Hyperdrol X2 and Advanced PCT are coming BACK!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both Hyperdrol-X2 and Advanced PCT will be shipping out to retailers the Monday after Thanksgiving!!

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience as we've worked diligently to bring these two powerful products back to you, the fans! And, we will be having more of both products coming in soon after our first shipment out to retailers

Testosterone - it’s the king of all muscle building hormones.

Unfortunately, your genetics dictate how much testosterone you produce, and ultimately, how big and strong you will become. Hyperdrol-X2™ yields an unrivaled 200mg of 6-Bromodione daily, making it the ultimate, legal pro-anabolic agent to massively elevate your own natural production of testosterone far beyond your genetic capability. 6-Bromodione is an aromatase inhibitor that binds to your body’s testosterone destroying enzyme known as aromatase. Inhibit the actions of aromatase, and you can conquer the genetic barriers that have held you back and finally achieve the physique you’ve worked so hard to create. Harness the power of testosterone and crush your genetic barriers with Hyperdrol-X2™.

No Cycle is Complete Without Advanced PCT™

FACT: Your hormones are completely out of balance during and after any pro-hormone cycle, and in many cases your body is no longer producing normal levels of its’ own natural testosterone, potentially leading to losses in lean muscle and sex drive

There’s nothing worse than running a highly successful pro-hormone cycle, only to come off and have low testosterone levels that result in a loss of your hard-earned muscle mass and strength, and a sex drive that is nearly non-existent. Advanced PCT™ is the World’s FASTEST acting testosterone and sex drive restoration, post cycle therapy protocol ever, utilizing and dramatically speeding recovery through the use of Nano-Release Technology™. Lower estrogen, instantly accelerate testosterone production, enhance your mood, and revive your sex drive FASTER than ever before with Anabolic Xtreme’s Advanced PCT™.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Wicked labelling, shiny, flashy and shiny. If only the hyperdrol was shinier... :(. Same formulas?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yup same formula! we were just waiting for the raws to get back to us! so for those that keepmessaging me....it should be at nutraplanet shortly! i cant wait at all!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wicked labelling, shiny, flashy and shiny. If only the hyperdrol was shinier... :(. Same formulas?
New, shinier label, same great taste (formula).

We looked into a shinier hyperdrol label, but it was too shiny. We had to pry the prototype from Macedaddy's hands with a screwdriver. Poor guy was too enthralled by it, that he just kind layed around all day staring at it, stroking it, and calling it his "precious". The AX team and the Mace Fam got a bit concerned, had this huge intervention, and formation of a fellowship to get rid of the damn thing. Tim, BigSchmidt and I all drew the short straws and had to travel to Mordor and chuck it into some volcano. It was really kind of an inconvenience.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

We looked into a shinier hyperdrol label, but it was too shiny. We had to pry the prototype from Macedaddy's hands with a screwdriver. Poor guy was too enthralled by it, that he just kind layed around all day staring at it, stroking it, and calling it his "precious". The AX team and the Mace Fam got a bit concerned, had this huge intervention, and formation of a fellowship to get rid of the damn thing. Tim, BigSchmidt and I all drew the short straws and had to travel to Mordor and chuck it into some volcano. It was really kind of an inconvenience.
fkin hilarious, i appreciate that. Labels look wicked tho, mankind lusts after shiny things, rims, pearls, gems, gold, diamonds... advanced pct.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established

yea it was thank god for our yugioh cards to fight off all the monsters attacking us, and thank you to master roshi for teaching us the kamehameha wave that move is so damn "precious"

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
rappers might start wearing those boxes as necklaces! or even some bb's that like to be iced up hahaha