Behind the Scenes of Muscle Pharm's Latest Commercial

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Login | Facebook

This is our latest commercial featuring Rashad Evans, it will be airing on Spike this weekend!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Login | Facebook

This is our latest commercial featuring Rashad Evans, it will be airing on Spike this weekend!
Always enjoy the Muscle Pharm videos.

You guys have an awesome team and 2010 was a great year for the company with your sponsorships and affiliations, and 2011 is going to be better as Muscle Pharm continues to surge forward, gaining the more recognition and status that it deserves :)

~Rosie~

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you need someone to log your new apparel line???

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you need someone to log your new apparel line???
:toofunny:

I definitely just lol'd thinking about the log:

Comfort: 9/10 Sweatshirt feels great. Best sweatshirt I've had in years.
Durability: 4/10 I'd rate this higher, but I rubbed against a nail in the wall and now have a hole in it.
etc.

:lol:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:toofunny:

I definitely just lol'd thinking about the log:

Comfort: 9/10 Sweatshirt feels great. Best sweatshirt I've had in years.
Durability: 4/10 I'd rate this higher, but I rubbed against a nail in the wall and now have a hole in it.
etc.

:lol:
Or, "Today I stacked the shirt with the shorts, and wow, it was like a total body pump! I'll take some before and after pics to show the difference (never loads pic)!"

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Or, "Today I stacked the shirt with the shorts, and wow, it was like a total body pump! I'll take some before and after pics to show the difference (never loads pic)!"
You know what, this just gave me a great idea for a promo. I will see if I can get it ok'd and put it up soon.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what, this just gave me a great idea for a promo. I will see if I can get it ok'd and put it up soon.
Looking forward to it, glad my random babbling is good for something!