Toco-8 -- the super supplement -- now 100% mo’ better!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

We just got a more potent extract of the Toco-8 in stock so you now get twice as much Toco-8 in each can.

Plus, we are keeping the price the same – 29.95

Each can will last 60 days at the clinically effective hair loss dose.

Toco-8 lowering LDL cholesterol –
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/92197-reduce-ldl-cholesterol.html

Toco-8 increasing Testosterone production –
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/88353-new-testosterone-boosting.html

Toco-8 increasing hair growth and preventing hair loss -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/82724-toco-8-proven.html

Remember, as a forum member, you guys get 10% with the code SPONSOR10

-Pp

Primordial Performance

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Double the fun.... that's always good news

Very excited to run the Testosterone Recovery Stack for my upcoming PCT. Not going to pull back at the slightest this time.. full speed and intensity all the way through! I almost want to run Sustain Alpha ON cycle, hah. I read up a bit on the 7,8 Benzoflavone thread over on your site, and that got me very interested about its potential on-cycle capabilities.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Double the fun.... that's always good news

Very excited to run the Testosterone Recovery Stack for my upcoming PCT. Not going to pull back at the slightest this time.. full speed and intensity all the way through! I almost want to run Sustain Alpha ON cycle, hah. I read up a bit on the 7,8 Benzoflavone thread over on your site, and that got me very interested about its potential on-cycle capabilities.
Yes, its very exciting stuff. Ill be posting more info in the next couple weeks.

-Pp

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

We just got a more potent extract of the Toco-8 in stock so you now get twice as much Toco-8 in each can.

Plus, we are keeping the price the same – 29.95

Each can will last 60 days at the clinically effective hair loss dose.

Toco-8 lowering LDL cholesterol –
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/92197-reduce-ldl-cholesterol.html

Toco-8 increasing Testosterone production –
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/88353-new-testosterone-boosting.html

Toco-8 increasing hair growth and preventing hair loss -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/82724-toco-8-proven.html

Remember, as a forum member, you guys get 10% with the code SPONSOR10

-Pp

Primordial Performance
What kind of claims do you offer with regards to hair loss. My Dads side are bald and my moms side is not. Over the past few years I noticed mild hair shedding on my pillow every once in a while but no receding or rapid hair thinning. What are you claiming that you will prevent hair loss or receding hair line?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
PP you`re a nice guy bro but I have to tell you that I`m very disapointed, last week when I saw you advertising this new version of toco8 I made an order of 2 bottles, well you guys send me the first version and only 1 was shipped , I made my complaint and ask you guys to ship the one thats missing with fed ex cause my first order was with fed ex(expensive as hell), well you guys said sorry for the one thats missing but send it on regular usps, well bro this is a problem cause regular mail takes ages to arrive to Portugal and worst, customs are a lot more restrictive ...
A real disapointement with your service bro, just in case you want to check it, my order was n # 115

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of claims do you offer with regards to hair loss. My Dads side are bald and my moms side is not. Over the past few years I noticed mild hair shedding on my pillow every once in a while but no receding or rapid hair thinning. What are you claiming that you will prevent hair loss or receding hair line?
Hey Petey,

The hair loss benefits included an increased number of hairs grown, and reduction of hairs lost. So this would prevent the hairline from receding while preserving your overall hair thickness.

The mechanism of action is now being hypothesized as an increase in blood flow from the anti-atherosclerotic effect of the tocotrienols. As in, its clearing plaque and increasing nutrient delivery to the hair follicle.

Nunes,

I replied to your message in the other Toco thread.

Thanks.

-Pp

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hey Petey,

The hair loss benefits included an increased number of hairs grown, and reduction of hairs lost. So this would prevent the hairline from receding while preserving your overall hair thickness.

The mechanism of action is now being hypothesized as an increase in blood flow from the anti-atherosclerotic effect of the tocotrienols. As in, its clearing plaque and increasing nutrient delivery to the hair follicle.

Nunes,

I replied to your message in the other Toco thread.

Thanks.

-Pp
thanks for your answer in the other thread I post my answer there

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Hey Petey,

Interesting...I can see this working with "normal" hair loss but how would this combat DHT related hairloss from Test boosters, etc.?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting...I can see this working with "normal" hair loss but how would this combat DHT related hairloss from Test boosters, etc.?
Toco-8 is clearing out the arteries for increased nutrient delivery to the hair follicle. Even though it doesn’t have an effect on actual DHT levels, it’s still going to promote healthier hair growth no matter what the cause is.

-Pp

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Toco-8 is clearing out the arteries for increased nutrient delivery to the hair follicle. Even though it doesn’t have an effect on actual DHT levels, it’s still going to promote healthier hair growth no matter what the cause is.

-Pp
Thank you.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

-Pp
I think toco 8 is a very good supplement and really can help on hair loss, but to mpb prone guys I believe that unfourtunatley a dht inhibitor is a must have if they want to keep their hair...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think toco 8 is a very good supplement and really can help on hair loss, but to mpb prone guys I believe that unfourtunatley a dht inhibitor is a must have if they want to keep their hair...
Yes, and you can use Toco-8 with finasteride for the synergy.

-Pp

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PP you`re a nice guy bro but I have to tell you that I`m very disapointed, last week when I saw you advertising this new version of toco8 I made an order of 2 bottles, well you guys send me the first version and only 1 was shipped , I made my complaint and ask you guys to ship the one thats missing with fed ex cause my first order was with fed ex(expensive as hell), well you guys said sorry for the one thats missing but send it on regular usps, well bro this is a problem cause regular mail takes ages to arrive to Portugal and worst, customs are a lot more restrictive ...
A real disapointement with your service bro, just in case you want to check it, my order was n # 115
Trust me, if you get Eric on it there is no worries. Rest assured you will get your stuff and probably a credit/freebe

ksa

Awards
  • Established
I cant see it in np i'll buy 2 in my next order 4 my younger brother not 4 me:lol:

ksa

Awards
  • Established
SPONSOR10 is better in my case but i wish if np could have it so that i can order it with bunch of other stuff.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
this stuff looks great i may grab some for the sheer health benefits

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I finally ordered some for the Lh sensitizing properties

jjohn