BPS is at it again! Endosurge and Combustion for logs!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok everyone BPS is at it again and we want to get some more logs going! We have 3 Endosurge and 3 Combustion to give out for logs.

For the apps i want your basic stuff.
Height
Bf
Years training
If you want Endo or Combustion and why

You must be able to start this log immediately with updates atleast 4 days a week.

Lets get those apps in!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Nice opp here. Subbed to see who gets to log!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good chance here for some great products, I'd be all over this but i'm committed to a log at the moment.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
get in on this! I loved my run of Combustion last summer!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Awesome opportunity for someone, I would be all over this if I didn't stock up on Endosurge at the new year sale.

And I love Endosurge, awesome product. The libido boost is great but take a dose before bed and you will have some crazy weird dreams lol. I usually never have dreams but when on Endosurge I have them every night.

nokkT

Awards
In for logs. I already have three bottles of Endo... would love to do the combustion, but it isn't that time, yet!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump, we need some apps guys! I see lots of posts but no apps. We are talking free stuff here, you should be all over this!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for logs. I already have three bottles of Endo... would love to do the combustion, but it isn't that time, yet!
If you want to run Combustion as your pre-workout stim with some creatine that would not be a bad idea and it would make the bottle last a long time.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Get in here guys!!! Great opportunity!!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get in on this! I loved my run of Combustion last summer!
Geez, that was last summer? - time flies!

Awesome opportunity for someone, I would be all over this if I didn't stock up on Endosurge at the new year sale.

And I love Endosurge, awesome product. The libido boost is great but take a dose before bed and you will have some crazy weird dreams lol. I usually never have dreams but when on Endosurge I have them every night.
Thanks for the kind words. :) Have you tried Combustion? Stacks really well with Endosurge - you could always apply to log that!

It's always Combustion time! :head:

Get in here guys!!! Great opportunity!!!
Indeed! :cool2:

nokkT

Awards
If you want to run Combustion as your pre-workout stim with some creatine that would not be a bad idea and it would make the bottle last a long time.
Not a bad idea, but how heavy is it really on the stim? I'm extremely stim resistant.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i found 2 caps to be a nice boost of very clean energy. no stimmed out feelin at all.

nokkT

Awards
As in you don't respond well to them? 2caps always gets the job done for me, but you could always experiment with higher doses.
Pretty much. I just don't get "rushes" as other people do. A lot of preworkouts, for example, don't give me any energy/focus, etc. I wouldn't want to use a product like Combustion as a preworkout stim if I'm not going to respond to the stim portion of it. I just wouldn't want to put a great product to waste.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i never felt a rush from the 2 caps, it is very natural like. if you want to get hit in the face with the stim: Roxylean did that for me :)

nokkT

Awards
i never felt a rush from the 2 caps, it is very natural like. if you want to get hit in the face with the stim: Roxylean did that for me :)
I don't necessarily like the hit it the face stim'd out feeling. But even the natural energy stuff doesn't seem to work for me. Or at least, I don't notice any sort of energy increase, unfortunately. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love to give it a shot. Was actually considering it for a cut, but that is still a little ways out.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I hear yah, rarely did a pre workout give me extra energy in the gym. And the times it did was when i had it stacked with a fat burner or energy drink. even coffee didnt help :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap no taker's? I'd log this if i could take it with Erase for sure.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a great opportunity. I would love to add this in to a stack I am starting soon: AT2, Erase Pro, and OEP.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a great opportunity. I would love to add this in to a stack I am starting soon: AT2, Erase Pro, and OEP.
Endo would be excellent for muscle sparing, GH boosting and to keep up strength. Put an app in, I would actually like to see this. Erase and Endo are meant to be together it seems and the others aren't going to change anything about how it works.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't necessarily like the hit it the face stim'd out feeling. But even the natural energy stuff doesn't seem to work for me. Or at least, I don't notice any sort of energy increase, unfortunately. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love to give it a shot. Was actually considering it for a cut, but that is still a little ways out.
Combustion has alpha-yohimbine in it which really elevates the focus factor with the 1,3 DMAA. Personally, next to ECA/NYC stack, it is the best feeling I have gotten out of a thermo. Oh, did I mention it is a thermo? Yeah, I am sure that 2 or 3 would be plenty to give you smooth, clean energy and provide for some excellent workout endurance.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight: 186.8 as of this morning
Height: 5'9
Bf: ~11-12% (slightly visible abs and can see obliques. Can feel veins in lower abs, have a vein running from adonis belt up the side of my body when pumped)
Years training: 5 years
If you want Endo or Combustion and why: I am coming off my first test cycle. I am looking to continue to put on lean mass while losing more body fat. I know this comes down to diet, which is on point. My diet also makes it difficult to put on shear mass since I am carb and calorie cycling. I am taking the slow and steady approach now. I am looking for extra help and believe the increase in free test from Endo can help with that. Also, I am very big on sleeping and proper rest. I would love to see if the increase HGH makes sleep deeper, have more vivid dreams, and increase recovery time. I am not recovering as quick as I was and would see if Endo helps.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've sung the praises of Endosurge to anyone and everyone and it was actually what made me create a profile here! Bummer that I don't like stims too much, or I'd be all over this.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Screw it we need more app's for these products come on people.

Age - 27
Weight - 175 :02:
Height - 5'10
Bf - LoL to much
Years training - Been lifting for 9 years now.
If you want Endo or Combustion and why - I'd want to run Endo with Erase cause i haven't run a nattytestboosting stack since my wife made me to commit to no supplements while we tried to get pregnant, well thats done and i told her i get free reign of what i want. So i love Erase and how it drys me up and i've been meaning to try Endo. And Endo seems so synergistic with Erase i'd like to see what kind of results i could get from the pairing. I got about 10 days left on my BodyForge log but i'd be willing to go straight into another log after that ones done.

