It's time SH*Z got REAL! Who wants some VOLATILE? 5 needed!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 Loggers Needed to Test
Volatile Pre Workout
By Formutech Nutrition​

Volatile_Pre_Workout_Formutech_Nutrition.jpg

Volatile-ingredient-panel-Formutech-Nutrition.jpg

CLEAN ENERGY/DEVASTATING PUMPS! | NO DMAA​

VOLATILE, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting Pre-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop that includes 2 forms of creatine! The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you the focus and energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash. VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.

HOW IT WORKS:

The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train. This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.
Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!

What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

Let us know:

Training Schedule
Training style and goals
How often can you update your log
Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This is a very solid PW get in on this guy's!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit: Withdrawn. Sorry bud. It's gonna be a crazy next month for me most likely. I just got my samples in the mail today though so I'll post a solid review here shortly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
22yr. old male
Powerlifting
-As many days a week as I can; almost always 5 days/wk but rest days are only taken as needed so split is always rotating to next routine.
-Powerlifting predomininantly. Strength routines for lower body days for deadlift and squat, Hypertrophy or Heavy bench on upper body days. 3 upper and 2 lower body days/wk currently.
-Can update at least 4x/wk, often daily.
-No sponsored logs, log of current cycle in sig.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
22yr. old male
Powerlifting
-As many days a week as I can; almost always 5 days/wk but rest days are only taken as needed so split is always rotating to next routine.
-Powerlifting predomininantly. Strength routines for lower body days for deadlift and squat, Hypertrophy or Heavy bench on upper body days. 3 upper and 2 lower body days/wk currently.
-Can update at least 4x/wk, often daily.
-No sponsored logs, log of current cycle in sig.
This guy gets my vote!! Very detailed logger cswal..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
A very swanky promo!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys are making me blush :love:

I have high hopes for it if I am privileged to try this product; it looks solid on paper and heard good stuff for sure. Plus the joint supplement by Formutech is composed of everything I believe in and already use because it works, so that tells me somebody designing these products believes in efficacious dosing of proven ingredients.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You guys are making me blush :love:

I have high hopes for it if I am privileged to try this product; it looks solid on paper and heard good stuff for sure. Plus the joint supplement by Formutech is composed of everything I believe in and already use because it works, so that tells me somebody designing these products believes in efficacious dosing of proven ingredients.
It's all love Hyde lol! I'm almost done with my flexible :( and I can tell you it's good ish!! I have enjoyed all the formutech product I have used so far.. Listen to me I'm starting to sound like a rep!! Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for some apps, let's go! I'd like to close this out by the end of the day tomorrow

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Only US? Aussies?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dang.

That's cool. ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had 2 samples of Volatile and loved it. It had a nice low stim at one scoop, which made it versatile. I usually use White Flood, but the pump from Volatile blew it away. Great opportunity here.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lets get some apps in on dis shiznit. I love me some volatile. Pumps are in matched. Jump on this guys and gals.

kernsbak84

Awards
I would love to try this product!
- 28 years old/ male
- Strength and endurance training such as CrossFit along with long distance endurance training
- Will stack with BCAA's, Protein, Aug
- Goals are to prepare for Army Ranger School by September 2013
- No active logs as of yet but looking for my first oppurtunity. I can log up 4 times a week.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- 28 years old/ male
- Strength and endurance training such as CrossFit along with long distance endurance training
- No active logs as of yet but looking for my first oppurtunity. I can log up 4 times a week.
Are you at Benning?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
- 28 years old/ male
This is one of my co-workers here at RTB. We are Ballz deep in Best Ranger competition right now. Kerns is a stellar dude.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to get in on one of these Volatile log opps one of these days!

I received 2 samples from cswalczakny, and 2 from Formutech with a T-shirt.

This is a great PWO and this is an awesome opportunity.

Good luck!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is one of my co-workers here at RTB. We are Ballz deep in Best Ranger competition right now. Kerns is a stellar dude.
Thanks for the info brother!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get some apps in here today! I'd like to close it out this weekend

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took a few samples of this product, and really enjoyed it. Would love to gauge it against the pre's I usually take.

Age 34
Gender M
Training Schedule: I try to go as many days as possible. I would go 7 days a week, but sometimes the wife has other plans lol.

Training style and goals: I have been trying a HIIT 100 type plan. Doing 10x10 with only 30secs between sets. Sometimes I go a little heavier on the weight, depending on my mood. I started this February I believe and have dropped from 314lbs to 298lbs

Goal: My long term goal is to get back to where I was in 2006 240lbs. I was real happy with myself at that weight

My short term goal is to lose as much body fat, as quickly as possible, for my trip to Atlantic Beach, NC in June. My sister and nieces and nephews all live in NC, and unfortunately due to lack of time and funds on both sides, we haven't seen each other in over 10 years, they have never even got to see my daughters in person. I really want to not be just extremely obese when they see me.

