Ring in the New Year with free AlphaMax and FitMax!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Performax Labs wants to thank you for a great 2013 by giving away a tub of

FitMax_large.jpg

our great pre workout and a bottle of

AlphaMax_large.jpg

our powerful testosterone booster! All you have to do is tell us how either would be able to help you with your 2014 workout goals and we'll pick one lucky winner for each product! Winners will have to run a log updated at least three days a week but that's it! The contest will run until Jan 2nd. So let's hear those goals and let Performax Labs help you achieve them!

32659888.jpg

Attachments

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to get in on this...Any chance of seeing labels? Certain ingredients do not work well with my system....

Thx

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Looks like 2 great blends. Would love to log/try but cannot do any creatine products....

Good luck to all participants.

Happy New Year!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries! No creatine in the AlphaMax though, just fitmax!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good opp here guys... AlphaMax is very effective.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just checked out the profile for AlphaMax and it looks very solid to me. I would like to compete sometime in 2014. It would be my first competition. I am around 154 pounds right now. I want to continue to grow, but at a slow pace to limit any fat. I want to take this approach so when I decide to compete, I will not have to go through a long cutting phase. I think the shorter time one has to cut, the better they look and feel for a show.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice promo! Get in on this people. I picked these up as part of the BF sale and am looking forward to giving them a shot soon...

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Wow, this looks to good. Where to start for my gains for 2014 clean and lean cuts.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome products. Iv tried fitmax. It's a amazing preworkout. The pumps and focus are ridiculous

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Getting on this promo would be the greatest start to a new year cutting and maintaining to a lean jacked physique.
Would have no problem doing a log at least 3 days of the week . and give video feedback. Hope to train on this.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting on this promo would be the greatest start to a new year cutting and maintaining to a lean jacked physique.
Would have no problem doing a log at least 3 days of the week . and give video feedback. Hope to train on this.
Thanks for the app! Were you trying for Fitmax or Alphamax?

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I am interested in the alpha max. Looks like a solid combination with proper doses.
I hit the gym 3-4 days per week. I log everyday I hit the gym.
As I approach 39 I miss the days of high test levels. Anything that will give me a boost is a plus. I have taken a few different ones over the past year. They each seem to have their own unique results.
My current goals are to gain muscle and drop bf. Strength gains would be a plus but not necessary. I stand 5'9" 190 lbs around 12%. Abs are slightly visible in good lighting on a good day lol. I would like to get to 200+ and under 10%.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice application, let's keep em coming!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Sounds good!
e.

FitMax Ingredients:
Serving Size: ¾ Scoop (4.74 grams)
Servings per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 7.5 mg 325%
Folic Acid 75 mcg 18.75%
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 45 mcg 750%
PROPRIETARY BLEND 3705 mg
Performance Blend
Creatine Monohydrate, L-Citrulline, Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine

Focus Blend
Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, Phenylethylamine HCL
Burn Blend
L-Carnitine (as Propionyl L-Carnitine HCL), Advantra-Z (Citrus Aurantium Extract) (30%), N-Methyltyramine HCL
LOOK AT ALL DEM DER INGREDIANTS TO THE POTION LOL

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to try Fitmax.

My goal for year 2014 is to compete in as many powerliftin meets as possible and do well there. Number-wise my goals are 440lbs squat, 300lbs bench press and 550lbs deadlfit in 182lbs weight class.

I work with a coach and the routine that I'm following is pretty rough. More than 40 sets in many days and all heavy compound lifts (squat, bench press, deadlift, weighted dips, weighted chin-ups, good mornings...). Training sessions are long, usually more than 2 hours and still there is no time for talking when I'm in the gym. I'm pretty gassed after doing the first 10-ish sets of squats and there is still all the other exercises left so I could definitely use a little more energy from Fitmax to make it through my training sessions!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That alphamax looks great!!!

Really got everything covered with that formula.

Would like to throw in an app, if it's not a problem that I live in europe?

33 years old, father of a beautiful 6months old baby girl....can use all the t stimulation that I can get:) , before I'm condemned to barbie world....lol

Been lifting weights for 16 years and have used all kinds of t boosters and other supps. Currently weigh 85kg (187lbs) at 172cm(5.6 I believe?) bodyfat around 12%.

I work out 4 times a week, at the gym and some improvised training at my work(physical educations teacher)

No problem updating a log at least 3 times a week, surely more.

Good luck guys!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some strong apps in here! Still have a few days left so let's keep em coming!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Been a long time since I've been on here but I'm interested in the fitmax. I have tried pretty much all of the preworkouts available, so I would be able to make a nice comparison. I work 12 hour shifts so I would love to see how fitmax helps after a long work day. I lift about 5 times a week, each body part twice. Cardio is a mix of plyometrics and sprinting 3-4 times a week. I'm 28 and currently trying to ward off the holiday fatness. Will be able to log at least 5 entries a week. I am willing to post some pics and videos as well. I just bought a new mong so I am eager to show it off, black size small, no you can't sniff it, not for free anyways.

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards

My goal for year 2014 is to compete in as many powerliftin meets as possible and do well there. Number-wise my goals are 440lbs squat, 300lbs bench press and 550lbs deadlfit in 182lbs weight class.

