• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

With the release of ESSENTIALS right around the corner(Team Anabolic members will know first when and where plus the free week worth of Stoked if purchased in the first 2 week a $10 value). Here is the website where you can check out info on it.

It will be released in 2 versions one with joint complex and one without the joint complex both will be unflavored.

To sign up for Team Anabolic go to Cycle Support - Home just your first name and a e-mail address. You will never get spam just updates on our products and discounts.

http://www.essentialstack.com

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hot damn! The essential w/joint complex looks awesome. I love the vit/mineral complex in it. It is just what I need.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler any reason the Joint version has Magnesium Sulphate and the Regular Version has magnesium oxide?

Also is that the flush-free Niacin or regular?

Looking solid :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler any reason the Joint version has Magnesium Sulphate and the Regular Version has magnesium oxide?

Also is that the flush-free Niacin or regular?

Looking solid :thumbsup:
That is a great question that I cannot answer but will try to get Crowler here to answer it.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Looks VERY solid! Would you also consider a creatine-free version for people who don't care for/don't respond to CM?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have been looking at Manganese Sulphate, as I just noticed they both have Mg Oxide. I'd like to think it got changed since then, but I think I was just tired this morning; got up at 6 b/c I couldn't sleep.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
lol no website has not been changed for days.

It is Niacinamide

As to a version without creatine mono, we would love to have a million different versions but unfortunately that is impossible.

So for now no.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That has to be one of the MOST awesome supps Ive ever seen!!! it truly hits all the essentials!!! nice doses too, specially the BA, glad you guys didnt skimp.

Is this avail. yet? whats the price tag look like?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Not available yet. Should be available this week.

Team Anabolic Members will have first shot at it including a discount code and a week supply of STOKED! to sample.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That has to be one of the MOST awesome supps Ive ever seen!!! it truly hits all the essentials!!! nice doses too, specially the BA, glad you guys didnt skimp.

Is this avail. yet? whats the price tag look like?
I was lucky enough to test it and it is truly a top notch product.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great fellas! Already signed up after my first post... def want to stay updated on this one. Hopefully its cost effective as well :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Where's essentials! I'm almost out of my current multi and I need my fix!

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Product looks nice!

But why do most multi's put Zinc and Mag in there? Makes no sense with calcuim in there.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Product looks nice!

But why do most multi's put Zinc and Mag in there? Makes no sense with calcuim in there.
There is naturally some competition for the transporter, but with the Essential's dose split into 2 daily, there is a good amount that can get absorbed and help prevent deficiencies I would assume. Personally I would have paid a few cents more to get another for of Mg in there, but I'm probably a minority.

Comparing the label to NOW Adam, I was impressed with how almost identical it was. With the exception of a different combination of enzymes, and some things like Kelp, Nettle, Choline, GSE, and Inositol, they're practically identical!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I hoping this will help me with a sore tendon in my elbow. This is going to be a staple!!!!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
looks very nice and quite beneficial by the ingredient profile.
and I like the curcumin in the joint complex.
everytime I purchase a nice little round of vitamins and supps someone comes out with something new I want to try.

i need to get a third job.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
There is naturally some competition for the transporter, but with the Essential's dose split into 2 daily, there is a good amount that can get absorbed and help prevent deficiencies I would assume. Personally I would have paid a few cents more to get another for of Mg in there, but I'm probably a minority.

Comparing the label to NOW Adam, I was impressed with how almost identical it was. With the exception of a different combination of enzymes, and some things like Kelp, Nettle, Choline, GSE, and Inositol, they're practically identical!
Thanks for clairfing that for me.

Cappy

Awards
Pembroke, what happened to the Omega version... Man, I could really go for Essentials+Joint Complex+Omega...

I want to eliminate all the junk i'm poppin'... Save time and hopefully money...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pembroke, what happened to the Omega version... Man, I could really go for Essentials+Joint Complex+Omega...

I want to eliminate all the junk i'm poppin'... Save time and hopefully money...

That is still probally going to be a option. We do not want to make to many different ones. But that one is stilla possible option.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I am out of my multi and essential is not available yet. :(

Cappy

Awards
^ Yeh what he said... I'm itchin' to get my hands on this stuff... Out with the old and in with the Essentials... ETA... ETA... ETA...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proooove it... ;) hee hee...
LOL I know I keep saying it but it is very near. We wanted to wait for the results of beta testing. We want this to be the best product available for our customers.:)

Cappy

Awards
Hey guys, I stepped out for a minute... Did I miss it..? Did I miss the big Essentials release announcement..? :frustrate

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I stepped out for a minute... Did I miss it..? Did I miss the big Essentials release announcement..? :frustrate
'fraid not. Had to go out and buy another month of multivitamins. :aargh:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Presale starts in a couple days. Team Anabolic Members will be emailed the location as well as receive 10% off and a one week supply of STOKED when they order Essentials.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Presale starts in a couple days. Team Anabolic Members will be emailed the location as well as receive 10% off and a one week supply of STOKED when they order Essentials.

Great deal it was just a free week of Stoked now a 10% discount on the ESSENTIALS. Now is the time to sign up for Team Anabolic and make sure you do not miss out on this special. www.anabolicinnovations.com Just a 1st name and e-mail addy and your good to go.:)

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome,... AI rules!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bah - I'll be at work till after 5pm.
What's up bro! Good to some of the "old guys" showing some support!

On another note...the ACC is looking to be up for grabs right now, no?

ksujosh6

ksujosh6

Awards
tried a few sample of this and like the all-in-one formula...

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Let's see how many people are viewing this thread tomorrow at 11! LOL

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Discount code will NOT be in this thread.

It is only being sent out via email to Team Anabolic Members.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

One last time this is your lasy chance sign up for Team Anabolic at www.anabolicinnovations.com and you will get the e-mail with the discount code and know where to get it. That along with a free week of Stoked for a purchase in the 1st 2 weeks. All we need is your 1st name and e-mail addy no spam just product updates and specials.:cheers:

ksujosh6

ksujosh6

Awards

what's up mike...i am going to e-mail you tonight...have some questions on some things

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One last time this is your lasy chance sign up for Team Anabolic at www.anabolicinnovations.com and you will get the e-mail with the discount code and know where to get it. That along with a free week of Stoked for a purchase in the 1st 2 weeks. All we need is your 1st name and e-mail addy no spam just product updates and specials.:cheers:
Hey I signed up a while back and didnt catch any confirmation or the like... was there supposed to be one?

It may have been caught by my spam filter BUT IDK so I need to know if I should be re-registering now or checking my spam filter tomorrow at 11?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
When you sign up you are automatically sent a confirmation email which you have to click on to confirm that you really wanted to sign up.

If you didn't confirm you should sign up again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I signed up a while back and didnt catch any confirmation or the like... was there supposed to be one?

It may have been caught by my spam filter BUT IDK so I need to know if I should be re-registering now or checking my spam filter tomorrow at 11?
Yes try it again if it does not work if you have a second e-mail account try that one.