Recover.Protect.Grow - MST gives you a chance to rock RPG!!! (Ajinomoto BABY)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Oh yes people!!!!

We are kicking out a few logs for you to test our brand new Ajinomoto bcaa/eaa/antioxidant product "RPG". There will be a few winners for this chance so make sure to get your application in ASAP!!

There are NO specific requirements about your training/diet/sports involvement or anything for these logs. The only requirements are listed below and at this time we cannot ship products outside of the US. Thanks fellas (or ladies)....and good luck! ALSO, loggers can only log THIS product at this time. NO ONE can log these and run another log simultaneously.

Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
- Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 4 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
- Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
- MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.

Required Information for application entry:
- Height :
- Weight :
- Body type :
- Training Experience (please be detailed) :
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
- Current Sport Played (if any) :
- Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
- Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
- Current Daily Water Intake :
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :

Thanks everyone, lets see some awesome apps in here ASAP

***Winners must post a link to their log in this thread***

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity. From those that have tried it, I have heard some very promising remarks. Will be looking out for these logs

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds sweet, but running a log of FREE TEST(sponsored).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
equired Information for application entry:
- Sex - M
- Height : 5ft5
- Weight :235
- Body type :ecto
- Training Experience (please be detailed) :5 years+ max 0t now have done dc training and max ot in the past also muscle stim something no one on here does and NO NOT SOME INFOMERCIAL TOY I mean a real muscle stimulator
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : 5 day spilt 2 body parts a day
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :Martial arts 2 hours -4 hours a day
- Current Sport Played (if any) :n/a just martial arts
- Current Supplements (please list all product names) :just vitamins minerals and protein and fish oil
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : n/a
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :no
- Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : 2000-5000 calories anabolic diet low carb during the week and during the weekend higher carbs. Mostly protein shakes with zero carbs as I am a vegetarian so its hard to go low carb with out eating meat. weekends pastas pizzas peanutbutter etc.
- Current Daily Water Intake : half a gallon to a gallon
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : on a iphone so no copy and past sorry.
- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) : The current bcaa product I am using tastes so frekin bad and also this looks like a awesome post work out shake no carbs which works with what im starting to do no carbs post work out for 30 min to raise gh levels than 30 min later have my protein shake but in this case id do just carbs than a hour later my post work out shake. Also since I will be competing in October I will need all the help I can get and this actually looks like a decent product honestly.
The weight class I will in is _Lightweight Class (Above 143 ¼ to 154 ¼)
Welterweight Class(Above 154 ¼ to 165 ¼) not sure which one.
Its hard as I already have a hard time bulking but I know the power of bcaa's and free form aminos so this might be great for 50 days for me to use to help me gain more weight and when I mean weight I mean only muscle no fat. If I do log it and see results I may end up buying some. I already have bottles of bcaa's but the taste is so bad its not making me want to be constantly wanting to use it .

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established

-sex: male

- Height: 6'2''

-weight:aprox 194lbs and gaining

-Body type: lean, low %bf

-Training experience: ive been weight training consistent and seriously for 6 years now started because i was trying to build size and strength for wrestling but like many others became addicted also running cross country and wrestling training since about 8 yrs old

-trainig scheduale:
Usually train around 2 pm six days a week
monday= push,chest shoulders and tries ,
tuesday= pull,back and bies,
wednsday=legs and core,
thursday= chest shoulders and tries,
friday= back and bies,
staurday legs and core,
sunday=off.
(all days alternate with intesity and exersises)
currently on bulk/recomp focusing on big compund lifts but still do some isolation
i plan to use a pretty standard lifting plan durring log to eliminate any variables in results from different training methods so the products effectiveness can truely be logged

-cardio:wrestling on mondays and wedensday nights usually a 2 hour session with heavy drilling just basic stuff and live wrestling plus occasional tournaments on weekends and runs on tuesday thursday and sunday atleast 3 miles at a time some times interval training or hill repeats

-current sport: wrestling

-current supplements:

1. optimun nutrition amino2222,
4 tablespoons/one serving in the morning

2. USP labs jack3d,
1 to 3 scoops pre workout

3. BSN syntha-6,
2 scoops a day, 1 post workout, 1 before bed

4. SciFit krealkalyn-1500
4 pills a day, 2 in the morning, 2 preworkout

however, i will run out pretty soon and if i get the chance to log i will only stack with protein creatine and a mutivitamin to test the true effectiveness of the product

-no perscription or recreational drug use

-currently not being treated for any conditions

- diet and macros: averages 3000 to 3500 cals a day with about 250g protein. lots of milk eggs and lean meat
more cals on cardio days especially running to maintain gains
5 solid meals every day each with a complete protein

- water intake: about 10+ cups a day

-Goal: gain mass while losing fat and retaining less water so the six pack is cut up in time for summer and perform better as an athlete

-should be selected as a tester because i am unbiased to supplement companies and will write full review i judge supplement by value ingredients and results not the hype i have tried many other sups to give fair comparison to whatever i log

will make a log that im proud of to link companys to when applying to do logs in the future

im also studying nutritional science and kinesiology if that means anything as far as my level of knowlage

thanks,
Eric C

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
awesome looking product CTD... MST never let me down with your arsenal of products so i'm definitely looking forward to these logs!!!

A

acwingfoot

Awards

Sex:M

Height: 6'1

Body type: Athletic build... mesomorph type.. 200 pounds just off a cut from 210.. now sitting at 200 6.5% BF measured 3 separate times over 3 days on a six point caliper scale to average for accuracy

Training experience: Two Sport Collegiate Athlete (T&F, Basketball). I picked up marathoning right after college and dropped to 165. But two and half years ago decided I was tired of being skinny and stopped running long distance and hit the weights and ate my a$$ off. I strength/plyometric-base trained all throughout college.. then for a couple years after school was more running but kept full body strength workouts in their for core/tone.. then for the last 2.5 years hit the weights hard

Current Training Protocol:
Mon - Legs/Shoulders
Tues - off/HIIT Cardio/Core
Wed - Back/Bi/LISS Cardio
Thurs - Chest/Tri/HIIT Cardio
Fri - off/Cardio (Basketball League)/Core
Sat - Full Body focusing on Compound lifts (Deads, Squats, Bench, Cleans, Pull-ups, Dips)/ Plyometrics
Sun - Full Rest

Cardio Protocol:

Cardio schedule is listed per above.
HIIT Cardio is usually 20 min of 30 Sec Sprint/1 Min rest with varied inclince from 2.0 to 4.0% grade or Hill Sprints (Fwd & Backward)/Stadium Steps once in a while a 30 - 45 min spin class

LISS Cardio - 30 - 40 minutes walk on incline or once in a while the ARC machine

Plyometrics - Box Jumps, Rope Ladder, Speed Hurdles, Sand Bag Sprints

-No prescription or rec drugs, rarely drink (even one drink)

-no current sports but train a lot like I did in college (as I mentioned before I played two collegiate sports)

Current Supplements:
Pre-WO Half homebrew of CL White Flood, 50 Mg Nutraplanet bulk 1,3 -dimeth (geranium extract),
Nutra ALCAR
Scivation XTEND (about to finish and would love to try RPG for my BCAA supp!!!)
Dymatize Elite WPI
SciFit Kre-Alkalyn
Nutra Bulk ALCAR (5000 mg Split in 2 doses)
Vitamin C (mega Dose),D,E, Fish Oil, Multi
* Intense/long workouts or cardio session I use reduce XT for Cort control

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
7 Meals a day with Carb timing/Cycling. Only use 1.5 scoops of WPI/day and thats directly Post WO. Other than that its ALL whole foods.

My diet is not really broken down into Macros. I just slowly eliminated portion sizes when I didn't see a decrease in BF or increase in leanness. Before I cut, I was already 10% BF so it was more of a cut to just get shredded and have the abs poppin' for the lake!

Here is a sample day (pretty much the same day to day)
Meal One

1 whole Egg
9 Egg Whites
1 Cup Old Fashion Oats
2 packets Stevia
Cinnamon

GYM for workout

Post Workout Meal 2
1.5 Scoops WPI in water

1.5 hours later Meal 3
6 OZ Sweet Potato
1 cup Broccoli
6 OZ Chicken Breast

Meal 4
8 oz Chicken Breast
2 Cups Green Veggies

Meal 5
10 Egg Whites
2 Cups Green Veggies

Meal 6
8 Oz Salmon or Lean Steak
2 cups green Veggies

Meal 7
8 Oz chicken
(sometimes 1 Tbs. Natty Almond Butter too)

That's a normal day, I cycle carbs on my off/core/cardio days with cutting my meal 1 oats to 1/2 cup and no post workout carbs

Every Saturday has a heavy carb meal PWO of sweet potato cookies (its a recipe from No Nonsense Mag Beverly Int'l)

Sunday is only trace carbs from green veggies ( no oats or starchy carbs)

No added fats excepts for Fish Oil Supps or the occasional almond butter in meal 7 if i feel its necessary

Current Daily water intake:
1.5 gallons daily

Short Term Goal:
2 - 4 lbd lean mass gain

Long Term Goal:
210 while staying at the same BF percentage (6.5%), balancing out my bench strength to my row/back strength, and maybe one day gather the courage for a competition!?!?!

I am very meticulous/disciplined in everything I do. I rarely cheat, I RARELY drink (even one), and I do not miss workouts. I am currently a victim of the economy and have a lot of free time on my hands to get complete workouts/complete rest/complete nutritional intake. I'm using this free time to get in the absolute best shape I can (after all maintaining is a lot easier that changing once I get a hectic life again with the job). This would be my first log, but I am really interested in getting involved in logs, both sponsored and non-sponsored. I think we as peers with real time experience are each others best source of knowledge

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Mmmm looks very nice good luck appers!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When do we find out?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great apps so far people....let's get some more in here!!!

I never post when i'll be choosing winners....so keep checking the thread :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get in on this, guys! This should be a staple! :thumbsup:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm.... I may have to get my App in.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Bump, Bump

Why isn't this slammed with apps yet? Lets go guys and get them in!!!! I would love to log this if I wasn't logging some of MST's products already :lol:

Best of luck to everyone that applies!!!!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When is the cut off date?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna be logging glycobol, my would be application has already been terminated :(

GL fellas

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Required Information for application entry:
- Sex - M
- Height : 5' 11 3/4"
- Weight : 170 lbs
- Body type : ecto
- Training Experience (please be detailed) : Began resistance training (well actually exercise in general) 15 years ago after having been an obese kid/teen. I've mostly utilized higher volume training/longer frequency b/t sessions...but more recently have been using lower vol/higher int/higher freq...supplementing for such and have been progessing nicely.
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : Currently using a modified DC training set up (began about a month ago). 3 day split m/t th/f...rest/pause, slow negatives, static holds & extreme stretching....loving it!
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : will toss in some Hiit stairmaster prior to training legs, and will do 1-2 (seperate) days of either kenpo/cardio plus or PlyoX from the p90x series.
- Current Sport Played (if any) : none
- Current Supplements (please list all product names) : USP Prime, USP jack3d, USP AP, AN's RPM, LGs Natradrol, whey protein, BCAA's (almost out, hint, hint ;), fish oil, mulit vit/min.
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : noppers...<who said that????><I did><ohhhh ok><that's cool> ;)
- Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : eating at and slightly above (fluctuates) maintenance cals to add some LBM, ratios roughly 40/40/20 c/p/f spread out over 5-6 feedings...carbs mostly taken in/around training, which is at 5:30am. (utilize the AP/BCAA's for fasted training)
- Current Daily Water Intake : 1-1.5 gallons daily
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) : located at usplabsdirect.com/forum/pink-magic-chronicles/3914-schizm-pink.html
- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
The profile on this looks fantastic, I would be excited (dare I say 'ecstatic'?) to try it out and would no doubt benefit from incorporating it into my training. I've been using plain BCAA's the past several months, really would like to try a 'designer' such as this one. Choose me and I'll provide you with honest, consistent feedback/logs...and promise no new tax hikes.*

