ForeRunner Labs Logging Opportunities - Act Fast!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need loggers for the following stacks:1. 5-Alpha Test solo2. Alpha Mass Solo - 2 bottles3. Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk4. Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test5. Reboot soloMust be willing to run this immediately. We will ship by end of next week.No stacking with other anabolics/ph's/designers 21 years of age or older U.S. Only BAMF's ONLY :)5 loggers total (1 for each stack)Post up if you are interested and want to give this a try. As always anyone who has previously purchased or successfully logged a FRL product will be given preference.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are the stacks available for logging:

1. 5-Alpha Test solo
2. Alpha Mass Solo 1 or 2 bottles?
3. Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk
4. Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test
5. Reboot sol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would def like to see how 5-alpha test/alpha mass is. Or even just the 5 alpha test is.

Hhmmm decisions decisions. I may be logging something for another company but have not heard back.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would def like to see how 5-alpha test/alpha mass is. Or even just the 5 alpha test is.

Hhmmm decisions decisions. I may be logging something for another company but have not heard back.
Cool just update in this thread when ya know.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wish I was pro enough for this :( and at least 27 to apply Royd! This is a FANTASTIC Opportunity for ANYONE who wins ANY of them!! Great job guys, and mighty generous!

Tryingtobe

Awards
I'm interested in any of the 1-4.

I haven't done any logs but I have two cylces under my belt. For my second cycle I added Reboot to my PCT(All other products were the same as my Hdrol PCT), got it as soon as it was for sale, and it definitely made a difference. The recovery was slightly faster than my H-drol but what I really noticed was I didn't get a cold and acne was non existent. I got a minor cold(congested nose) and acne during PCT for my Hdrol cycle but neither during PCT for Epi.

The reason I'd like to try your PHs is because, in my head, if your PCT ancillaries are beneficial than your prohormones will most likely be as well. I will update regularly, I need something to do with my spare time since I'm broke(new car consequences) and this will be a good way to get me acknowledged here at AM.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are the stacks available for logging:

1. 5-Alpha Test solo
2. Alpha Mass Solo 1 or 2 bottles?
3. Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk
5. Reboot sol
Holy carp Number 3 has me drooling right now. But I'm tied up with another log at this moment

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need loggers for the following stacks:1. 5-Alpha Test solo2. Alpha Mass Solo - 2 bottles3. Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk4. Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test5. Reboot soloMust be willing to run this immediately. We will ship by end of next week.No stacking with other anabolics/ph's/designers 21 years of age or older U.S. Only BAMF's ONLY :)5 loggers total (1 for each stack)Post up if you are interested and want to give this a try. As always anyone who has previously purchased or successfully logged a FRL product will be given preference.
Dang too early on my run finishing pct =( good opportunities here

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Damn!

Now you guys run this after I have my 2 bottles each of 5-Alpha, Mass, and Reboot sitting in my cupboard waiting for the end of October!

I hope more folks get in on this. I loved the addition of Bulk to my summer fun run. Wouldn't mind having someone to compare notes with either.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opp!

progunxzx

Awards
First post. I have been lurking for about a month reading as much as I can. I have been contemplating my first cycle. I have been considering FRL products. I like the idea of running a mild prohormone such as Alpha bulk and/or Mass. I would like to throw my hat into the ring to log either option 2, 3, or 4. I understand I am new to the forum and new to prohormones, so if that disqualifies me, I completely understand.

However, if chosen, I will run the product immediately. I will begin with an introduction in my log. I will post updates at least once after every workout and answer all questions of me in the log.

Currently bulking. 4 day workout split. Just bumped up from 3300 calories to 3500. Would probably bump up calories more while on cycle. Would consider adding a 5th day to workout split to increase deadlifting to twice a week.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Last edited:
sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards

This is the stuff I wanna run cause I have not done any ph/ds in like 3 years last cycle was hdrol/bold, I am currently logging and running dermatherm so after I get rid of some stubborn fat it would be good to add some small amout of quality mass over the winter.

Also since winter season is depressing I would like something to help me with mood the aplpha mentality and training in general.

I do love oly lifts and kb training which I mix with traditional bbing, on top of that I enjoy a good fight as I practice martial arts.

I use the athletic approach to building my body.

I am also starting a new job so logging asap would be great as this would be so much like giving structure to my life and allow me to be goal oriented for 6-8 weeks depends how long the cycle takes I am not really sure.

