Olympus Labs New EP1C TD and Oral Testing!!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys?! I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to stop in and update my AnabolicMinds’ peeps about what's going on with our transdermal product and about an EP1C revamp that will be taking place very soon!

Okay, so here we are, we've been working diligently on bringing the EP1C TD to light and to also find a way to increase (-)-epicatechin bioavailability. As we are all aware, catechins, polyphenols and the like have a hard time crossing the plasma membrane due to their structure. We also know the vast potential that these ingredients hold, which is why we have been working tirelessly to find and produce a means of increasing their absorption!

There are a few ways to overcome issues of this nature, we can supersaturate the body by taking large amounts of these ingredients to make up for solubility issues OR we can find a way to increase absorption. Unfortunately, another fact that we are all aware of by now, or should be is that ingredients such as (-)- epicatechin are damn expensive to produce, which really makes the first option not the most ideal means of solving the problem.

I’m here to tell you that we at Olympus Labs, have found and perfected a technology that has the ability to increase the bioavailability of (-)-epicatechin far more than ever done before, period! We are the first company to ever introduce (-)-epicatechin in this novel and innovative form in the history of (-)-epi!

We have taken (-)-epi and bound it in a way that increases absorption! I can’t give you all the details just yet but expect to see this new and improved, novel form of (-)-epi coming very, very soon! We have locked down and perfected the technology! Yeah, as in it has already been produced!

Are you one of the guys that was hoping for a transdermal version of EP1C? Well, this new technology not only increases oral bioavailability but TD absorption as well! Don’t worry guys, we’re working on getting this out to you all as quickly as possible! And to all my dudes that put in for beta testing the TD you’ll still have the option to do so! We apologize for the delay but as soon as we found this gem, we had to put all (-)-epi projects on hold until we were able to perfect the technology involved. Once we knew production was a go, all bets were off and this new form was implemented immediately!

So… what can you expect from us? A new and improved (-)-epicatechin product in oral and TD variations! You can also expect to see this technology used in upcoming products such as a nutrient repartitioning and fat loss product! I’m going to tell you right now, keep your eye on us, in fact, keep both eyes on us! Our R&D team has some incredible products in store and you can expect huge, HUGE things from OL for the rest of the year and for 2015!

Feel free to toss up some questions and I'll do the best I can to answer! If I don't respond for a bit, forgive me as I have my second round of midterms coming up in a week LoL! Train Hard guys!

-V
It's time for testing to commence!

Requirements:

You must start when your bottle arrives, no ifs ands or buts! Our current timeline is looking at a January 21 st shipping date. No putting it off a week or two.

For this round of testing a log will not be completed but instead you will be contacting myself with weekly updates. This is to observe trends that each individual is noticing without adding placebo to the other testers.

DO NOT PUT YOUR APPS IN THIS THREAD! IF YOUR APP GOES IN THIS THREAD YOUR DQ'D!

Email your app to [email protected]. To avoid anyone knowing who applied and who was picked. If we find out you're telling people you'll be dropped and not allowed to test and or log for us in the future and believe me with what we have coming out first quarter 2015 you might be so upset to miss out on our testing and logs that you give up weight training entirely and we don't want that hahaha!

At the end of the testing, we will release your results for public viewing.

Spots available:

3 people will run both TD and Oral EP1C. These are with the new delivery system that is different from previous versions, TD and oral.

5 people will run Oral only

5 people will run TD only

If interested, send me in your apps! With username included ;) We're going to use people that have or have not run an epi product. Non responders are encouraged to apply.

Good luck guys!

And remember, DO NOT PUT YOUR APPS IN THIS THREAD! IF YOUR APP GOES IN THIS THREAD YOU'RE DQ'D!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll be starting my og TD EP1C next week and can't wait to see this released. Well done guys!!!

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Do you want this run solo only? I will be in pct during that time. Probably 2wks in at the start time for your epic run.
please ley me know if its worth putting in a app

Awards
  • Established
how long will the run last? 30 days? 60 days?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get in on this fellas, limited spots are available!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooooo, do NOT put app in this thread...... got it! ;)

Looks like there's gonna be quite a few lucky people to test these new products out! Really cool!!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told you guys.....olympus labs is still on top!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Lets get some apps emailed over guys!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told you guys.....olympus labs is still on top!
It is good to see some quality companies still standing as the dust and ash is settling from the volcanic eruption of the b.s. ban.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is good to see some quality companies still standing as the dust and ash is settling from the volcanic eruption of the b.s. ban.
Thanks man! Glad to see so many people interested and hoping to see even more turnout for this awesome opportunity!!!

Mortals get ready to put in the effort and become Demigods!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep sending those apps!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't be worried about the ban anymore ;)

We may or may not have a new line getting released in the future making the ban seem like, meh whatevs

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tons of apps so far! I've been getting them non stop since I posted this thread lol, crazy!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you sent an e-mail!!
Nah, I haven't been on here to much lately. Been spending more time off line since the ban and loss of rep position. I think it's good for me right now to just be on here casually. When things calm down at work and all, then I'll be back more and maybe looking for a new rep job. We'll see.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nah, I haven't been on here to much lately. Been spending more time off line since the ban and loss of rep position. I think it's good for me right now to just be on here casually. When things calm down at work and all, then I'll be back more and maybe looking for a new rep job. We'll see.
I hear you and as always wish u the best!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I wouldn't be worried about the ban anymore ;) We may or may not have a new line betting released in the future making the ban seem like, meh whatevs
They have no idea what's about to happen !!!

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you selecting the loggers?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wonder just how many people can handle something like this...Such a great opportunity to truly test drive such groundbreaking supplements!.

Hell check the logs thus far what do you have to lose! Make the change from a mortal to a Demigod TODAY!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've received a good amount of emails so far just wanted to let you all know I'm getting them. We'll be going over the ones we currently have soon :)

Thank you all for your apps!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Keep those apps rolling in guys! Truly a great opportunity to not only test a great product, but to put Spaniard through hell trying to decide. He was complaining the other day about not having enough to do so let's make it harder on him!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anxious to see results from this. Glad i stocked up on goods before the ban. Im ready for the next goto supp tho.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The standard info about yourself and why you would be a good choice..
Yeah, that and words would be a good start. How many words? All of them.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if words can't describe how bad you want dem gains??

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol'd at interpretative dance
Finally a chance to breakout my new rhythmic gymnastic routine..I've been training with Will Ferrell.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do these "words" need to be fashioned in a certain order as to make sense or can they just be random words as though we have torrets?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Emails have been received and having to go through and narrow candidates down is making things tough! We shall be getting back to everyone soon!

This is going to be EP1C!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for results. I've been away from the boards lately, and missed the boat apparently :(

Still giving support to OL, though!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for results. I've been away from the boards lately, and missed the boat apparently :( Still giving support to OL, though!
Send the email!!!

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Emails have been received and having to go through and narrow candidates down is making things tough! We shall be getting back to everyone soon!

This is going to be EP1C!
When you thinking? By Monday maybe?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
In for results. I've been away from the boards lately, and missed the boat apparently :( Still giving support to OL, though!
Nice to see you around and as always thanks for the support

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I thought this already was started? Been gone too long apparently

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I thought this already was started? Been gone too long apparently
The first round of testing started and there was a few promising logs now we have entered round two. From what I understand the second batch is a bit different than the first. And they have added something to the carrier of the oral version to aid the absorption.