Athletix Sports Big Logging Opportunity!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, we are looking for a bunch of loggers, no set amount, but these are the products and stacks up for grabs.

Formula-X
TitaniumXL
Licogenix
TitaniumXL/Division 1
Formula-X/Licogenix
Formula-X/Division 1/Licogenix

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.
Sex:
Weight:
How many times a week do you train?:
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:
Are you on any medication?
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?

What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?
What other sites are you willing to log this on?

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why?

Rules
*Must be the age of 21 or older
*Must have over 100 posts
*Must update log 3 days a week minimum
*Must leave final review at Nutraplanet

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
mother-god-meme.jpg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this on facebook
Speaking of Facebook, not only do we have this logging opp and a picture promo up, but we are also offering the first AM member to bring us 50 likes on our Facebook will get 1 free product, bring 100 likes and you get 2 free products:) If enough people can get more likes on our page when we reach 600 likes(only 80 away) we will do a draw with everyone who tried getting more likes for us.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm do round 2 loggers qualify?? FormX is still on the to do list

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
formX is good stuff. Licogenix is the only thing I haven't tried at this point

mnowak1228

Awards

Sex: Male

Weight: 248

How many times a week do you train?: 4-5

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Bulk/Recomp

Are you on any medication? No

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3-7 days

What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? If right now AMS Pro Anabolic Kit / After current cycle Just your stack with AromX, a pre W/O, Multi, and protein.

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? Right now Id use Formula X with my current Ph / After Ph Cycle Formula X/Division 1/Licogenix for PCT and to keep whatever gains I get from the Ph now.[h=5][/h][h=5][/h]

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formula x/division 1/licogenix sounds strong as death.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Sex: male
Weight: 180 ish
How many times a week do you train?: 4 days
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: recomp
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 4-7 days
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?fish oil and a multi
What other sites are you willing to log this on? There are other sites?(lol) Any that i am needed to

Creeping up on the big 40 needing all the help I can get while training for my first powerlifting meet. I have also read good thing about all three products.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weight: 172
How many times a week do I train: 5-6
Current diet: recomp all the way!
Am I on any med's: NO
I can update my log 4-5x a week with progress pics
Only other supps would be a pre workout, protein powder, fish oil, and multi
I can log this on any site you want!

I would like to try anything! Formula X solo, Formula X w/ Licogenix, or Formula X w/ Div 1... Any of these combo's are SICK!!!

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Age: 26Sex: MaleWeight: ~180How many times a week do you train?: 4-5Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: bulkingAre you on any medication? NopeWe are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? every workout day post workoutWhat supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? whatever you want, creatine, multi, bcaa'sWhat other sites are you willing to log this on? Whatever you wantTell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? TitaniumXL/Division 1 + Licogenix I've used every athletix product but Licogenix. I believe this would be the mother of all natural cycles, and would love to be able to feel the difference the Licogenix makes with an already solid cycle.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Weight: ~180
How many times a week do you train?: 4-5
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: bulking
Are you on any medication? nope
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? every workout day post workout
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? creatine, multi, bcaa's,
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Whatever you want
Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? TitaniumXL/Division 1 + Licogenix

I've taken every Athletix product but Licogenix and I believe that TitaniumXL/Division 1 plus Licogenix would be the mother of all natural cycles, and would love to feel the difference that Licogenix makes on an already solid stack.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some really solid apps, keep them coming!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards

Weight: 177

How many times a week do you train?: 4

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: 300 to 500 above maintenance always looking to gain while staying lean.

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?
I can update as much as needed . Usually 3-4 times per week works well.

Usual staples : fish oil / whey / protein blend / pre workout (craze) / Titanium XL

Bodybuilding.com although I think AM is the best so I don't usually go to other forums.

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? I would be interested in Licogenix first and foremost as I have never tried it and it looks very interesting. Stacked with Titanium XL that I already have Formula-X I think that would be a killer stack.

I've tried many of the natural test boosters out there testopro , Bioforge , Activate , etc so I think I'm a excellent judge on what provides results.
I also won't cheat a log . I put in the work and I don't miss workouts. If a company has faith to send me there products I'm going to all out in the gym and with my diet. All out 1000 miles a hour!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Sex:Male
Weight:190
How many times a week do you train?: Currently training for my 5th BB competition, so training is high right now...5 lifts (split, 1 large bodypart and 1 or 2 small bodyparts/workout) & 9 LISS cardio sessions/week
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Cut *(but would use the product(s) on a bulk)
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Was planning on doing a post competition blog, my plan is to take ~3 years to go from 190 @ 3-3.5%BF to 250 at under 10%BF. So I would be able to log at least 5 days/week.
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? My base supps are multi vitamin, whey, creatine, glutamine, vit c&d3, fish oil, and na-r-ala. I am looking to stack daa/t-booster/AI
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Any that are needed...Would just be a copy and paste job right?

