First order of Business: Anabolic Innovations is expanding and needs another rep!

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Hello fellow Lifters, builders, and supp Junkies :D

My name is Kenny and while I'm fairly new to this board, I have been with AI for a little bit :)

Anyways, we need another rep for the Anabolic Minds Forums for AI!

If you are interested please post here or pm me.

Please just tell me why you would make a GREAT rep for Anabolic Innovations!

please be a US resident 18 and over.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREAT opportunity!

Good luck to the applicants! :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know what you want for an application,but ill put one forth anyways.

Name:Ari
Lifting Experience: 4 years 3-4days a week,almost every week
Supplementation Experience: Too much to name
AnabolicMinds Experience:My Green meter is 100 percent!
I don't have experience in ph/ps for obvious reasons but i know a lot about overall health. The products that anabolic innovations bring to the market are about overall health,even though some of the products have great uses in other applications. I'd make a great rep for Anabolic Innovations because I'm nice,have a sense of humor, and willingness to answer questions.

Thank You, Ari4216

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know what you want for an application,but ill put one forth anyways.

Name:Ari
Lifting Experience: 4 years 3-4days a week,almost every week
Supplementation Experience: Too much to name
AnabolicMinds Experience:My Green meter is 100 percent!
I don't have experience in ph/ps for obvious reasons but i know a lot about overall health. The products that anabolic innovations bring to the market are about overall health,even though some of the products have great uses in other applications. I'd make a great rep for Anabolic Innovations because I'm nice,have a sense of humor, and willingness to answer questions.

Thank You, Ari4216
That is a solid app bro. You have all the info we need. Good luck.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crowler is a great guy..roll the apps in guys!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Maybe next year :( great oppurtunity here guys!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, all of team AI are GREAT people! :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck to the applicants. i would expect to see more thus far.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'll be adding mine without a doubt ! .. soon, real soon !

.. awesome opportunity !

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good chance to get a continuous Stoked supply. good luck fellas.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, awesome opportunity,.. and all the AI guys are top-notch!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish Cannon's Application

This is a great opportunity, so I'm going to throw my application in here. Beyond all of the great products that I've used from Anabolic Innovations, all of the AI guys have been very supportive and helpful with any questions I've had for them. It seems like a great bunch of guys, and I'd love to be a part of the team.

I'm 21, and have been lifting since I was 15. I've gained a great understanding on training, diet, and supplementation, and have always enjoyed helping others reach their goals.

I've used pretty much any type of supplement known to man. I've calmed down a little, but still consider myself a junkie. I feel that I'm very knowledgable on the subject, not only through reading, but through personal experience as well.

I spend countless hours on AM every week, and have gained what I feel is a good reputation on the forum. I'm always here for anyone with questions, and will answer to the best of my ability.

If you need to know anything further, I'll be right here!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Then, give it a shot! :D

Name: Holman
Lifting Experience: 3.5 years, currently I am doing a minimum of 3 days of lifting, 5 days if I can fit it in.
Supplementation Experience: A broad range of supplements used, too much to mention. But basics are protein, bcaa/eaa, and efa..
AnabolicMinds Experience: Generally helpful inputs in what I know, which includes general health knowledge. I feel that I am able to provide answers to questions regarding Anabolic Innovations (A.I.) products line. Overall, I find myself as a witty person, calm, and a caring person.
- I do admit that I may not have more knowledge compared to some members on the board, but I believe I may have some asset or value to A.I.
Clocking time on AnabolicMinds forum: Fairly new member (joined Jan 2008).
I usually spend a minimum of 4 hours a day (rough estimation) and may lead to a maximum of 8 hours plus (again, rough estimation).

*Sorry Ari that I copied/used/robbed/stole your format for my application.

Best of luck to all applicants

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
GREAT apps so far guys, I will keep this open through the weekend...good luck everyone :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Name: Andrew
Lifting Experience: I have been lifting hardcore for over 7 years; since the age of 13. I am an athlete who believes you can not achieve results without hardwork. I workout fives times a week, my wrokouts range from 2 -4 hours; depending on what body parts I am training, cortisol is always taken care of, so overtraining is not a problem for me.
Supplementation Experience: There are many supplements that I have tried, however, there are a few that I use consistantly. These supplements are incarnate by Palo Alto Labs, Blue Print by Mansports, and ORYX goat whey by vyotech due to its bioavalabilty. Right now I am currently using Prime by usp labs which I am enjoying.
AnabolicMinds Experience: Well as soon as I get up I go straight to anabolicminds to see if I have any new messages. Since I make my own hours I can be online a lot to help people who have questions on anabolic innovations products. I know these products well because most of the ingredients are studied well in the department of nutrition. I have not yet used extrogenous hormones or steroids, but know plenty about them because I have studied their effects on the human body for over 4 years now. Annabolic innovations does a good job on covering pretty much all aspects when or finishing a cycle. I would love to be a part of a successful and growing company such as anabolic innovations.

