BETA TESTERS wanted for Lecheek Nutrition's new product

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for some beta testers for our new amino product due out soon. The product is AMINO FUSION and the beta flavor will be for Maui Orange Juice. We are looking for testers that use aminos on a daily basis and would like to see how this compares to other aminos you have or currently use.

Tell us what your past or current aminos are and how you use them.
U.S only
18 and up
Chosen testers will be given product details but they will not be released and would expect the testers to not release the info as well.
Will you be able to post up pix or a video? Review when product is instore here?

941479_645955368775841_906640512_n.png

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Definitely Jumping on this!

Male
6'3 215 lbs

I use amino's on a daily basis, as I've found them to play a crucial role in my development and work alongside my diet regimen. I sip on amino's during all of my workouts and rely on them in the earlier part of the day when I am usually fasting or doing morning cardio. The list of different amino/BCAA products that I have used/tried is quite long and I will have no problems comparing this product to others.

Posting pics/vids is not an issue, and will certainly throw up a review

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Age 38
Male
5'9"

They are my go to intra and side drink when low on energy

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are looking for some beta testers for our new amino product due out soon. The product is AMINO FUSION and the beta flavor will be for Maui Orange Juice. We are looking for testers that use aminos on a daily basis and would like to see how this compares to other aminos you have or currently use.

U.S only
18 and up
Chosen testers will be given product details but they will not be released and would expect the testers to not release the info as well.
Will you be able to post up pix or a video? Review when product is instore here?

View attachment 96010

I'm interested, can you tell us whether this is a BCAA or EAA product though? Or is that only going to be information given to the people chosen?

Stats:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200.2
Training: Strongman
Prior/Current Amino: MBCAA, MBCAA+, AminO.D., AminoIV, Purple Wraath
Use: Intraworkout
Pic/Video: I regularly post videos of my day to day training
Log: I can log it as a part of my ongoing training log
Review: I can leave a review in my log and onto the AM/NP pages if desired

Thanks for the opportunity brother!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OH YEA.

I use amino IV pre workout and recover pro post workout.

I would be interested in replacing the recover pro for a better/more complete amino product. I use the recover pro on off days as well, so I would be using lecheeks amino product daily.

I currently have an ongoing log as well and can give initial thoughts, final review, etc.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious about this solely for the flavor (I just tried a product that was new to me that's a flavored water called Sparkling Ice and one of the flavors they have is orange mango and it was really good).

Currently (and since as long as it's been released) I use Compete intra-workout 1-2 scoops depending on workout length.

Other aminos I use in between meals and occasionally pre-workout. I have used/use Amino D, Amino IV, MBCAA (regular and bulk), BC+EAA, Purple Wraath, RecoverPro, bulk BCAAs (2:1:1, 4:1:1, and 8:1:1), Power Chews BCAA chews, and I'm sure others I can't think of at the moment.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Male
5'5 218 lbs

I use aminos daily post-workout. I have never found a amino that helped intra-and also due to the aftertaste which I don't like to have in my mouth while working out. I have used a lot of amino's - BSN amniox , AI recoverpro , BPI box and allmax aminocore… I now use anabolic designs aminotaur- which is aminos mixed with a neuro mix. I have reviewed for LN before. No problem with pic or video and can post review anywhere needed.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hey how cool is this!!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
U.S only
18 and up

Aminos i used:

AEN Intrabolic
USP Modern BCAA
Amino D
Xtend
Amino IV
Cor BCAA
Alpha Amino
Core ABC
Purple Wraath
Purple Psyko
Amino X
RecoverPro
360 Cut BCAA
ON Amino Energy

Age 25
Weight 185
Height 5'7

Aminos should be used pre workout (for a fasted state) or between meals 4-6 hours apart as dictated on layne nortons MPS PDF/Powerpoint, taking them post workout is not beneficial at all because you either have aminos or protein present from an intra-workout beverage or a pre-workout meal still digesting in the system. Protein levels should be given time to baseline before being spiked again as dictated in Layne's research for optimal muscle protein synthesis. Would love to give it a whirl and do a written review with pictures for you guys.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Maui Orange Juice! I'm in!

