** HALLOWEEN 2010!!!! Controlled Labs Promo **

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Controlled Labs wants to see your TRICKS, and maybe we'll send you some TREATS!

Upload a picture of yourself, bodyfriend, girlfriend, kids, or pets in costumes holding or incorporating some kind of Controlled Labs product / gear.

The more original, creative, funny or SCARY the better!!!

We will pick TWO winners on November 5th:

BEST COSTUME
BEST USE OF CL product!

Rules:
Must be 18 or older
Must live in the United States
Must have a CL product / hat / shirt in the picture
Multiple submissions accepted

TRICK OR TREAT - Controlled Labs Style
Winning the War against Genetic Mutations!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Canada:( aww damn I was thinkin of a good pic to make.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love to see it anyway! :) Maybe you know someone in the US, who can ship it to you?
For sure I will post a pic this week!

No one I know in the U.S, but if I get picked I could always pick someone on the board to have the prize instead:D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a few ideas up my sleeve...:thinking: :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a costume for each of my cats(2)..LOL, this will be fun

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i gave you guys a few days after halloween to get the pics up too.

i wont announce the prizes until the end though... but it's going to be VERY worth it ;) ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
bump...come on you guys dont have your costumes yet? :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump...come on you guys dont have your costumes yet? :D
I'm torn between about 5 things...just depends on how "all out" I want to go and what I'm willing to sacrifice in terms of a haircut and ditching my beard.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha so I got an idea for what I want to do based off what I think I will be.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice. I got a good costume and I have some products I use of yours actually.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can it be a video instead? I like videos.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I already had positive feed back at a costume party this Saturday. By far the best and well put in time

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha ok my wife and I are board so were gonna make some home made halloween costumes for are cats and try to put together a cool pic with them and some CL supps :D Will post the pic later on when we finish all of this lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahaha alright 2 hours later and we got them all done:D

Here are the first 2, these are my cats AWOL and Willnot :)

Attachments

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Those are SWEEET !!!!!!!!!! Love them!!!!!!!!!

Very cute :) What are your cats names? Did they enjoy wearing the costumes?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, the custom pics are horrifying...lol.

Nice job ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
By the way you have a ton of CL products :D
Glad to see they treat you well !!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D thanks guys!

The cats names are Willnot and AWOL :)

and ya I love CL products:), I had another empty bottle of blue growth I was gonna use but the wife through it out the other day lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lieutenant Maria LaGuerta and Sergeant Angel Batista of Miami Metro Homicide following a very successful supp-bust (as you can see by the pyramid behind us). This has been an increasing problem on the streets of Miami lately. There has been a major surge of Controlled Labs product on our streets and it doesn't seem like it'll be going away anytime soon.

;)

And for those who are not familiar with the back story, these are characters from Dexter on Showtime.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773262/

I'll also try to snap a pic of my ID badge (ID on one side, badge on the other) and throw it up, too.

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a bad costume midwest. I hope these contests pay off.
My costume cost me almost 400 bucks.
Check this out though I went to hevan and hell last night after my contest out of 40 people only 1 person did not know who sub zero was and every one said that was badd assss.
I couldn't find my white flood bottle I bought for me and workout partner few weeks ago. I think he has it or else I would have put it in the picture but I think I was creative enough on how I presented the product. Also it was hard to see the smoke come out of my mouth when I blew on the bottle.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Lieutenant Maria LaGuerta and Sergeant Angel Batista of Miami Metro Homicide following a very successful supp-bust (as you can see by the pyramid behind us). This has been an increasing problem on the streets of Miami lately. There has been a major surge of Controlled Labs product on our streets and it doesn't seem like it'll be going away anytime soon.

;)

And for those who are not familiar with the back story, these are characters from Dexter on Showtime.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773262/

I'll also try to snap a pic of my ID badge (ID on one side, badge on the other) and throw it up, too.
Great one Midwest!!! Very original and creative story with the picture... and damn your a spittin image!!! awesome job :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woah!!!! Sub Zero!!!!! Hahahahaha, that is awesome bro!!!!
Thanks. Took me 2 months of planning. I got awesome feed back from every one that saw my costume. I went out last night for dinner in my costume and every one there was like Sooooo classic.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out who won?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
WINNERS​

I hope everyone had a scary and safe Halloween 2010!!! I wanted to thank everyone who participated in the contest. :D You guys made some awesome pictures/videos. I was impressed with the creativity and effor you guys put in!

Best Costume - Midwest Beast
1 Controlled Labs product of your choice
1 T-shirt

I was amazed how much you guys looked like the characters of the show. Nice collection of CL products too. Great job!!! PM me with your address, product of your choice and size of T-shirt you want. :)

Best use of CL product - djbombsquad
2 Controlled Labs products of your choice

Not only is Mortal Kombat one of my favorite games, you nailed that costume and had a very funny / original video. You really impressed me with the performance bro. Please PM me with your address and the two products you'd like.

Special shot out to Judgement, who entered a cute (and with the edited pictures - scary!) pics of your cat. I'm really happy you decided to enter the contest, even though you live in Canada and couldn't win. That is a true CL fan right there, and I will be hooking you up soon, one way or the other :D

Thanks again everyone - have a great Holiday season, and we'll see you for the next promo. :D

-RR and the CL team

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good picks for the pics and video :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was fun:) Congrats to the winners!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So many good combos to pick from. I have done purple wrath with white flood and green MAGnitude before and iv done white blood with green mag before.

Awesome contest aweome costumes and YES SUBZERO IS FREKIN AWESOME as with Mortal Kombat. I tried to freeze dry the bottle but was hard to show with the lighting. I wanted to symbolize the importance of food.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Renegade and CL - got my package at work today and loved the shirt so much I sported it tonight for my workout. I usually like to go with a cutoff for shoulder day, but I made an exception ;)

Digging the blue. Good style, fits great and is really soft and comfortable. I won't be gutting the sleeves because I like the way it feels that much.

Major love, guys. :love: Whenever I bring the Blue GrowtH into play, I'll be sure to toss up a review to let all know how I respond to it.

Thanks again ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Renegade and CL - got my package at work today and loved the shirt so much I sported it tonight for my workout. I usually like to go with a cutoff for shoulder day, but I made an exception ;)

Digging the blue. Good style, fits great and is really soft and comfortable. I won't be gutting the sleeves because I like the way it feels that much.

Major love, guys. :love: Whenever I bring the Blue GrowtH into play, I'll be sure to toss up a review to let all know how I respond to it.

Thanks again ;)
Glad you liked it bro! Only the best I tell you!!! Blue shirt to go with the Blue growth! hahaha. :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wanted to thank the reps and the company for this. I really appriciate it as I just got a fat ticket for 450 bucks in the mail and this really helped me out. Stupid cell phone ticket from few months ago 350 plus 100 for traffic school. Also awesome job for any one who applied for the contest.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to thank the reps and the company for this. I really appriciate it as I just got a fat ticket for 450 bucks in the mail and this really helped me out. Stupid cell phone ticket from few months ago 350 plus 100 for traffic school. Also awesome job for any one who applied for the contest.
Ouch man! Glad we could help.... that sucks about the cell phone ticket, 350?!?!?! that's outrageous.

use a blue tooth bro!!!!