Upcoming Chaos and Pain Products!!!

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Yo guys! I thought I'd clue everyone in on what we have in the pipeline and give you a little teaser as to their formulas. I won't be giving full formulas, as I may have had a formula stolen and (thankfully) botched by a big supplement company after getting a little overexicted while speaking to the company's president.

There are also a couple of products that have yet to be named, so I thought it might be cool to give you guys the opportunity to chime in on what you like best, or suggest other names.

Here's some of what you have to look forward to:

Cannibal Predator- Ketogenic diet support supplement. This bad boy will contain ample amounts of Cinnulin-PF, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Polynicotinate, Banaba Extract, and a couple of other things that will slam you into ketosis like John Cena tossing you off the Empire State building into a lake of melted butter.

Tweaker Fat Burner- Very Stim Heavy / Alternative to Inferno and Ferox. As much as I like burning fat without feeling like I'm having a heart attack, every now and again I like to spazz out like I've been on a weeklong party bender with FARC militiamen in the Colombian jungle. As such, this unnamed product is going to contain Acacia Rigidula, Hordenine HCL, Higenamine, β-phenethylamine, and a pile of other heart-stuttering goodness. Just keep it away from your grandma unless you want to come into your inheritance early.

Potential Names for tweaker product:
Cannibal Conflagration
Cannibal Combustion
Cannibal Tweak
Cannibal Blaze
Cannibal Abbadon
Cannibal Psycho

Testosterone Booster / Sex Aid- This unnamed product is gonna rock anything and everything that will jack up test levels and suppress estrogen (note the LACK of fenugreek... I got cho backs!). Some of the ingredients: D-aspartic Acid, Curculigo Orchioides, N-Carbamyl Glutamate, Ashwagandha, and Long Jack.

Potential Names for the test booster:
Cannibal Fury
Cannibal Furor
Cannibal Caligula
Cannibal Rage

Amazon- Female Hormone Regulator / PMS Product- I actually formulated this for a friend who is an elite powerlifter, and her boyfriend has thanked me repeatedly. Not only does she lift better on this, but she's much happier during shark week- less cramping, less moodiness, the whole lot is covered. I know taht many of you think this might be a goof, but it seriously works. Some of the ingredients: Dandelion Root Extract, DHEA, Potassium, Electrolytes, Charcoal, P5P, white willow bark, and a bunch of other awesome.

Creative Racetam Product, Aniractam/Oxiracetam blend- Noots are my favorite kind of supplements, and I have got a bunch of badass ideas based on my own experimentation with them. This one is specifically designed for creatives- people who write, draw, or play music, or for anyone who wants better verbal fluiditiy and logic in the course of the day. Some of the mind-altering ingredients: Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, and PEA, in addition to a few other goodies. This bad boy will be stackable with Genius, so there's not much crossover in ingredients.

Potential Names:
Cannibal Davinci
Cannibal Polymath
Cannibal Neanderthal (had bigger brains than homo sapiens and created the oldest art in the world by 4000 years)

Thyroid Fat Burner- This thing is going to allow you guys to attack your fat from two angles- norepinephrine with the stims and thyroid with this product. The first ingredient isn't being used by anyone, to my knowledge, and is a novel stimulant kind of like DMAA that is VERY dopaminergic. Since no one else is using it, I'll keep that under wraps, but the two ingredients I will mention are the big thyroid movers- 3,5-Diiodo-L-Tyrosine and 3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine. For those of you who will invariably question my wisdom in omitting 3,3... it doesn't work. Plain and simple. Pubmed has my back if you feel like looking it up for yourself.

Potential Names:
Cannibal Claw
Cannibal Maul
Cannibal Slice

Also in the mix are:
  • Cannibal Savage, an IGF-1 precursor product
  • Cannibal Coma, a sleep aid/growth hormone booster
  • Cannibal Fuel, a protein powder based on the amino acid profile of human flesh. Kicking around the idea of trying to get the flavors ethnically themed, but I tend do doubt anyone will actually allow me to name vanilla "Norse", Chocolate "African", and so on. Hoping they'll let me get away with white meat and dark meat. If only everyone was as sociopathic as me, what a wonderful world it'd be.

andrewmc

andrewmc

Awards
Love the idea of adding another noot to the mix. Any thought on adding a non-stim fat burner to the mix? Unless you don't think there's any efficacy behind such a product.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Love the idea of adding another noot to the mix. Any thought on adding a non-stim fat burner to the mix? Unless you don't think there's any efficacy behind such a product.
Closest you're going to get is that thyroid product. We still put a stim in there so people would get a little lift. Herbal non-stim fat burners are invariably bunk.

AddledCorpse

AddledCorpse

Awards
All look ****ing sick and would buy them all.

Most excited for the nootropic blend and test booster however.
I just wanna stack a ****load of nootropics, buying cannibal **** just makes it easier.

