MAX BULK from Androfactory is finally here!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not a fluke this time fellas, it is up on the website and IN STOCK!
http://www.androfactory.com/product-p/max-bulk.htm

THE FIRST 200 BOTTLES WILL INCLUDE TWO FREE WEEKS IN THEIR CYCLE. That's 35% more FREE!!

Androgens, estrogens and progestins all come together in ANDRO FACTORY's Advanced DHEA Complex MAX-BULK's featuring: 4-DHEA and 19-DHEA. The Strongest Legal method of a natural conversion to the Anabolic Steroid testosterone and 19-Nor-testosterone. MAX-BULK paves your way to massive lean muscle gains, strength, stamina and increased motivation and without the aggressive effects found in some other prohormones. With ANDRO FACTORY's added signature Cycle Protection and Recovery blend (CP+R) all synergistically balanced brings a new player in the race to lean muscle mass, a stronger body and with retained aggression.

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Hey FL3X
Excited about trying these goodies!
Any coupon codes for any of the products on andro factory website?
I am really looking to run a log and needed your advice as far as to what to run to give me not only strength but increased endurance due to the fact of my spec ops training right now I performing a lot of running besides grappling weights and plyometrics
Looking for a stack to burn some fat increases strength and endurance while adding some muscle.
Thanks so much hope to here from you soon
Current stats
6'0
15% bf
38 = age
Been training for 15 years ,

Goals
Get my bf under 10%
Gain some solid muscle not
Wet mass
Increase libido, endurance , drive and focus
Past history w/ ph
U name it I have probably tried it lol
Never went over board with anything just took the min what was needed to get gains
Supps currently taking :
NADA = nothing lol
Just efa, protein powder multi vit/min and toco 8 ..... Toco 8 is the cats nizzzzzuts always take when I can
I was a big fan of PP not gonna lie but since they r no more AF appears to be solid and want to give it a good go

Hope to hear from you soon
Ps I had an account with AM for a few years and had some good rep however I have been away for about six months due to travels and tried logging into my account and no luck so I was told to start a new account
Thanks again for your time and look forward to hearing from you

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id apply but I dunno if im ready for all that yet lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im pretty sure this isnt a logging promo....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats the dosing recommendation?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
bump again lol

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
FYI wasn't lookin for promo to run this specific AF PH was just asking general question about coupon codes and advice for best AF product to run given my circumstance at the moment considering I am new with AF products
Do you happen to have any suggestions ?
I have read some other runs peeps have done on AM with AF products but just didn't know what's best to fit my given situation
Any suggestions r welcome sorry for posting that question for him here ill send him a pm

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
FYI wasn't lookin for promo to run this specific AF PH was just asking general question about coupon codes and advice for best AF product to run given my circumstance at the moment considering I am new with AF products
Do you happen to have any suggestions ?
I have read some other runs peeps have done on AM with AF products but just didn't know what's best to fit my given situation
Any suggestions r welcome sorry for posting that question for him here ill send him a pm
gotcha, lean cut and pbold may be what youre looking for, im running a log on them now in the AF section. there are some %15 off codes floating around here too

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
gotcha, lean cut and pbold may be what youre looking for, im running a log on them now in the AF section. there are some %15 off codes floating around here too
Thanks so much my man much appreciated and I checked out your log ill def be hangin with u to see how it all turns out and I am still hunting for the coupon codes I found stack it but applied it and didnt seem to work stay safe and good luck with urlog bro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks so much my man much appreciated and I checked out your log ill def be hangin with u to see how it all turns out and I am still hunting for the coupon codes I found stack it but applied it and didnt seem to work stay safe and good luck with urlog bro
the reps can provide the code for you

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I have to say lean cut was epic. Can't wait to try max bulk for my bulk this winter :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niceee!

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Eat moar

Did u do a log for the lean cut if not how did u do on it ..... Any sides such as jitters so on.
And I am wondering are any of the AF products like andro hard or no and if not r they thinking of coming out with one
Just trying to get a feel and do some research before I dive in lol
I can't have any ph that will lower cardio endurance for running and grappling for long periods of time or make me lethargic lower libido so on
Thanks guys

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Eat moar

Did u do a log for the lean cut if not how did u do on it ..... Any sides such as jitters so on.
And I am wondering are any of the AF products like andro hard or no and if not r they thinking of coming out with one
I can't have any ph that will lower cardio endurance for running and grappling for long periods of time or make me lethargic lower libido so on
Thanks guys
lean cut is designed for a cutting/recomp style diet, cardio is perfectly fine and you wont experience lethargy or libido loss

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Ummm in that case what r ur thoughts on a dermacrine and lean cut stack or dermacrine, p bold and cuts stack ? My diet is on point now !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ummm in that case what r ur thoughts on a dermacrine and lean cut stack or dermacrine, p bold and cuts stack ? My diet is on point now !
well seeing im using lean cut and pbold with great results id recommend it, never used dermacrine but if you feel the need for a test base then by all means. i would spend the money on more lean cut though....im also using alphamine but a good non stim fat burner would work well with the above stack, maybe even MAN Sports vaporize and yohimbe

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Very nice ... Ill give it a try

I also think alpha t2 is awesome non stim the first version haven't tried the new batch

I actually stacked that and lean extreme with great results when was taken AH with AM

Thanks again much appreciated

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Very nice ... Ill give it a try

I also think alpha t2 is awesome non stim the first version haven't tried the new batch

I actually stacked that and lean extreme with great results when was taken AH with AM

Thanks again much appreciated
well think of lean cut as the new androlean sorta speak

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use the discount codes provided in the reps signatures here to save 15% off your order :)

Also did I mention Max Bulk will be the same exact dose as what Androbulk was?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You can use the discount codes provided in the reps signatures here to save 15% off your order :)

awsome!

