OverDrive from AN now available at NutraPlanet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OVERDrive is now available for purchase on Nutra Planet for $62.99 (Drive (240 Capsules) By: Applied Nutriceuticals), meaning MORE fun for LONGER! :)

OverDrive is the same Drive formulation that you have come to love from Applied Nutriceuticals; it's just in a bigger bottle (240 caps).

DRIVE™ by Applied Nutriceuticals™

DRIVE by Applied Nutriceuticals is simply the most versatile performance-enhancing sports supplement available! Whether it’s packing an inch of girth on your arms or shaving a second off your best time, DRIVE provides the goods to help you get there!

* Increases muscle strength & speed for optimal athletic performance
* Boosts endurance and stamina
* Promotes dense, permanent lean muscle growth
* Dramatically improves recovery time
* Enhances sexual performance
* Stimulates motivation and Improves mood
* Stimulant-free

The synergistic combination of constituents contained in this unique compound creates an extremely anabolic environment through a variety of different bio-chemical mechanisms:

* Combines cGMP and cAMP synergism
* Increased thyroid activity
* Aromatase inhibiting effects
* SHBG inhibition
* Increased luteinizing hormone activity
* Improved testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios.

The processes are complex, but the outcome is simple: You’ll feel better, look better and…
"Be better at what you do best!"

For more information on this product go to Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohhhhhhh....I just made a huge nutra order two weeks ago! that would have gone great with my huge bottle of RPM!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhhhhh....I just made a huge nutra order two weeks ago! that would have gone great with my huge bottle of RPM!
Most definitely. Next time... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.