BioCor's First Logging Opportunity Contest!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want free products to log? BioCor will hook you up! @EasyEJL and myself will be selecting FIVE lucky members to log a few of @BioCor 's products. Nothing special is required for contest entry, just a little about yourself, links to logs in the past, your goals, why we should pick you...etc. If you want to be creative in your contest entry, go for it! Make us laugh or do whatever you have to do to win! As long as your info is attached (as stated above). If you are able to post pictures, video updates once in a while, or anything of that nature, that will help your chances of being selected.

biocorlogo3.png

1.) Rules - Must use the supplements we give you for the full run (at least 1 month).
- Must log these supplements here on anabolicminds.com and update at least three times a week
- 1 entry per person
- 5 members will be selected.

2.) Supplements - We will be giving you the following: Agmatine, Creatine, Citrulline Malate, and DivaMAX

If you have not heard of any of these supplements before and would like more info, visit Products | BioCor Nutrition or nutraplanet.com

---A little bit about BioCor Nutrition---

Quality

By sourcing only the highest quality bulk ingredients, BioCor's personal mission is to deliver only the best supplements to our customers which are guaranteed to be safe and effective.

Safety

By combining all of our core values, BioCor is committed to delivering only the safest supplements to our customers. From the factory floor to your door, we hold product safety in the highest regard.

biocorlogo3.png

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity!

We will be also be giving away a 3 month supply to those who do an outstanding job with their log, regardless if you liked it or not :)
Did not know this! Can I apply? :D

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've have a BioCor Citmal sample bottle thing. Good stuff. The powder was just as fine as flour and it mixes easy. Good logging op. If I wasn't logging PeakBeta I'd throw in an app. Good luck to whoever gets it!

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
I would definitely be interested in logging these products, but I have never logged on this site. I have run numerous logs on another site and would be willing to provide those links. Would these count?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So let's see, I love to brag about being a former competitive bodybuilder, although this was a former life pre college, pre nagging wife and pre kids.

This is truly the first year I am acting on getting myself back to single body fat percentage numbers where in other years I have been derailed. It also doesn't help when my 9 yr old sees my old competition photos and says "Wow Daddy you stomach had alot of muscles. Key word had. I am currently logging my intake and expenditure and am slowly making the strides I want to.

I consider myself a decent logger and have no problem giving positive or negative reviews.

Single sample review:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228904-athletix-stim-sample.html

Log reviews:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221470-double-s-getting.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217855-double-s-endurance.html

I would be honored to even try one of your products. Have a great weekend and great luck to all.

homer.jpg

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely be interested in logging these products, but I have never logged on this site. I have run numerous logs on another site and would be willing to provide those links. Would these count?
Sorry, this forum doesn't allow linking to other forums

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm basically already logging your products lol. I use your agmatine and cit mal on a regular basis as part of my normal pre workout mix. See my log below.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
It is great stuff by the way, really helps me focus and get pumped during my workouts.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log these! I haven't been on this site for long, but I am finishing up a log of Volatile, which is in my sig. I have been lifting for about 8 years and I have progressed a lot from where I once was. I weigh about 180 pounds and I am the strongest I have ever been. My goal right now is to get up to 190lbs by the end of summer (august 31), and I know this stack can help me get there! I haven't tried any of your products, but would love to start. I will keep a very detailed log, and I am sure you will be pleased with it. Thank you for the opportunity!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to log these! I haven't been on this site for long, but I am finishing up a log of Volatile, which is in my sig. I have been lifting for about 8 years and I have progressed a lot from where I once was. I weigh about 180 pounds and I am the strongest I have ever been. My goal right now is to get up to 190lbs by the end of summer (august 31), and I know this stack can help me get there! I haven't tried any of your products, but would love to start. I will keep a very detailed log, and I am sure you will be pleased with it. Thank you for the opportunity!
nice submission right here. we are new to AM so not many people have logged our stuff yet so you aren't alone.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
just ending a great log will pm you with all the lists .
51 177
two years hard training going to begin to work with a super coach on prep to get myself in the right condition for a possible run at a masters physique show nest year. tow day spilt training regime . running around 2000 cal a day right now but i am sure it will change once the coach and i get things settled and arranged.
my job is an executive chef at a small private college so i have good knowledge of what macros are needed and what to eat. give an ole man a shot and see waht happens. come on i'll be themost honest i can be . no bullsh&^! i;ll shoot you straight. thanks Bo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So let's see, I love to brag about being a former competitive bodybuilder, although this was a former life pre college, pre nagging wife and pre kids.

