Primordial Performance Needs Loggers For The Fat Loss Stack and AndroHard!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primordial Performance
Is offering a Logging Opportunity for
The Fat Loss Stack and Androhard
"The Cutting Stack"

Lately, You have most likely seen our threads on the new cutting stack, featuring the Fat Loss Stack and AndroHard. At Primordial, we are not about lofty claims, but rather results, and that is why we would like to present 2 logging opportunities to Anabolic Minds to prove it.

The first part of this stack is our infamous Fat Loss Stack, a natural stack that promotes fat loss –

DermaTherm Target – This site specific cream releases stored fat anywhere you apply it, so you can control where your weight loss comes from. It sounds like a complete scam, but it’s not. The legitimacy of this cream is backed up by several human studies. (1-4) I used this product in my last 8-week cutting cycle and I contribute much of my increased abs definition from it. Results take about 6-8 weeks to become obvious. (1-4) Checkout the before and after pics at the bottom.

CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – 100% naturally occurring fatty acid. Proven to reduce fat mass and prevent muscle loss from low calorie diets. (6-8) Our CLA is lab tested to contain the same isomers used in the human studies. Safe and proven. (6-8)

Green Tea – Contains a clinically proven dose of EGCG to enhance fat loss 2x over your regular metabolic rate. (9-12) We use only the purest and highest quality green tea available in the world -- Sourced from India and 100% pesticide free. Ramp up the metabolism and improve health with this dual-action metabolic booster and anti-oxidant.​

The Cutting Stack takes it to the next level with the inclusion of AndroHard:

AndroHard – This 100% natural steroid will enhance muscle hardness and vascularity without harsh side-effects. It is a pro-hormone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). DHT is an ultra-powerful androgen that will shrink fat cells and eliminate water retention. AndroHard has no estrogen conversion and no risk of gyno. In fact, research suggests it may help reverse gyno. (13-16) A short 4-6 week cycle of AndroHard alone is minimally suppressive and does not require PCT.

This is a fantastic opportunity to try our cutting stack and allow us to prove that Primordial Performance delivers results. Use this logging opportunity to get cut in as little as 8 weeks.

Now I am sure many of you would like the chance to run this. So what do you have to do? Simply drop an application into this thread and we will sort through them and choose the winners. Many applications will be received, and unfortunately we can only choose two. For the rest of you, our sale is still active through the week to receive $30 off of AndroHard when purchased with the Fat Loss Stack . Or purchase the Fat Loss Stack with a Muscle Stack, and receive your bottle of AndroHard absolutely free!

Application Questions:

Age?
Training Experience?
Height?
Weight?
BF% (if known)?
Body Type?
What Supplements will you be taking?
What does your routine look like?
What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack?
Are you currently taking any prescription drugs?
Why should Primordial Pick You?
Will you be able to provide before/after pictures?

What Primordial Expects:

A minimum of 4 weekly updates
Detailed feedback and experiences noted
Photos/video are not necessary, but will be seen as beneficial.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Primordial Performance
Is offering a Logging Opportunity for
The Fat Loss Stack and Androhard
"The Cutting Stack"

Lately, You have most likely seen our threads on the new cutting stack, featuring the Fat Loss Stack and AndroHard. At Primordial, we are not about lofty claims, but rather results, and that is why we would like to present 2 logging opportunities to Anabolic Minds to prove it.

The first part of this stack is our infamous Fat Loss Stack, a natural stack that promotes fat loss –

DermaTherm Target – This site specific cream releases stored fat anywhere you apply it, so you can control where your weight loss comes from. It sounds like a complete scam, but it’s not. The legitimacy of this cream is backed up by several human studies. (1-4) I used this product in my last 8-week cutting cycle and I contribute much of my increased abs definition from it. Results take about 6-8 weeks to become obvious. (1-4) Checkout the before and after pics at the bottom.

CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – 100% naturally occurring fatty acid. Proven to reduce fat mass and prevent muscle loss from low calorie diets. (6-8) Our CLA is lab tested to contain the same isomers used in the human studies. Safe and proven. (6-8)

Green Tea – Contains a clinically proven dose of EGCG to enhance fat loss 2x over your regular metabolic rate. (9-12) We use only the purest and highest quality green tea available in the world -- Sourced from India and 100% pesticide free. Ramp up the metabolism and improve health with this dual-action metabolic booster and anti-oxidant.​

The Cutting Stack takes it to the next level with the inclusion of AndroHard:

AndroHard – This 100% natural steroid will enhance muscle hardness and vascularity without harsh side-effects. It is a pro-hormone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). DHT is an ultra-powerful androgen that will shrink fat cells and eliminate water retention. AndroHard has no estrogen conversion and no risk of gyno. In fact, research suggests it may help reverse gyno. (13-16) A short 4-6 week cycle of AndroHard alone is minimally suppressive and does not require PCT.

This is a fantastic opportunity to try our cutting stack and allow us to prove that Primordial Performance delivers results. Use this logging opportunity to get cut in as little as 8 weeks.

Now I am sure many of you would like the chance to run this. So what do you have to do? Simply drop an application into this thread and we will sort through them and choose the winners. Many applications will be received, and unfortunately we can only choose two. For the rest of you, our sale is still active through the week to receive $30 off of AndroHard when purchased with the Fat Loss Stack . Or purchase the Fat Loss Stack with a Muscle Stack, and receive your bottle of AndroHard absolutely free!

Application Questions:

Age? 22
Training Experience? 7.5 Years
Height? 5'7.5-5'8"
Weight? 185.6
BF% (if known)? 12%
Body Type? I get these confused, i hold like 12% as my normal percentage, built like a brick **** house, can lose fat or gain fat pretty easy, puts on muscle pretty easy. Its getting passed 10% thats really a problem for me.
What Supplements will you be taking? Multi, ZMA, D3, grape seed extract, creatine monohydrate.
What does your routine look like? Today is my first day on FST-7Monday: Back
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Modified day for lacking body parts

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? Lower carb, high protein, moderate fats, Cheat meal once a week. Most carbs structured around the workout.
Are you currently taking any prescription drugs? No
Why should Primordial Pick You? Ive been in this sport a long time, ive used a ton of fatloss stacks and products and feel i can give an accurate guage of the products provided, diets locked in and so is training. I also would like to compete next year, so anything that can help get me leaner while retaining mass so i can add more mass is a huge plus.
Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? Yes

What Primordial Expects:

A minimum of 4 weekly updates
Detailed feedback and experiences noted
Photos/video are not necessary, but will be seen as beneficial.
Id definately love to give this a go!!! Answers are in bold btw.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This really is a fantastic stack. Best of luck to those who apply.

Now get those apps in!! :D

-John

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So happy I found this!

Man what a great opportunity to get involved with PP! Had my eye on the fat loss stack and Androhard for a while now so I have to drop my application in here.

Age? 28

Training Experience? Going on 3 years of serious training though I was an athlete through HS/College and started lifting when I was 13. Right now I am a serious amateur that lifts for pleasure, stress relief and to continue to improve my health and vitality.

Height? 6'

Weight? ~186

BF% (if known)? 13-16% (need to check but probably on the lower end of that range)

Body Type? Meso-Endo

What Supplements will you be taking? Fish Oil, Adam multi, Protein, ALCAR, AS-GT pwo most likely, possibly a stim in the AM (totally optional and can be dropped)

What does your routine look like? Currently I am doing a 4 day split, here is the breakdown.
Mon - Legs
Tues - Shoulders/Tris
Wednesday - Back/Bis
Friday/Saturday - Chest/Tris
(days vary but the split is done once a week)
While running the stack I will most likely switch to a full body routine I have had success with when dieting, the Warrior Workout, or possibly move to HST type schematic.

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? I just ran a very successful cut in the spring that was based off of a lower carb/higher fat plan that does incorporate some carb cycling as well. This is based on 4-5 meals a day and for me I run at 2300-2450 cals/day and tend to be able to lost 1-2 pounds a week with the help of supplementation and cardio. My macro breakdown that I shoot for is 50/30/20 P/F/C. I do not intake carbs pre-workout, instead I use MCTs and protein, and find I have adequate energy and it ramps up my fat burning even more.

Why should Primordial Pick You? I am a dedicated logger here at AM and take any logging opportunity I get seriously, giving honest feedback (pos. or neg.) and can update my log 5-7 days a week. Also, being that I am going to run just the stack it will show what it is truly capable of without the interference of other supps that may skew the results. Moreover, I can provide pictures at the start/midway/finish of the log to show real progress and will give supp review updates with each set of pictures (less the first of course). Lastly, I have had my eye on many of the innovative products that PP has in its lineup and this would be an ideal opportunity to get involved with your products.

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? Absolutely, and if needed can provide measurements to determine fat loss.

*** Links to previous logs can be provided should the be needed.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Application Questions:

Age? 25

Training Experience? Been training since I was 18

Height? 6'0

Weight? 200lbs

BF% (if known)? I would estimate 12-14%

Body Type? Endomorph

What Supplements will you be taking? Multi, Fish Oil, Aminos, Creatine, PreWO, Protein,

What does your routine look like? Currently two days on, one day off with the following rotation: quad/calf, back/bi, chest/calves, shoulders/traps, tri/ham

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? Low carb, 1700-1800cal mon-fri, weekends include moderate carb intake from low GI carbs such as oats, sweet potatoes, whole grain cereal (kashi), etc. I recently cut 30lbs off my frame dieting in this fashion

Why should Primordial Pick You? Because I believe I have the intensity, discipline, and drive to succeed. My logs are very detailed and I update them daily.

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? If so desired. No problem there

Even though it's not listed....I will be doing plenty of cardio. Fasted in the AM along with ab work and possibly even post workout if time permits.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell ya what - I'll apply now, but run this is 6 months since I'm mid-cycle now. ;)

Nah, but Androhard does look quite promising and I used and liked the old version of Dermatherm quite a bit. Haven't tried Target.

I'll be watching the logs. :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Age - Turning 37 in 2 weeks
Training Experience - 12 years
Height - 6'0
Weight - 191
BF% - 9.2% pre July 4th vacation :biglaugh:
Body Type - ecto/meso

What Supplements will you be taking - Only the basics multi, whey protein and fish oil. Might throw in some Cissus as well.

What does your routine look like - Currently running the Power/Rep Range/Shock routine some maybe familiar with. It's made up using a 3 method approach, to be cycled weekly.

Week 1 (Strength) You will lift heavy weight, low reps, basically 5x5.

Week 2 (Rep Range) is more for hypertrophy with both weight and reps being moderate. Usually 3x8-10

Week 3 (shock) is more for endurance, with weight being light and reps being high. Usually 3x15-18.

The split is broken out like this for all weeks
Monday - Chest/Biceps
Tuesday - Back/Triceps
Wed - Legs
Thur - Shoulders/Abs
Friday - Cardio
Sat - Off
Sun - Off

Also, the exercises are switched from week to week. For example for Chest, week 1 will be Flat BB presses, week 2 would be Incline DB Presses and week 3 would be Dips.

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? Carb Cycling Diet

Are you currently taking any prescription drugs? - Only prescription medication I'm taking is Lovaza which is my fish oil.

Why should Primordial Pick You? - Over the years, I've gained a lot of experience when it comes to my body. Through a lot of trial and error with different diets, I've found that the only diet that not only helps me lose weight, but preserve muscle mass as well is carb cycling. I also know the amount of time and effort needed in the gym to achieve my goals. I've been told by many people that I'm one of the most determined, self-willed people that they've ever known. If I put my mind to something, then by all costs, I'm gonna get it done. Also, I will provide honest, detailed feedback. If I like your products I will say so, if I don't I will say so. To me, it's a disservice to PP if I just make up a lot stuff to say how wonderful your products are if in reality nothing was noticed.

I want to run this stack because I just came off a 2 week vacation celebrating my wifes graduation from nursing school. Pre-vacation I was out a respectable, 9.2%bf at 182lbs. I'm not sure what my bf% is now, but my weight has balooned up to 191lbs since vacation (Vacation was from 06/28 - 07/10). When putting on my belt, I just noticed this morning I had to go out one hole in the belt and told myself that I need to go on a 4-6 week diet to get this vacation weight off of me.

Also, while not trying to kiss ass or anything, but over the last few years, my wife was terminated from her job due to economy, which is why she went back to school to become a nurse. Because of this, I was the sole bread winner in our house (including a 5 and 7 year old). Basically my supplement budget for the last 2 years has been made up of vitamins and protein powder because I coudn't afford anything else. Well, my wife just started her nursing job this week and knows I had to give up a lot to make her dream of nursing come true. Becauase of this she said she was giving me 1/2 of her 1st check to do what I want to. No lie, one of the 1st things I was going to get was the Dermacrine Muscle Stack with AndroHard.

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? Most definately. I feel this is a must when trying to provide beneficial comments, suggestions, observations, etc... to myself, other board members and the company itself.

Also, here's some links to other logs I've ran as well.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136360-bludevils-horny-lean.html
Bludevil's Cre-O2 & Cordygen 5 endurance log (Sponsored)
Bludevil's Cut with Lipo-PM (Sponsored)
Bludevil's Swell Run (sponsored)
Bludevil "Get's Diesel" with Trib Test Ext...
Bludevil's PAL - Sponsered Incarnate run

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck to yall. Been meaning to try PP products..will be watching those logs as well..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what a freakin awesome opportunity....and its a great time get chizzled.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age? 26

Training Experience? 4 years

Height? 5'10"

Weight? 196

BF% (if known)? Between 10-12%

Body Type? Meso-Endo.

What Supplements will you be taking? Multi, Fish Oil, Pre-WO, Whey protein, Creapure.

What does your routine look like? Currently
Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Chest/Biceps
Wednesday - Cardio/Abs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Back/Triceps
Saturday - Cardio/Abs
Sunday - Cardio

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? Very clean diet, eating right around maintenance calories, maybe a little below on cardio days. Carbs usually the first 3 meals, then protein/fats the rest.

Are you currently taking any prescription drugs? No.

Why should Primordial Pick You? I've been cutting now since May, trying to get in the single digits for BF%.. I think this would be a great stack to help me get there over the next few months!

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? Sure, why not.:bigok:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice apps, gentlemen! We absolutely want your honest and unbiased feedback in regard to our fat loss stack with androhard.

We just ask that you run the stack as we have outlined in the opening promo post. This stack should really help you achieve your summer fat loss goals!

If you have any questions about any of the products, please let us know. :)

-John

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice apps, gentlemen! We absolutely want your honest and unbiased feedback in regard to our fat loss stack with androhard.

We just ask that you run the stack as we have outlined in the opening promo post. This stack should really help you achieve your summer fat loss goals!

If you have any questions about any of the products, please let us know. :)

-John
The fact you have the dosing laid out so clearly makes this an even more appealing opportunity to me; no questions about dosing or if it swayed the results. This is an awesome opportunity, waiting patiently to see who you all choose. No matter what, I want to see the results!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fact you have the dosing laid out so clearly makes this an even more appealing opportunity to me; no questions about dosing or if it swayed the results. This is an awesome opportunity, waiting patiently to see who you all choose. No matter what, I want to see the results!
I want to see the results TOO!!!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Application Questions:

Age? 21

Training Experience? 2 solid years of heavy lifting and pure dedication. In those 2 years, I have gone from a 113lb sprinter, long distance runner, varsity swimmer, to an ammy. bb/power lifter IMO..

Height? 5 foot, 9 inches

Weight? 174lbs

BF% (if known)? 9-10%

Body Type? ectomorph, currently transforming myself into a meso.

What Supplements will you be taking? Creatine, whey, fish oil and a lot of food.

What does your routine look like? Heavy lifting 4-5 days a week. Good hypertrophy/strength routine. I have no specific order with the days of the week because it is ever changing.

Chest/tricpes:
Bench
Incline DB pres
DB flies
Weighted dips
Overhead Tricep extensions

Back/biceps:
T-bar rows
Weighted pull ups
Bent Over rows
Lat pulldown
BB curls
Incline Db curls
Preacher curls

Legs:
SQUATS
Extensions
Stiff deads
Curls
Calf raises

Shoulder:
Shoulder press
Upright rows
Lateral raises
Rear flies

Possible arms day triceps/bicep:
Close grip bench
Weighted dips
Skull crusher
Tricep extension
BB curls
Standing DB curls
Preachers

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? 4000 calorie minimum, 200-275 grams of protein a day, 400+ grams complex/simple carbs, rest a combo of fats. It would be interesting to see if this stack and my bulking diet would cause more of a recomp effect rather than a straight out bulk.

Are you currently taking any prescription drugs? No Sirs!

Why should Primordial Pick You? I would like to be able to bulk heavy and keep some unwanted fat off my midsection.I have a tad bit of unwanted fat on my midsection that im sure the dermatherm target would remove. I would like to harden up my superdrol gains and keep the strength going upwards and onwards. I have modest prolactin gyno and belivee the androhard would be able to rid it. Would be perfect use for it. I can provide a detailed, and honest log and post every day. I guarantee you I will have one of the most viewed and commented logs ever.

Just check out 2 of my logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/157420-anabolic-soldier-about.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/155185-insomniac-soldiers-lg.html

It would be an honor :)..

Oh and im pretty much an absolute badass type of guy ;)..

