CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for everyones support

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Getting paid today, probably gonna pick some of this up. Never tried an EBF product, but I've always heard good things.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting paid today, probably gonna pick some of this up. Never tried an EBF product, but I've always heard good things.
Thanks or the support any questions you can always email me. My email is in my signature.

I check my email every few hours on the weekends and every hour during the week

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks or the support any questions you can always email me. My email is in my signature.

I check my email every few hours on the weekends and every hour during the week
You can also PM me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be a dick, being serious as I am very interested and love recompadrol, but when i research this, I see it on the surface being testicular toxic. Is there any truth to this? Im assuming this would be at higher than suggested dosages?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to be a dick, being serious as I am very interested and love recompadrol, but when i research this, I see it on the surface being testicular toxic. Is there any truth to this? Im assuming this would be at higher than suggested dosages?
It's a U shaped curve is you need to hit the right dose.

I believe it was extremely high doses for extended periods of time >10g hca which is 3x higher then what your getting

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a U shaped curve is you need to hit the right dose.

I believe it was extremely high doses for extended periods of time >10g hca which is 3x higher then what your getting

Welp, that is why merica has lawyers... so i can sue your ass when i can't have kids :p

haha jk, appreciate the info!

Mike

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
This looks very interesting. Id bet this plus reccompadrol would make for a solid stack for a lean bulk or cutting

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks very interesting. Id bet this plus reccompadrol would make for a solid stack for a lean bulk or cutting
This looks like an endomorphs dream stack haha

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fits ANYBODYs goals

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Wow. Finally dropped? Very excited for reviews. Did you guys have any beta testers yet?

Been way too busy lately to stay on top of the comings and goings round these parts...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Finally dropped? Very excited for reviews. Did you guys have any beta testers yet?

Been way too busy lately to stay on top of the comings and goings round these parts...
I did have beta testers. Local guys around here who I Bottled powder out to.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In order for it to be testicularly toxic, you have to have testicles.... :lol:

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I did have beta testers. Local guys around here who I Bottled powder out to.
Great. So I'm assuming everything has gone well up to this point and now the company is releasing to the public. Good on ya. Can't wait to order some when I start my cut in a month or so

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great. So I'm assuming everything has gone well up to this point and now the company is releasing to the public. Good on ya. Can't wait to order some when I start my cut in a month or so
MAy wanna grab it now while its cheap.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is magic.