♛ Conquer & Hemavol Stack - 5 loggers needed!!! ♛

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

iForce Nutrition needs 5 lucky people to receive a free tub of Hemavol and a free tub of Conquer so they can log them and give us their results!

How to enter
Tell us why you want to try this epic combo!

Rules for entry
1. Must be USA resident
2. Must be 18 or older
3. Must complete 3 updates per week explaining energy,focus, drive, pump, endurance, etc
4. Must include an "initial" review upon your first experience with both
5. Must include a final review

[size=+3] READY?!?! GO!!![/size]

sabrefan173

Awards
I want to try this epic combo because it will give me the best workouts of my life and I'm trying to get stronger because Im a D-1 offensive lineman and I need a boost for my workouts that will give me the energy to lift big and lift strong!!! I hope you pick me to log this stack because I will be a great logger and I am a perfect test subject for this stack!! Thank you!

heiny9883

heiny9883

Awards
Currently slowly working my way down to 190ish from my current 215. Would love to try this combo to keep my workouts going 110% and maintain or gain some strength along the way. Never used either product but have heard great things about both. Would happily keep a log on here if selected...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
/drool. Too bad I'm logging conquer only for you guys ATM! Subed to see responses!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SUBed as well

gravitygames

Awards
Id love to try out your product and run a log on this for you. Im a male 31 and i do live in the U.S. I can complete three logs a week on the product effectiveness in energy, focus, drive, pump and endurance no prob and more if needed, also a initial and final review sounds great to me. Id love to try this product because it will suite well with the next project i have going and Ive never used your product. Last night i was just thinking of a new preworkout to try and now heres my chance to use your product and id be delighted to help out. thanks

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
male 36 and not getting any younger... that's why i use supplements... to help gain an edge in the gym. i'm not logging anything right now and would like to give this stack a try. i agree to review, log and give my final thoughts on the products.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've wanted to try this bad!!! I'm coming off micro so I would like to take some time off nitrates, no pre comes close to hemavol with regards to pumps and the profile on conquer looks insane!!! Currently training 5/3/1 and will give detailed logs plus plenty of pre/intra/post workout pics. Plus I live in Vista CA

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Wow this is a amazing promo!

Hey guys, 29 year old male here. I live a bodybuilders lifestyle just without the intention of competing. I'd love to try this epic combo/stack because I'm a huge fan of state of the art preworkouts and pump products. I recently finished my latest preworkout and I'd love to see how iforce conquer compares. I took a look at conquers profile and It looks very promising. I can't even imagine amazing how amazing the pump must be when you combined conquer with hemavol.

ryclegman

ryclegman

Awards
1. Must be USA resident Yes
2. Must be 18 or older Yes
3. Must complete 3 updates per week explaining energy,focus, drive, pump, endurance, etc I can do that
4. Must include an "initial" review upon your first experience with both i can do this.
5. Must include a final review Pick me!

Im a 20 year old male. I work out 7 days a week and sometimes even do two a days. I love iforce nutrition and am running your test booster now and love it!

LordLifter

LordLifter

Awards
First off, I would love to try this combo because my experience with Hemavol in the past have been nothing but great. The pumps and focus I get in the gym from Hemavol are *****ed by none. Secondly, I have been following Marc Lobliner for some time now and have seen his reviews on your Conquer and Hemavol stack, saying that it's the best combination that he's tried yet! Thereby, I have been wanting to try Conquer, because I haven't tried it yet, and couple it with Hemavol, because this stuff is the the Bomb.com! Thirdly, I have only done one other product review before and would like this stack, for iForce, a great name in the supplement world, to be added to my "resume," per-say, of supplement reviews. Also, I promise to give a very thorough review, as I work out 6x per week, you all will not be disappointed!

Thanks for the opportunity!
-Christian (aka- LordLifter)

meathead1

meathead1

Awards
I love to try new supps. Of course, always up for trying a new PWO. I usually train in the AM (first thing) so stims are no biggie for me. But over the years, I have become very tolerant and do not feel the stim effects anymore. Even with super high levels (which I do not feel comfortable sustaining) I am not getting the 'feeling' of the stim. So what I look for in PWO is focus. If I can acheive the laser like focus... I am sold and that product instantly becomes part of my line-up. I do have two that I cycle today (take one for two weeks then switch to the other) but If the effects are better with this stack I will have no problen switching it up.

I am a great logger (well over 18, and a US resident) and will have no problem logging this for you all.

Pick me. You will not be disappointed.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
1. Must be USA resident Yes
2. Must be 18 or older Yes
3. Must complete 3 updates per week explaining energy,focus, drive, pump, endurance, etc I can do that
4. Must include an "initial" review upon your first experience with both i can do this.
5. Must include a final review Pick me!

