TWO Log opps for Hypermax! Get Hyper with Performax Labs!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hypermaxreveal.jpg

Alright guys, we're giving away two tubs of Hypermax for two lucky people to log!
b7e7835bbc43988847e129e06ce3316e2de9762d2b6d0c2c909b607edfadae7e.jpg

Hypermax is our Brand new very powerful pre work out with plenty of punch and other goodies that you'd want in a PWO.
HyperMaxLabel.png

So here's how to enter. Just post a picture of how hyper you want to get! It can be anything from the tazmanian devil to this
strength_03.jpg

So lets see some entries! We'll be keeping this open til Monday. Offer is good for US only.

Good luck guys, and stay Hyper!

szZXsquid

Awards
Hello my name is denny and I am new here but am not new to lifting I have been lifting since I was 14 and am now 19 and am very hard into lifting I am training dp 4x and torq which is essentially high volume and am only taking the basics atm creatine mono and beta alanine and fish oil , bcaas and good diet in check on a lean bulk atm and just recently got a sample of your guys pre workout hypermax and loved it on biceps triceps day would love to give this an honest unbiased log if you would give me a chance thank you

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
51d6a1f5d8789.jpg

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see how Hyper people want to get with Hypermax!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello my name is denny and I am new here but am not new to lifting I have been lifting since I was 14 and am now 19 and am very hard into lifting I am training dp 4x and torq which is essentially high volume and am only taking the basics atm creatine mono and beta alanine and fish oil , bcaas and good diet in check on a lean bulk atm and just recently got a sample of your guys pre workout hypermax and loved it on biceps triceps day would love to give this an honest unbiased log if you would give me a chance thank you
Check out the rules and get an entry in good sir!

szZXsquid

Awards
Sorry I couldn't post a pic of anything my phone is acting up but I linked a pic of how hyper I wanna be when I walk up in the gym and lift every day

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I couldn't post a pic of anything my phone is acting up but I linked a pic of how hyper I wanna be when I walk up in the gym and lift every day
No worries! I tried to post it for you but no luck, but gotta love the Hulks energy! I definitely feel like hulk in the gym on Hypermax

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your interest, can you provide us with a small review of hypermax based on the sample you took, im very interested in hearing your thoughts on it!

szZXsquid

Awards
Well here it is..I recieved the fruit punch? Only flavor I think..it was a little in the sweet side which isn't bad and it mixed good with a spoon I took the whole packet due to a small stim tolerance and my workout was great pump was awesome and focus was definitely spot on and best of all I experienced no crash/ comedown later on in the day and could sleep at night so all in all u guys are onto something and u got urselves a customer nxt payday lol

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome glad you liked it!

Come on guys, this is a great opp to try a new product!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creative entries guys, love it!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets see some more entries. I'm tired at work, I need to see some HYPER pics

thesuppking

thesuppking

Awards
I am Sammy
I'm 21 years old and I have taken around 30 different preworkouts (guesstimate)
I have been lifting for 5 years and am very serious when it comes to supplementation
I have a youtube channel and TheSupplement King with a few followers and around 75,000 views
I am willing to review on here and log and do a youtube review just let me know thanks
and loving all the pics guys the Dave Chappelle one had me laugh out loud in my Philosophy 120 Class lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just noticed Tony Montana, that picture wins! Scarface is in my top 3 favorite movies.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice entries guys! Keep em coming!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
That was intended for the tony Montana pic. Didn't print quote
Lol thanks I knew there would be a few that knew what I was talking about haha.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the hell am I looking at with that last picture!

mikeault

Awards
What the hell am I looking at with that last picture!
Remember the guy in Florida that got naked and ate the homeless guys face off because he was high on bath salts?

That's how hyper.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice entries! Few more hours to get entries in

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'm all caught up. Over the weekend I was using android app and it doesn't show pics.

Lets see a few more

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, thanks to all who entered! If not selected to log, don't hesitate to email [email protected] to get a FREE sample of Hypermax.
So with that here are the winners!

Madripper32- Doesn't get much more hyper than Tony Montana at the end of Scarface!
Koi1214- The IV coffee drip really got me, know plenty of those type and Hypermax could help em!
Please email your names and address to [email protected] and title the email Hypermax tub winners! Thanks again for playing along and looking forward to seeing the logs!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys. I expect PRs to be made. Enjoy!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Email sent thanks for picking me.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys! I'm glad the Tony Montana picture stood out. Al Pacino is my favorite actor of all time.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Package came today log will be up next week after. MDW Vacation.