Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Intoducing
LEVEL II
SUPER Thermogenic Powder! Now in Fruit Punch

Thermogenics are widely popular among those wanting a boost as they go through their daily routine and others looking for an extra edge in their workout. Formutech Nutrition presents the leader in next- generation thermogenic powders, Level II Super Thermogenic Powder!
Level II is perfectly dosed with an innovative proprietary mix of ingredients that is sure to deliver an abundance of sustained high energy without that annoying JITTERY feeling; and no crash.*

You will notice:

• Increased metabolism*
  • Enhanced mood, especially when dieting*
  • Better mental focus and speedy brain function*
  • Decreased appetite*

Level II Super Thermogenic comes in an easy-mix powder and its fruity grape flavor tastes fantastic! The powder delivery system in Level II exceeds out-dated thermogenic products because it starts working FASTER to give you the added energy you need.* Don’t wait for pills or capsules to dissolve in your digestive system. Level II provides the most efficient and FASTEST absorption of any thermogenic on the market.*

Here's your chance to try our newest, most powerful fat burner to date! We're looking for up to 5 AM members to run a 30 day log for us on this so we can get some feedback from the community!

So come on you speed freaks, you stim junkies, you know who you are!
In addition to the standard "Why should we pick you" and "links to other logs"......I want to know......"Who is going to win this year's Mr Olympia?? Throw up an app and show us why you should be picked to try out the NEW Level II Super Thermogenic Fruit Punch!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our punch flavor is unbelievably good!! It's a great time of the year to get started with your spring/summer cut and this stuff DELIVERS!

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Love me some Level II, and totally stoked about FP. Can't wait to finish my grape up just to switch over. Lol

Swanks you are correct our FP flavor is insane. Best FP I ve tried.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wolf looks great!! Just smoked the Arnold, but I want Kai. He is the most sencire person in the sport. He worked hard , persevered (sp), and became a great. Like the story, like the man, love the body!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
FP! What?! That's awsome I can't wait to get my hands on this good opp here guys let's get on it And for the O I say Kai great all around guy and a total beast or Evan I been fallowing him for a while him frank and Antoine made me who I am today and evans a great guy actually trained with him once dudes humble and strong as an "ox" lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Usa

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Our punch flavor is unbelievably good!! It's a great time of the year to get started with your spring/summer cut and this stuff DELIVERS!
If it's anything like the volatile fruit punch I would agree! Also before I put an app in, I am going to be doing a re-comp, I was taking ampilean in the AM, just for morning focus/way to wake me up, but are you guys just looking for people on a cut, or would someone on a re-comp (who needs energy in the morning, and definitely wouldn't mind the focus/mood enhancing aspect of this) be eligible?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it's anything like the volatile fruit punch I would agree! Also before I put an app in, I am going to be doing a re-comp, I was taking ampilean in the AM, just for morning focus/way to wake me up, but are you guys just looking for people on a cut, or would someone on a re-comp (who needs energy in the morning, and definitely wouldn't mind the focus/mood enhancing aspect of this) be eligible?
If you think you can accurately gauge the product I would give the chance.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Well I will be able to gauge the mental focus/ energy effects of it very accurately... If your looking for the fat loss effects of it, I won't, since I will be eating slightly above maintenance, I won't really be noticing the fat loss aspect so to speak...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I will be able to gauge the mental focus/ energy effects of it very accurately... If your looking for the fat loss effects of it, I won't, since I will be eating slightly above maintenance, I won't really be noticing the fat loss aspect so to speak...
welllllllll that depends. If you dose on an empty stomach and do fasted cardio the yohimbine should maximize fat oxidation

