LOGGERS for White BLOOD 2™: BEYOND Nitric Oxide

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If your interested in logging a full bottle of White BLOOD 2™, please fill out the following:

Tell me your goals
Tell me How you would benefit from White BLOOD 2™
Why I should choose you to log the product.
Please provide links to previous logs or reviews, and tell me what other Controlled LABS products you have used.

18+, USA only!

What is White BLOOD 2™ ?

White BLOOD 2™ : BEYOND NITRIC OXIDE

- Stimulant free formula
- Long lasting, intense pumps
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Improve mood and focus
- Mind blowing vascularity

Allicin and Ashwagandha are potent anti-oxidants that work together in our formula to support the immune system, improve mood and focus, support optimal testosterone levels and reduce muscle soreness, cortisol, and Interleukin-6, allowing for a MUCH more intense training session. As a bonus, Allicin may stimulate eNOS activity, increasing the nutrient capacity of the muscle cells during the critical anabolic window. Coenzyme Q10 (another potent anti-oxidant) was added to improve cell function and enhance exercise capacity (without stimulants)

Glycerol Monostearate (Glycerol esterified with stearic acid) is a unique hygroscopic compound that draws more fluid and nutrients into our muscle fascia, increasing cell volume to create a natural anabolic response. Efficiently absorbed and rapidly metabolized, glycerol is taken up by skeletal muscle (the uptake increases many fold during exercise) and a placebo controlled study revealed that subjects who had taken glycerol exercised significantly longer to fatigue. The osmotic and other benefits of glycerol may help to support increased protein synthesis, muscle mass, and long term growth.

Norvaline (Arginase inhibitor), Osthole, and Icariin (a PDE5 inhibitor and testosterone mimetic) work in synergy to provide longer lasting muscle "pumps", dramatic vascularity, and support optimal hormone levels for muscle growth.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
wow very cool :) how much new stuff are you guys unveiling for 2012? :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the logs.
Super interesting.

Looks like Controlled Labs is bringing some awesome stuff this year to their supplement line up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks quite interesting. Looking forward to the logs

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Also subbing for these logs. Let's get some apps in now, gentlemen!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Tell me your goals
A: I want to maintain as much mass as I can and get shreadded
by summer.

A:I would benifit from it as I am finishing up PCT and want to maintain my mass .

A:Because I always give honest feedback regardless of the company. NO BS

Please provide links to previous logs or reviews,

A:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191169-purus-labs-muscle.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172972-aps-does-again.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/142642-becoming-alphaone.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130655-anabolic-edge-paravol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126754-rk-500-p.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143217-anabolic-innovations-beta.html

and tell me what other Controlled LABS products you have used.

used white flood and
purple wrath

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tell me your goals
-to recomp or slight calorie deficient for the next 12 weeks
-to improve vascularity, overall mood enhancement
- my review will be honest, blunt, and unbiast
Please provide links to previous logs or reviews, and tell me what other Controlled LABS products you have used.
-this would be my first log, currently using whiteflood and purple wraath

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
oh and I forgot I am 38
Tell me your goals
A: I want to maintain as much mass as I can and get shreadded
by summer.

A:I would benifit from it as I am finishing up PCT and want to maintain my mass .

A:Because I always give honest feedback regardless of the company. NO BS

A:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191169-purus-labs-muscle.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/172972-aps-does-again.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/142642-becoming-alphaone.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/130655-anabolic-edge-paravol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126754-rk-500-p.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143217-anabolic-innovations-beta.html

and tell me what other Controlled LABS products you have used.

used white flood and
purple wrath

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
too bad it's in tablets, i dont like tablets. good luck to the winners.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Q: when do you plan on picking loggers

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i don't know for me tab's for the most part are so much more conveint. unless you are talking about BCAA's or something :)

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
:( i train fasted, first thing in the morning, don't think I'd be a good candidate for this :(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo, CL! Looking forward to the loggers and what people think of the new formula :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Preworkout tabs are convenient for me as I go from work straight to the gym.Learn- well be picking loggers soon. You are a very strong canidate :)Its interesting because its unique. I havent seen a formula quite like it before.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Preworkout tabs are convenient for me as I go from work straight to the gym.Learn- well be picking loggers soon. You are a very strong canidate :)Its interesting because its unique. I haven't seen a formula quite like it before.
question: if my pre workout carb meal is karbolyn, will white blood2 give me a bigger pump? karbolyn alone gives me skin ripping pumps.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Tell me your goals:
Get stronger and leaner for Spring Break 2012.
Tell me How you would benefit from White BLOOD 2™:
I haven't taken a PWO regularly in awhile. I've tried samples of products here and therebut most seem to be based on some kind of stim, and I'm pretty stim resistant. White Blood doesn't use a stim so hopefully it'll work for me and help me focus more in the gym and work out with more intensity.
Why I should choose you to log the product:
Because I'll actually log your product, no disappearing. Hitting the gym is a nice break from the rest of my life(Not that my life is bad or anything, it's just nice to get away) so I rarely miss a day from my schedule.
Please provide links to previous logs or reviews, and tell me what other Controlled LABS products you have used
:
I'm logging M1P for Taurus right now. I don't see it being an issue though as this is a PWO.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189075-jay-starting-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188597-jay-breaking-prs.html

22 / US

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks interesting though with 2g of GMS I would need 3 servings to feel it; that is me though. Seems well thought out.

