Nutraplanet Valentines day LG sale!!!!!!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NutraPlanet_brand_Thumb.jpg
Black_Monkey_Shirt_large.jpg

And

lg.png

Bring you an epic Valentine's Day Sale

You've seen the logs here at AM, you've seen the before and after pics. And if you haven't, then check out the links i'm about to post. M1-D Black is the real deal. DHEA does work when formulated correctly. M1-D Black does deliver results. Now is the time to see for yourself just what you can do with DHEA and a natural SERM/AI product. Nutraplanet is offering M1-D Black and FormX at prices never seen before, and never seen again.

M1-D Black - 18.79
FormX - 18.89

For anyone not convinced, check out these AM logs.

Ultradrol/Trenazone + M1-D Black
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191924-ultradrol-trenazone-guest.html

M1-D Black solo
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/180303-mongo-going-throw.html

M1-D Black solo
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/180324-lg-me-some.html

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
wtf..just placed order a few hours ago and didnt see this....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
are we still good to go or is it better for me to jump on the sale for the m1db...already spoke to nutra...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
currently running a log a can vouch for these products

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
no prob..nutra is hooking me up! gonna stock up at those prices.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
done....3 bottles m1db coming my way!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think I might have to do this...
How long is the sale?
How should m1d black be dosed? I know there's some questions there to get the max effect, I would like to know so I can order the right amount of bottles I may need.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sale is today only, im running 2 bottles at 4caps twice daily with formx and t911 for pct...8 caps daily would get you a months worth with 2 bottles, 6 caps daily would be roughly 5 weeks....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sale is today only, im running 2 bottles at 4caps twice daily with formx and t911 for pct...8 caps daily would get you a months worth with 2 bottles, 6 caps daily would be roughly 5 weeks....
Yeah I think the sale is 72 hours...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
then i stand corrected....when i placed my order the rep said today only but the longer the better....plus they gave me nutrabucks!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What kind of result you can expect from m1d black running solo?? And what other supps or ph are good with m1d??? It looks very interesting tho...thinking of getting couple of bottles...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
feel free to follow my log in my sig, i run m1db only.....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I think the sale is 72 hours...
Ya should be longer than 24 hours. So you have some time to think about it.

What kind of result you can expect from m1d black running solo?? And what other supps or ph are good with m1d??? It looks very interesting tho...thinking of getting couple of bottles...
Well this really depends on what your current goals are. M1-D Black could be useful during a cut, recomp, or bulk. You could stack it with many different products really. With a strong PH the effects will be mitigated, but it will help your natural test. With other natural boosters it will combine nicely to enhance the overall effects. 8 caps daily seems to be a lot of guys sweet spot, but 6 caps you could see some nice effects too.

23SammyD

Awards
How long can you run it if you're doing 8 caps a day? I've got 2 bottles on the way, just wondering if I can safely run it past 4 weeks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long can you run it if you're doing 8 caps a day? I've got 2 bottles on the way, just wondering if I can safely run it past 4 weeks
At 8 caps you could go all the way to 8 weeks in my opinion. Just make sure you have some sort of estrogen control post M1-D Black. 6 weeks would be a good cycle though.