Also, kudos on the naming, all pretty mad titles. Hope the bottle art will be just as awesome, hahaha.

Excites/10.

Edit: Ethnically based naming of proteins sounds awesome to me, ha ha ha.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
All look ****ing sick and would buy them all.

Most excited for the nootropic blend and test booster however.
I just wanna stack a ****load of nootropics, buying cannibal **** just makes it easier.

Also, kudos on the naming, all pretty mad titles. Hope the bottle art will be just as awesome, hahaha.

Excites/10.

Edit: Ethnically based naming of proteins sounds awesome to me, ha ha ha.
Hahaha. At least one person agrees! As for the labels, hell yeah man. Sin Leung and I are on top of it like... Lindsey Lohan on her coke dealer? Rebel Wilson on a chocolate chip cookie cake? Jeremy Clarkson on a Mercedes AMG? White girls on mac and cheese?

Nausea

Nausea

Awards
Damn...any projections on when new stuff could potentially emerge? Also, it looked like you rocking CnP shorts in a recent pic on the FB page. Are those something coming out as well?

BrutalImpunit

Awards
Everything CNP has released so far has surpassed expectations. I can't wait for more.

Would you ever consider the following products:
-joint formula
-prohormone
-cycle support

AddledCorpse

AddledCorpse

Awards
Damn...any projections on when new stuff could potentially emerge? Also, it looked like you rocking CnP shorts in a recent pic on the FB page. Are those something coming out as well?
Haha, I was asking about the shorts too.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited for Cannibal Predator, since I'm headed straight for Apex Predator FFF for another 6-month run in about a week. I never heard of anything like that before, and am very much looking forward to more info.

I've only just started looking into thyroid supplementation, so I'm interested there, too.

I like Cannibal Psycho.
Cannibal Rage is too much like Animal Rage.

Name bank: Carve, Cleave, Sunder, Butcher, Rabies, Frenzy, Warcry, Warlord, Warlock, Berzerk, Riot, Sacrifice, Tesla

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm diggin Furor for the t-booster. Rage is a little played out for you guys.

BrutalImpunit

Awards
Cannibal Caligula: Let them hate me, so long as they fear me!

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Those shorts are old. I still have a few pairs if you want a pair. Email me at [email protected] with your size and I'll see what I have.

We're going to release at least two of those in Q2 of 2014, and another two in Q3 and Q4. Depending on cash flow, we may release more. Part of the reason behind posting this was to gauge demand.

TheSolution

Awards
Strong posting of recently registered users ITT…
We're all slowly migrating over from Chaosandpain.blogspot.com, using Anabolic Minds to host our forum. This conversation has been had on other threads regarding C&P supplements, check those out if you need further clarification. (Yes this is my first post, I only recently registered because I've exceeded my unregistered view count.)

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
I'm excited for Cannibal Predator, since I'm headed straight for Apex Predator FFF for another 6-month run in about a week. I never heard of anything like that before, and am very much looking forward to more info.

I've only just started looking into thyroid supplementation, so I'm interested there, too.

I like Cannibal Psycho.
Cannibal Rage is too much like Animal Rage.

Name bank: Carve, Cleave, Sunder, Butcher, Rabies, Frenzy, Warcry, Warlord, Warlock, Berzerk, Riot, Sacrifice, Tesla
You make a good point about Rage. Thanks for the names. Tesla was actually in the running for Genius.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Everything CNP has released so far has surpassed expectations. I can't wait for more.

Would you ever consider the following products:
-joint formula
-prohormone
-cycle support
We won't be doing a prohormone under Chaos and Pain. It'd expose the whole company to lawsuits and seizures. Same goes for strong cycle support, unless you're just looking for a liver cleanse. We're going to be doing a joint formula with the Olympus line that's dropping in August. It'll be CNP, but not part of the Cannibal line.

BrutalImpunit

Awards
We won't be doing a prohormone under Chaos and Pain. It'd expose the whole company to lawsuits and seizures. Same goes for strong cycle support, unless you're just looking for a liver cleanse. We're going to be doing a joint formula with the Olympus line that's dropping in August. It'll be CNP, but not part of the Cannibal line.
Thanks for the info!

Liver/blood pressure/prostate support, like AI Sports Life Support was what I was asking about.

Basically, anything I am already buying from another company I'd rather be buying from you. I have read your blog for years now, and I know your research is solid. Chaos and Pain is very personal to you, so I know you're going to only release products you believe in. I have used and loved everything you've launched so far, and I will at least try everything you put out.

Swole+Ferox is deadly! I have to remember to pace myself when I'm under the bar.

CNPJamie

CNPJamie

Awards
Thanks for the info!

Liver/blood pressure/prostate support, like AI Sports Life Support was what I was asking about.

