COMING SOON! THE NEXT WAVE IN ALL-NATURAL TEST SUPPLEMENTATION

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
keep your eyes peeled for this sexy combo, your all-in-one for natty testosterone needs

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Very nice! Awesome packaging, awesome products

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the purpose behind the low dosed DAA? Seems like DAA anything is 3200mg. JW

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
What's the purpose behind the low dosed DAA? Seems like DAA anything is 3200mg. JW
i understand what you are looking at sean, but let me correct you
the ingredient panel you see is the PCT Black only, and there is not 325mg daa in each cap, rather daa in a blend of ingredients that totals 325mg
4 caps of the PureTest+3 caps of the PCT Black = ~3g daa

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Pure Test provides the research proven 3 grams a day of DAA. Pct Black also utilizes a smaller amount of DAA in its prop blend. I believe you were reading the label for Pct Black Sean...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! At work and just looked at it real fast. Disregard. Will pick this up when it's out.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
n/p sean, you prolly helped us out as i'm sure that had to have crossed someone else's mind :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Dual post at the same time was just a coincidence... Great minds...

kernsbak84

Awards
The greatest product line ever! Thanks FinaFlex!!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Hmm 3caps per day of this PCT Black equals same amount of AI (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione) as original Erase in 6 caps (6x 25mg = 150 mg) where most can't even take 3 caps per day - either feel joint pain and definite crush of libido.

Why putting so much AI (50mg) in each PCT Black cap?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hmm 3caps per day of this PCT Black equals same amount of AI (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione) as original Erase in 6 caps (6x 25mg = 150 mg) where most can't even take 3 caps per day - either feel joint pain and definite crush of libido.
you have posted opinion here
while some users have issues with too much arimistane, just like anything else and any other product this is user-dependent
i myself am taking 4 caps in pct right now, with no issues whatsoever (and quite pleased tbh)
if you are sensitive to arimistane, then simply drop down to 2 caps and save the extra for a rainy day :)
Why putting so much AI (50mg) in each PCT Black cap?
because that is how we structured the product a long time
fyi - PCT Black is our best seller ;)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also used it at 4 caps and only got slight joint issue in my left elbow(which is prone to soreness).

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of the joint issues with higher doses of arimistine are negated if you are simply taking fish oil which everyone should be doing anyways imo :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like snags said many will be fine with the full dose of 200mgs of arimistane but if not simply lower the dose.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pct Black is awesome. I always have one laying around and my best friend just digged one up when he moved to his new apartment and is stoked

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pct Black is awesome. I always have one laying around and my best friend just digged one up when he moved to his new apartment and is stoked
Yay for hidden treasure lol

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
A lot of the joint issues with higher doses of arimistine are negated if you are simply taking fish oil which everyone should be doing anyways imo :)
Add in cissus too and you're golden ;)