Reactions: BPS
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh snap, its gettin poppin in here!

Great apps thus far gents!

nokkT

Awards
Combustion has alpha-yohimbine in it which really elevates the focus factor with the 1,3 DMAA. Personally, next to ECA/NYC stack, it is the best feeling I have gotten out of a thermo. Oh, did I mention it is a thermo? Yeah, I am sure that 2 or 3 would be plenty to give you smooth, clean energy and provide for some excellent workout endurance.
I know a little about Combustion, I was taking a look at it before when I was getting some Endo. But, obviously without taking it I don't know its effects on me.

And you guys would be alright with me taking it as a preworkout stim and not as a weight loss product?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok what the he!!
Weight 175 lb.
Height 5'7"
Body fat appox 25 (last time I calc with the navy formulae )
Combustion seems to be a good choice for me. Looking to try to drop my bf a couple points.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet deal again for BPS!! I hope to see many jump on this. I just got my bottle of Endosurge in today from Orbit. I have used it twice already and love the stuff.

Ok everyone BPS is at it again and we want to get some more logs going! We have 3 Endosurge and 3 Combustion to give out for logs.

For the apps i want your basic stuff.
Height
Bf
Years training
If you want Endo or Combustion and why

You must be able to start this log immediately with updates atleast 4 days a week.

Lets get those apps in!!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Weight: 204
Height: 5' 8"
Bf: 13-14%
Years training: 13 years seriously, used to be at a large sloppy 285lbs

I am currently sponsor logging Purus labs Muscle Marinade and D-Pol stack. I will be complete with that in a about 3 weeks from today. I can start this log immediately after that if that is acceptable. I would like to use Combustion if chosen. I am currently trying to cut but doing it slowly to try and preserve as much muscle at possible. The stack I'm currently on is a pre workout and a natural test booster so I would like to go from this stack to a thermo to try and continue my cutting. I am trying to attempt a hard 6 pack and lean out around my lower back and belly. I think combustion will definitely help with this. I would log using before and after stats as well as progress pics. Updating 4 days a week is not a problem. Depending when this app process ends and the products ship It shouldn't be to long after I receive it before I could log. I am willing to go straight to the combustion log from my current log.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Ok what the he!!
Weight 175 lb.
Height 5'7"
Body fat appox 25 (last time I calc with the navy formulae )
Combustion seems to be a good choice for me. Looking to try to drop my bf a couple points.
O yeah age 39 training on and off for about 10 years

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great apps gents, lets continue to get em' in!

Im not sure when we will stop taking applications. Any idea on that BPS?

Rodthrower18

Awards
I'd like to log combustion here on the forum. I'm planning to run lean extreme as well, or does this need to be stand alone even though lx is stim free? I've been away from the forum for a long time but have started to get back into the swing of things for my career. I work in corrections now and am looking to get back into shape so I can promote up to patrol with the dept I work for. Honestly at this point I don't feel comfortable posting pics but I can post my workouts (which will mainly be cardio to get my run times down, as well as old school pushups and sit-ups to prepare for the pt testing) I will still do some lifting but my honest to god main goal is to train specifically to EXCEL at the test activities.

My stats are as follows:

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 253
Bf: unknown but at least 20% (my fiancés pregnancy added a couple %)
Supps I will be taking: whey, cla, COMBUSTION, lean extreme, multi, dicreatine malate, gaba for sleep(shift work is he'll)

My sample day is wake up send son to daycare, hop on the treadmill for 20-30mins 20 pushups,50 sit-ups , prrepare for work, hop on my brand new elliptical (just finished assembly)for 30mins at night when I get home(it's quiet so no one wakes up). Borig I know but it works.

If there is anymore info you need from me please let me know.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Man if I wasnt already getting ready to do a log I would hop all over this

good luck to the winners

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I got about four friends on endo at my gym. That stuff is wicked good. I need to buy a case and sell it at my gym lol. It would sell out with a blink of an eye.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised there aren't more apps! I've never used a BPS product, but it seems like a solid line. Hell of an opportunity.

crazzy

Awards
I know I'm new here but I'm a member of a few other forums and since you have a 35+ section I will be here alot more to gain knowledge and try and give a little out.

Stating that I would love the opportunity to log Combustion for BPS.

Weight: 180

Height: 5'11"

Bf:7-8% haven't had it checked in a bit but that's what it was few months ago. Sorry I cant find my calipers

Years training: To long but not long enough :) off and on for 20 years with last 7 years being very consistent.

If you want Endo or Combustion and why: Combustion. Because I love thermos and would like to see how well this compares to the supps I usually use.
I have wanted to try it but always ended up buying ALPHA T2 since its what I know works for me. I also have used or use ECA and Clen.

I have logged other supplements and I'm a honest person if it works I'll let you know if it doesn't you will deff. hear about it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people are being crazy if they dont apply. This is a great opportunity. I have used both, and will using endosurge again shortly. Great results, and I really enjoy Combustion as it was a slight stim to me, not over the top

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
people are being crazy if they dont apply. This is a great opportunity. I have used both, and will using endosurge again shortly. Great results, and I really enjoy Combustion as it was a slight stim to me, not over the top
Sorry for the double post, didn't see this.

What were your results with endosurge? Did you run it solo?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I too am surprised there are not more applicants for this contest, oh well more for those participating lol

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously how has this thread not blown up ! I ran a log of this a while back and it was great ! I highly recommend this stack.