Estrogen... What about Gyno?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
[h=2]Estrogen... What about Gyno?[/h]
All men have estrogen in their body. Outside studies show gyno has almost nothing to do with high estrogen. (17-22) In fact, this research shows that the most important indicator for gyno is the ratio of androgens to estrogens. (17-22) For example, if you have low estrogen, but even lower androgens, you are at a higher risk for gyno than
someone who has high estrogens, with even higher androgens. Its all about the ratio.

MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex includes 4-DHEA with 19-Nor -DHEA at a precise 3 to 1 ratio to balance the androgenic and estrogenic activity for the lowest risk of gyno -- while still allowing MAX-BULK to have minimal androgenic side effects like hair loss and acne. All MAX-BULK testers have reported to show any signs of gyno symptoms in 4, 6 and 8 week cycles.

If you already have gyno, and are extremely sensitive to irritation, then you may be safer with MAX-BULK -- due to its stronger androgenic action.

Please visit our website for more informaiton

Andro Factory

Andro Factory

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[h=2]Estrogen... What about Gyno?[/h]
All men have estrogen in their body. Outside studies show gyno has almost nothing to do with high estrogen. (17-22) In fact, this research shows that the most important indicator for gyno is the ratio of androgens to estrogens. (17-22) For example, if you have low estrogen, but even lower androgens, you are at a higher risk for gyno than
someone who has high estrogens, with even higher androgens. Its all about the ratio.

MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex includes 4-DHEA with 19-Nor -DHEA at a precise 3 to 1 ratio to balance the androgenic and estrogenic activity for the lowest risk of gyno -- while still allowing MAX-BULK to have minimal androgenic side effects like hair loss and acne. All MAX-BULK testers have reported to show any signs of gyno symptoms in 4, 6 and 8 week cycles.

If you already have gyno, and are extremely sensitive to irritation, then you may be safer with MAX-BULK -- due to its stronger androgenic action.

Please visit our website for more informaiton

Andro Factory

Andro Factory
good info here i woukd say running or having femara on hand if your prone to gyno is a good idea

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
People have taken BULK-UP and reported less gyno. Not every case, but some. It has happened more than once.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People have taken BULK-UP and reported less gyno. Not every case, but some. It has happened more than once.
I know for me DHT compounds reverse gyno.
I've actually gone into a DHT based cycle before with gyno and half way through my gyno was erased.
You'll see a lot of guys running it in their traditional cycles due to that property.
Consider this a safer, legal gyno security blanket!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know for me DHT compounds reverse gyno.
I've actually gone into a DHT based cycle before with gyno and half way through my gyno was erased.
You'll see a lot of guys running it in their traditional cycles due to that property.
Consider this a safer, legal gyno security blanket!
worded nicely here the less gyno risk the better

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Those are the same reports we hear all the time with gyno.

That's why some people struggling with gyno are so successful with our products.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are the same reports we hear all the time with gyno. That's why some people struggling with gyno are so successful withour products.
Indeed, I never worry about a little bit of gyno early on because I always have faith in the security given from these compounds.

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Small bump to bring important information to the top of the line