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
I always take my thermo's on an empty stomach,I just never really do fasted cardio, I should start though... I just know I have had good experiences in the past with using N-A-Tyrosine, 5-htp, Evodiamine, and alpha-y... I believe L-Phenylalanine is also a good mood/energy/focus ingredient as well... The GCB can limit fat gain I assume with it's effects on insulin/Blood sugar levels.... I am not sure if I have ever used Higenamine, but It seems like it can help with my ED ......................................... I mean fat loss/prevention..... :), Can't go wrong with ginseng either, and caffeine is a must, I don't sleep well (don't get good R.E.M sleep), and I always wake up groggy/tired (I need to pick up a sleep aid/GH product, because melatonin doesn't do it on its own... I have had success with these type products in the past)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always take my thermo's on an empty stomach,I just never really do fasted cardio, I should start though... I just know I have had good experiences in the past with using N-A-Tyrosine, 5-htp, Evodiamine, and alpha-y... I believe L-Phenylalanine is also a good mood/energy/focus ingredient as well... The GCB can limit fat gain I assume with it's effects on insulin/Blood sugar levels.... I am not sure if I have ever used Higenamine, but It seems like it can help with my ED ......................................... I mean fat loss/prevention..... :), Can't go wrong with ginseng either, and caffeine is a must, I don't sleep well (don't get good R.E.M sleep), and I always wake up groggy/tired (I need to pick up a sleep aid/GH product, because melatonin doesn't do it on its own... I have had success with these type products in the past)
Sounds like you need some REM 8.0!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where are all the Stim Junkies that want to loose weight?

Don't take our word for it, I encourage you all to do a google search on Level II, 8,9's and 10 out of 10 on all the boards....

This is a very universal product for both males and females. Hits you in about 10-15 minutes and kills appetite for hours....

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards

Don't take our word for it, I encourage you all to do a google search on Level II, 8,9's and 10 out of 10 on all the boards....

This is a very universal product for both males and females. Hits you in about 10-15 minutes and kills appetite for hours....
Im right here lol nah I got mine already it's great!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Absolutely folks! The appetite suppression of this product is second to none!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested. Bulked up pretty nicely over the winter and now need to lose some chub so I can see the real me again LOL I am a total stim junky. I love to take as high powered a stim as possible on an empty stomach in the morning to get the day going and feel that energy surge that coffee just can't give me. I workout in the evenings so having a hardcore stim in the morning is a great all day boost that won't interfere with my PWO in the evening. I will be logging Quake as soon as my mailman gets his @**! together but I would love to add this to my morning routine to really burn off this flab.

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Absolutely folks! The appetite suppression of this product is second to none!
It probably is too strong for what I am trying to do :(, I really wanted to give it a shot, looks like a great profile! I don't want to take a spot of someone who will be cutting... If you guys do a R.E.M 8.0 promo again soon :), or a natural EFX promo I am definitely throwing in an app!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It probably is too strong for what I am trying to do :(, I really wanted to give it a shot, looks like a great profile! I don't want to take a spot of someone who will be cutting... If you guys do a R.E.M 8.0 promo again soon :), or a natural EFX promo I am definitely throwing in an app!
Right on man

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
This was posted on our FB page yesterday on Level II.

Good morning.I just wanted to thank you for making Level 2 !!! I used to be a long distance runner but had to stop running due to arthritis.I got depressed and gained 55 lbs.My brother got me into weights and i feel like a new man. But I couldn't lose the fat.I tried Alphamine ,Dexaprine and many others.None would kill my appitite until i found Level 2.within 15 minutes of taking it my appitite is gone and gone for 7 hours.I am 4 weeks in on it and down 15.6 lbs. Thank you so much for making Level 2 and really saving me from bad health!!!
From the bottom of my heart Thank you Thank you !!!!
Have a great day!!
Rob S

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good morning.I just wanted to thank you for making Level 2 !!! I used to be a long distance runner but had to stop running due to arthritis.I got depressed and gained 55 lbs.My brother got me into weights and i feel like a new man. But I couldn't lose the fat.I tried Alphamine ,Dexaprine and many others.None would kill my appitite until i found Level 2.within 15 minutes of taking it my appitite is gone and gone for 7 hours.I am 4 weeks in on it and down 15.6 lbs. Thank you so much for making Level 2 and really saving me from bad health!!!
Have a great day!!
Rob S
Boom!! Its the truth!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards

Have a great day!!
Rob S
Can't argue with that... I buy a lot of bb related supplements/health supplements and will only spend my time writing about something work writing about, I am sure I'm not the only one whose like this....