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? Yes, most definitely! And possibly some videos!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hells ya I have been wanting a try at this stack. (Never the cash when you have the sales.) HA

Sex : Male
Height : 5' 10"
Weight : 220
Body type : Mesomorph
Training Experience : Began training in high school for football, wrestling, and baseball. After High School didn't change to much for College, but after College slowed down alot got a job and married. Then it hit me one day I was looking at a picture of me and my wife and said "Who the Hell is that Fat A$$" It was me. So about 6 years ago I started my fight back to healthness and about 4 years ago I have really been training hard. For myself and my kids.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol :

(Training Schedule will change for more of a fat burning type for this.)

Monday:
Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
Cable- Tricep Pushdown
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
Barbell- Curl
Dumbbell- Incline Curls
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill

Tuesday:
Stationary Bike:
Barbell- Full Squat:
Machine- Leg Extension:
Barbell- Romanian Deadlift:
Machine- Lying Leg Curls:
Machine- Seated Calf Raise:
Treadmill:

Thursday:
Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press:
Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row:
Dumbbell- Lateral raise:
Dumbbell- Lying Rear Lateral Raise:
Barbell- Shrugs:
Dumbbell- Shrugs:
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill:

Friday:
Cardio Day or Swimming

Saturday:
Pull Ups- Front:
Dumbbell- Bent Over Row:
Wide Grip Front Lat Pull Down:
Cable- Seated Row:
Cable- Pull Downs - VBar:
Dumbbell- One Arm Row:
Flat Bench Crunchs

Sunday:
Barbell- Incline Bench Press:
Dumbbell- Decline Bench Press:
Dumbbell- Flyes Incline:
Machine- Pec Dec:
Barbell- Bench Press:
Flat Bench Crunchs
Reverse Crunch:
Oblique Crunches:
Cable- Crunch:
Treadmill:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol : 45 to 1 hour after every workout and at least 7 mins of warm up. Always between Treadmill, Rowing, Stairmachine.

Current Sport Played : Just the gym but sometimes basketball and Motorcycle Racing (Track), chasing my kids.

Current Supplements :
Anadraulic State GT, Anadraulic Pump, Fish Oils, Fiber, Protien ESA for now, and Animal Pak Vit.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? Nope

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Not sure on this never did the macros.
Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast
Snack: handfull of Almonds or walnuts.
Lunch: 1 Breast of Chk, Vegs or Fish and vegs. and a small saled with both
Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats.

Current Daily Water Intake : 1.25 to 1.50 gal water.

Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
1: WarcraftJJS is recovering with Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG
2: WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log
3: WarcraftJJS going to war of fat
4: WarcraftJJS got a Sliver Can
5: WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
6: Clif 20g Protein

Why should you be selected as a tester?
Have wanted to buy it so I could see if it would help me but never had the cash when you all had the sales going. Need something to help with my body fat because I just can't get rid of it around my stomch area. Pictures for before and after no problem.
Also finishing up my log of Millennuim Sport Tech's RPG in one of my logs.
I'm also very meticulous with my logs, for pics and sizes check out my log number 3.

applesmack23

Awards
Training Experience: 3 years
Height:6"3
Weight? 215lds.
BF% (if known)? around 14%
Body Type I gain muscle and weight fairly easy its cutting fat while keeping the muscle on that's hard for me getting below 12% BF has been a struggle.
What Supplements will you be taking Multi(orange triade caffine,Arginocarn,GPLC,Orange oximega,coleus forskohlII,syneburn,BCAAS
What does your routine look like:Monday: Back
Tuesday: arms Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: chest Friday: shoulders
Saturday:core and cardio
What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? Lower carb, high protein, moderate fats, Cheat meal once a week. Most carbs structured around the workout(thats about what i had in mind)
Are you currently taking any prescription drugs: No
Why should Primordial Pick me:1st off I have taken both the fatloss stack and androhard and had great results along I would love to see what they would do together PP is one of only a few supplement company's I shop from cause there products work bottom line when ever anyone asks me what might help them get a little edge I always tell them to look PP up.
Will you be able to provide before/after pictures: Yes

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great opportunity. Was thinking about adding AndroHard to my next cycle but Idk anymore.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Damn what a great opportunity, I'd apply but I already bought mine when the sale first started, rat farts!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Age?29
Training Experience?lifting seriously for 3 years, missed out 6 months because I was in an accidnt andhad to stay in bed
Height?5'11"
Weight?235
BF% (if known)?probably 20% or so
Body Type?endo
What Supplements will you be taking?other than protein and multi will stick to just the ones in the stack
What does your routine look like?monday is chest and back followed by 35 mins cardio Tuesday is legs and abs with 30 min cardio Wed is biceps with 45 min cardio Thursday is shoulders with 30 min cardio and friday is triceps, calves and abs with 30 min cardio. I do all this in morning before work and do 3-4 nights of cardio for 45-1 hour
What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? Low carb
Are you currently taking any prescription drugs? compunded thyroid
Why should Primordial Pick You? I normally dont seem to get the greatest results and if this stack will work for me it will work for anyone. I will dedicate myself to make sure my diet and training is on track
Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? I can if the results are good

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Good luck to everyone! Just what I get for buying it already :p

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fantastic opportunity for someone to get shredddd

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age? 21

Training Experience? Been athletic the last 6 years, been training boxing for 5 years(on and off due to injury), grappling 2 years and weights/ conditioning.