Im a 20 year old male. I work out 7 days a week and sometimes even do two a days. I love iforce nutrition and am running your test booster now and love it!
Have you ever heard of overtraining? You have to have a break

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as simply overtraining. If one is feeling over trained, it is likely they are actually under-eating... look it up. :)
7 days a week 2x a day? Arnold didn't even do that much. Come on now.. Unless your doing 30min to a hour workout that's excessive

meathead1

meathead1

Awards
7 days a week 2x a day? Arnold didn't even do that much. Come on now.. Unless your doing 30min to a hour workout that's excessive
Not going to hijack the thread. you can either believe me or not. If you don't... look it up (or not).

E Z EricW

Awards
I would like to be considered for this, please. 54 yrs Old tomorrow, 5'10" 196lbs, workout 5 days a week in the AM, Cardio 3 days a week in the PM. Any product that helps us old guys is greatly appreciated, thanks.

rayzer5

rayzer5

Awards
I have been wanting to try iForce products for some time. I am very interested in Compete, but especially this stack of Conquer and Hemavol! Have heard nothing but great things about both; many saying Conquer is the best pre on the market, and most that Hemavol is the best pump pwo!!! Cannot wait to find out for myself, should be epic!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love iForce products... Have been wanting to try Conquer since its release.

Training 4 x week
Currently on a clean bulk

As you can see HemaVol & Conquer would be the PERFECT addition to my current stack... :D

image-2760777912.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
52 year old that lifts heavy every morning. Always looking for a new PWO to add to my arsenal. Just finished a Compete log for you about a month ago. Loved it so much I just purchased two tubs. Always wanted to try Hemavol and Conquer but haven't had the opportunity.

Have completed many sponsored and unsponsored logs here on AM all with detailed and honest reviews. Thanks for the consideration.

therealdeal19

therealdeal19

Awards
I want to try it because I need to take my workouts and thus my body to the next level. This stack looks great and I have never tried I force before. I have done logs in the past and I am very good at logging and giving honest reviews and feedback. I am currently not on anything so I know it would be a candidate for a great review.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
male 36 and not getting any younger... that's why i use supplements... to help gain an edge in the gym. i'm not logging anything right now and would like to give this stack a try. i agree to review, log and give my final thoughts on the products.
BUMP :dance:

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Great promo for these two. I've seen some decent pumps using some samples of Hemavol. As for Conquer, this stuff is good, clean energy. Still logging it and using yet. I'm pleased with what I've used/seen so far.

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Conquer/ Hemavol since the NP release deal came out. I also use Joint help and RVC Protean. I would love the opportunity to log the products. Thus far they have impressed me thoroughly.

cblesch

Awards
I'm really trying to pack on some muscle and from everything I've heard, I know this would take my gains to the next level. I've logged products before, on my bodybuilding account. Let me give it a run and I guarantee I will exceed every expectation you have in a logger/reviewer. Also, I know I haven't been to active with my acct on here yet but trust me, I am a very experienced supplement user and I'll be all over the updates. I love to share my product experiences

itsjanis

itsjanis

Awards
Endurance and Strength

I want to be a logger to see how Conquer and Hemavol will help me in my endurance and strength training. I am taking a bodybuilding class for the Summer and will be starting Insanity soon, and I would like to maximize the benefits that I could possibly get, and share my results from it. Also, I am trying to find something to cycle my other preworkouts with. I am very excited!!!!!! Pick me! :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow this is a amazing promo!

Hey guys, 29 year old male here. I live a bodybuilders lifestyle just without the intention of competing. I'd love to try this epic combo/stack because I'm a huge fan of state of the art preworkouts and pump products. I recently finished my latest preworkout and I'd love to see how iforce conquer compares. I took a look at conquers profile and It looks very promising. I can't even imagine amazing how amazing the pump must be when you combined conquer with hemavol.
Love iForce products... Have been wanting to try Conquer since its release.

Training 4 x week
Currently on a clean bulk

As you can see HemaVol & Conquer would be the PERFECT addition to my current stack... :D

View attachment 82775
Clear some PM's, you're full!

I've wanted to try this bad!!! I'm coming off micro so I would like to take some time off nitrates, no pre comes close to hemavol with regards to pumps and the profile on conquer looks insane!!! Currently training 5/3/1 and will give detailed logs plus plenty of pre/intra/post workout pics. Plus I live in Vista CA
winners.

Please PM me full name/shipping address

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! iForce always has good stuff.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys. If this is a quality product anything like Compete you're in for some good lifting.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Sounds good!! Sign me up!! I'm currently in contest prep mode so it should be interesting to see how it works for me!!

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Thanks but no ones told me I'm on yet unless your the one has that authority

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys do work when these arrive!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone who PM'd me their info, it should ship today/tomorrow at latest

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everyone who PM'd me their info, it should ship today/tomorrow at latest
Sweet! Make sure everyone, you post links to your logs up in this thread when you get it up!

Mike

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Package came in today super pumped to start this!

image-2221740797.jpg

Btw I'm loving the new packaging