored in.
so you can see some ingredients will be short changed if half dosed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
True, but it's not something I want to dose fully at first try. I'm like that with any new stimulant. Have to be, because I have no clue how I'm going to react. When I get too jittery, the last thing I want to do is workout and increase my heart rate.
agree 100% just looking at it from an ingredient perspective and what you may need to reap the benefits as far as agmatine and BA (if you half dose it will be pretty low and may not notice much from those in particular)
400mg of caffeine for most may blow them away (stim wise as i know it would myself)., and Y may be counterproductive even at a low dose of 2mg, some people get jittery and have bad reactions to it.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Interested logger here. I have no logging experience here on AM but been trying to get one started! I can update as needed and post before/after pics (not sure if needed for a pre) if you all want. Profile looks good, I am currently finishing up Thermobombs which I was using pre workout so it would be nice to get back on something more pump oriented.

IFN15

Awards
This is a predominately stim based pre, our contraband is more of a performance blend. We made this for the guys who love getting the rush from their preworkout.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this, I also have not run any logs before but would like to get into it!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If its just testing hell yea I'll take a couple of servings and give my feedback.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would be interested as well on trying out a few samples. Full reviews and a YouTube video. Let me know thanks!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to log this for you guys, but if your sending some samples I'm up for that too.

Is there anywhere we post our app? Or just some info here?

Couple quick things about me:

24 years old, training for 5 years this year.

Currently weighing 195lb. Cutting down to 185

I have logged 4-5 products on here so far.

I train early in the morning so preworkout a are a BIG part of my supplementation.

Squat- 420
Bench- 300
Deadlift- 520

My training is based around strength and hypertrophy (power bodybuilding).

Can update my log daily, I'm very active on here. Use the mobile app so am on around 7+ times a day.

That covers the basics, let me know if you need anything else.

IFN15

Awards
This is for a log not just a test of samples. There are a lot of good guys in here keep them coming.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This is for a log not just a test of samples. There are a lot of good guys in here keep them coming.
Then count me in for a log for sure! I was hoping you would say that instead of samples :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like Stims this might be right up my alley.

Not an app, just saying!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only 1 for AlphaMax

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Iron Forged Nutrition Illicit

Taste

I got 4 sample packs of this product and IMO it tasted like Fruit Punch or a Berry Punch. The initial hit of the flavor is very strong, and leaves a very long lasting and strong after taste from first sip to last impression. The flavor is very strong in this product, so for those who like a stronger tasting pre-workout this will not leave you unsatisfied. Blew me away with the amount of density in the flavoring for a fruit punch. It was like a dense not sweet kind of a kool-aid.

Mixability

My 4 sample packs were ¼, ½, ¾, and 1 scoop . So I did 4,6,8,10 oz of water for each corresponding sample. While 10oz may be more than what most people use for a single scoop I prefer to dilute mine a bit and in the end it was still strong. Not to mention the powder mixed very easy and left no kind of residue left behind. Mixed within 10-15 seconds in a shaker cup (Blender ball).

Formula

Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame K Red#40.

For 1 full scoop it is stim heavy for most (400mg Caffeine), also in the Strength and intensity matrix you are going to try and break it down with 3.25g and if you do you may notice some products and ingredients may be under dosed.
Most studies will show you that 3.2g-4g of BA(total) split into two doses will be optimal via pubmed research, so around 1.6 just guessing based off first ingredient may be enough, if you half dose this product it wont be close.
N-Ace L Tyrosine This amino acid is critical for a number of different bodily functions such as cognitive processes, building muscles, and cell growth and recovery. Taking N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine can support peak performance from both your brain and body by alleviating stress, stimulating your mind and improving neural communication
Agmatine should be around the 500-1000mg range (.5-1g) range to see some great pump and partiotining benefits of the product. So if there was 1.6g BA (for instance) and then at least 500mg Agmatine you are already at 2.1g, then not to mention 400mg caffeine takes you up to 2.5g and only .7 left in the blend.
Hordenine is not seen often in pre-workouts. It is a natural nootropic that may aid focus and mental clarity for training. Not to mention PEA (Phenylethylamine HCL) is another form of a nootropic which will aid focus during your training.
Yohimbine is not for the weak some people get jitters off of it, so with the unknown amount I would guess 2-2.5mg base off the full dose I took and no jitters (which is the minimum amount)