Height? 6'1

Weight? 198-202lbs

BF% (if known)? hmm not sure I'm guessing 14%

Body Type? I can gain muscle pretty fast if I focus on weights, but most of the time it's mma type training, but I keep the muscle I gain pretty good, also I can get lean pretty fast cause I so lots of cardio and keep cals low.

What Supplements will you be taking?
If I get picked I would be taking GPLC from PP:D, amino Acids, Omega 3'6'9, Cissus and thats it.

What does your routine look like? Well I focused on weights for 4 weeks to gain strength, now I'm focusing on Grappling, kickboxing and some conditioning, I am competing in a grappling tourny at the end of Aug and an MMA fight sometime in September so I will def kick up my training and get about 7-10 workouts in a week.

Example routine for upcoming tournys

Monday- Conditioning #1 / Grappling

Tuesday- MMA/ Abs

Wednesday- Conditioning #2/ grappling

Thursday- Rest day

Friday- Kickboxing/ Abs

Saturday- Grappling/ Cardio

Sunday- off

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? I would stick between 2100-2500 cals a day with high protein, 6 meals a day, may even go as low as 1700 cals a day if I end up dropping back down to 170lbs.

Are you currently taking any prescription drugs? Was taking Nsaids for a week then stopped.

Why should Primordial Pick You? I will give a very detailed Log, I will make sure it's my most detailed yet. This will be perfect for me cutting down to compete, I've been reading about the cutting stack and Androhard all day today then I see this and I was like :box: lol

I would be a perfect candidate for this, I want to run this stack so bad, I promise do be very detailed logging this if I get chosen!

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? I would most definitely put up before and After pics!

I know I live in Canada, but if chosen I have no problem playing for shipping:bigok:

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Age? 36

Training Experience? 2 years consistently. played football and baseball in high school

Height? 5' 7

Weight? 250

BF% (if known)? 20-25(body calipers)

Body Type? endo/meso

What Supplements will you be taking? daily vitamin, fish oil, tcf-1, valerian root for sleep

What does your routine look like? mon-legs and abs, tues-chest and tri's weds-am cardio, thurs-shoulders,traps, fri-back and bi's. 20 laps of swimming after each w/o with around 40 minutes of cardio on wednesdays, i play soccer on mondays and softball on tuesdays.

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? i will use a cutting diet that has helped me lose 60 lbs since last november. no carbs after meal 3, only veggies and lean protein. 1800 - 2200 calories per day depending on energy levels.

Are you currently taking any prescription drugs? nada

Why should Primordial Pick You? i have lost 60 lbs since last november, started at 310 lbs and am down to 250. i lost the weight through diet and training and wanted to try a fat loss stack but haven't and thought this would be a great addition to my regimen. i love reading the new posts on am every day so would have no problem updating a log.

Will you be able to provide before/after pictures? absolutely

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely a good stack of apps for only the first day!

I may have up the ante a bit overall if it remains like this... ;)

-John

redih

Awards
Too bad I just started my Turinabol/Dermacrine stack log....Maybe I'll have to jump on Androhard after I'm done. Hopefully my bf will stay low and I don't have too :)

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
Age? 26
Training Experience? 13 years
Height? 5"10"
Weight? 292
BF% (if known)? ?
Body Type? Meso Endomorph
What Supplements will you be taking? ALA, Multi vitamin, protein shots,
What does your routine look like?
Mon. Max effort Squat and dl with lower body assistance work
Tues. Dynamic/ or rep bench movements with heavy tris and shoulders
Wed. Strongman or upper body assistance, arms, shoulders, back, abs
Thurs. Dynamic lower body speed squats and deadlifts, with heavy abs and hamsting work
Friday max effort upper body, bench press or variation with heavy tris, lats, and light shoulders with abs.
Sat. off
Sun. off
What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack?
Most likely a low carb diet working down to a full ketogenic diet. Start with 100-150 g of carbs a day for a 2-4 weeks then down to 30 or less grams of carbs per day for another 4 weeks

Are you currently taking any prescription drugs? No.