I work with a coach and the routine that I'm following is pretty rough. More than 40 sets in many days and all heavy compound lifts (squat, bench press, deadlift, weighted dips, weighted chin-ups, good mornings...). Training sessions are . long, usually more than 2 hours and still there is no time for talking when I'm in the gym. I'm pretty gassed after doing the first 10-ish sets of squats and there is still all the other exercises left so I could definitely use a little more energy from Fitmax to make it through my training sessions!
That sounds like a pro level . Beast mode

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I work with a coach and the routine that I'm following is pretty rough. More than 40 sets in many days and all heavy compound lifts (squat, bench press, deadlift, weighted dips, weighted chin-ups, good mornings...). Training sessions are long, usually more than 2 hours and still there is no time for talking when I'm in the gym. I'm pretty gassed after doing the first 10-ish sets of squats and there is still all the other exercises left so I could definitely use a little more energy from Fitmax to make it through my training sessions!
^ Solid logger

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Looks awesome, looking forward to cutting this new year (Jan 15), but not looking forward to all the resolution people clogging up my gym for the first 2 weeks of Jan. I will be running Brawn (epi), and Stano for 6 weeks. I have already ordered Finaflex Pure Test, but would be glad to use another test booster. I will be logging the run regardless.

Last edited:
Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Great application profiles so far guys!

Keep them coming, both products have been receiving nothing but great reviews.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a pro level . Beast mode
Lol, not :D I'm just a skinny kid who wants to be strong some day. Trying something different in my training because HIT kind of "powerbuilding" routine was not the best option for me. So far the new routine seems great - it's pretty close to Sheiko.

I'm from Finland btw so don't choose me to log it if that is a problem!

My logging style involves training vids. That's me pulling 5x451lbs without belt last week @ 172lbs: 5x205kg - YouTube

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Lol, not :D I'm just a skinny kid who wants to be strong some day. Trying something different in my training because HIT kind of "powerbuilding" routine was not the best option for me. So far the new routine seems great - it's pretty close to Sheiko.

I'm from Finland btw so don't choose me to log it if that is a problem!

My logging style involves training vids. That's me pulling 5x451lbs without belt last week @ 172lbs: 5x205kg - YouTube
Finalnd ay. That's cool just eat more and train hard bro. What's your you tube channel

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finalnd ay. That's cool just eat more and train hard bro. What's your you tube channel
My vids are unlisted but I'll start a log here in few weeks and I'll link them there! :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You definitely improved a lot this year.
Thanks! I got a good training partner who makes sure that I don't be lazy and that I also eat! He even brings me peanuts to the gym!

I also reduced partying quite a bit.. And been more focused to my hobby, last year has been pretty rough so training has helped me to stay sane, lol :D

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
These are very good products!
there should be more apps by now:)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thanks sir! Got some good apps so far, still got a few days left too!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try Fitmax!

i have tried many pre workouts and have done numerous logs so I can give a great detailed log on the product with comparisons.

I have never used a fat burning preworkout and would love to see how it would effect my workouts.
I am also in the process of a slow cut to just cut off a few lbs before I bulk for a couple months.

Thanks for this great opportunity and good luck to everyone!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try Fitmax! i have tried many pre workouts and have done numerous logs so I can give a great detailed log on the product with comparisons. I have never used a fat burning preworkout and would love to see how it would effect my workouts. I am also in the process of a slow cut to just cut off a few lbs before I bulk for a couple months. Thanks for this great opportunity and good luck to everyone!
What if you win in the Analyzed Supplements promo thread?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I'd love some alphamax!

Looking to boost my confidence, my testosterone, and my overall well being for the start of 2014. Could really use the help, looking forward to some new things and a new life (god willing) full of kick ass work and kickass times!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liking the goals in here so far! Since we have alot of goals in here I figured I'd post mine! My big goal is to get my numbers back to where they were pre shoulder surgery. Amazing what not being able to use an arm for months will do to you! And a part 2 of that goal is to get my weight down to 205 from the 215 it is now, while getting my numbers back up.

So there's mine, if you want to try one of our great products, let's hear some more of your goals!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
My vids are unlisted but I'll start a log here in few weeks and I'll link them there! :)
Ok cool my dude . man I really hope I get this pre workout been a while since I logged . 2014 will be the best year ever praise god

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brothers in iron....hope we will all reach our goals in 2014!!!

Be carefull with fireworks tonight;)

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Brothers in iron....hope we will all reach our goals in 2014!!!

Be carefull with fireworks tonight;)
Why thank you my swole iron Olympus friend lol happy new year to you that this will be your best year ever god bless you bro and make those gains

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright folks, just a few hours left for any last minute entries! I'll be announcing winners sometime after 1pm central time today!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, this is now closed! Thanks to everyone who entered, lots of great entries and I hope you all achieve your goals in 2014. That being said, there can be only one winner of each so here they are!

Fitmax-Yosefmax88
Alphamax-Antm1564

Congrats guys! Pm me your addys and we'll get those right out to you so you can start your logs! Thanks again for everyone who entered and stay tuned for some more big things from Performax labs this year!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys, this is now closed! Thanks to everyone who entered, lots of great entries and I hope you all achieve your goals in 2014. That being said, there can be only one winner of each so here they are!

Fitmax-Yosefmax88
Alphamax-Antm1564

Congrats guys! Pm me your addys and we'll get those right out to you so you can start your logs! Thanks again for everyone who entered and stay tuned for some more big things from Performax labs this year!
Congrats guys....be sure to post up the link in here so we can follow along.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners and thank you everyone for playing a long! We will def. have more opportunities like this in the future!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sending a PM now. I will post a link in here once it is up and running. Thank you Performax Labs reps!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Congrats guys....be sure to post up the link in here so we can follow along.
Boom !!! Man it feels good to start on a awesome note with some man juice lol thank you so much sir!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats! Be sure to send me that pm so we can get that shipped out to ya.