Basically, anything I am already buying from another company I'd rather be buying from you. I have read your blog for years now, and I know your research is solid. Chaos and Pain is very personal to you, so I know you're going to only release products you believe in. I have used and loved everything you've launched so far, and I will at least try everything you put out.

Swole+Ferox is deadly! I have to remember to pace myself when I'm under the bar.
Gotcha. I'll put that in our list of formulas to develop. Thanks! Til then, I like CTD Labs' Liver Armor in particular.

DoctorViking

Awards
How much will Predator really help with long term ketosis?

I've heard cocconut oil, amongst other things, can help you "get into ketosis" faster, but I've found that to be bull**** because, while it may produce more ketones, it doesn't touch your muscle/ liver glycogen stores, so you are kicked right out of ketosis an hour or so later.

So.... will predator actually get rid of stored glycogen, or will it just produce ketones?

PS:
Rage for test booster. Also "Red Hulk" would be good.
And Neanderthal for the other. Time we reclaim that noble name. Espically since Homo Sapiens Sapiens is looking more and more to be the product of Neanderthals and homo sapiens ****ing/ raping each other.

Nausea

Nausea

Awards
We're going to release at least two of those in Q2 of 2014, and another two in Q3 and Q4. Depending on cash flow, we may release more. Part of the reason behind posting this was to gauge demand.
awesome! as far as demand, I cast my vote for the noot.

Steve_ss1

Awards
The IGF-1 precursor sounds interesting, something ill be looking forward to stacked with the sleep and GH product should be a powerful combo. Mrs steve is excited about the female hormone/PMS product too.

Oh, and i got my hoodie the other day, its a strange cotton and a really nice fit, i'm pleased with it, even makes me look like ive got some delts!

BrutalImpunit

Awards
I think we will launch the joint formula with Alex's line. A PCT may be down the road.
Thanks! I'm certainly not trying to derail you guys from the products you have planned to launched. They all look great to me, and I will give them all a try. I would love to see CNP grow and become hugely successful. If you're trying to gauge interest, I'm interested in them all (sans the female supp). I do feel Genius could use a companion to enhance it further. I'm taking aniracetam and oxiracetam in addition for full effect.

I asked about the other products because I would like to consolidate my purchases. I also hate having to buy so many different products from different sources to get what I need. Jamie's advice has always been to "take double for best results" so I know you guys won't be underdosing your products.

Re: joint formula: Jamie mentioned on his AMA that he uses Biosil and Serrapeptase for his joints. Biosil is pricey and the liquid makes the original Ferox taste like nectar. I'm not aware of any other joint formulas that contain Serrapeptase. Many joint formulas also seem to be underdosed.

Re: cycle support/PCT/PH: Jamie has made no secret his recommendations for PH products in the blog over the years. I doubt I am alone in the reader or customer base in PED usage, so it would be great to see at least some support supps from you guys.

mrjasonbbc

Awards
This is probably out of the scope of the CnP line, but what about digestive enzymes/support? Bromelain is very well documented as being a powerful protein digestive enzyme. One nutrition professor I talked to long ago mentioned that he ate a can of pineapple preworkout along with his shake for the carbs and took bromelain every day. I took his advice because, well, he seemed smart as hell and was jacked as ****. I can truthfully say after adding bromelain and some pineapple preworkout, cheap whey never gave me gas again and I put on 5 lbs in a month doing nothing else differently. Bonus, pineapple makes your semen taste pineapple-y. I know there aren't any studies on it, but as a fact my wife swallows every single time now and likes the taste--no ****. Besides that and probiotics, I don't know what else you would add. Fiber? Vegetable extracts/greens powder for those going on a meat heavy diet? For someone on a super high protein diet a little increased absorption will go a long way. I love what you guys are doing with ingredient transparency and even though I haven't personally tried any of your formulas, I have tried most of the individual ingredients in them that most haven't heard of and have enjoyed messing around with my own formulas. Keep on kicking ass and taking names!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just FYI :)

BPS has a fat burner called Combustion already. Version 2 is soon to be released, I believe :)

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Solid products you guys should look into selling stack I bet that would help with sales! I loved the samples ima stim junkie so they where just the way I like them :)

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
Solid products you guys should look into selling stack I bet that would help with sales! I loved the samples ima stim junkie so they where just the way I like them :)
Ya we are going to start doing some stacks soon. It is one of those works in progress hahaha! Also send me your address to my email in my signature.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Just tried my sample of Ferox.. AWESOME ****! I plan to get a tub when my current pwo runs out. Both these new fat burners sound bad ass...

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards

ShadowKnight

Awards
More nootropics are always nice. Stack that with Genius, call it Braaains! for laughs. Seriously, though.

The Shadowed Knight

Destroyer2020

Awards
Hey guys,
Any updates on all these products? Also, any plans on an intra-workout drink along the lines of Plazma, just not nearly as expensive?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Like those names much, especially cannibal coma. Are you going to make a joint support formula?