Sincerely and thanks again,
Andrew

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Name: Andrew
Lifting Experience: I have been lifting hardcore for over 7 years; since the age of 13. I am an athlete who believes you can not achieve results without hardwork. I workout fives times a week, my wrokouts range from 2 -4 hours; depending on what body parts I am training, cortisol is always taken care of, so overtraining is not a problem for me.
Supplementation Experience: There are many supplements that I have tried, however, there are a few that I use consistantly. These supplements are incarnate by Palo Alto Labs, Blue Print by Mansports, and ORYX goat whey by vyotech due to its bioavalabilty. Right now I am currently using Prime by usp labs which I am enjoying.
AnabolicMinds Experience: Well as soon as I get up I go straight to anabolicminds to see if I have any new messages. Since I make my own hours I can be online a lot to help people who have questions on anabolic innovations products. I know these products well because most of the ingredients are studied well in the department of nutrition. I have not yet used extrogenous hormones or steroids, but know plenty about them because I have studied their effects on the human body for over 4 years now. Annabolic innovations does a good job on covering pretty much all aspects when or finishing a cycle. I would love to be a part of a successful and growing company such as anabolic innovations.

Sincerely and thanks again,
Andrew
this dude is the real deal!..

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Name: Holman
Lifting Experience: 3.5 years, currently I am doing a minimum of 3 days of lifting, 5 days if I can fit it in.
Supplementation Experience: A broad range of supplements used, too much to mention. But basics are protein, bcaa/eaa, and efa..
AnabolicMinds Experience: Generally helpful inputs in what I know, which includes general health knowledge. I feel that I am able to provide answers to questions regarding Anabolic Innovations (A.I.) products line. Overall, I find myself as a witty person, calm, and a caring person.
- I do admit that I may not have more knowledge compared to some members on the board, but I believe I may have some asset or value to A.I.
Clocking time on AnabolicMinds forum: Fairly new member (joined Jan 2008).
I usually spend a minimum of 4 hours a day (rough estimation) and may lead to a maximum of 8 hours plus (again, rough estimation).

*Sorry Ari that I copied/used/robbed/stole your format for my application.

Best of luck to all applicants
good liuck liquid!..and everyone else who has/will apply!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I vote for Irish or viking.

Irish is one cool customer; I couldn't say a bad thing about him

viking is a Norwegian beast; his dedication to his own development is something that should be commended

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I vote for Irish or viking.

Irish is one cool customer; I couldn't say a bad thing about him

viking is a Norwegian beast; his dedication to his own development is something that should be commended
he speaks the truth. my vote goes to BOTH of them. good luck everybody!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Irish Cannon, vikinginc, or Liquid would all make fine reps.
those are good choices but since your leaving my boy out!..and i think he would be a great choice..here it goes!..i vote andrew732!..but good luck to everyone!..

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the acknowledgement!
No problem, I was considering applying; as AI has great products that are just amazingly versatile (I mean, honestly, my grandma would benefit from an Essentials+Life Support stack!), but when I saw who else had applied, I just thought "wow, there goes my chances..." :)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Name: Ole [Thomas is my middle name; I'll now be representing my Viking/Norwegian roots all the way]
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 230 lbs.

Lifting Experience:

- I got bit by the iron bug as a Freshman in high school. I began training with weights the summer prior to my freshman year of football, and throughout high school, I was known to put extra effort in the gym either prior to or following football practice and games. I was doing preacher curls untill I felt like going to lunch, following 5th period football. Seniors took notice of it, and it escalated throughout high school, only to put more and more time, commitment and $ into training and supplementation.

- It was not until I moved out of my parents' that I finally could live a Bodybuilding Lifestyle, where I could eat what I wanted (with good macro ratios), eat every 2.5-3 hours, train once or twice a day without interference from football, etc.

- In summation, I've been lifting for 7 years, but been real into bodybuilding (bulking, cutting aspects included) since my Freshman year of college, so 3.5 years.