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Frickin sweeeeeet thank you sir

Will be using it tonight

Btw being 225lbs and a lot of ph experience and cycles under my belt any specific dosage reendation for let's say a run with p bold , lean cut and focus orator am bulk instead of the pbold

Thanks so much guys

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat moar

Thanks guys
Yeah its over at the andro factory section of the supplement form. Still got another 2-3 weeks. Go check it our. I'm loving it, no sides, lean mass gains and I dropped a lot of body fat.

If anything it made.my.cardio output increase. Lethargacy isn't really seen unless you take 1-dhea. With 4/11 dhea its more of a thermogenic with an anabolic affect.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I need two bottles ASAP! (Lean cuts)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next, a stack discount would be sweet.
Speaking of which, the summer sale has been extended through the month. Use the code "STACK-IT" to receive 30% off any combination of 4 or more products from the store!

Thatguy_603

Awards
Max bulk would be perfect for my July bulk. Can't wait to try it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
these are some awesome opportunity to grab some product:
35% more max bulk free plus 15% discount codes or
30% off all stacks

stock up while you can

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn great opportunity wish I can run it. But ima run that Lean Cuts :). I need two more bottles. Who's willing to donate?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "STACK-IT" coupon code is still working guys.
Now is your chance to get lots of Max-Bulk ;)
All orders will come with 35% more for free!!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's for two products correct? How about for one?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the sale has ended but there is still a code for 25% off any one or more bottles, tomorrow is the last day.
The code is "4thOFJULY"
Anyone receive their Max-Bulk yet? Got mine saturday :)

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Fl3x

Any hint as to when muscle up will be coming out And will or is this have similar properties to androhard ?

I have a big run coming up and was wondering if I could add this to the mix

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Fl3x

Any hint as to when muscle up will be coming out And will or is this have similar properties to androhard ?

I have a big run coming up and was wondering if I could add this to the mix
Yes it should be a great androhard alternative

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Still have not found a good alternative for AH by PP I hope and I am sure it will be very good

Cels 11 sterone was close but no cigar

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Def can't wait hope which I am sure will be a good one

CELs 11 sterone was close to AH but no cigar
But still good for assisting a good bulk or cut cycle to give it that little extra ummmfffff

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the difference between Max-Bulk and Bulk up? I would like to try an 8 week cycle stacked with something

Max-Bulk and Bulk-Up
Max-Bulk/Bulk-Up and P-bold
Max-Bulk/Bulk-Up and Muscle-Up

Which one?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between Max-Bulk and Bulk up? I would like to try an 8 week cycle stacked with something

Max-Bulk and Bulk-Up
Max-Bulk/Bulk-Up and P-bold
Max-Bulk/Bulk-Up and Muscle-Up

Which one?
What's your stats and goal?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your stats and goal?
6'3" 240lbs 12-14%BF currently taking x-gels... Mecha/11oxo cycle in April/May... Sept 2011 1T/Tren and SD (Got to 250lbs and 12%BF)

I want to bulk 10lbs+

Don't want nothing to harsh or shutdown too hard, however I always do well with PCT's never had issue stay with the standard Erase and Nolva

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Bump for stacking options
10 lbs is certainly attainable. You're a big dude so max dose with MAX-BULK or BULK-UP imo. And If you're set on just bulking then why not 6-8 weeks on MAX-BULK solo.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 lbs is certainly attainable. You're a big dude so max dose with MAX-BULK or BULK-UP imo. And If you're set on just bulking then why not 6-8 weeks on MAX-BULK solo.
I thought that Max-Bulk could be stacked with P-Bold or Muscle Up? I know the products are similar to PP's and their AndroBulk was recommended to be stacked with AndroMass?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought that Max-Bulk could be stacked with P-Bold or Muscle Up? I know the products are similar to PP's and their AndroBulk was recommended to be stacked with AndroMass?
Andromass=Bulk-Up. They can certainly be stacked, but IMO one or the other should do the trick. Stacking with P-Bold would be great because of the appetite increasing effects and strength benefits of P-Bold.
And once Muscle-Up is available you can bet you'll see quite a few Max-Bulk/Muscle-Up logs!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It certainly can be stacked. BULK-UP stacks great with P-BOLD....MAX-BULK will too but a slight edge in the mass category. I'm confident both would deliver.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Andromass=Bulk-Up. They can certainly be stacked, but IMO one or the other should do the trick. Stacking with P-Bold would be great because of the appetite increasing effects and strength benefits of P-Bold.
And once Muscle-Up is available you can bet you'll see quite a few Max-Bulk/Muscle-Up logs!
Thanks... Do we know what Muscle-up is yet? What dosing would I run if I just run Bulk-Up and P-Bold... Max-Bulk is so much more expensive than Bulk-up hard to consider a purchase if gains are marginal

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Muscle-Up should be similar to Androhard.
Somewhere around here hvactech has a log on his P-Bold run, I'll do some digging.