This is truly the first year I am acting on getting myself back to single body fat percentage numbers where in other years I have been derailed. It also doesn't help when my 9 yr old sees my old competition photos and says "Wow Daddy you stomach had alot of muscles. Key word had. I am currently logging my intake and expenditure and am slowly making the strides I want to.

I consider myself a decent logger and have no problem giving positive or negative reviews.

Single sample review:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228904-athletix-stim-sample.html

Log reviews:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221470-double-s-getting.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217855-double-s-endurance.html

I would be honored to even try one of your products. Have a great weekend and great luck to all.

View attachment 80927
just ending a great log will pm you with all the lists .
51 177
two years hard training going to begin to work with a super coach on prep to get myself in the right condition for a possible run at a masters physique show nest year. tow day spilt training regime . running around 2000 cal a day right now but i am sure it will change once the coach and i get things settled and arranged.
my job is an executive chef at a small private college so i have good knowledge of what macros are needed and what to eat. give an ole man a shot and see waht happens. come on i'll be themost honest i can be . no bullsh&^! i;ll shoot you straight. thanks Bo.
so far, these are the contest entries. There is no set expiration date for this contest as of right now. We will keep it going (its only been 24 hours or so) until we feel we have a decent quality and quantity to choose from.

Paypal is also a great bribing method ;D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still have plenty of time for more applicants! what do you have to lose?!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Hi BioCor,
I would love to try this awesome looking stack! Going on three years of lifting. Recently started 5/3/1, and I start cycle 4 tomorrow. I'm trying to make an entrance onto this forum, much like you guys. I would love to pm some of my logs on other forums so let me know if you'd like to see links. Current goal is to recomp and put lbs on all my lifts. I have done 1 review and 1 mini log, not sponsored on AM.
Add http's to these:
://anabolicminds.com/forum/productforums.php?do=umatches&userid=185149
://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229011-betancourt-nutrition-endocrine.html
Out of your stack I am interested most in the DivaMAX, having recently had a blood test and was told I am at the low end of average which being 33, lifting heavy, and doing everything right to have high T is low! The creatine, agmatine, citrulline combo looks like it would give some amazing training sessions. What do you say BioCor? Let's get some gains together.
And, I'll update 4x a week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED
rdcopps
double s
Bheslop
Chefbo
Broken bottle

PLEASE SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION TO ME VIA PM.

Thank you all for entering. We will have more contests in the future!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Outstanding!! Do you want one big log or separate?

Have a great week!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
WINNERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED
rdcopps
double s
Bheslop
Chefbo
Broken bottle

PLEASE SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION TO ME VIA PM.

Thank you all for entering. We will have more contests in the future!
pm sent thanks again I will not disappoint.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Wow looks like I got in at the last second! Thanks rep! Pm coming!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks, PM sent!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Dang I just saw this... Just got back from vaca/anniversary with wife. Well I will keep an eye out. I am stil enjoying my agmatine. Thanks guys.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The addresses have been sent to BioCor for him to ship out. again, thanks to all who applied and we will have more logs in the future as the company grows.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The addresses have been sent to @BioCor for him to ship out. again, thanks to all who applied and we will have more logs in the future as the company grows.
bring on those promo's...really interested in divamax and your cissus products in particular.

good luck to the loggers!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, let us know when you have received your package

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Me either. But no worries.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Just got it but I already lifted today.

Rdcopps

Rdcopps

Awards
Keeping my fingers crossed that I have a package waiting for me when I get home! However, if history holds true, mine will probably arrive in another day or two.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Thats ok! Just create and put your log in your sig! :)
Will do after family zoo trip. I am amazed by all the awesome product you sent. 500 g. Creatine, holy crap!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How will everyone be dosing?