Supplementation Experience:

- Too many to mention, from my earliest days of GNC brand protein and creatines, to MuscleTech's NitroTech and CellTech (I was sold on them in high school), touched by a couple PH's around the days of the potent ones (1-TU, 4AD, etc). Numerous pre, intra, and post-workout products, including AENs IntraStack, Scivation Xtend, Controlled Labs White Flood/Purple Wraath/Green Mag, Gaspari SuperPump250 and SizeON, Labrada's SuperCharge, Applied Nutraceutical's RPM and Drive, VPX Shotgun, Ultimate Nutrition HorsePower, ON's Vassive NO, Muscle Tech's Nano Vapor, BSN's NOXplode & Endorush & Nitrix, MRIs NO2, Twinlab's NOX2, ALRI's WTF Pumped, VyoTech's Nitrobolic, Scivation's VasoCharge, StarChem Labs Armageddon . . . and more.

- Thermogenics and stims in plentiful; GAT's Jet Fuel, Ergopharm's AMP, RPN's DCP, Scivation Dialene, Cryogenix Velocity XT, Designer Supplements Basic Cuts, PAL Leviathan Reloaded, Core ZAP, Controlled Labs REDuction, Venom Hyperdrive, Gaspari's Cytolean, Nutrex Lipo 6, BSN's Thermonex and Atro-Phex, and more . .

I've touched by various PH's, like Epi, M-Drol, H-drol and Trenadrol, and know my way around the support supplements as well as the PCT routes. The support supplement aspect of your company is one of the most intriguing/interesting things about your company; you're keeping our body's as healthy as could be while the androgens are working, and then recovering a subjects body's natural testosterone levels with your thorough PCT supplements.

AnabolicMinds Experience:

- I spend numerous hours around these boards throughout the day. I will sit down at my computer to check various logs 6-8 times a day. If there's a heated discussion, interesting stories or scenarios in anyone's case, I'm game to laugh, discuss, and shoot the $hit. I like helping people out with various alternate training methods, with various superset combinations and drop sets that others find helpful. I do various un-orthodox exercises, switch around grips, etc, that can change up the entire feel of a core exercise, only to shock the muscles in a different way. I'm big on dieting and cardio; I'm notorious for not daring to go on a bulk again; Ole no need no extra chub on 'im ! As a result, I like to cook good foods that are dieting-friendly, and gladly present these. Whenever I've got samples of products from Nutraplanet, I always make sure to review them in my logs to give people an un-biased opinion of how I like them, and I'll gladly compare them to other products in the same category. I feel like I'm overall a well-rounded asset to the board, as I barge in on most conversations, whether with tips and tricks, discussions, arguments, or anything else.

- I'd love to have the opportunity to be a representative for you guys, Anabolic Innovations. I'm currently incorporating Stoked! in my natty PCT, and it's finally given me some life back 'down there' if you know what I'm saying.

- I feel like your company have great values by focusing primarily on the support/health aspect of supplementation.

[Pardon me Ari (and Liquid) for stealing your outline. But reps are sent your way!]

Last edited:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
post cycle support and stoked are the same thing ;)

:frustrate

.. in my defense, with slight variations in dosages . . lol

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
sorry, but....nope :p
Lol, I could keep insisting on this . . but I won't, because I'm so god damn wrong ! hahaha . .

I was slightly confused with the '4 cap serving size' .. but it was a 2 cap AM/2 cap PM protocol.

... I swallow my words ! lol

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I've been an AI customer since Crowler was sending the product in ziplock bags from his garage ;) haha... This is one company I would rep for without hesitation. Good luck to all the applicants!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate

.. in my defense, with slight variations in dosages . . lol
sorry but stoked is something used as a stand alone or during cycle, post cycle support is to help normalize testosterone production and estrogen control

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sorry but stoked is something used as a stand alone or during cycle, post cycle support is to help normalize testosterone production and estrogen control
:djparty: anymore questions anyone,ANYONE!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stoked can also be run for pct. The reason Stoked was created was because people had a hard time running a product called Post Cycle Support as a standalone. But Stoked and Post Cycle Support are exactly the same thing.:)

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
depends on the cycle, but I would steer clear of Stoked "on" most cycles....not that the effects would be negative, moreso the effects would be nothing in most cases...It is the same thing as PCS.....exact same formula, exact same doses...different colors though :D So, best served on pct :) or standalone

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Bro the only difference between stoked and PCS is the label and cap color

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Stoked can also be run for pct. The reason Stoked was created was because people had a hard time running a product called Post Cycle Support as a standalone. But Stoked and Post Cycle Support are exactly the same thing.:)
yes stoked can be used during pct as well, there is no doubt

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
pretty much its a matter of opinion to run a product like stoked during a cycle, I feel it is ok, others feel it interferes with cycle, helps libido during cycle, so I see why not