I'll be honest the last time I used an animo product was years ago! It was the old Xtend, if that tells you anything. I used it during my workout. It's not cause I don't like aminos but after I had my twins my $ for supps dwindled and went straight for them. So I have to pick and choose my supps when purchasing:) I live in the U.S., I'm a Hoosier and I'm definitely over 18. I promise not to release or share the product details if I'm picked. I can definitely do pics, that's not a problem. I've never done a video review but I could always try something new. I've actually never beta tested anything before so this would be a first for me. This is a very cool opportunity, thanks.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
currently use modern bcaa. i sip on it throughout my workout as well as sip on it while at work on off days. i have no prob reviewing and posting pics oh yeah i have also used xtend

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to beta test this!

I have used many amino products in the past:
Scivation's XTend
CL Purple Wraath
AI Recover Pro
SD Pharmaceuticals BCAA
Plain old unflavored BCAAs
Modern BCAA and Modern BCAA+
AEN Intrabolic old and new
Axis Labs Clutch N'Gage
ON Amino energy

I primarily use BCAAs during my fasted training sessions, or during a cut between meals. I think they are most beneficial during fasted training however. I would give a detailed review, and have reviewed/logged many products on another site. I have only done one log on here for MAN Sports Pure PF3. Thanks for this opportunity! Would definitely be willing to do vids and pics as well.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm curious about this solely for the flavor (I just tried a product that was new to me that's a flavored water called Sparkling Ice and one of the flavors they have is orange mango and it was really good).

Currently (and since as long as it's been released) I use Compete intra-workout 1-2 scoops depending on workout length.

Other aminos I use in between meals and occasionally pre-workout. I have used/use Amino D, Amino IV, MBCAA (regular and bulk), BC+EAA, Purple Wraath, RecoverPro, bulk BCAAs (2:1:1, 4:1:1, and 8:1:1), Power Chews BCAA chews, and I'm sure others I can't think of at the moment.
This guy knows his acids.............branched chain and essential amino acids that is! My non-counting vote goes for him.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use aminos intra, currently taking AMS Body Mortar but have tried many others. I will post a video and pics.

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
I'd definitely love to do this! I take aminos after every workout, they're so good for recovery and this flavor sounds delicious!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw my name in - flavor sounds awesome, honestly

23, 5'10", 212 atm (gotta fit inside a 220 class mid March so can't grow outside that!)

I use BCAAs primarily intra, & occasionally pre- in lieu of a shake. BSN Amino X, iForce Compete, AI RecoverPro, USP Modern BCAA, Bulk Modern BCAA, CL Purple Wrath, Scivation Xtend, BPI Blox, ALRI Humapro, Finaflex BCAA+SAA, ON Amino Energy, Formutech Endurance, others I can't think of atm.

Taste is obviously important for an amino drink, as they're often sipped over time, but more importantly to me is how it makes me feel - do I feel refreshed & ready to get under that next set in the squatrack, or is it just a drink that tastes good? Because they make Mio flavoring for that...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Aminos should be used pre workout (for a fasted state) or between meals 4-6 hours apart as dictated on layne nortons MPS PDF/Powerpoint, taking them post workout is not beneficial at all because you either have aminos or protein present from an intra-workout beverage or a pre-workout meal still digesting in the system. Protein levels should be given time to baseline before being spiked again as dictated in Layne's research for optimal muscle protein synthesis. Would love to give it a whirl and do a written review with pictures for you guys.
Very interesting quote. The only dilemma I see is if you eat every 2-4 hrs you will never be in a fasted state to get the best effects of Aminos.

Definitely can't go wrong with anything from Lecheek, great products, excellent flavoring and a great owner. Have spoken with him numerous times and really cares about his customers!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quality products for sure

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very interesting quote. The only dilemma I see is if you eat every 2-4 hrs you will never be in a fasted state to get the best effects of Aminos.

Definitely can't go wrong with anything from Lecheek, great products, excellent flavoring and a great owner. Have spoken with him numerous times and really cares about his customers!
What is the point in eating every 2 hours? There is none and does not aid muscle protein synthesis one bit at all

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some people say that aminos are useless also. Does not mean they are right. I have had some increased gains with less doms since using aminos intra and as a sweet when needed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished up a log, guess I'll throw in an app since I use aminos daily.

