Anabolic Designs are looking for loggers

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Designs require loggers for 2 of our stacks

Anabolic Designs Requires 2 Loggers

We require 1 person to log our Transform Stack and 1 person to log our Offseason MASS stack.
If you would like to run one of these stacks then please apply within this thread with details on your goals, training and nutrition. Also please write a little about yourself on how you got into the world of bodybuilding.

Transform Stack :

This is the ultimate physique rebuilding duo; combining the potent diet-aid and fat-stripping SHREDABULL and the all round natural male-hormone system TAURO-TEST. These all-natural cutting edge formulas can help redefine your physique goals and start changing your body composition in only a matter of weeks. This stack is designed as a whole body transformation stack to increase lean muscle tissue whilst burning bodyfat.

Why use Shredabull and Tauro-Test?

Shredabull delivers a hard hitting advanced blend of ingredients to launch an aggressive assault on fat loss without jittery side effects. Shredabull contains a multi pathway attack on fat stores that results in rapid fat loss, great energy levels and mental focus allowing the ability to incinerate fat and dominate in and out of the gym.

Tauro-Test is not just a testosterone booster. Tauro-Test is made up of five matrices to ensure that this product can dramatically improve body composition, build muscle and reduce body fat levels. You will have a harder, fuller more dense appearance and have the ability to lift heavier weights and experience increased libido and confidence levels.

How best to use the Transform Stack !

For best results keep protein intake high suggested 1.5g per lb of bodyweight and carbohydrates moderate and fat intake low; for increased Fatloss add cardiovascular work on an empty stomach 20-30 minutes after first servings of Shredabull and Tauro Test.

MASS Stack :

Off season bulking just got a lot easier with the combination of the BULLK product (featuring Bulbine) and RAVENOUS - the ultimate digestion and absorption medium. Together these two allow you to focus on packing on the pounds with rapid size gains, big appetite and ensuring you absorb and utilise all your supplements and protein intake to the fullest.
BullK and Ravenous are designed for athletes in the off-season for maximum size gains and muscle recovery and support especially when eating big.

How best to use the MASS Stack :

Whilst using BullK we suggest aiming for 2g of protein per pound of lean bodyweight, this may sound high but this is where BullK’s partner in mass construction RAVENOUS joins the party!!!!​

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to apply to log the mass stack but can't use Bullk as it has avena sativa in it.

Best of luck to all involved. I am very keen to read reviews on Tauro Test and Ravenous as these are the two products which interest me the most.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
I'd love to log the transform stack. I'm just finishing up some tropinol and want to start cutting up for the summer. My nutrition is always on point, currently at 150g Carb, 300g Protein/ 45g Fat. My current split is 5 on/1 off, chest->back->arms->delts/traps->legs with some HIIT cardio 4-6 times a week. Been lifting heavy recently, but will start going into the higher rep ranges to get some hardness/leaning effects. As for how i got into body building, i was always that fat buddah-lookin asian kid growin up, haha. So in college, i started lifting on and off, boxing, etc to get away from being tubby. Now i can't even imagine not lifting or eating like a slob. I think the transform stack would be perfect for my summer cut, plus id provide a detailed log.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log the transform stack. I'm just finishing up some tropinol and want to start cutting up for the summer. My nutrition is always on point, currently at 150g Carb, 300g Protein/ 45g Fat. My current split is 5 on/1 off, chest->back->arms->delts/traps->legs with some HIIT cardio 4-6 times a week. Been lifting heavy recently, but will start going into the higher rep ranges to get some hardness/leaning effects. As for how i got into body building, i was always that fat buddah-lookin asian kid growin up, haha. So in college, i started lifting on and off, boxing, etc to get away from being tubby. Now i can't even imagine not lifting or eating like a slob. I think the transform stack would be perfect for my summer cut, plus id provide a detailed log.
Thanks for the app buddy.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the bulk stack for you but I can't start it till I finish my 4 week PES log, you can read my current log here Getting Back To Work. I'm currently dieting below 10% bf then I will be lean bulking so this would fit nicely right after.
How long you got left on the log?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
good opportunity

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Damn, I would love to log this!! However, I just started a PES log myself. I really wanna log after I get done if possible. I read the profile of your products and really like the overall ingredients. Also, searching google, I found nothing but positive things from other loggers the past few months. Definitely a reputable company.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
so can I get some facts on these? I aint googling it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't log any of it, but I did want to throw in the comment that I really like the labels and the product names, its a cool overall theme. That and the shredabull ingredient profile looks pretty sweet too.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Can't log any of it, but I did want to throw in the comment that I really like the labels and the product names, its a cool overall theme. That and the shredabull ingredient profile looks pretty sweet too.
Thanks.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Mickfootie, would definitetly like to log your mass stack. count me in bud.

