The Wait is over!! Essentials has arrived!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome,.. and at Nutraplanet!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
anyone else having problems accessing he two links provided?

i get a "Page Not Found" response.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Man, the profiles on these make my mouth water!!! Can't wait till payday!!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
The Innovators finally releasing hybrid joint health product; Essentials Joint Complex ! . . . while keeping the BCAAs high, and adding my all-time favorite compound; Beta Alanine !!!

.. hoping this could fix my nagging shoulder joint pain and get me going and going and . . going !

omegax

omegax

Awards
im definitely grabbing some on payday as well !

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Just to be clear 1 serving 2 times a day gives you the 10.5g right?

Nice bottles:drunk:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Each serving is 10.5g, therefore

2 Servings Per Day Provides the following

BCAAs 7000mg
Leucine 3500mg
Isoleucine 1750mg
Valine 1750mg

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg
Beta Alanine 4000mg

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Each serving is 10.5g, therefore

2 Servings Per Day Provides the following

BCAAs 7000mg
Leucine 3500mg
Isoleucine 1750mg
Valine 1750mg

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg
Beta Alanine 4000mg
this is correct! those are daily doses, at 2 servings per day

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
id touch it

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a very solid product overall with the beta-alanine and creatine added to help with extra endurance and strength gain due to atp production, buffering that good old lactic acid, sounds like a sweet deal overall. Less than 40 dollars a month for staples, all I got say is WOW!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a very solid product overall with the beta-alanine and creatine added to help with extra endurance and strength gain due to atp production, buffering that good old lactic acid, sounds like a sweet deal overall. Less than 40 dollars a month for staples, all I got say is WOW!
I had the pleasure of testing it. It was awesome mixed with the orange mango drink. Less than $40 for a months worth of all those ingredents is a very good deal.:)

MassBuilda123

Awards
I had the pleasure of testing it. It was awesome mixed with the orange mango drink. Less than $40 for a months worth of all those ingredents is a very good deal.:)
I agree.. may paycheck will go towards that after bills.. money will spent indeed! So excited

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree.. may paycheck will go towards that after bills.. money will spent indeed! So excited
Yes please pay the bills first. Essentials and being homeless does not sound like a good combo LOL.:)

MassBuilda123

Awards
Yes please pay the bills first. Essentials and being homeless does not sound like a good combo LOL.:)
lmaoo I know! Sometimes I wish I didn't have to pay bills so that I could fill up my closet full of supplements! Can't help it.. I needs ma supps =P

Cappy

Awards
Okay... Got a question about Essentials... I got my Essentials+Joint in the mail the other day...

So, it says to take 1 dosage 2 time a day... Is 1 dosage 1 scoop..?

If so, that 1 tiny scoop has everything in it..???

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Correct, put into consideration that a tablespoon of product X is approximate to 5g of productx, meaning usually when measuring a substance, a tablespoon usually equals 5g of the substance, so 1 scoop is correct.

Cappy

Awards
So, all that stuff is in that tiny scoop... Joint complex, creatine, bcaa's, multi... AMAZING..!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i want the chocolate cycle support lol

Cappy

Awards
So, is the amount of creatine and BCAA's the appropriate amounts for a daily dosage..?

Cappy

Awards
Sorry, not sure my question was very clear. Should I be taking more creatine and bcaa's still in addition to what Essentials provides... Or... Is Essentials intended to be a replacement...