IT'S HERE FINALLY! SNS INHIBIT-P! YEA BOIIIII!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, after a long wait, inhibit p is ready for action. those that follow along will have caught glimpses of talk about this product in our suggestion thread in the sns forum.

so, lets get to the good stuff.
Inhibit-P
Prolactin Control Complex

SNS Inhibit-P contains a precision blended Prolactin Control Complex that may help lower prolactin, increase dopamine, and improve feelings of well-being.

Is Inhibit-P for you? Ask yourself:

• Are you concerned with high prolactin?
  • Do you have symptoms of high prolactin (sensitive nipples, gyno, etc)?
  • Is your mood and natural level of energy not what it used to be?
  • Do you have a tough time getting to sleep and staying asleep?
  • Is your sex life lacking?
Inhibit-P’s precision blended Prolactin Control Complex is a comprehensive all-in-one solution designed to help:

• Lower Prolactin*
  • Naturally Boost Testosterone Levels*
  • Relieve Symptoms of Increased Prolactin such as Nipple Puffiness or Sensitivity Associated With Gynecomastia*
  • Improve Mood and Sense of Well-Being*
  • Improve Libido and Sex Life*
  • Produce Deeper and More Restful Sleep*
  • And Much More!
SNS uses only the finest, clinically backed ingredients in the formulation of Inhibit-P.
Let’s examine them more closely:

Mucuna pruriens

Mucuna Pruriens, also known as Velvet Bean, is a plant known for its high concentrations of levodopa (L-Dopa), the precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Unlike dopamine, L-Dopa easily penetrates the blood bran barrier where it exerts its positive effects on hormones, especially prolactin. In fact, L-Dopa has been shown to significantly inhibit prolactin release from the anterior pituitary [SUP](1,2)[/SUP] meaning that the nasty issues associated with high prolactin levels may be relieved through the proper use of Mucuna Pruriens because the L-Dopa found in Mucuna Pruriens boost your brain’s dopamine levels, and dopamine is a key inhibitor of prolactin [SUP](3)[/SUP].

In addition to its powerful role in the reduction of prolactin, Mucuna Pruriens has also been known as a libido aid [SUP](4)[/SUP] but it wasn’t until a few years ago that researchers uncovered just how this amazing herb exerts its effects. Men taking Mucuna Pruriens experienced increases in testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH) [SUP](5)[/SUP][SUB],[/SUB] which can produce a favorable hormonal environment for bodybuilding, sex life, and overall sense of well-being.

Finally, it should be noted that Mucuna Pruriens is rich in serotonin and opioid receptor ligands, which along with L-Dopa may contribute profoundly to mood improvements [SUP](6)[/SUP]. This, along with strong anecdotal feedback regarding L-Dopa’s ability to reduce the refractory period associated with sexual activity, gives Mucuna Pruriens very strong potential for helping increase pleasure and enjoyment.

Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P)

P5P is the bioactive from of vitamin B6 and offers enhanced absorption and bioavailability and far improved effects over other inferior forms of vitamin B6. P5P is an important cofactor in the synthesis of dopamine, which as mentioned above, is the prime neuroendocrine inhibitor of prolactin release. In addition to helping control prolactin, P5P has a host of other benefits including optimizing amino acid metabolism, boosting immune function, facilitating neurotransmitter balance and brain function, and much, much more!

Vitex Agnus Castus

Vitex Agnus Castus, also known as Chaste berry, has long been used as a treatment for sexual disorders and insufficiency. However, it wasn’t until recently that scientists examined the compounds in the plant and discovered that many of them can reduce prolactin as much as dopamine itself [SUP](7)[/SUP]. Other human trials have confirmed that Vitex Agnus Castus is a strong inhibitor of prolactin [SUP](8)[/SUP]. The key is dosing it properly, and Inhibit-P does just that [SUP](9)[/SUP].

As an added bonus, Vitex Agnus Castus has also been shown to significantly improve acne conditions in a large clinical trial [SUP](9)[/SUP]!

In summary:

SNS Inhibit-P Provides Consumers With
A Precision Blended Top Quality Prolactin Control Complex
At a Cost Effective Price.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Bioactive Coenzyme Form of Vitamin B6) – 50 mg 2500%
Vitex Agnus Castus (Extract) – 300 mg **
Mucuna Pruriens (60% L-Dopa) – 150 mg **

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow #5.

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day, preferably with a meal.

Warning:
This product is for healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Consult with your physician before use if you are taking any medication(s), or suffer from any health condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
SNS is bringing the thunder!! so my prolactin is more than likely going to be high in 32 days, when will this be read to ship? same time as Focus?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE

When is this coming to the Planet?

PS: someone PM me the cheapest place to get this?
Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I know, retailers should have it, just waiting for them to put it up.

Could be wrong though, if that's the case, then it'll def be within the next week

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How will this compare to other prolactin products? IE: Endosurge and Prolactrone?

Any logging opportunities?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How will this compare to other prolactin products? IE: Endosurge and Prolactrone?

Any logging opportunities?
Well, I'm not sure, we looked at people's most favorite natural anti prolactin products, and combo's, and over the years, this has been the tried and true ingredients.
We didn't try to make it fancy, or use non dshea compliant ingredients, just what people want and know.

As far as logging opps, I'm not sure yet, still waiting for the orders on what we're going to do next.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def recommend following our facebook page for latest updates and cheapest details as well as logging opps

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beneficial for 'off' cycles from products lkke erase, anabeta/elite, test powder? I believe that I when prolactin levels rise, right? when coming off anabolic products or in times of high stress (cortisol too obviously)

Basically- when / who would benefit from using this? Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On cycle, or off people will benefit from it.

