Tripdog is now part of Team GET DIESEL!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the good fellas at GET DIESEL NUTRITION. Allow me to re-introduce myself.....my name is Chuck.....and I am happy to announce the first of its kind:​

TripDog is now with Team GET DIESEL.
He will be GET DIESEL "admin support."

What this is sorta like a rep, but his job isn’t to run around pointing people to GET DIESEL and all that other BS, his job is to provide admin. support, I.E. update you guys on stuff I dont have time 2, answer "Level 1" tech. support questions on GET DIESEL products I dont have time to ask like "what’s the difference between Ready4War and NCP" and to direct me to threads on GET DIESEL products I dont see because I dont have time to be on here all day.

All you guys know Tripdog keeps it real and I dont expect that to change. I dont expect Trip to only log GET DIESEL products. Trip is his own man, he can use and log whatever he wants.

Please note, like I Trip can say whatever he wants. If he rubs you the wrong way, thats coming from Trip, not nec. GET DIESEL as with me, some people think I am an a-hole sometimes, but thats me, not GET DIESEL. Im just warning you guys if you thing because Trip is a rep (admin support) now its time for him to kiss ass and all that other stuff.​

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Trip is a good call to get board for Get Diesel. Very knowledgeable person, even though I have never interacted with him.
Best of luck for Chuck/ Get Diesel, and TripDogg,

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Tripdog is now Tripdiesel! woowoo!!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome pick up!! Trip is good people.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!!!!

This is where I want to be, as Get Diesel Nutrition has done the impossible. Keep putting out quality products that are extremely effective is a good start. I use, support, and will educate of the upcoming, and current news with Get Diesel Nutrition. I am here to stay......

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
This is where I want to be, as Get Diesel Nutrition has done the impossible. Keep putting out quality products that are extremely effective is a good start. I use, support, and will educate of the upcoming, and current news with Get Diesel Nutrition. I am here to stay......

WORD!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Nice grab chuck! WOW! Trip is the ****! congrats Trip!

-GJJ

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well done bro, awesome news!!!!!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
congratz! :afro:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have been watching for awhile and have leaned heavily toward diesel because of his no frills, no hype, no bs attitude AND positive product reviews.

congrats trip. i trust you will be an extension of chuck and his above mentioned persona. good luck!

Now if i could just get that damn 3 kings stack, i would be set. Your sig states that it is available today, please do tell.

BTW, I love JP8! finally got the timing and dosage lined out.........

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good job trip you deserve it!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, tRipDieSeL! Awesome move and great match! :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats,.. and best wishes bro!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tripdiesel has a nice ring to it, very naaas.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw this one coming, and definitely approve :) Congrats Trip. Expect tons more ETA questions now ;)

As did i! Great additions for both parties involved! :clap2:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like Chuck made a great choice!

Congrats Trip!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Oh jeez, as if his ego wasnt big enough. :icon_lol::toofunny:

Just messin with ya, good choice, and good luck trip.

:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh jeez, as if his ego wasnt big enough. :icon_lol::toofunny:

Just messin with ya, good choice, and good luck trip.

:thumbsup:
Ahahahahaha :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surely a badazz union of minds up in here! Congrats to my brother trip, and to get diesel nutrition!! :D

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
great choice. he seems like he will fit in well with get diesel.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Trip and Chuck both....................BTW Tripp you ready to do some insider trading. :D

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the good fellas at GET DIESEL NUTRITION. Allow me to re-introduce myself.....my name is Chuck.....and I am happy to announce the first of its kind:​

TripDog is now with Team GET DIESEL.
He will be GET DIESEL "admin support."

What this is sorta like a rep, but his job isn’t to run around pointing people to GET DIESEL and all that other BS, his job is to provide admin. support, I.E. update you guys on stuff I dont have time 2, answer "Level 1" tech. support questions on GET DIESEL products I dont have time to ask like "what’s the difference between Ready4War and NCP" and to direct me to threads on GET DIESEL products I dont see because I dont have time to be on here all day.

All you guys know Tripdog keeps it real and I dont expect that to change. I dont expect Trip to only log GET DIESEL products. Trip is his own man, he can use and log whatever he wants.

Please note, like I Trip can say whatever he wants. If he rubs you the wrong way, thats coming from Trip, not nec. GET DIESEL as with me, some people think I am an a-hole sometimes, but thats me, not GET DIESEL. Im just warning you guys if you thing because Trip is a rep (admin support) now its time for him to kiss ass and all that other stuff.​
Woot!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good pick, I've always been a fan of Diesel products. Congrats Trip!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i don't know trip from adam, but judging from his avatar, he's got to be one of the most "diesel" guys on this board.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome move, Chuck!
Trip is a great add, and will be a huge benefit to the Get Diesel team.
Congrats, Dan!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I will say this, with his trainer certification and his knowledge of supps and cycles he has the background to excell. He is more than just another pretty body;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Congrats TripDiesel! I figured this was in the works.

Cheers to ya bud!:cheers: