New LG Discount Code - Anadraulic State and T911

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For those that don't have a GNC close by or can't wait until they get to Nutra, you can buy Anadraulic State and T911 off of our site in the mean time for 50% off the retail price. The code is 50OFF08

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Words cant even describe how i feel, ive won a bottle of Anadraulic State in the giveaway:party:

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
anadraulic state made me so sick. i tried it 3 diff times :( i let my workout buddy try it and he had the same reaction..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
anadraulic state made me so sick. i tried it 3 diff times :( i let my workout buddy try it and he had the same reaction..
sorry to hear that man, try taking it with some food, I found that worked well. Like even just a banana or something.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Words cant even describe how i feel, ive won a bottle of Anadraulic State in the giveaway:party:
Lucky man you!

That sucks bro, seriously AS is outstanding IMO:)

Well off to get me some of those BC/EAA's right now:), I want to special order mine in a XL tub though:) lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky man you!

That sucks bro, seriously AS is outstanding IMO:)

Well off to get me some of those BC/EAA's right now:), I want to special order mine in a XL tub though:) lol
Hell yea, Im hoping we come out with a 2lb or kilo bottle soon!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea that would be good, the jug it comes in right now is way to small...:damnit:
I hear you, Im at 206 as of today and I burn through those containers real fast on my way to 220.

Everytime its suggested the potential customers start buzzing, so Im sure it will be released fairly soon I just think Erics main focus right now is the re flavored protein and the GHRP-2 supp.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
I hear you, Im at 206 as of today and I burn through those containers real fast on my way to 220.

Everytime its suggested the potential customers start buzzing, so Im sure it will be released fairly soon I just think Erics main focus right now is the re flavored protein and the GHRP-2 supp.
Ya most definitely would probably sell even at a bigger size, different flavors would be cool also. :werd:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya most definitely would probably sell even at a bigger size, different flavors would be cool also. :werd:
awesome, always feel free to give input like that, how else can we best know what our customers truly want?!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Yes i am stoked!!!! How did it make you sick? The taste?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a bottle coming to me. I'm going to try splitting the dosages up. 1/2scoop, 2x daily. How many servings are in a tub?

masterleet

Awards
Made me sick too. I wasn't able to push through it either, felt like i was on the verge or spewing the whole workout :(

I'll try taking it with food today and see if that helps.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Made me sick too. I wasn't able to push through it either, felt like i was on the verge or spewing the whole workout :(

I'll try taking it with food today and see if that helps.
a few guys were jumping right up to 2 scoop servings and PM'ed me asking about the nausea, every time it was solved by them simply taking one scoop or in one case 3/4 scoop.

A lesser dose (less cns stimulation) or w/ food should absolutely solve your problem.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a few guys were jumping right up to 2 scoop servings and PM'ed me asking about the nausea, every time it was solved by them simply taking one scoop or in one case 3/4 scoop.

A lesser dose (less cns stimulation) or w/ food should absolutely solve your problem.
Ya know Eric was right about having a hard time packing everything into the AS, I use 1 scoop, which I still say is a HUGE DAM SCOOP, lol once everything settles in my cup, the bottom is Loaded wit ****! , Once im off next week doing the pSarm , I might go 2 scoops to test drive it, but thats allot of stuff..
I am with you, folks should start light with this, just to see how there tolerance is with it

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya know Eric was right about having a hard time packing everything into the AS, I use 1 scoop, which I still say is a HUGE DAM SCOOP, lol once everything settles in my cup, the bottom is Loaded wit ****! , Once im off next week doing the pSarm , I might go 2 scoops to test drive it, but thats allot of stuff..
I am with you, folks should start light with this, just to see how there tolerance is with it
Yea I know 3ClipseGT loves 2 scoops pre, but for most of us, myself included 1 scoop is plenty and me and many others who get the full benefits from 1 scoop are over 200lbs so AS certainly packs a potent punch.

I know unlike many preWO supps this one has cumulative effects much like any PH or test booster meaning the results will actually get better rather than fading like most preWO supps, but from the get go this stuff packs an alpha intensity thats unlike any other preWO supp Ive used to date.