Muscle Pharm's Looking For Hardcore Testers

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, we need a few testers for the "Hardcore Stack" which consists of Assault, Battle Fuel, and Bullet Proof. Throw your applications up in this thread and make sure to include Age, Country, Other Staple Supplements, your reason for training, and finally your goals ( 1 lift you want to improve at least ) Winners will needs to post there log both here as well as musclepharm.com's forums, so I suggest anyone that wants to log get registered at MP's sites and PM me over there just to say hello.​

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Woah, that's awesome pmiller! How many testers are ya'll looking to get?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Woah, that's awesome pmiller! How many testers are ya'll looking to get?
It depends on the amount of applications I get in, there will most likely be two or three from Anabolic Minds though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, this is a great opportunity, good luck fellas.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that 495 on the bar there? Yeah, that's hardcore!
Edit: Decided to go for it, so here's my app:

24yo with a good 4 years of serious lifting. Lived my whole life right here in sunny southern California!
Staple supplements consist of: Fish Oil, Whey and MPI, ALCAR, BCAA, VitC and Multi, Creatine Mono, and ZMA.

Why do I train? Because weight-lifting is an ever-present, ever-increasing challenge. The science, the technique and the execution enthrall me in every regard, from studying the effects of various supplements upon training to striving for new personal records just to see if I can push myself that extra little bit. Just as Sir Mallory climbed Everest "Because it's there" I lift because it's the looming challenge I set before myself. Furthermore, it's a fascination, a hobby, and hopefully the beginnings of a career - I have a B.S. in Molecular Biology, and Nutrigenomics and Molecular Kinesiology are my passions, so researching the effects of training and charting my own results is a daily occurence.

My Goals: I'm aiming for the 250lb mark - clean and lean, no more than 10%bf. I'm taking it slow, but I'm getting there. Also, I have recently been focusing on increasing my squat - I'm up from recently doing singles at 315 to doing 3x6 at that weight, so I'm pleased, but still working towards sets with 400. Finally, I am trying to bring my forearms and calves into existence, my upper-arm-to-forearm and thigh-to-calf ratios are ridiculous. Reverse Curls, Fat-bar and towel pull-ups and all sorts of calf-raises are being constantly improved.

2nd Edit: Added in my Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102482-resolving-debate-animal.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/95807-resolve-drops-napalm.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94391-resolved-lift-heavier.html
:D Thanks Guys for the Oppurtunity!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Country
usa
Other Staple Supplements
always:
Creatines
Multi Vitamin
protein
-Currently running-
igf-2

your reason for training
-Contest Prep
-Be the best i can be
-get stronger and better physique
-to relieve stress
-push myself to the limit
finally your goals ( 1 lift you want to improve at least )
-place first at my comps this next year in teen division
-Increase my leg size and shape
-increase my upper pectorals
- increase my deadlift as well as incline presses

Last edited:
Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
When are you planning to have these logs started? I am trying to cut down for around 4-5 more weeks, with contest time/organizing/shipping products would you be aim to start before then?

Anyways my post counts low but Ive been around taking in info from this site for a few months, and on ProMuscle for a year or two.

AGE - 20

COUNTRY - USA

OTHER STAPLE SUPPLEMENTS:

Animal Pak
Vitamins (Milk Thistle, ZMA, EFA's)
Protein
(will be using a DCP/LEVI/Napalm starting in a week or two and ending in the 4-5 weeks)

REASON FOR TRAINING:
-Gain mass/strength and become leaner
-^Better Physique^
-Find my limits, and then shatter them
-Healthy/Active lifestyle
-AND I CANNOT GET MYSELF TO STOP!

MY GOALS:
-Flat BB bench to 315x1 - Flat DB Bench to 3 sets of 100x10
-Incline DB's to 100x1
-Follow my diet much more strictly
-Focus and Improve on Dead lifts, Squats, Chin-Ups

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my name in the hat. This looks sick.

Other Staple Supplements:
Food, Multi (varies, currently Animal Pak), Fish Oil, Gut Health, Noxidant, Currently logging Anabolic Edge

Your reason for training:
I'm training to be better than I currently am.
There's that contest in Feb that Tex and Twitch are working that I need to get ready for.
I am perpetually training for 5 more lbs. (200 ALWAYS sounds better than 195)

Goals (1 lift you want to improve at least):
SLDL: 315
Build up my back.
DB Incline: 100s

----
I've done multiple logs on AM and try to include as much information as I can, especially regarding diet. I joined the MP forum last night so I would be able to update a potential log there as well. Would not be able to start until Oct. 1st at earliest.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Country
USA
Other Staple Supplements
Gemma Protein
Multi Vitamin
Cissus
Animal Flex
your reason for training
-To get bigger and stay healthy
-to relieve stress
-Keeps me out of the bar
finally your goals ( 1 lift you want to improve at least )
-Increase overall mass while maintaining low bf
-Increase my bench and in turn create better chest definition
-Increase leg mass

EasternLEGEND

Awards
Application

Age 21

Country USA

Other Staple Supplements

ANIMAL FLEX

ANIMAL OMEGA

Opti-Men

Intra-Pro Protein

Uni-Liver

REASON FOR TRAINING:

I train beacuse i love to train hard and see results.

