AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer Ends Soon!

Ageforce

Awards
OK, you still have questions about our ability to deliver injection-strength HGH directly to the bloodstream via our transdermal patches. There is a great way to find out. Just take advantage or our offer (below) with a 50% discount and a free $60 month's supply of our Fast Muscle Recovery Gel. This offer is also good for our awesome Nitric Oxide Booster, and our Testosterone Booster patches? Whichever AgeForce supplement you may choose, the best way to see if we’re for real is to trial one of them.
We’re new to Forums and we are quickly finding out that you are both knowledgeable and skeptical of new companies and new science. We understand that there is a lot of skepticism about our ability to delivery supplement formulas transdermally, and that’s why we’re making this offer (Below) to convince you to trial an AgeForce supplement. The offer ends in 4-days. We hope you will take advantage of it.

The Offer Small Print:
· 50% Discount Any Supplement On Our Website (Single Order Options)
· 50% Discount Any Supplement On Our Website – (First Month “AutoShip” Orders)
· Enter Promo Code Coupon: halfoff
· Limit One Supplement Per Customer
· Offer Expires Midnight August 4, 2011
There’s more! If you would like us to include a free 30-day supply of our Fast Muscle Recovery Gel ($40 Value) Just ask for it in the “Comments” section when you place your order. Important! If you don’t ask for it in the comments section you will not get it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, send me a free months run, and i'll log the results for users to see.

50 bucks is a lot of money to drop for a company i've never heard of, i know it says you've been around a long time on your site, just new to me (and im sure others)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, you still have questions about our ability to deliver injection-strength HGH directly to the bloodstream via our transdermal patches. There is a great way to find out. Just take advantage or our offer (below) with a 50% discount and a free $60 month's supply of our Fast Muscle Recovery Gel. This offer is also good for our awesome Nitric Oxide Booster, and our Testosterone Booster patches? Whichever AgeForce supplement you may choose, the best way to see if we’re for real is to trial one of them.
We’re new to Forums and we are quickly finding out that you are both knowledgeable and skeptical of new companies and new science. We understand that there is a lot of skepticism about our ability to delivery supplement formulas transdermally, and that’s why we’re making this offer (Below) to convince you to trial an AgeForce supplement. The offer ends in 4-days. We hope you will take advantage of it.

The Offer Small Print:
· 50% Discount Any Supplement On Our Website (Single Order Options)
· 50% Discount Any Supplement On Our Website – (First Month “AutoShip” Orders)
· Enter Promo Code Coupon: halfoff
· Limit One Supplement Per Customer
· Offer Expires Midnight August 4, 2011
There’s more! If you would like us to include a free 30-day supply of our Fast Muscle Recovery Gel ($40 Value) Just ask for it in the “Comments” section when you place your order. Important! If you don’t ask for it in the comments section you will not get it!
Any chance we could see some logs on the boards?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance we could see some logs on the boards?
speak of the devel, i was just thinking/volunteering the same thing!
huh, send me a free months run, and i'll log the results for users to see.

50 bucks is a lot of money to drop for a company i've never heard of, i know it says you've been around a long time on your site, just new to me (and im sure others)
oh, and 25mg = 25,000,000 (25 million nanograms, not billion fyi)

still alot compared to your other hgh patch wich only has .022mg (22000ng in each patch)

which makes me wonder....

the .022mg patch for one is $70, but for $30 more, you get ONE THOUSAND times more hgh? i dont understand the cost difference compared to the amount of product. why so much for so little?

you guys's math is a little off on your site as well, not looking good.

Ageforce

Awards
Not A New Company

Hi,

While AgeForce brand supplements may seem new to some of you, we have been in business since 1980. That being said, the AgeForce brand was launched in 1999 with an Amino Acid HGH Precursor product and shortly therafter with an HGH oral spray. In 2005 our R&D group started working with transdermal patch delivery and we introduced the first HGH (Homeopathic) patch to the market. Since then our company has been the leader in transdermal supplement delivery.
The AgeForce brand and our e-commerce website are in a very small division in our company. We are not trying to make AgeForce a "National" brand. We prefer to grow the brand by word of mouth from our satisfied customers.

There is only one more day left in our promotion. We hope you and others will give us a trial.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

While AgeForce brand supplements may seem new to some of you, we have been in business since 1980. That being said, the AgeForce brand was launched in 1999 with an Amino Acid HGH Precursor product and shortly therafter with an HGH oral spray. In 2005 our R&D group started working with transdermal patch delivery and we introduced the first HGH (Homeopathic) patch to the market. Since then our company has been the leader in transdermal supplement delivery.
The AgeForce brand and our e-commerce website are in a very small division in our company. We are not trying to make AgeForce a "National" brand. We prefer to grow the brand by word of mouth from our satisfied customers.

There is only one more day left in our promotion. We hope you and others will give us a trial.
Not the response Jbry was looking for haha

Ageforce

Awards
You are correct with respects to the conversion of mg to ng. The rational for the pricing is that there are two major expenses (Cost of goods) in our products. The medical patch itself, and, of course, the HGH in the formulation. It should also be noted that there are several additional laboratory procedures with the PowerPatch to insure delivery of the large dose.
The HGH PowerPatch only contains 6-patches for a 30-day supply. The ExtraStrength patch has 24 patches for a 30-day supply. We also adjust profit margins when pricing product to be sensitive to what we feel the price of the product should be to maximize sales.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are correct with respects to the conversion of mg to ng. The rational for the pricing is that there are two major expenses (Cost of goods) in our products. The medical patch itself, and, of course, the HGH in the formulation. It should also be noted that there are several additional laboratory procedures with the PowerPatch to insure delivery of the large dose.
The HGH PowerPatch only contains 6-patches for a 30-day supply. The ExtraStrength patch has 24 patches for a 30-day supply. We also adjust profit margins when pricing product to be sensitive to what we feel the price of the product should be to maximize sales.
hmm, interesting. thanks for the responce.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed although Interesting,not worth the money without knowing or seeing logs on it. Too bad