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? If possible the full formula x/division 1/licogenix stack, from the ingredient profiles this looks like a very powerful stack. If that is not available, I have wanted to try licogenix since it came out, I would stack that w/ bulk daa and endosurge.

Excited at the possibility to try this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity and great products :yup:

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Sex:M
Weight:186
How many times a week do you train?:Y3T-4 days of weight training with cardio mixed in the schedule
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:Will be doing recomp
Are you on any medication? NO
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Every day
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Just the staples unless you suggest otherwise.
What other sites are you willing to log this on? supplementreviews.com, mindandmuscle.net

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? Licogenix. I've never used an AI and feel it would be very beneficial to helping me get the bf in some of my problem areas where it should be..ie, pecs, abs, obliques. Of course, who wouldn't want the big daddy stack of Licogenix, Form-x and Div-1? LOL. Basically, whatever you deem me worthy of receiving, I'd be more than happy.

*I will be running a log starting Monday the 11th and would not be able to start this for 30 days from that date.*

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sex: (Insert corny joke here)
Weight: 310 - Yeah, yeah, More Cardio + eat better I know lol
How many times a week do you train?: 4-6
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Recomp/Cut I have a solid base, just want to look leaner
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 4-6
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Basics WF, GM, I do have a Div1 bottle left
What other sites are you willing to log this on? BB.com, any others

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? Like most people I would love the Lico/FormX/Div 1.. I have my own bottle of Div1 left... FormulaX has been on my to do list, since I still have never taken a DAA product. I loved Licogenix and how it made me feel fuller and leaner. I understand that I logged it already however... So if I'm not eligible for Lico and FormX, I would still definitely be interested in FormX solo

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I am mid log right now so if that takes me out of the running I understand

Sex: m
Weight: 164.5
How many times a week do you train?: 3 day full body split
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: recomp / slow cut
Are you on any medication? nope
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3-4 times a week n/p
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Basics - also i have a bottle of Div1 if you want that included

What other sites are you willing to log this on? here and M&S if wanted

Licogenix - this is the only product i have not tried on my own or logged for you guys already :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sex: M
Weight: 185
How many times a week do you train?: 3
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Recomp
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3-5
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Depends on what I was picked to log. My goal is a test booster and an AI.
What other sites are you willing to log this on? NA

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? Licogenix! I'm really interested in trying this one. I would prefer a stack of Formx/Div1/Lico or at least FormX/Lico. Either way if I'm chosen to run Licogenix I would pair it with a test booster. Currently running Testopro for the next 2 1/2 weeks and would like to go 4 more on a booster and AI.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Weight: 187
How many times a week do you train?: 4
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: will be doing jim wendlers 5/3/1 with a maintenance then cut when I do a powerlifting meet
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Every Day; I also can be very detailed. Will also post my diet food for the day and anything else needed
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? A NO/pre WO supp, protein, might take out my intra too see how the formx works if i get picked, vitamin d3, fish oils, muscle pharm recon
What other sites are you willing to log this on? ; If need be, ANY

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? The lico/formx/div1 stack. The licogenix to help boost the division1 properties and also too stay lean, hard, and strong with the AI. This will also help me in my journey for my first PL meet. The div1 to better utilize my test that I have now, And the formx to try a new bcaa/recovery drink. The profile looks incredible and looks like it will help me recover better after a hard workout. I have never tried any workouts. Will also post video logs too.

(PS if I do win on the off chance, I might not be able to reply right away because I will be gone for this month without internet access. I can start the log after the 23rd of this month because thats when I get back from annual training; please consider me anyways!!!)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 208.8
How many times a week do you train?: 5 days a week resistance training and 3 days of cardio
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Recomp for the summer, not a fan of the cut/bulk/cut/bulk idea
Are you on any medication? Nope i'm perfectly healthy and sane : )
every day and sometimes multiple times a day with pictures and possibly video, just got a new phone with a nice camera so looking to use it.
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Depending on what stack i would run, most likely just protein, multi, creatine, fish oil you know the staples and occasional BCAAs
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Anyone you wish of me too

Id be more then honored to log any of the aforementioned products obviously the last stack is most appealing since its 3 products so this would have to be my number one choice however beggers can't be choosers.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great apps, lets see some more:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No app from me.

I have tried and tested all of those supplements and can attest to each of their values, results, and utter AWESOMENESS.

I even sampled the Tshirt :)

I'm promoting Athletix even while I'm in the gym!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No app from me.

I have tried and tested all of those supplements and can attest to each of their values, results, and utter AWESOMENESS.

Thanks for the support :D

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Wish I had this opportunity but I'm logging something currently and taking a break from test boosters after this log. Everyone get in on this! Great products up for grabs!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
No app from me.