I will be competing as a bodybuilder soon.

I TRAIN to get stronger,bigger and faster.

I train to stay healthy and to be an active individual.

TRAINING is the best part of my day.

I train to surpass my limits,the sky is the limit.

MY GOALS:

to hit the 130lb dumbells on seated shoulder db press 6 times now that is hardcore to the fullest.

to hit 315 on bench in a couple of months.

to deadlift 405 like a warmup set.

to be shredded at over 200 lbs with a six pack.

to gain overall a massive amount of lean muscle tissue.

to get my core strength more stronger.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established

Other Staple Supplements:
-Whey / Casein Proteins
-Creatine
-Pre Workout Supplement (currently NO Shotgun)
-Multi Vitamin
-Glutamine
-Acetyl L-Carnitine
-Fish Oil
-Nettle Root
-Saw Palmetto
-Green Tea Extract
-ZMA

My reasons for training:
-Increase Longevity
-Heighten overall feeling of wellness
-Increase functional strength (for baseball, etc)
-Improve aesthetics

My goals (including at least 1 lift I want to improve):
-Increase my bodyweight by 15 lbs (currently 175) by February 2009 without increasing Body Fat by more than 1%
-Finish in Top 5 of natural bodybuilding contest by end of 2010
-Increase batting average by 30 points and hit 3 home runs in 2009 baseball season (I hit .353 and had 0 home runs in 2008)
-Improve my deadlift. I just started deadlifting in July and am hoping for a significant increase in my overall strength due to the addition of deadlifts.
-Improve my incline bench. My chest is lagging behind my arms and shoulders, especially my upper chest.

Whether or not I am selected, I look forward to using MusclePharm products. I haven't tried any yet but am very eager to get my hands on my new arsenal!

Good luck to all entrants.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Paul, you forgot to mention free personal nudes to the winners, too.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established

staple supplements: currently only whey protein and and a vitamin b complex.

reason for training: because i absolutely love to train, i want to be at, or close to the level of some of the worlds strongest men so that when i walk down the street i can know that i am physically superior to the majority of the world. i also love the body composition changes, and the feeling i get after lifting something really heavy, or after leaving the gym.

current goal: to maintain or gain as much strength as possible(specifically in the squat, front squat, deadlift, and clean) while leaning out and gaining some size with it. it is a hard goal, but if my nutrition is on, i keep my training heavy as always, and if i were to have these in my arsenal it is definately do-able.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sex: Male

Height: 5ft5 short

Weight: 138-140 4.5%bf

Training experience: I am currently looking to get big and stay big. I rep companys like its no ones biz. Look at my pictures. I where shirts and people always ask me what I take at the gym. Great for promoting a company. I train because I can. I can because it motivates me to stay healthy. I am motivated because I can share with others my passion for the iron.

I want to improve my bench press and squat.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): max-0t 2 times a week.

Current supplements: Vitamins and minerals and protein from science and technology.

Current and Long-Term Goals: Bench 45x4+bar and gain more muscle. Curl 120 eventually with out swinging.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Other Staple Supplements: USPlabs Anabolic Pump, USPlabs PowerFULL, Whey, Multi, Poseidon

Reason for training: This is my life. This is what i do. Lessons you learn while training are lessons for life.

Goals: SFW to GFH
I want to squat 550, bench 405 and pull 650 WHILE dropping bf%...

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I gotta give it a try!

Age-19
Country-USA

Staple Supplements---> Animal Pak, Creatine, Uni-Liver, and Protien!

Reasons for training---> I want to be HUGE! I want to walk into places and have people stare at me. I want the earth to crumble beneath my feet everytime I take a step! I would also like to compete in bodybuilding contests in the future. But truly training is my life! Its my hobby, my stress relief, and something I wake up and look forward to day after day.

My Goals-
1.Gain at least 15 pounds of lean mass by Feb. 1st.
2.Greatly improve my max bench which is very low right now due to shoulder troubles.
3. Add 3 inches to my arms, and 5 to my chest!
4.Blow people away with my gains, the effort I put into my trainging, and my steadfast discipline I put into the building of my body!
5.Get to about 12% body fat, I'm currently at 17%.
6.Go way heavier on bent over rows, over my current 320lbs. I want my back to be ****ING rediculous!