How often can you update your log: Pretty much daily, some weekends I have my daughters and may miss a day or two.

Have you ever logged a product before? Yup, this awesome Intra called Endurance from those Formutech guys lol. Also ABE, Anabeta, Licogenix, Titanium I think, plus some others on another forum

I will be in middle of a Versa1/ABE run, and I imagine the pump from ABE and Volatile should be skin bursting!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
This product looks very nice. I really want to try this for the energy boost I desperately need and the pump. I am a new member to this site, but I have been reading posts here and on other forums for many years.
Training Schedule: I currently train 5 days a week. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Training style and goals: I prefer a split body training style. My first workout is Back and Bi's together. 2nd is Chest and Triceps, and 3rd is Shoulders and legs. I then repeat the cycle of these workouts. I prefer to lift heavy and with a high intensity. I perform a lot of compound movements. I have always trained for baseball, but now that I have graduated college I am trying to get my physique ready for a physique competition. I have been lifting for 8 years and I am currently 178 lbs and want to get up to 190lbs eventually.
How often can you update your log: I can log on average 5 days a week, and I can include videos and pics to add a little flare haha.
Have you ever logged a product before? (link?) No, I haven't done a log, but I log my training and have read numerous logs by others and know what I need to include for the log to be effective.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The samples I got w/ the Endurance Plus were awesome!!

Good luck guys!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday bump!

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Training Schedule: currently 5x/week split with cardio 3x/week
Training style and goals: doing MFT-28 but enjoy musclepharm 3day splits. Goal is to get back into shape after open heart surgery in December '12. Also a celiac so can give my view on that as well
How often can you update your log: could do daily or bi daily
Have you ever logged a product before: negative.

Thanks for the opportunity!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for apps!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def good stuff...though I'm deff suing bc I'm addicted to rem8.0 lol damn you Chris! Stuff may not taste the best but who actually takes supps for taste...that's what kool aid was made for lol the one supplement that puts me to sleep so much I don't freaking snore! Just rename this to like snore-b-gone and market it on qvc lol ill be a spokesperson Bruce

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def good stuff...though I'm deff suing bc I'm addicted to rem8.0 lol damn you Chris! Stuff may not taste the best but who actually takes supps for taste...that's what kool aid was made for lol the one supplement that puts me to sleep so much I don't freaking snore! Just rename this to like snore-b-gone and market it on qvc lol ill be a spokesperson Bruce
Lol!!! Nice! :) really glad you like it my man

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe you just sold a tub of rem8.0.
I am going to have to try it for sure.

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
I believe you just sold a tub of rem8.0.
I am going to have to try it for sure.

Progress is my motivation...
I'm not done yet....
Relaxing day. This is an excellent product but I would recommend you start at a half of serving and adjust from there. I need just less than a full serving and 6 hours of sleep I am golden. I take it a few times a week because I can't shut my brain down and stay asleep. Excellent for that!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for apps!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One more bump!! This is hands down the best all-around pwo out there!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!! COME ON GUYS APPS PLEASE!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Why so little apps??? Don't let the prop. blend fool you this stuff is dosed correct as with all the formutech products I have tried.. If you like white flood, Jacked, Condense or any of the top PW's you need to try this!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why so little apps??? Don't let the prop. blend fool you this stuff is dosed correct as with all the formutech products I have tried.. If you like white flood, Jacked, Condense or any of the top PW's you need to try this!!
100% agree. I thought there would be a lot of apps. I usually use White Flood, however I took a sample of Volatile, and the pump about blew my arm off lol. No joke, it's in my Endurance log.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys, submit!! I want to get started on this!!!:nervous:

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I totally agree. Get some of this pump!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for apps! Come on ladies and gents, get on this like stink on a ferret

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know:

Age --30
Gender --male
Training Schedule--p90x for 30 more days, then a bulk cycle
Training style and goals-- cut then bulk, sick training with compound lifts thrown in
How often can you update your log-- i am good for mostly daily
Have you ever logged a product before-- yes!! Can't link from my phone, but You know it!! Logged Perform Bcaa, Powermax ( finished in a few), and ageforce fat loss patch (finished in a few)

I am good yo log this by the time i get it!

I had to drop an app here, couldn't resist such a stellar product and not many apps!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
If its good enough for Joe Montana, its good enough for me!
tumblr_lninzdlYcM1qkt71ho1_500-thumb-500xauto-9.jpeg