Name: Anthony

Height: 5'9

Weight: 149.2

Amino Products Used: Betancourt Pure Amino (currently), Controlled Labs Purple Wraath, AEN Intrabolic, USP Labs Amino Acids, Universal Atomic 7, Celucor Alpha Amino, NP Bulk Aminos, AI Sports Nutrition Recover Pro

When do I use them: I use them every day, intraworkout/pre workout if training fasted on lifting days and pre cardio on my two off days.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me some aminos!
I'm 26 @ 175lbs
I train fasted so aminos are one of my staple supplements
Aminos I've used are
Modern BCAA+
Amino IV
Purple wraath
Helix BCAA's
Tri-pep
Amino energy
Xtend
Compete
Anabolic state
Cor-BCAA's
And I could throw up some pics on here as well as different social media (IG, Facebook)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Some people say that aminos are useless also. Does not mean they are right. I have had some increased gains with less doms since using aminos intra and as a sweet when needed.
People say alot stuff. The only way to know is run it and find out. For me, people laugh at me running aminos postworkout but for me it works great!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People say alot stuff. The only way to know is run it and find out. For me, people laugh at me running aminos postworkout but for me it works great!!
My point exactly. I even use when I need something sweet. Even thought of making into ice pops

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I workout right in the morning fasted so I think that either taken with my pre or during would benefit me greatly.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pete's good people

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I suppose a person could find info promoting both ways. I know I've read articles saying to eat every 2 hours also
Please show a reason why that is benefical (to eat every 2 hours) unless you are on enough drugs that your P-Ratio is out of the roof.
Protein levels NEVER reach refractory stages before being spiked again (every 2 hours)
Nor does it aid in muscle protein synthesis EBF Inc maybe he could shed some more research.

Lots in here:

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

Alan had some good info in my interview with him:

http://www.machinemuscle.com/interview-with-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon/
http://www.alanaragon.com/an-objective-look-at-intermittent-fasting.html

few good studies in here:
http://www.leangains.com/2011/04/critique-of-issn-position-stand-on-meal.html

Lyle on the subject:
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/research-review/meal-frequency-and-energy-balance-research-review.html

My interview with Layne:
http://www.machinemuscle.com/layne-norton-interview/

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please show a reason why that is benefical (to eat every 2 hours) unless you are on enough drugs that your P-Ratio is out of the roof.
Protein levels NEVER reach refractory stages before being spiked again (every 2 hours)
Nor does it aid in muscle protein synthesis EBF Inc maybe he could shed some more research.

Lots in here:

http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

Alan had some good info in my interview with him:

http://www.machinemuscle.com/interview-with-nutrition-expert-alan-aragon/
http://www.alanaragon.com/an-objective-look-at-intermittent-fasting.html

few good studies in here:
http://www.leangains.com/2011/04/critique-of-issn-position-stand-on-meal.html

Lyle on the subject:
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/research-review/meal-frequency-and-energy-balance-research-review.html

My interview with Layne:
http://www.machinemuscle.com/layne-norton-interview/
Maybe some people just like to eat every two hours.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe some people just like to eat every two hours.
Honestly this is me now. It's not always easy to eat every 2 hrs, so if I'm full I keep it to simply a protein source. But this I feel is the best way for me to grow on cycle, & certainly doesn't seem to hurt, & it's very difficult to change my eating patterns every few months when I come off & go back on. Plus it would throw too many red flags to co-workers if I suddenly stop eating at breaks then start back up again. And it's a pain to get enough calories eating clean without at least 5 meals/day for me; 7 is much easier. So it works for me, but I don't think it's necessary as opposed to 4-5 meals/day.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 189lb
BCAA products I have used: Amino Energy, Amino1, Modern BCAA, BPI Best BCAA, Endurance, LiveLong 4Mula, and about to finish up Cellucors Beta-BCAA
I use my BCAAs Intraworkout.
I can post a video, whatever you need me to do I will do! I really want to try this out. I have loved all the lecheek products I have tried so far. Thanks for the opportunity!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm increase everyone's odds and announcing my app withdrawal from this promo. I'll be starting another logging opp in a few weeks. This is still an awesome promo, and Lecheek Nutrition makes some amazing products, I'm sure this Amino will be top quality. Best of Luck to everyone else.