Soon as you start messing up that balance, things are going to get messed up.

Esp on stronger androgens.

I'm on my phone now, bit I'll get up some info on prolactin layer on.

Def will help post cycle, I'd have to try it on cycle before I can say for sure how much it helps. Supraphysiological dosages of androgens ain't no joke

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On cycle, or off people will benefit from it.

Soon as you start messing up that balance, things are going to get messed up.

Esp on stronger androgens.

I'm on my phone now, bit I'll get up some info on prolactin layer on.

Def will help post cycle, I'd have to try it on cycle before I can say for sure how much it helps. Supraphysiological dosages of androgens ain't no joke
Cool, looking forward to the read.. I think prolactin is an over looked/underestimated force behind mNy guys issues, including myself! Thanks for bringing it to light

Ps- I'm always on my phone- stop slackin! Jk enjoy your Sunday

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look forward to picking up both of these jewels!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Def recommend following our facebook page for latest updates and cheapest details as well as logging opps
Will do, and please keep me in mind if any logging opportunities arise. I do have some prevelent prolactin issues so it would def put it to the test. Plus, I've also been looking for an anti prolactin product to use as a staple for a while now. Maybe a , 5 on 2 off deal, but I digress...

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Seems like this would be a cheap, effective product to stack on top of DAA, no?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
product is 29.95 on our site, so........

im sure logging ops will arise very soon for this, and focus xt.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like this would be a cheap, effective product to stack on top of DAA, no?
yup, after reading so much on anti prolactin recomendations, I know for me, I dont want to buy a bottle of vitex, then a bottle of some good muca P, and then a bottle of p5p.

all we need to do know is get our dshea compliant inhibit-e going, and it's gonna be on.

zendog

Awards
Glad to see this out. Thumbs up for making a product that we need.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitex you say? Very nice.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love vitex!!! Nobody ever posts about it i feel.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe

really?

we just went through a detailed conversation on how the prolactin issue with these steroids is a myth. Look, this is not an advice board this is a board for intellectual discussion of performance enhancment topics. YOu gotta take the time to read the posts. IF its a language problem then that sucks but i dont speak portugeses

anyway, embeddded in the posts here was a suggestion to use anti-aromatases should you encounter nipple problems with such compounds
"these steroids" he is referring to is 19nor androgens, like trenbolone, dienolone, nandrolone, etc.

prolactin will be increased d/t estrogen.

[...]
There is much confusion, conjecture and bro’lore surrounding prolactin and progesterone and how to control them to avoid gynecomastia, loss of libido and shutdown. A lot of confusion surrounds the misconception that these two hormones are one in the same. They are, in fact, two totally different hormones, with two totally different mechanisms of action and totally different effect profiles in the body.

Prolactin secretion is inhibited by dopamine and stimulated by estrogen, stress, TRH, and other factors such as suckling and nipple manipulation. Prolactin acts through prolactin receptors present on the surface of cells.

In the human, these receptors are stimulated by GH and prolactin with equal potency. Prolactin initiates and maintains lactation in the estrogen primed breast.
Prolactin is not a growth factor in breast tissue which is why it is necessary for breast tissue to be primed by the growth promoting action of estrogen in order for prolactin to exert its effects.

Even so, lactation is prevented in the presence of high levels of estrogen and progesterone, such as those that exist in pregnancy, and lactation only proceeds with a drop in estrogen/progesterone levels post delivery. Prolactin inhibits gonadotropin secretion and therefore suppresses the hypothalamic pituitary gonadal axis and the production of testosterone.

Progesterone is a steroid hormone that binds to intracellular progesterone receptors that act in the nucleus of cells.
Progesterone is produced in males by the adrenal glands and males have the same plasma level of progesterone as women d o during the follicular phase of the menstrual cycle.

There are actually two progesterone receptors. A functional receptor and a nonfunctional receptor that acts to suppress the activity of the functional receptor.
Progesterone antagonizes the effect of estrogen by reducing estrogen receptor levels. This is exemplified by the use of progestins to fight estrogen responsive breast cancer. Progesterone has a potent suppressive effect on gonadotropin secretion and has been used as a contraceptive agent in men.
[...]

Many of the issues that are being attributed to prolactin can be explained through other mechanisms.
While reducing prolactin may help with reduced libido and shutdown due to AAS, the potential risks involved with using dopaminergics to reduce prolactin levels probably outweighs the benefits. If estrogen is controlled during a cycle, then prolactin is unlikely to be elevated and unlikely to cause a problem.
So ultimately, this will be best used during pct, but decreasing/controlling prolactin on cycle could help with shut down.

zendog

Awards
thanks for that post. when i take ai's even at low dose my libido goes and hides somewhere. would this product be useful on cycle to help with libido?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ moral of the story: don't mess with steroids?

zendog

Awards
I'm going to try this as soon as I get home from holiday to see if it helps with my missing libido.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup, i just gotta remember to use it every day, twice per day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need it for pct

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got me a bottle for cheap!!!!!! LOL!!! Gotta love FB!!! Sometimes.
Yep $19 is pretty good
It was a little bit less actually. I used the code.. Thinking about getting the inhibit P.. But, I already have two bottles of AD-3 PCT which has about 800mg of L-dopa.. Would prolly be overkill.. Could use it later tho.. Its sooooooooo cheap!!! LOL
exactly why I recomend people keeping up with our facebook page!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established