LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme BOGO

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats right two for the price of one at NP!

Get it while you can, I used this after epi and after M1D, both times I was more than pleased with my recovery and I kept my gains in strength and size.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Killer deal, this product gets nothing but rave reviews!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed this yesterday; great deal!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this as a stand alone? thanks.
I would save it for pct, honestly, i dont think any AI is good for a standalone.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
u know mine is different than the above..it says formadrol extreme XL and has 6oxo and an ai in there..

u guys recommend tapering up then down?..whats a typical pct regimen?

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I got a bottle of "Formadrol Extreme" from an Australian supplier and the ingredients is listed as, "3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 20mgs + 1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4.5mg + Diadzein 20mgs" whats the go is this the same different does it work is it bunk? is it still able to be used as PCT is it a rip of or what????

Thanks

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I got a bottle of "Formadrol Extreme" from an Australian supplier and the ingredients is listed as, "3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 20mgs + 1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione 4.5mg + Diadzein 20mgs" whats the go is this the same different does it work is it bunk? is it still able to be used as PCT is it a rip of or what????

Thanks
looks good to me!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good to me!
yep, the formula has changed slightly over the years, but none of the versions are necessarily inferior. Follow the dosing scheme on the bottle and youll be good to go.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for getting back it is a bit confusing tho. I noticed after I posted that N.P was selling that formula as well. I guess we will need to see if the new formula gets the same reviews.