Why should Primordial Pick You?
Primordial should pick me, because I log all my lifting in great detail and will be able to maintain a detailed log. Additionally I really want and need to drop down in weight, I am a competitive powerlifter currently in the 308s looking to get to the 275s and maybe one day to 242s while maintaining my strength. Since 2008 I have come down from a high weight of 335 and a 1530 raw pl total, to 292 and a 1703 raw total in 2010. I have been fluctuating between 292 and 305 for a few months now and I really want to shoot for 260lbs for my next diet cycle. I think that primordial products and the added discipline of keeping a log on AM will get me where I need to go.
I can probably scare up a few.

YouTube- Max Effort Squat single ply Titan Victory 500x3 600x2 700x2

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Age? 18

Training Experience? Years of lifting (4 years)

Height? 5'11

Weight? 178-185 range

BF% (if known)? around 14%

Body Type? Meso

What Supplements will you be taking? Protein, Fish Oil, Multi, Body Mortar (BCAA's), Pre-workout.

What does your routine look like? Weights 5 days a week with a 2 day cardio split. Will ramp up cardio in event of me being chosen for the Fatloss Stack.

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? Sub 2,000 Calorie defict with as much protein as possible. Also carb restrictions such as no carbs after noon. I have a whole diet plan planned out, will be pmed if nessasary.

Are you currently taking any prescription drugs? None at all/No medical conditions or allergies.

Why should Primordial Pick You? PP simply has some of the best products out so far. They cover nearly everything. Not to mention Creapure, worlds best creatine (My first and not last purchase from you guys!). I'm also very dedicate to lifting and sculpting my body to perfection, there is nothing else I want more in this world is to be recongnized and appreciated for my hard work and dedication.

Of course, even will include video feedback, with some video of my training ect.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
John - you guy shave your hands full with picking a winner for this! Im subbed to the subbed! hahaha

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established

Training Experience? 30 years (on/off)

Height? 5'11

Weight? 240-242
BF% (if known)? 15-16%?

Body Type? Thick, easy gainer, tough to lose fat

What Supplements will you be taking? Fish Oil, EndoAmp/MAP on Training days, Toco-8, ArginoCarn

What does your routine look like? Full body workouts twice a week with focus on compound exercise (bench, squat, deads, pullups, rows, etc) and cardio 2-4 per week (biking)

What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? 2100 calories (1,000 less than maint.) My goal is to lose 15lbs in 7 weeks

Why should Primordial Pick You? IMO, PP has the most effective products out there. Their MAP, EndoAmp, Toco-8 and ArginoCarn are part of my daily supplements. Being older (45), this would be a great stack for me to use to lose 12-15lbs (hopefully)!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I have run the pp green tea and derma a couple times with fantastic results,THIS is one incredible shot right there!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say this looks like a great stack

Will be following this one closely

good luck

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Training Experience: Serious training approx 1.5 years. On and off around 10 years.
Height: 5ft 10
Weight: 176lbs
BF% (if known): 9.5 - 10%
Body Type: Endo / Meso
What Supplements will you be taking: Protein, sesamin oil, BCAAs, Creatine and Pre-workout
What does your routine look like: Changed every three weeks. Currently doing all body three times a week. Will change to volume, body split in 2 weeks. Cardio is post weights and is currently at 30 mins low intensity. Will look to increase over the coming weeks to a maximum of 45 mins.
What type of diet will you utilize during the Fat Loss Stack? CHA diet by scivation, Low carbs, only post work out. The rest will be healthy fats and protein.
Are you currently taking any prescription drugs: No
Why should Primordial Pick You: Because I have been training relgiously for the past 18 months to go from around 26% body fat down to 9.5 - 10% whilst gaining lean mass. However I've not been able to hit my target of 8% bf no matter how hard I try . Hopefully this will help me achieve my goal. Furthermore I will log diligently and will include weekly photos to demonstrate / share progress. Finally, no one ever seems to get selected fro UK to do one of these logs. I want to be the first!! If you want, I could also share results on UK boards to increase the companies profile.
Will you be able to provide before/after pictures: Yes

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very impressive applications so far!

Keep them coming! :D

-John

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so many good apps.....so little product. whatever shall we do?