here's a lil somethin about myself:

37 yrs. young

been working out on and off all my life. i just started supplementing 5 yrs ago. not to much into lifting weights but i do, but rather deal with my own body weight though doing calesthenics. ran a few aas's during these last 5 yrs. my staples are my multi v, creatine, protein, fish oil, bcaa's, t-booster, pwo, anti aging, and my cycle assist, along with a host of others.

will give an honest and thorough log, here and on other forums.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity,.. good luck to all whom apply!!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Would love to,. but have so much going on at present. I couldn't be on everyday, and I find logs are just better when updated and talked about daily. Sorry!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Would love to,. but have so much going on at present. I couldn't be on everyday, and I find logs are just better when updated and talked about daily. Sorry!
No probs buddy. Understood.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I vote this guy, so far he's done a bang up job on his M1-4ADD log.
thanks for the co-sign bashman, i tried to send you some reps, but it didn't allow me :beerchug:
so this cold one is on me enjoy

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Well I've cut down from 184 to 162 lbs since Jan, and recently (march 10th) had bloodwork done to check out my hormonal levels.

I'm planning on bulking back up, but would love to use tauro-test and provide bloodwork afterwards...but that product is in a different stack than my goal lol.

By the way, I've never done a cycle, or drink etc, but my T levels have always been naturally low, and i'm currently above the "limit" but definitely on the low end side for someone my age.

My current diet is clean for the most part with keeping a close eye on Carb/fat intake, but when bulking that would change accordingly.

I've recently switched my training to a 5X5 with some variations.

Chest - Once a week, on its own day.
Legs - Once a week, on its own day.
Back/bis - Usually done together, once a week.
Shoulders/tris usually done together, once a week.

And I got in to bodybuilding 3 years ago because I was tired of being skinny and weak at 135 lbs...If you check out my profile you can see my transformation from 135 to 165.

S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log the mass stack,looking to pop my log cherry over there.have done plenty of logs and reviews on other sites.

I train low volume,high intensity/3-4 times a week.

I get in about 4700-5000 cals a day,would love to squeeze in 5500-6000 for a month.

goals are to add 4-7 lbs of LEAN mass with a cou ple extra lbs of fat if need be lol before doing prep for my 1st show in the fall sometime.

I got into bodybuilding by accident,just went to the gym w someone in 9th grade and messed around a little.I saw the changes in my body,health and well being and became addicted!

thank you for the consideratioN!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
dont know if I have the time this next month or 2, but I will buy a bottle of Shredabull sometime, looks solid.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.....

Seems to me like the "mass stack" might be good for the dark days of a PCT.

BullK for natural T boosting effects and Ravenous for continuing to eat big...which is sooo important in order to keep gains.

Thoughts?

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
update?

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I have been told just to leave this open a little longer. But will sort very soon. :)

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
I have been told just to leave this open a little longer. But will sort very soon. :)
damn that was fast, lol. thnx for the status update

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I have not logged anything here in a while and want to!

My APP:

I would truly love and highly appreciate the chance to try the Mass stack. I feel that it could really help me in all my problems lately. My first problem: Gaining a BULLK of my strength back after my pec tear a year ago. Although healed strength has been a real tough one to get back.(I keep hitting frequent plateaus:sad:) Problem Number Two: My hunger has been completely gone lately for some reason. I have such a huge lack of appetite that I want to gag on everything I eat! I need something that will give me an intense RAVENOUS appetite!

Training Experience – how long have you been training, what type of training are you or have you done: I have been training for 3 years! When I first started training I did really heavy and intense workouts. After a while though I saw how easy it was to become injured. Therefore I now workout working each body part twice per week. An example week looks like this:

Legs:

Quads: Barbell Squats 3 sets of 10
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12
Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15
Last Was barbell hack squats 3 sets of 12
Hamstrings: Stiff Legged Dead lifts and Jeffersons 4 sets of 10
Leg Curls 4 sets of 12
Calves: I did Calf raises with 4 sets of 20-30 then a movement for the Tibia dorsi with 4 sets of 20-30! My calves were on fire

Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day:

Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12
Incline Barbell 4 sets of 10
Incline chest flys 4 sets of 12
Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 3-5 sets of 10-12
Barbellcurls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls superset with tricep dips or kickbacks 3-5 sets 10-12

Back, Traps and Delts:

Start off with some shoulder stretches!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12
Barbell Rows 4 sets 0f 10
Seated Rows 4 sets of 10
Shoulders: I start with Rotator Cuff exercises 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.
Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12.
Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12
Military Press 3 sets of 10
Traps:
Dumbell Shrugs for 5 sets of 15
Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12

Cardio: on Off days if its needed.