SIDE NOTE!- I work at Gold's Gym so my training schedule is very structured, and I don't miss days.... unless I am sick and even then I try to do something low weight, high reps.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well I still have to write my review on the samples of bullet proof (not the best tasting...a bit different) and assault (one of the best tasting products I have tried) and I mentioned I was really interested in Battle Fuel. So needless to say I guess you can count me in on this one. However, I am mainly interested in testing out Battle Fuel...so if testers are needed for that alone I would be willing to log Battle Fuel only.

BTW...do I need to post another app or not Paul? Let me know bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
What a great deal always wanted to try a stack like this!

Age- 23

Country- USA

Staples-ON Whey, Multi, Fish Oil

Reason for trying-
-To look the best I can before I return to home port!
-Currently nearing end of deployment and have been training very hard to get in the best shape of my life.
-Lower stress
-To push myself through limits I have never broke in all my years of training

Goals
-I would love to improve my bench it is the one exercise that I do where I lack.
-To keep building lean mass while slowly cutting into better shape.
-To make all my buddies wonder what I am taking!

Would love to give this killer looking stack a try. I would love to keep a detailed log of what it does for me. Being on a ship sleep is something I crave Bullet proof can take care of that
I always feel like I need more drive in the gym to do my best Assault would anwser that call.
Who does not want more free test and HGH! Battle Fuel!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well I still have to write my review on the samples of bullet proof (not the best tasting...a bit different) and assault (one of the best tasting products I have tried) and I mentioned I was really interested in Battle Fuel. So needless to say I guess you can count me in on this one. However, I am mainly interested in testing out Battle Fuel...so if testers are needed for that alone I would be willing to log Battle Fuel only.

BTW...do I need to post another app or not Paul? Let me know bud.

Cheers!:cheers:
No, you don't need to post a full application but let me know what your goals are in here.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would love to apply, but already busy logging...which is on hold thanks to some issues with pressure in my skull....literally....

Good luck peeps, i will be watching your logs to see whether or not Pmiller gets my money in the future :)

also P just in case you didnt really know why they had you use 45's was to fill out the bar and make it look BA, to get the same effect with 100'lb ers would put 1000 on your back. Now I trust your strong but..... :) :hammer:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh pissy! Haven't seen you in a while, I know the time difference is crazy but still.

Hows HI doin?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sheesh pissy! Haven't seen you in a while, I know the time difference is crazy but still.

Hows HI doin?
Hahaha, Pissy i like that one first time ive been called that. That can be your cute pet name for me LOL. I was away from home and off the past few days so I had no computer time. The HI is doing nice, humid and sheeit.

Where is your App Rugger? Better get one in! or your just :fool2:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
What a great deal always wanted to try a stack like this!

Age- 23

Country- USA

Staples-ON Whey, Multi, Fish Oil

Reason for trying-
-To look the best I can before I return to home port!
-Currently nearing end of deployment and have been training very hard to get in the best shape of my life.
-Lower stress
-To push myself through limits I have never broke in all my years of training

Goals
-I would love to improve my bench it is the one exercise that I do where I lack.
-To keep building lean mass while slowly cutting into better shape.
-To make all my buddies wonder what I am taking!

Would love to give this killer looking stack a try. I would love to keep a detailed log of what it does for me. Being on a ship sleep is something I crave Bullet proof can take care of that
I always feel like I need more drive in the gym to do my best Assault would anwser that call.
Who does not want more free test and HGH! Battle Fuel!
not my business, but this man looks like a candidate. sounds like he's got the drive.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
not my business, but this man looks like a candidate. sounds like he's got the drive.
Thanks for that! Currently I feel this would fit the bill as to what I am trying to do. I like the idea of having everything I want in one batch would make my day much easier! All I can do now is hope!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Great looking stack. Would love to try this out, so I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Age - 35
Country - USA
Staples - Whey, Vitamins, Fish Oil, Sesamin

Reason for Training
I've been lifting for the majority of 10 years now. Due to age and injuries (partial tear in rotator cuff) I've seen my #'s fall in the last year. Although I have been lifting in the last year, it's just been more from a rehab aspect, using high reps/low weights, but I feel like I'm at the point now to start hitting it heavy. I would like to try this stack out and see if I can get back to my old #'s. Also, in my 20's and even early 30's my metabolism has always been high, but I've noticed in the last couple of years, it's taken a serious hit. So now, not only do I need to train to try and gain/retain muscle, but more importantly, to stave off fat gain.

Goals
Main goal is to get chest and shoulder lifts back to pre-injury marks. For example, Chest Press pre-injury was 300 x 5. Right now I'm at 205 x 3. Been investigating supp's lately to make a stack for my so called "Don't call it a comeback" phase.