You can check my pics at PHF I am too junior to post here:)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

This is what I'm interested in running!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The less that apply the better for you guys lol!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to but id have to wait about 8 more weeks. I've been scoping out your stuff

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like option 3 but is it two bottles of each? I would only run it for 8 weeks. :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
No description for the app. I've asked for option #4

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love to run the Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test and can start ASAP. I've used Alpha Mass before and logged it on another board. Really great stuff and definitely interested in the 5-Alpha Test!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna have to bow out. The other company came through.

Good luck everyone.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
I'd like to try and make a run at this opportunity. I'm totally interested in running Alpha Mass solo. I have experience running mechabol in the past. I very interested in a non toxic PH and DHEA one as well. I'm 32 and have been lifting on off since I was 14 been at it hard for the last year. I'm available to start right now and can update a log everyday if you'd like. I've logged Vidatest in the past and had good fun with it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF man, as the others mentioned you just won the log for Androfactory.
I've notices that happening a lot more around here with people jumping.into every promo and trying to log 3+ company products at one time.

Tryingtobe

Awards
I've notices that happening a lot more around here with people jumping.into every promo and trying to log 3+ company products at one time.
I don't see why people like doing that. You can't even tell which product is producing results. Promos are win wins imo. I get the product for free and I get the chance to find which companies produces products that give results.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I would be applying for this but i am going to wait, i work at a small supplement store and the Europa carries ForeRunner products, i talked to my rep about me possibly promoting it by logging it for the store he said it sounds like an excellent idea but i am just waiting to hear from the owner to contact me. I have logged around 7 products with great logs and i will not slack on this for sure. A buddy just ran 1 bottle of Alpha Mass and gained a solid 10lbs he gained a good amount of strength and his diet isn't perfect either just trains hard. I'll be running Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk more than likely.

1 Question though: Could these be ran for 8 weeks? I'm looking for a solid cycle my goal is to hit around 260Lbs currently sitting at 240-242Lbs, been bulking for about 3 weeks from 228Lbs. Initial gain was a lot of glycogen as muscles filled out and pumps improved dramatically.

Well anyways looking forward to running this either way because this will be my first experience with forerunner but i like what i hear. :)

Oh and lastly, i will already have Reboot and 5-Alpha Test so i will just log it all. It'll be interesting to say the least, looking forward to hitting some awesome personal records..

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Didn't you just win bulk-up from androfactory?
I kinda won it on PHF too but the thread was closed and have not received any even tough I was in email contact with these guys so I am not really sure if I really won anything.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I would be applying for this but i am going to wait, i work at a small supplement store and the Europa carries ForeRunner products, i talked to my rep about me possibly promoting it by logging it for the store he said it sounds like an excellent idea but i am just waiting to hear from the owner to contact me. I have logged around 7 products with great logs and i will not slack on this for sure. A buddy just ran 1 bottle of Alpha Mass and gained a solid 10lbs he gained a good amount of strength and his diet isn't perfect either just trains hard. I'll be running Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk more than likely.

1 Question though: Could these be ran for 8 weeks? I'm looking for a solid cycle my goal is to hit around 260Lbs currently sitting at 240-242Lbs, been bulking for about 3 weeks from 228Lbs. Initial gain was a lot of glycogen as muscles filled out and pumps improved dramatically.

Well anyways looking forward to running this either way because this will be my first experience with forerunner but i like what i hear. :)

Oh and lastly, i will already have Reboot and 5-Alpha Test so i will just log it all. It'll be interesting to say the least, looking forward to hitting some awesome personal records..
Nice idea for an avatar bro looks cool

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I would LOVE to log 5-Alpha Test solo, Alpha Mass Solo or the Alpha Mass + 5-Alpha Test stack! Here is my app:

Sex: Male

Height:
6'2"

Weight:

Training experience: Been training for 10+ years. Very seriously for last 3 years.

Current Training
: 5/3/1 with BBB

Cardio Schedule
: Hill sprints 1-2x a week. LISS cardio 1-2x a week depending on number of hill sprints.

Current supplements:
Optimum Nutrition Whey, NOW adam multi, Generic fish oil.

Current Diet and macros: Eating 500 cals over maint. with a 40/35/25 p/c/f ratio.

Current Daily water intake:
around 1.5 gal.

If chosen, I will log the sh!t out of this! I want it BAD!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! ^^ your post woke me up! That red popped out my screen lol

demolition

demolition

Awards
Lol Ik. I was like whoa there buddy.
I say after that just give him what he wants, if his posts are that serious I cant imaging what a log would look like.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say after that just give him what he wants, if his posts are that serious I cant imaging what a log would look like.
U right! I vote for Mr red so far. Lol unless he's fooling us :-0

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang it I wanna see AlphaBULK and 5 Alpha!!!!