*please note, this individual has no influence or authority now or in the future on any given tax law revision or reduction within the legal governing bodies in any of the 49 continental states or Hawaii including but not limited to Puerto Rico. :fing02:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
the only person you're hurting if you dont, is yourself ;)...literally...this stuff will boost your recovery tenfold.
I'm going to get it in on Friday.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the only person you're hurting if you dont, is yourself ;)...literally...this stuff will boost your recovery tenfold.
Outstanding!....exactly what I'm needing right now....recovery just hasn't been the same since the PM run...:food:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Sex - M or F : Male
Height : 5' 10"
Weight : 215
Body type : Mesomorph
Training Experience : Began training in high school for football, wrestling, and baseball. After High School didn't change to much for College, but after College slowed down alot got a job and married. Then it hit me one day I was looking at a picture of me and my wife and said "Who the Hell is that Fat A$$" It was me. So about 6 years ago I started my fight back to healthness and about 4 years ago I have really been training hard. For myself and my kids.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol :
Monday:
Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
Cable- Tricep Pushdown
Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
Barbell- Curl
Dumbbell- Incline Curls
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill

Tuesday:
Stationary Bike:
Barbell- Full Squat:
Machine- Leg Extension:
Barbell- Romanian Deadlift:
Machine- Lying Leg Curls:
Machine- Seated Calf Raise:
Treadmill:

Thursday:
Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press:
Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row:
Dumbbell- Lateral raise:
Dumbbell- Lying Rear Lateral Raise:
Barbell- Shrugs:
Dumbbell- Shrugs:
Flat Bench Crunchs
Treadmill:

Friday:
Cardio Day or Swimming

Saturday:
Pull Ups- Front:
Dumbbell- Bent Over Row:
Wide Grip Front Lat Pull Down:
Cable- Seated Row:
Cable- Pull Downs - VBar:
Dumbbell- One Arm Row:
Flat Bench Crunchs

Sunday:
Barbell- Incline Bench Press:
Dumbbell- Decline Bench Press:
Dumbbell- Flyes Incline:
Machine- Pec Dec:
Barbell- Bench Press:
Flat Bench Crunchs
Reverse Crunch:
Oblique Crunches:
Cable- Crunch:
Treadmill:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) : 20 to 30 mins after every workout and at least 7 mins of warm up. Always between Treadmill, Rowing, Stairmachine.

Current Sport Played (if any) : Just the gym but sometimes basketball and Motorcycle Racing (Track), chasing my kids:lol:.

Current Supplements :
Jacked 3D, Fish Oils, Fiber, Protien ESA for now, and Animal Pak Vit.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) : Nope

Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) : Not sure on this never did the macros.
Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast
Snack: handfull of Almonds or walnuts.
Lunch: 1 Breast of Chk, Vegs or Fish and vegs. and a small saled with both
Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats.

Current Daily Water Intake : 1.25 to 1.50 gal water.

Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
1: WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log
2: WarcraftJJS going to war of fat
3: WarcraftJJS got a Sliver Can
4: WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
5: Clif 20g Protein

Why should you be selected as a tester? :
I like the look of the Product and I have always wanted a good way to put some BCAAs into my diet. Have used the raw stuff from NutraPlanet by just putting some of into my Protien Shks. But I like the idea of a drink just for BCAAs. I just need something for a good recovery.

I'm also very meticulous with my logs, for pics and sizes check out my log number 2.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
c'mon people...really?!

