Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True Anabolic Engineering is the cornerstone of Primordial Performance's Advanced Topical Delivery Systems. Primordial Performance is notorious for bringing diverse, unique, and effective products to the table, helping your fitness dreams become reality.

FOR THREE DAYS ONLY, unleash your Maximum Tesosterone Potential with Primordial Performance, AT 30% OFF THE ENTIRE LINE!!!**

This sale starts at the stroke of Midnight, this Friday the 6th and will only last through Sunday the 8th. So have your NutraPlanet Geranium caps ready, pitch a tent next to your computer, and be ready to order at 12:01am, FOR STOCK IS ALSO VERY LIMITED!

Product Line-Up:
  1. 1-T
  2. Toco-8
  3. Sustain Alpha
  4. Dermacrine
  5. EndoAmp
  6. Phyto Testosterone (8 fl. oz.)
  7. DermaTherm (7.5oz)
  8. Tea-3
Coming soon: VitaBerry

Upset because you recently placed an order? Well, unfortunately we can’t fully control when sales will hit or which products they will be; but your requests have not fallen upon deaf ears. Through Monday the 9th, we’re running FREE FedEx ground shipping! Right in time to take advantage of this sweet exclusive sale!

DO NOT DELAY OR ALLOW PROCRASTINATION TO BECOME YOUR EXCUSE FOR MISSING OUT ON THESE AMAZING SAVINGS!

**Unfortunately, VitaBerry will be on sale, but will not be valued at 30% off, due to high cost on raws.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that's a deal!! :burnout:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And unlike PP, we don't have an unlimited supply ;) If you are interested in the products, this is the perfect sale to take advantage of. With free shipping, you can just pick up a bottle of the new SA for $35 flat. Or some Toco-8 for $21 shipped. This is THE time to try out some PP products if you haven't before; they are definitely top-notch.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Whats this... It's monday and the sale prices are still in effect! Are the NP sale gods smiling, and extending the sale?.... Full details coming soon!
Just put in an order for some toco-8 while the sale is still going on!! Added some java lather and banish as well.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I will resist the temptation to pick up more: I'm saving (what's left of) myself for the new products/reformulations I believe may be coming soon.

Unless I can get some protein added to the order I placed on Friday....

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great News: Sale Extended until Friday night :fest30::wiggle:

Upset because you missed out on the Primordial sale? Well, never fear! Due to the overwhelming response, Primordial and NutraPlanet feel that they have no choice, but to EXTEND THE SALE OUT FOR A FEW MORE DAYS! Though, please be advised that STOCK IS LIMITED! So, take advantage of these great SAVINGS today!!!