I have multiple logs that I've previously ran that I can attach for your viewing pleasure, if you want to assess my logging capabilities.
Before and After pics can be taken as well, if needed.

Good luck to all who apply and thanks for the opportunity :thumbsup:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, Pissy i like that one first time ive been called that. That can be your cute pet name for me LOL. I was away from home and off the past few days so I had no computer time. The HI is doing nice, humid and sheeit.

Where is your App Rugger? Better get one in! or your just :fool2:

nah I gotta spread the love; give someone else a shot

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
nah I gotta spread the love; give someone else a shot
i think you should also throw in an app. i think i speak for everyone when i say, i want another rugger video log.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
BUMPAGE!!! Get those apps in peeps! Can't wait to read the logs from this one!

I have been excited about these products forever!!! They are just a little pricey...... :sad:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
BUMPAGE!!! Get those apps in peeps! Can't wait to read the logs from this one!

I have been excited about these products forever!!! They are just a little pricey...... :sad:
They will be competitively priced once they hit retailers.

PS- I can't believe this thread hasn't reached like 5 pages already. Friggin crazy :fool2:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
They will be competitively priced once they hit retailers.

PS- I can't believe this thread hasn't reached like 5 pages already. Friggin crazy :fool2:
Can't wait until they hit retailers!!!

Yeah, why the hell aren't people putting in apps for this!!?!?!?!?

Well the less people who apply the better my chances to do a FING BADASS HARDCORE FUNFILLED HARDCORE LOG!:woohoo:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Age 20
Weight currently fluctuates from 174-180, due to CKD.
Country AMERCIA, F**K YEAH! (CA more specifically)
Other Staple Supplements BCAA, Multi, Fish Oil, Whey, and lots and lots of chicken and eggs.
Reason for training it started out being to lose weight, however now im planning on competing in the next 2 years, however i still need to put on a good deal of mass, probably around 20 pounds. but i can only do so much with the time ive given. i also lift because i like being stronger than the average person, and i also love the healthy habits ive attained due to bodybuilding, ie proper diet, adequate physical activity, and knowledge to help those around me.
Goals im currently rehabbing my shoulder/biceps tendon, which is going tremendous. however in the next couple weeks i will be switching to recovery, and rebuilding, in order to bring back my pre-injury strength, mainly my chest and shoulder movements. ive also been, how do i say this, obsessed, with increasing my deadlift. basically has its own day right now. id like to be able to deadlift 315 for a set of 6-10 quality reps. right now my max is 315x2, but that was a couple weeks ago.
Past logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/103206-applied-nutriceutical-s.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98908-adrenalean-epic-story.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/90753-i-would-like.html (kind of dropped this log due to getting super busy with school, work, and everything else in life)
Why I am an excellent candidate nothing is more depressing than seeing your strength plummet due to an injury. whether i am picked or not, i will attain my pre-injury number in 4-6 weeks time, however i think i can surpass this goal using hardcore products from a hardcore company in a very, very hardcore manner (no homo)
:dance:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys that already posted, id just try not to bump the thread, gives you a better chance lol. Seriously this is a crazy stack and the products arent even fully available yet. This is a great oppurtunity to really enhance your training and overall muscle building.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
bummer. is that for all retailers, or just NP?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established

STAPLES: ON WHEY, or MUSCLE MILK, MULTI-V, FISH-GUTS, H2O,

GOALS:
-Get to the 225-230lbs range, while still keeping speed, quickness, agility.
-Trying out for Arena Football Leauge team this winter.
-Former Div.I Athlete, would like to stay in great shape, look young in my 30's, get back those abs from the teenage days.
-Stay healthy and fit for my 2 young daughters, so I can keep up with them in the sports they choose.
-Over all just have solid, cut look.

WHY I TRAIN:
-I train because it makes me feel good.
-Training is something I take pride in, Ive always been active and competitive, and now with a family the gym is where i strive to be competitve with myself, pushing myself past old bounderies.
-I get that same uphoric{spell} feeling, that rush, that i got on the football field, or basketball court.
-I train to maintain health so im here to take care of my family.
-I train to aleviate stress in my everyday life.
-I train to unleash anger.
-And over-all, I train because I LOVE IT!!!!!

1 LIFT I WOULD LIKE TO IMPROVE ON:
-Squats!!!!!.....Legs got pretty weak after my daughters were born.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many solid apps. I just received my MP products in the mail this week from the previous contest. I'll get my log up after the olympia. I can't freakin' wait to try "Assault" and "Bulletproof" out! The ingredient profiles are very impressive. Not to mention the graphic designs on the bottles are very well done. Very well presented all the way around imo.

Good luck to those that applied!