This is a seriously genius formula battling the normal human hair/chicken feather sourced aminos with the 100% instantized ajipure aminos.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone should try this product. Just do it!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets see more apps here. Its ajinomoto folks :thumbsup:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sex:male

Height:6'

Body type:endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible):Ive started lifting in junior high, lifted until I was like 21. I then got in to alot of bad people and things. I ended up blowing up to 320 pounds. Go ttired of being fat, and decided to get my rear in gear. I lost 100 pounds. I then got into body building and I got to about 260 on a slow bulk. Im recently trying to slim up the BF%. Down to 248lbs

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Because I have alot of free time on my hands. I have been waking up and doing Fasted running( about 2 miles) and then immediately followed by a body weight circuit which take me about 25 minutes.
I then do a bodybuilding type workout in the after noon which is usually chest/tri, legs/abs, back/bis. I tend to break it up every other week doing an arms day, or throwing some forearm work after legs. Im also incorporating The P90x program(kickass)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Run 2 miles in the morning on empty stomach. Circuit training follows(bodyweight). Then 30-60 minutes of steady state cardio in the evening on my exercise bike( I catch up on the news and what not)

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):I take centrum multi vitamin/ mineral, 3 fish oil pills(walmart kind) and b6 and b12 in the morning after my fasted workout. Before I workout I take a scoop of whey protein(nutra) and 3,000 mg arginine, 500 mg of niacin and a couple hundred mgs of b12.Oh and about 200 mgs of caffeine(sometimes when feel a little sluggish) I take a another scoop of whey after with some sort of fruit juice.AT night I take magnesium with zinc and b6, along with a couple meletonin to help me sleep through the night
Breakfast:after fasted cardio and circuit)4 large eggs, 3 egg white 1 cup of oats with tbs of anpb. cup of coffee or tea.
morning snack: 8 oz plain greek yogurt and 1/2 cup of fruit(bluberries or strawberries)
Lunch:2 slices of whole wheat bread. 1 can of albacore tuna. 2 cups of spinach. 8 oz of 2% milk
Preworkout:1 scoop whey protein, coffee
postworkout: 1 scoop whey protein with 4 0z of juice( apple, orange or cranberry) 8 oz of 2% milk and 1 baked potato
Dinner:8 oz chicken breast or lean steak, 2 cups of broccoli, 8 oz 2% milk and 1/2 cup of black beans
bedtime snack:8 oz of low-fat cottage cheese, and a handful of mixed nuts and sometimes more juice

Current Daily water intake:About a gallon - a gallon and a half

Short Term Goal: Drop my bodyfat % to the lowest its ever been for me.

Long Term Goal:Get swole. I want to maybe try and get into powerlifting and try to run a marathon(not place, but more self satisfaction)

I think I should be selected, because im an honest dude. Ive taken alot of supps, and can guage the dynamics of each supp I put into my body. And, i want to !!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
c'mon people...really?!

This is a seriously genius formula battling the normal human hair/chicken feather sourced aminos with the 100% instantized ajipure aminos.
Lemme at it!! Lemme at it!! I will go on a letter 'T' keystroke strike until you choose me to try it out.....starting......now....
.........thanks... AH!! :damnit:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huh not me what?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dude you're so ripped already why do you need this? You're a monster man. Seriously...plus you log a different product for every company everymonth...DJmonstersquad.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I don't log every product every month . I'm not ripped any how. This looks like a good product and was looking forward to seeing if I can log it that's all

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
October is my competition date and I need all the help I can to make it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually no, but nice try.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I want in, but I have an app in for Torrent zero, gotta see the results of that first! this sounds like an awesome product tho.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope the taste is as good as it sounds.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tuesday bumpage....I wore my faux-hawk & wallet chain today....ready to rOcK some RPG <air guitar> <co-workers raise eyebrows & shake heads> Prolly hear from human resources at some point...totally worth it...