23SammyD

Awards
Hey how's it going, I'd definitely be interested.

Been on a bulk for the last few months and will be cutting soon as a goal. Get cut and lean.

I am definitely in need of a stim break, currently using iforce maximize v2 at 1.5 scoops and hemavol at 1 scoop so I have a high tolerance to stims. I've also tried many stim free pres such as pump bol, ultima, body forge, hemavol, Poseidon so it would be good to compare.

I'd definitely log it and provide accurate and honest feedback, I haven't been as active here so I don't have any reviews.

I'm over 18 and in the USA.

CL products I've used are -
White Flood
Purple psycho
Purple wraath
GlycerGrow
GreenMag
Orange Triad.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It should compliment and enhance the pumps from that. Its possible the pump may be too much though. As i said before, this formula in WB2 is very potent.
question: if my pre workout carb meal is karbolyn, will white blood2 give me a bigger pump? karbolyn alone gives me skin ripping pumps.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I know looking at the label it doesn't have the normal arginine or Agmatine or the nitrates like a lot of new products use. very excited to try something fresh
Preworkout tabs are convenient for me as I go from work straight to the gym.Learn- well be picking loggers soon. You are a very strong canidate :)Its interesting because its unique. I havent seen a formula quite like it before.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are these pills?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
THey are caplets ( tablets shaped as a capsule )
Sweet.
Can't wait to see the logs.
If there any good I'll have to switch. Used Animal Pump b4, tried a sample of the nanostim, and I've been looking at vasotropin and white blood 2 wondering how good they are. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i agree with all the above!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If u apply and win is there a time limit that a log needs to start by?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Tell me your goals
-to recomp or slight calorie deficient for the next 12 weeks
-to improve vascularity, overall mood enhancement
- my review will be honest, blunt, and unbiast
-this would be my first log, currently using whiteflood and purple wraath
im getting ready to log lg science's m1d and continue my bulk for a while, if it takes me out of the running thats cool, i will most likely log this product out of my pocket with wf, pw...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Tell me your goals
My goals are to get more vascular as well as to become stronger overall

I believe i would benefit from white blood 2 because i workout hard and have been off of other supps for 2+ weeks

Because i have never logged a product before

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro long time no see
interested to see how this treats you....good luck on getting picked, looks like you have a strong chance!!!!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
well the 1 thing you do know about me is i wont fluff the product or bs people!!!

thanks again old friend
interested to see how this treats you....good luck on getting picked, looks like you have a strong chance!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy. Years ago when I first joined the forums the 1st white blood just came out and was looking for testers!

biglifter85

biglifter85

Awards
Tell me your goals
A: I want to keep decreasing my body fat while continuing to competitively eat. I also want to hit 575lbs on the deadlift, 350 on the bench, and 405 on the squat. All PR's. Currently at 6'3" 212lbs. About 12%BF

A: I would benefit by always being motivated to work out. No matter how bad the day is going, I know I will have a prime workout.

A: Honest. Non-biased. And I will provide an updated log regarding my routine and thoughts on White BLOOD 2.

A: I do not have a log, but I do have a YouTube channel you can check out just to see my quality of work. www.youtube.com/edahl85

What other Controlled LABS products you have used.

I have used White Flood, Purple Wraath, and Orange Triad. I am still using Orange Triad on a regular basis.

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
Tell me your goals
-200lb body weight at ~11-14% body fat
-I dont usually take pre workouts. Since its stim free I'd give it a go.
I'm 26 6'2 175, I go to the gym 3-4 a week and have always logged every workout.
Only log I've done so far
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/186523-savage-formula-x.html

Currently taking Orange Triad and have tried Green Magnitude, White Food, and Purple Wraath.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Crazy. Years ago when I first joined the forums the 1st white blood just came out and was looking for testers!

lol-i remember white blood/green bulge combos for $35, the good ole days, lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If your interested in logging a full bottle of White BLOOD 2™, please fill out the following:

Tell me your goals:
I'm always on a quest to gain size. I'm
Slowly coming off an AndroMass run, and I look full no doubt. I want to keep that fullness and continue to maximize muscle gains. I eat carbs heavily and upping my mass is a priorty.

Tell me How you would benefit from White BLOOD 2™:
I've read that it not only for pumps, but it keeps hormone levels in check, and the good old pipe functioning better when ladies come around. I've used a lot of NO products and I love looking jacked up like I'm on something 24/7; I wanna see if this product does that. If it's 1 thing I'm chasing it's a full look!

This looks a tad bit more impressive than vasotropin and nanaostim :D. I'm a respected forum member. I'll give the honest word, it won't be the end of the world if the product didn't work out for me. if I have success, I'll always give it a thumbs up!

Please provide links to previous logs or reviews, and tell me what other Controlled LABS products you have used:
Got 1 or 2 logs I've done, but I only log products from companies I respect and believe in for the most part. I use white flood, still have some left in my cabinet.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
AaronJP1
Learn
BigLifter85
Randysavage
Jaycuda

Please PM me your addresses!