Overall a different pre-workout blend, but possibly under dosed in some aspects in a full 1 scoop product

For those like myself who go to try ¼, ½, and ¾ you may be falling short if you are not a person who can handle a lot of stims in the other aspects of the pre-workout and may need to utilize some bulk powders to reach adequate amounts.

Dosing

*** All Workouts were at 5AM in a fasted state upon waking when taken.

¼ Scoop → 100mg caffeine did not feel too much, and almost all ingredients would be very minimal. Taste was good, Mixability was good, but not much to note. This would be like a get me up for most people for a morning coffee replacement.

½ Scoop → This was not too bad, 200mg caffeine is my sweet spot. So the energy was a nice little hit and sustained for a good 60-90 minutes throughout training. NO BA tingles present, but overall I find that this pre-workout will give you a longer lasting energy matrix due to the forms of nootropics in the mix.

¾ Scoop → This was strong, strong for me, but for many propably not the most amount of caffeine. Again the streaming energy is very present and this is where this pre-workout sticks out IMO. It is similar to like taking TeaCore technology and how it prolongs the stim effect. I felt a bit of increased performance (BA), and a bit of pump in the ¾ scoop compared to the other 2 (Agmatine).

1 scoop --→ A little too much caffeine for my liking, was a bit jittery at first, but definitely woke me up in no time. I had energy for a good 2 hours post-workout so almost a good 4-5 hours total. Pretty strong, much better pump, and also performance was great. If you can handle stims this will sit good for you. No real jitters at all from Yohimbine hence why I am guessing the dose is around 2.5mg tops.

a big thank you for IFN for allowing me to try this product and send me samples in return for this review

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review as always

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the great review. Nice and comprehensive.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No thank you guys. I hope that my honesty and detail is what you are looking for.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

a stim lovers wet dream....at least on paper!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would love to do review of this Pre w/o for you. I am basically stim free (besides a cup of coffee every day) for the past many months.

Let me know what the requirements are, but You can definitely count on my for an honest review.

xhrr

Awards
Sorry guys been away for a while but appreciate the mention. Probably wont be around for a few months longer as I'm heading to basic training for the air force in the next month or so. Solid promo though pre looks solid especially since I was cursed with an absurd tolerance to stimulants.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys been away for a while but appreciate the mention. Probably wont be around for a few months longer as I'm heading to basic training for the air force in the next month or so. Solid promo though pre looks solid especially since I was cursed with an absurd tolerance to stimulants.
Good luck man!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hey all we are looking for some testers for our Illicit Pre workout. So anyone interested let us know!
Always Interested!!! 9+ Years Experience lifting, 31 year old male in Denver Colorado Area, Workout regularly 5 days a week, Thanks for your consideration!

DR325

DR325

Awards
I just wrote up a nice long review for another pre workout and would be grateful to log this as well! The ingredient panel is mesmerizing!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you, and best of luck!!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this just finishing up a log on a Pre be done by end of the week. Always looking for a good jolt to get me going first thing in the morning after a 12 hour shift and ready to hit the weights. Love my pre's the more stimmy the more I like.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once I run out of stimaholic def gonna stock up on this.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if you guys are still looking for loggers for this, but if you are, I'd love to log the product. I run 7-8 miles every day and hit the gym about 3 days/week, so I can definitely attest to the quality and effects of the product when used prior to bouts of long, steady-state cardio.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if you guys are still looking for loggers for this, but if you are, I'd love to log the product. I run 7-8 miles every day and hit the gym about 3 days/week, so I can definitely attest to the quality and effects of the product when used prior to bouts of long, steady-state cardio.
Send a PM to IFN15