Chaos and pain...NEW FEROX! SALE! NUFF SAID!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new ferox is here! From face melting to skin tearing!Get your pre workout in with us!

ferox.png

New formula new better taste! The formula speaks for its self!
Lawless lemon lime, watermelon war machine, mango mutilation and strawbloody kiwi crush.Flavors a man drinks!

If you were unaware.....our news letter is the best way to find out about little sales like this. Go ahead and sign up!

Also.....You can get 30% off at chaosandpain.com if you review a product here and send a screen shot of it to [email protected].

Also you get brownie points with me if you send the best picture of a man in a speedo you can find to that email address aswell! It has nothing to do with ferox I just want to have the reaction from wayne when he gets the pictures lol!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
wait....what???? picture of a man in a speedo:whip: you bad boy you. take that, take that!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys might want to distance yourself from war machine... He's in a bit of legal trouble at the moment ;) lol. Jk.

However, that has got to be the most powerful pre profiles I have seen in a while. On paper looks stronger than 1,3 Hyde and muscle marinade. Not for the faint of heart.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys might want to distance yourself from war machine... He's in a bit of legal trouble at the moment ;) lol. Jk.

However, that has got to be the most powerful pre profiles I have seen in a while. On paper looks stronger than 1,3 Hyde and muscle marinade. Not for the faint of heart.
Yes sir! Fellow Hyde fan here!