Clearing out inventory! Up to 40% off everything until Monday at midnight PST (27th)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM Members,

We have officially launched the 48hr Warehouse Clearance Sale! Up to 40% off everything!

We are moving our headquarters and need to clear out inventory!

All items have been slashed down to the lowest price in history!

Just head over to Primordial Performance and add the items to the cart to get the discount applied.

NO COUPON REQUIRED.

Discounts on products -

1-T TREN - 40% OFF!
1-T - 40% OFF!
Dermacrine - 40% OFF!
Sustain Alpha - 40% OFF!
DermaTherm Target - 40% OFF!
Topical Solution - 40% OFF!
Toco-8 - 40% OFF!
Slumber Stack - 40% OFF!
Phyto-Testosterone - 40% OFF!
EndoAmp Max - 30% OFF!
Green Tea - 30% OFF!
Beta-Alanine - 30% OFF!
Organic Vitaberry - 20% OFF!
IBCAA - 15% OFF!
German Creatine - 15% OFF!
CLA softgels - 10% OFF​

Discounts on stacks -

Sale ends 7/27/09 at midnight PST!

Valid only at Primordial Performance

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
get in on this huuuggggggeeeeee.....sale fellas.:bling::147:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, sir... less than 48hrs to get on this...

-Eric

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
wow just wow

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WoW, nice deals, great prices!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...

This is probably the last big store wide sale we will have for a few months so take advantage!

_Eric

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm all over it got me some phyto testosterone and sustain alpha been meaning to try great deal big ups!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incredible offers!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I do not see the discount being applied. I'm up to the point where I would be submitted CC info and it still shows retail pricing... Whats up?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
naturally, I would've just ordered Sustain Alpha at regular retail like 24 hrs beforehand. :why:

How long do the dermals last?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not see the discount being applied. I'm up to the point where I would be submitted CC info and it still shows retail pricing... Whats up?
Try completely emptying your cart and then reentering the site. I just tried it and all seemed to be working fine. Let us know if it still isn't working for you.

Omega

Omega

Awards
i currently have some 1AD. which product would be best to stack it with? i was thinking the 1 T tren. im looking for increased muscle mass (duh) and as much size as possible. im not THAT concerned with fat since im a ectomorph but id like to avoid it. anyway, let me know which one of your PP products would stack best with the 1AD that i already have. thank you

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
naturally, I would've just ordered Sustain Alpha at regular retail like 24 hrs beforehand. :why:

How long do the dermals last?
All of the topicals will be good for atleast a couple years. If you are going to store them, try to keep in them in a cool place... or even the fridge if you can.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i currently have some 1AD. which product would be best to stack it with? i was thinking the 1 T tren. im looking for increased muscle mass (duh) and as much size as possible. im not THAT concerned with fat since im a ectomorph but id like to avoid it. anyway, let me know which one of your PP products would stack best with the 1AD that i already have. thank you
Like original 1-AD?

Eitherway... it would be a fine stack with 1-T TREN... even though there is already 1-AD in it.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm... All out of Dermatherm. Oh well :sigh:
Yep.... out of DermaTherm... Vitaberry... and probably most of the other items by the end of the evening.

The items will be removed as the stock runs out.

-Eric

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Seems like its working fine, at least it works fine in firefox, try what trauma said, clear your cart and try again.

Ivers

Awards
Just picked up the TRS and an extra bottle of sustin alpha for a VERY resonable price. Can't believe you are not completly sold out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like its working fine, at least it works fine in firefox, try what trauma said, clear your cart and try again.
That's a good point; i should have disclosed what web browser i was using. It was firefox indeed. :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it says sustain alpha's out of stock until august 10th....if we order it do we get it at discount and receive it when it's back in stock?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just picked up the TRS and an extra bottle of sustin alpha for a VERY resonable price. Can't believe you are not completly sold out.
We are sold out... on just about everything...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it says sustain alpha's out of stock until august 10th....if we order it do we get it at discount and receive it when it's back in stock?
The discount is over now but if you PM or email us we are willing to work out some kinda of deal for when the items get back instock.

-Eric