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'll throw my app in to try a product from FN. Why should you pick me? The first answer is a question.....Why not? But seriously, I have been a member of AM for a little over 2 years now. I took some time off last year to get my head right. During the winter I ballooned up 20 pounds of fat. I want to try Level II to help me lose this stubborn fat I put on because the beach is coming faster and I wanna look good for the ladies and the wife too. Plus I am an assistand soccer coach and soon to be assistant baseball coach and I do not want my kids outrunning me because of all the extra weight. Here are links to my past logs.....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225943-cary-does-pct.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223125-battle-stations-cary.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220891-cary-gets-rating.html

I would really like to see Kai win this year.

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
I'll throw my app in to try a product from FN. Why should you pick me? The first answer is a question.....Why not? But seriously, I have been a member of AM for a little over 2 years now. I took some time off last year to get my head right. During the winter I ballooned up 20 pounds of fat. I want to try Level II to help me lose this stubborn fat I put on because the beach is coming faster and I wanna look good for the ladies and the wife too. Plus I am an assistand soccer coach and soon to be assistant baseball coach and I do not want my kids outrunning me because of all the extra weight. Here are links to my past logs.....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225943-cary-does-pct.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223125-battle-stations-cary.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220891-cary-gets-rating.html

I would really like to see Kai win this year.
lol..."and the wife"

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Let's keep those apps comming. This stuff is an awesome product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A couple more days for this

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fruit punch sounds tasty!

This stuff is the real deal guys. Better than OEP was!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fruit punch sounds tasty!

This stuff is the real deal guys. Better than OEP was!
Damn straight! Virtually zero crash and the appetite suppression is much better

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
i NEEED this!!! going to start UD2.0 in a couple of weeks. MUSCLEPHARM's - SHRED MATRIX jus aint cuttin it BRAH!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Ill throw an app in been a long time member but been gone a while but I am back. I would give a NO BS log/review of any and all samples I receive I have done many in the past. I am currently sporting a reduced calorie diet trying to shed some unwanted weight and do not currently take a proper preworkout supplement.

GL to everyone else, pm me if chosen thanks or additional questions

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took a Thermo II pill! First stim in almost a month. I wish I had ordered the powder but I wasn't thinking about it at the time because I had such a good run with the capsules.

Gonna try my sample of grape tomorrow though.

You guys are going to love this stuff. Love the clean energy!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took a Thermo II pill! First stim in almost a month. I wish I had ordered the powder but I wasn't thinking about it at the time because I had such a good run with the capsules.

Gonna try my sample of grape tomorrow though.

You guys are going to love this stuff. Love the clean energy!
I love the convenience of the caps. Ive been taking one cap 3x a day and its really helping me keep my diet on point

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more apps to get shredded for summer??

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I need it Brother .... After a long winters bulk I need to get rid of the flubber that came along with the muscle. I've tried many thermogenics out there from HotRox to Hydroxycut and although they were somewhat effective both left me less than impressed. I wanna be impressed :) I already put my app in several days ago and I really can't understand why you haven't received more apps for this chance at logging your product.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need it Brother .... After a long winters bulk I need to get rid of the flubber that came along with the muscle. I've tried many thermogenics out there from HotRox to Hydroxycut and although they were somewhat effective both left me less than impressed. I wanna be impressed :) I already put my app in several days ago and I really can't understand why you haven't received more apps for this chance at logging your product.
I know right? Tis the season to cut!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
look at all the level II fans im loving it!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lets get more apps in here we want to pick some winners. Add a good app to the good group we got. We wanna give some supplements away!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see a couple more apps tossed in today!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
None!
C'mon now!

Start getting cut for summer; it's time!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
None!
C'mon now!

Start getting cut for summer; it's time!
Don't know where everyone else is but Damn I am ready to start cutting this winter blubber and would love to put Level II to the test .....

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Don't know where everyone else is but Damn I am ready to start cutting this winter blubber and would love to put Level II to the test .....
that's what im talking about!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So no one wants to cut for the Summer?

Bueller!? Bueller!?