djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A valintines gift of love, AgeForce® Feminine Libido Patch

We are doing a promo for a new product that I think is actually interesting.

Female Libido issues or just to make a good thing better! If your significant other has difficulties becoming sexually aroused or your sexual encounters are not satisfying, or if you simply want to improve on a good thing, our Feminine Libido patch will help.

Female Libido - It's Complicated! Our Research & Development team has developed a time-release patch that addresses both the physical and emotional issues that play interdependent roles in Female Libido. Unlike male libido, female libido is quite complex. While specific hormones may facilitate the activation of libido and female organ function, brain chemistry can put the brakes on desire fast. A woman must be relaxed, trusting and free of anxiety and neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin must be in balance within her body.
Our feminine libido patch will help you reach this balance. It has both DHEA and Oxytocin hormones, both of which promote desire and a relaxed loving mood that a woman needs to connect with her passionate side. In addition herbal ingredients such as valerian, black cohosh skullcap, and others, reduce anxiety and promote a sense of wellbeing that will allow a woman to more fully enjoy her sexual experience and reach new heights of sexual fulfillment.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oxytocin is the Secret Sauce in our formula, and the continuous 8-hour time-release patch delivery ensures that you're always ready for that special planned or unexpected special time! Peer review studies and controlled clinical trials have found that Oxytocin will promote and enhance Love, Trust, Bonding, and Friendly behavior. Hugging, kissing, and other intimacies all stimulate natural production of the Oxytocin hormone. Oxytocin is also released in childbirth and breastfeeding. So Oxytocin is basic and essential to support female libido, arousal, and female sex enhancement. The AgeForce® Feminine Libido Patch has a very precise therapeutic dosage of Oxytocin that is delivered directly to the bloodstream over 8-continuous hours.

50% Off Your First Order With Promo Code: LIBIDO50 (Offer Ends Sunday February 24th At Midnight)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally already know few friends who want to get some for there wives.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Ill take some for my wife to try...but I'm broke as a joke. Especially after today

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually just wear topical Formestane, which transfers onto the wife, making her horney as fuuuck.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually just wear topical Formestane, which transfers onto the wife, making her horney as fuuuck.
That stuff made mine extra grumpy.
She claims it gave her face acne!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill take some for my wife to try...but I'm broke as a joke. Especially after today
I'll hook you up with some pics of me . . . she'll be ready to GO! ;)