20 min of high intensity cardio or 45 minutes of moderate intensity!

So I do each workout twice per week and of course vary exercises. Also if I am feeling run down I will take an extra day off and if I am feeling great I may not use my off day. I just go by feel!

Food: As of right now I am trying to eat as much as I can. I have 5 meals a day 2 being meal replacement shakes and Pb while the other 3 consist of 8-10oz of meat plus however many carbs I can get down after that.

Personal info/goals/anything you would like us to consider:

I am 19 year old guy on a misson to get his much hard earned strength back. I want to continue to get bigger and stronger and look more impressive. If all goes well I have goals to do my first show next year! For what I want you guys to condsider is that I will put a lot of effort in to this log through my detail! I am a very detailed person and would not let you down on this log! I really need and want to get the most I can out of these products if I am chosen! I do not drink smoke or do anything that would skew the results Of this log. I am the dedicated individual you are looking for to run this stack;)

LOG History
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...erone-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...unch-asgt.html
I have some more as well floating around. I have done a total of 6 logs.

Good Luck to everyone!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Dude can I log one!!! :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
My APP:

I would truly love and highly appreciate the chance to try the Mass stack. I feel that it could really help me in all my problems lately. My first problem: Gaining a BULLK of my strength back after my pec tear a year ago. Although healed strength has been a real tough one to get back.(I keep hitting frequent plateaus:sad:) Problem Number Two: My hunger has been completely gone lately for some reason. I have such a huge lack of appetite that I want to gag on everything I eat! I need something that will give me an intense RAVENOUS appetite!

Training Experience – how long have you been training, what type of training are you or have you done: I have been training for 3 years! When I first started training I did really heavy and intense workouts. After a while though I saw how easy it was to become injured. Therefore I now workout working each body part twice per week. An example week looks like this:

Legs:

Quads: Barbell Squats 3 sets of 10
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 12
Sissy Squats 4 sets of 15
Last Was barbell hack squats 3 sets of 12
Hamstrings: Stiff Legged Dead lifts and Jeffersons 4 sets of 10
Leg Curls 4 sets of 12
Calves: I did Calf raises with 4 sets of 20-30 then a movement for the Tibia dorsi with 4 sets of 20-30! My calves were on fire

Chest, Biceps and Triceps Day:

Dumbell Bench 4 sets of 12
Incline Barbell 4 sets of 10
Incline chest flys 4 sets of 12
Hammer Curls superset with rope push down 3-5 sets of 10-12
Barbellcurls superset with close grip bench 4 sets of 10
Preacher Curls superset with tricep dips or kickbacks 3-5 sets 10-12

Back, Traps and Delts:

Start off with some shoulder stretches!

Reverse Lat pulldowns 4 sets of 12
Barbell Rows 4 sets 0f 10
Seated Rows 4 sets of 10
Shoulders: I start with Rotator Cuff exercises 4 sets of each shoulder for 20 reps.
Reverse Flyes: 4 sets of 12.
Side Laterals supersetted with modified front raises 4 sets of 12
Military Press 3 sets of 10
Traps:
Dumbell Shrugs for 5 sets of 15
Reverse Barbell shrugs for 3 sets of 12

Cardio: on Off days if its needed.

20 min of high intensity cardio or 45 minutes of moderate intensity!

So I do each workout twice per week and of course vary exercises. Also if I am feeling run down I will take an extra day off and if I am feeling great I may not use my off day. I just go by feel!

Food: As of right now I am trying to eat as much as I can. I have 5 meals a day 2 being meal replacement shakes and Pb while the other 3 consist of 8-10oz of meat plus however many carbs I can get down after that.

Personal info/goals/anything you would like us to consider:

I am 19 year old guy on a misson to get his much hard earned strength back. I want to continue to get bigger and stronger and look more impressive. If all goes well I have goals to do my first show next year! For what I want you guys to condsider is that I will put a lot of effort in to this log through my detail! I am a very detailed person and would not let you down on this log! I really need and want to get the most I can out of these products if I am chosen! I do not drink smoke or do anything that would skew the results Of this log. I am the dedicated individual you are looking for to run this stack;)

LOG History
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...erone-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sc...unch-asgt.html
I have some more as well floating around. I have done a total of 6 logs.

Good Luck to everyone!