Nice. I should also mention that I would love to log the shirt. I'm a big fan of shirts. In fact I almost always wear one. :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what an amazing opportunity. there are going to be some lucky loggers here

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some really good apps up, lets see some more:)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to follow logs and possibly apply.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn lol would love to run Licogenix for my next cycles pct next month.
Sd
Stano-200
P-bold

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck everyone. I will be looking for these logs so that I can follow.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Amazing opportunity. I know I don't qualify as far as posts are concerned but I figured I would try anyways:

Weight: 308+
How many times a week do you train?: 3-4
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Recomp/Cut I have a solid base, just want to look leaner
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 4-6
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? C20/Anabolic Pump/Powerful
What other sites are you willing to log this on? BB.com ( i have a profile there ), USPLABS ( I have an existing log there )
Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? I would love the Titanium/Div-1 due to it's testoterone boosting properties. I'm an avid powerlifter. I have competed in 9 contests within a 2 yr period. In 2012, I will compete in my first comp. in the IPA in York, PA JUNE 23-24, 2012 looking to set two world records in the RAW submaster division and three state records. I love lifting and I look for the best products out there to maximize my gains. I'm looking to have an ultimate RAW bench of 500 but only time will tell. I compete in push/pull and full power meets. I feel these products can be what I need to achieve my goals.

36849_1317729665105_8062148_n.jpg

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 209

How many times a week do you train?: 4x per week

Current diet cut/bulk/recomp?: I am lean bulking. Macros are 45/30/25 (p/c/f) eating about 300 cals over.

Are you on any medication? Nope

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? I can make daily updates

What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Whey, creatine, multi-v

What other sites are you willing to log this on? PHF, Lockout

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? I would love to log the lico/formx/div1 stack! However, I would be happy with any of the products! I want to log lico/formx/div1 because the lico will help to keep me lean and hard and the formx/div1 to give me a boost in test/strength/recovery to help me shatter PRs and reach my goal weight.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Amazing opportunity. I know I don't qualify as far as posts are concerned but I figured I would try anyways:

Weight: 308+
How many times a week do you train?: 3-4
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? C20/Anabolic Pump/Powerful
What other sites are you willing to log this on? BB.com ( i have a profile there ), USPLABS ( I have an existing log there )
Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? I would love the Titanium/Div-1 due to it's testoterone boosting properties. I'm an avid powerlifter. I have competed in 9 contests within a 2 yr period. In 2012, I will compete in my first comp. in the IPA in York, PA looking to set two world records in the RAW submaster division and three state records. I love lifting and I look for the best products out there to maximize my gains. I'm looking to have an ultimate RAW bench of 500 but only time will tell. I compete in push/pull and full power meets. I feel these products can be what I need to achieve my goals.

View attachment 59411
I'll vouch for HokiePride. Dude keeps a good log. I've followed his logs over on the USP boards.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 182

How many times a week do you train?: 4x per week

Current diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Lean bulk.Sponsored Log

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? 3 times

What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Since I just ordered 2 bottles of Division 1 from you, I'd love to try the Licogenix stack, haha. Also I am a little over a week away from completing a Vidatest but I also purchased more would consider stacking that but plan was to cycle off for 4 weeks. I have AAKG, creatine, leucine and whey that I take regularly though.

What other sites are you willing to log this on? PHF and ********

Tell me which product or stack from our line you would like to log and why? Licogenix. As mentioned above and outside of them I also have other products on hand like Stoked, Diesel test Pro-cycle and DAA. I would be open for suggestions but I am leaning towards the Division 1.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards

Weight: 144 lbs.

How many times a week do you train?: Depending on my work schedule 3-4 days a week.

Current diet: Recomp. Pretty much gaining lean mass while adding no bf. Hard i know!

Are you on any medication?: No sir.

What supplements would you be running along with this stack?: Just the staples suck as agmatine, fish oil, cissus, protein and pre-workout. If chosen I have an extra bottle of Intimidate to run along with my desired stack (TitaniumXL/DivisionI and if possible Licogenix!)

What other websites will you be logging this on?: Just here.

I will be able to update 5-7 times weekly. See my current log in my sig as I frequently update it and it is very detailed :)

Its not an option listed above but I think a TITANIUM XL/DIVISION1/LICOGENIX stacked with INTIMIDATE would be crazy potent! All my testosterone would be freed up and Licogenix will help regulate my estrogen and increase my total test. Ive heard only great things regarding the effects of Licogenix (no sore joints). I love erase but not the sore joints that along with it. This stack would help with my overall recovery and help push my training to another level therefore changing my physique for the better!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gettin crowded up in herr w/ all deez apps!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah bring me some more!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'll vouch for HokiePride. Dude keeps a good log. I've followed his logs over on the USP boards.
Thanks so much for the voucher CaptHowdy5150.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When will loggers be announced?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hey guys, we are looking for a bunch of loggers, no set amount, but these are the products and stacks up for grabs.

Formula-X
TitaniumXL
Licogenix
TitaniumXL/Division 1
Formula-X/Licogenix

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.
Weight:
How many times a week do you train?:
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:
Are you on any medication?

Rules
*Must be the age of 21 or older
*Must have over 100 posts
*Must update log 3 days a week minimum
*Must leave final review at Nutraplanet
JD can I apply for the pct of my upcoming cycle??? :)