34.99 AnabolicPump-FREE P-slin- WOW and Read why!

In attempt to work with a new USA manufacture to meet the outrageous retail demand, we decided to do a run of AnabolicPump without the name printed on the capsules.

I been around long enough to understand even the slightest changes in a product brings doubt to the consumers mind.

With world-wide distribution and the fastest growing line in major retailers like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe, I decided not to put this into distribution and deal with the questions.

So that being said, It is often also stated that once a brand "makes it" they forget where they came from; who believed in them first; who risked their hard earn dollar to give us a chance; who talked us up in the gym helping us rise to new heights!

I will never forget.

As the dreamer behind USPlabs, I am humbled by our growth and every opportunity that USPlabs has to promote a great deal. Nutraplanet and AnabolicMinds is where you will find deals on USPlabs that you will not find anywhere else.

Rest assured sales like this are once every 4 years!

P-Slin is a product we do not promote or advertise because it’s very similar in the consumer’s mind to Anabolic Pump. P-Slin a great product that is being discontinued....BUT FOR YOU GUYS, I will keep it around in bulk!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

P-Slin will make a return in a new exciting product………down the line.

Anabolic Pump (90 caps) 30% OFF + FREE P-Slin (30 caps) By: USPLabs

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A hard-to-beat deal!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

when i (Add to Cart) display this message "One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order"

????????

thanx

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi

when i (Add to Cart) display this message "One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order"

????????

thanx
I believe the message turns up when at least one product in your cart "Ships in 2-3 Business Days". Otherwise, if it is in stock and can be shipped immediately, then it shows "In Stock Now! (Ships in 1-2 Business Days)".

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Great deal....ordered 2 this morning. Thanks for the savings Jacob.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the message turns up when at least one product in your cart "Ships in 2-3 Business Days". Otherwise, if it is in stock and can be shipped immediately, then it shows "In Stock Now! (Ships in 1-2 Business Days)".
My photographic memories also tells me that when I placed my order Tuesday it stated "Pre-Sale Orders" in red as well.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Too bad all my dollar bills are going to my little bambino about to come into this world. Man what a sick deal. Was forced to purchase yellow gold about a month ago because i couldnt afford to pick up some AP. BAH. Maybe i can come up with some cash in the next few days if this deal hold out. lol not going to hold my breath though. This deal is insanely awsome

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Juicy deals indeed.

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Would you stack these or run them seperatly as there very similar products

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you stack these or run them seperatly as there very similar products
Either/or.

You can stack both. Ideally, on workout days, you could use P-Slin with your pre-workout meal (more precisely, about 15-20 minutes before your pre-workout meal), and dose one capsule of Anabolic Pump 15-20 minutes before each of your two other carbohydrate-containing meals. Shoot for up to 50gr (and in some cases 60gr) complex carbohydrates with Anabolic Pump. With P-Slin you can go up to 100gr, depending on your body's metabolism. These carbohydrate amounts are for guidance or illustration only. Try different calibrations to figure out what suits you the most.

On non-workout days, you can take one capsule of Anabolic Pump three times daily, 15-20 minutes before carbohydrate-containing meals.
Although Anabolic Pump and P-Slin do not interact (read negate themselves), it is debatable, if there is a linear incremental benefit in using them at the same time systematically, due in part to the physiological limits in GLUT-4 translocation and inhibition of adipocyte differentiation. One could certainly dose Anabolic Pump and P-Slin simultaneously once in a while, depending on a specific desired higher-than-normal macronutrient load, but it should not be done systematically as the returns may not necessarily be increasing.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard this deal would run its course by the end of tomorrow, Sept. 25th!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Counting down.... :D