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i guess you'll have to bump it to 5 loggers instead of 2 :fingersx:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
application

Height: 6'2''
Weight: 187 lbs
BF%: 14.8%
Bodytype: Mesomorph
Prescription Meds: none
Before/After pix: Yes

Bit O’ History
I have been lifting and into nutrition for over 5 years. My knowledge extends to each side of the scale from cutting to bulking to dieting to training.
In my lifting experiences I have done months of cutting and months of bulking. I know what exercises and what foods affect me and how they affect me. I have put together my own dieting plans and have noticed great results from such. In these experiences I have come to learn a lot about different ways to train and have learned how to do each correctly.

Schedule
The Marine Corps makes me get up at 0430 Tues, Wed, Fri to do high cardio/legs for PT usually an hour to an hour and a half. Mon-Fri I go to the gym at 1900 (7p.m.) and spend around an hour to an hour and a half in there. My gym routine currently looks like:
Mon:Chest, bi's, abs
Tues:Upper back, shoulders, tri's
Wed:Lower back, legs, bi's, abs
Thur:Chest, tri's, shoulders
Fri:Upper&lower back, abs
My diet isn't too strict cause it depends on whats getting served at the chow hall but i try to stay near a
Calories: 2000-2500 @ 50/40/10 carb/protein/fat
Water intake: 1-1 1/2 gallons daily

Supplementation
In trying to become a guru of bodybuilding I have experimented with a good amount of supplements. When I found a company I liked, I stuck with them for a while.
-SuperPump 250
-SizeOn
-RPM
-Drive
-Neovar
-Neovar recomped
-Hypertrop X
-REDuction
-Glycergrow
-Blue UP
-Green Mag
-Purple Wraath
-HyperPump
-Golden Finish
-Thermotabs
-NO3-Overload
-NO Shotgun
-Redline fat burner
-noxavol
-ZMK
-Nocturnabol

The list goes on. I have tried my fair share of pre-WO and post WO products and obviously have my thoughts to which I like more based on mix ability/pill form, taste, and effectiveness. I am always open to trying new products and can give unbiased feedback.

I'm currently taking
Mega Men multivitamin - GNC
Jack3d - USP Labs
Casein/Whey protein with 2% milk or water

My motivation for applying for this great opportunity is that I would like to get down to 10% bodyfat again and weigh between 175-180 while seeing my max weights increase at the same time.

BaadGoat

BaadGoat

Awards
Training Experience: Running 15 miles per week last two years consistently. Lifting 4 days a week for the last year. Started the Insanity Program in July 4 days per week and reduced weights to two days per week. Starting in August, will reduce Insanity to 2 days per week and be back in the gym 3 days per week. Gym time broken down Chest/Tri, Back/Bicep, Legs/Abs.

Height: 6.0' even
Weight Currently 194
BF%: 14-15% estimated by mesaurements
Body Type: Mesomorph
Supplements: None at the moment, was Swole Stack and AGST + protein/creatine
Diet: Breakfast oatmeal and peanuts, Lunch Tunafish and crackers, apple, and trailmix. Diner: Fish or chicken and occasionally beef. I'm trying to cut slowly so I'm monitoring caloric intake.
Prescription Drugs: Yes, Lisinopril 20mg for Blood Pressure
Why Should Primordial Performance Pick me. I represent a large percentage of potential clients PP is attempting to market to. Busy professionals trying to hold onto youth and applying the dedication and drive to stay in the gym. Results oriented and Focussed on objectives.
Provide Pics - Before/After. Defiantly!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to the high amount of quality applications that have been placed, I've decided to increase this to (3) opportunities to be logged. The reps will be chosing the winners, so I wish you all the best of luck.

Whether you're chosen or not here, you will be considered for future logging opportunities for us; and there will be PLENTY more in the near future. We have some very nice products in development...wink, wink. ;)

We at Primordial Performance thank you for your interest in this stack and your overall support!!

-John

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You guys are always running promos when I'm running a different product. I hate you. (not really, but I do hate your timing)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are always running promos when I'm running a different product. I hate you. (not really, but I do hate your timing)
Trust me, Rev. I'm going to have plenty of logging opportunities for you all. ;)

You're REALLY going to like what's in store next from us. We've utilized innovation to improve some properties.

Primordial is on the move and looking to expand in MANY ways here in the near future. :D

-John

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trust me, Rev. I'm going to have plenty of logging opportunities for you all. ;)

You're REALLY going to like what's in store next from us....

Primordial is on the move and looking to expand in MANY ways here in the near future. :D

-John
Trauma no lie.. You'll get plenty of log ops in due time.