Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

CreMax - Maximum Performance Creatine
- Increased Muscle Size and Fullness
- Increased Power and Strength
- Improved Endurance, Hydration and Recovery

CreMax is an advanced performance creatine specifically designed to increase Strengh, Size and Recovery. Creatine has been a staple in the supplement industry for years however CreMax is here to set a new standard by providing rapid and consistent muscle and strength gains. CreMax supercharges the effects of Creatine by utilizing synergistic compounds to potentiate ATP production, intercellular buffering and osmoregulation.

Creatine Monohydrate
Over the years various new and innovative forms of Creatine have been released, being marketed as the next best thing. However when it comes down to cold hard facts, one clear winner stands above the rest, Creatine Monohydrate. This is because Creatine Monohydrate has more creatine gram for gram than other forms, has 99% bio availability and over 200 clinical studies performed on its efficiency and safety!
- Increased Strength and Power
- Enhanced Fullness and Weight gain
- Improved Recovery

L-Taurine
Taurine is crucial for many significant processes in the body and is actually the second most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue. Taurine was included in this formula, because as an osmolyte it's highly synergistic with creatine, further increasing muscle fullness and hydration. Additionally Taurine helps decrease oxidative stress, further increasing athletic performance.
- Increased Cell Volume and Muscle Fullness
- Increased Performance and Endurance
- Improved hydration

Betaine Anhydrous(TMG)
Betaine Andyhrous or Trimethylglycine is rapidly gaining popularity, as recent studies have shown promising results as an ergogenic aid. Betaine can increase performance by delaying time to fatigue, as well increasing and maintaining power output. Its believed some of these performance enhancing effects may be attributed to its ability to act as an osmoylte.
- Increasing performance by delaying fatigue
- Improved Power Output
- Enhanced Body Composition

Creatinol-O-Phosphate
Next up is a relatively new and exciting ingredient, Creatinol O Phosphate. Now do not confuse this with Creatine as it’s a completely different compound however they do tend to be very synergistic. Creatinol-O-Phosphate, like Creatine, can increase ATP production however it can also an intercellular buffering agent, which will help to stabilize muscle PH resulting in greater endurance and performance.
- Increased Strength gains
- Increased Endurance
-Improved Recovery

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! This is going to be a bulk product for us, so a great price and will be able to stack with anything!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great and versatile creatine product! You can use just 1 scoop to get 2500mg of Creatine which would be the perfect stack to those that only take 1 scoop HyperMax.

During testing, testers were noticing great performance and endurance, nice to use a creatine you can feel working pretty quickly.

Price should be pretty on point with other pure creatine mono products! So one hell of a deal for the extras involved!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypermax, a new flavor of Fitmax, and CreMax and we are only half way through the year!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I have stomach issues with 5 grams creatine mono.. So running this at one scoop with all the extra goodies should be really nice for me and a GREAT buy!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have stomach issues with 5 grams creatine mono.. So running this at one scoop with all the extra goodies should be really nice for me and a GREAT buy!
Yea should be perfect and price should def. be on point for the quality of product!

Since im closer to a 2 scoop guy for HyperMax i have been adding 1 scoop of CreMax in my Intra-Workout drink, gives me a bit over 5g/day.