Thanks for the application. I will be getting back about this oppertunity this time next week as i am away fo the week. :)

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards

Height: 5'10

Weight: 170

Long-Term Weight Goal: 200-210

My App: For the past year, I've fallen off the wagon for sure. With school and everything else, the ability to actually get very dedicated to working out was pretty much squashed at the beginning. I've managed to eat right and keep my body weight in a range that I'm still healthy and fit, but I'm ready to get back into it. My 1 credit hour Weight Lifting class is going to be finishing in 2 weeks and I'll be able to get on a program that I am comfortable on and doesn't have me doing chest and legs on the same day. So I'll be able to start a 5-day workout program after that class is through. I can tell you this, I always put my best effort into anything I put myself in. You got my word, I won't disappoint.

Logs: I have not done any logs before, so this could potentially be my first. Hopefully! :)

Mike

TPAYNTER

TPAYNTER

Awards
I'm gonna apply for the transform stack!! :D

better get on this guys, great products!

C

ckcrown

Banned
Awards
I would be interested in running a stack for you. I know I am new to the forum, but I am not going anywhere.
Stats: 5'5 about 175-180 lbs (fluctuate). Goal is 200lbs
I workout 4 times a week. My routines fluctuate.
Sample workout Monday
Flat Bench 135 1X20-- 225 1X10reps, 315 1X3-5, 345 ( or 355) 1x2
Decline: 225 3xburnout
Dumbbell Incline: 70 2xburnout

Curls: 70lbs dumbbell 2x4-6reps
Curls: Hammer Curls 50lbs 2xburnout
Curls: Machine iso-curls 90lbs 1xfail, 70lbs 1xfail, 30lbs 1xfail

Machine Lateral Pulls: 3 sets, weight varies. typically around 130 to 90lbs, fluctuating each set. Start heavy, end light.

Cardio: ~20 mins (approx ten mins pre and post workout)

Diet is sproadic. I would be interested in logging it. Fish, chicken, soups, steaks, porkchops, ramen noodles (I know, I know).

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
bumpity bump:D seriously excited to see if I am chosen to log this! A good log may be just what I need to get back on a track of perfect diet and hitting all workouts as hard as possible! Help keeps me accountable!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would Love to log eitheer one of these. Ive just lost about 20 pounds, and would be nice to run a stack of sorts.

If chosen for the transform stack. Would be great for recomp and continue my weight loss
If chosen for the bulk stack. I think I could easily apply this to my new clean eating habits and pack on some serious muscle.

Im 6 feet. About 275 ,29 years young.
Currently running Arthur Jones HIT program. 3 rimes a week and cardio 2 other days.

DIET IS IN CHECK!!!!

H

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Throwing in for the Transform stack

Anabolic Designs has some very interesting products and was going to order some Perform when I saw this opportunity.

Stats:
50yrs. young
6'
202lbs.
Been hitting it seriously for the last 4 years. 4-5 days a week. Prior to that was in the game in my 30's.

Have been off all supps for about a month since finishing the Trifecta stack. Put on about 5lbs. of LBM during that run. I like my size right now and would really like to see if I could cut some BF with this stack.

I run a pretty standard workout regiment doing 2 body parts a session while working out every other day- Chest/Bi's, Back/Tri's, Legs/Shoulders.
Cardio twice a week right now but have thought about upping that to cut some more BF.
Diet has improved dramatically since joining this site early last year.

I can do a very detailed, daily log if chosen hitting on things like strength, mood, libido, body composition, ect.

Very interested and motivated...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, little bit about myself....

I got into bodybuilding like many, a scrawny 135 lb'er at 5 ft 8. Continued the path as a Natty and entered a few shows placing 2nd as a LW..

Always been very involved but as I aged (now 39), wife, kids, running my own business, competing put on the backburner.

I lift 3-4 days a week ( little rest between sets, 8-12 reps, 12-16 sets per bodypart) and do Cardio 3-4 days a week first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

I still eat like a BB'er, 5-6 meals a day, higher carbs, moderate protein and low fat.

I would love to log something like this as I am seeing family this Summer that I havent seen in years. Would love to show them something they would be impressed with.

I have run numerous logs on this thread both sponsored and on my own trying to pass along product info to the masses.

As they say "Pick me...Pick me!!!"

C

ckcrown

Banned
Awards
I would definitely be interested. If you are legitimately looking for someone PM me and I will provide any information you may request.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for knowing if anyone was picked for this???????

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Just a little update.

Some who have been chosen for other products have been informed. We are currently having an issue with the US warehouse an once this is resolved we will be continuing with looking for loggers.
Thankyou for your patience and we hope to have this sorted very soon.