RPN needs testers for our Java Lather/Flawless Skin Revitalization Stack!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FLAWLESS

Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Cream offers an innovative new approach to skincare. Precise blending of imported exotic ingredients, which work together to make Flawless one of the most exciting skin care products available. Building on the massively successful Java Lather formula, Flawless has been expanded to greatly increase effectiveness and take advantage of the enhanced absorption of a leave-on cream. This special 2 ounce size should last between a month and 6 weeks, depending on size of affected area and frequency of use.

Directions: Apply to desired area after bathing and exfoliating.

Ingredients: Aqua, Shea Butter Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20,Cissus Quadrangularis,Green Coffee Bean Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin, Propionyl-L.Carnitine, Beta-Alanine Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Raspberry Ketones, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Frangrance.​

JAVA LATHER SOAP

Java Lather: The Latest in Gourmet Skincare

Using only the finest ingredients effective at treating dry skin, helping treat scars and stretch marks, sun-damage, and other signs of aging, Java Lather's rich froth keeps skin soft and supple. With a sensual blend of coffee, latte, honey, and almonds, Java Lather will help wake you up in the morning and/or relax you in the evening.

Hello once again all. :) RPN would like to have 2 testers here on AM to give a detailed log on our skin/stretchmark revitalization stack.​

The rules of the contest are as follows:

1) You must be an active poster here on AM that is willing to give us a dedicated and detailed log. We want to see photos of your skin condition at baseline, mid-way through, and at the end of the log. We are especially interested in people that have significant stretchmarks (or scar tissue issues) that haven't responded to previous otc treatments.

2) You must not be using any other skin care products during this log as an adjunct in treatment.

3) There needs to be a minimun of 4-5 updates weekly in your log.

Please apply within this thread for consideration. Fill in the following template with the required info for consideration:

Age?:

Current/Previous medical conditions?:

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?:

Previously used treatment methods?:

Current treatment methods, if any?:

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted?

Why you think that you'd be a good candidate for this stack?

Instructions for stack use:

First - Desired area of improvement is to be exfoliated with Java Lather Soap thoroughly. The exfoliation of the encased and surrounding dead skin is VERY IMPORTANT.

Second - After exfoliation is completed, apply a liberal amount of Flawless to the area of concern. Please rub the Flawless in evenly and thorougly.​

We look forward to your applications. Please note, having picture updates IS REQUIRED FOR THIS LOG. We are looking to give a more complete image of the benefits that this stack has to offer. I wish you all the best, now get those applications in!!

:bb3:​

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Notice: Testers will NOT be able to eat flawless, no matter how good it smells. You can however get away with 2 licks of the java soap. Don't ask how I know this...

This is gonna be a great opportunity for some people! If I didn't already have a closet full of these two I'd throw my name in the hat. Good luck folks, you will enjoy running this log.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notice: Testers will NOT be able to eat flawless, no matter how good it smells. You can however get away with 2 licks of the java soap. Don't ask how I know this...

This is gonna be a great opportunity for some people! If I didn't already have a closet full of these two I'd throw my name in the hat. Good luck folks, you will enjoy running this log.
Yes folks, this comes straight from the official "Java Lather" taste tester! :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yes folks, this comes straight from the offical "Java Lather" taste tester! :lol:
When they smell it, they'll know why I did it.

FOR SCIENCE!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you all know, we'll pick the testers in about a week. This should give enough time to let everyone have a chance to apply that wants too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoever gets picked will love this! Ive used both and loved em both, actualy have some Java lather in my BR right now. My nephew used my damn flawless on his tat tho and stole it from me!

He was like dude theres no way this **** works this good, he applied it and by the third day it was already like a week ahead in progress, he was like this shits pody bro! :lol::thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoever gets picked will love this! Ive used both and loved em both, actualy have some Java lather in my BR right now. My nephew used my damn flawless on his tat tho and stole it from me!

He was like dude theres no way this **** works this good, he applied it and by the third day it was already like a week ahead in progress, he was like this shits pody bro! :lol::thumbsup:
Awesome feedback to hear. I've read from a few different members having the similar results with enhanced tatoo healing. Thanks J! :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
java lather is sweet! I bought 2 bars of the normal sized one awhile back. the coffee smell is great. A very strong exfoliate at that man. VERY. Not to mention when you get out of the shower your bathroom smells great haha. It goes kind of quick though which was the only let down but I am actually placing an order right now for another bar as well as trial size atomic meltdown. I would gladly be in for this.

I don't have an experience with Flawless nor do i have lots and lots of stretch marks, however I do have some that are noticeable and fairly sized in my anterior deltoid/armpit region. They are a couple MM wide and the longest one is a good 3-4 inches long. Around 5 in each arm pit as well as some beginning to develop on my inner bicep slightly. And I have a ghetto booty (unnecessary information) so i'm sure i have some there as well haha.

I do have one question though john, Its not a stretchmark deal, but i develop a type of red almost heat rash looking rash around my nose area. Its not dryness because I put lotion on fairly often. I also use an all natural exfoliate by Earth Science on it as well as some Moisture cream.

Last edited:
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Does this come with a complimentary (full-body) application from you big T?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
He'd scrub the soap over your skin, dry. *shudders at the thought* That stuff is unforgiving enough if your skin isn't wet enough before using. :eek:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Hope I am answering these questions right.

Age?: 16

Current/Previous medical conditions?: None

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?:Too many scars; teen acne irriated me so I picked at acne and it caused scars. My face is not terrible but I need to clear the scars up.

Previously used treatment methods?: Have used java lather before and have logged it on my own time (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/82151-java-lather-soap.html) Currently take, but willing to stop, Mederma (scar treatment) and 2.5% Benzol Peroxide (acne).

Current treatment methods, if any?: Mederma 3-4 times/day. BP 1-2 times/day. Once in a while I will wash my face with java lather.

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? Too long; 1.5 years

Why you think that you'd be a good candidate for this stack? I am a struggling teen with acne which have turned into scars. Since I have used java lather before, I can help determine if the flawless/lather stack is better than just using lather standalone. I'll keep a very detailed log with pictures and give the most accurate reviews I can of these solid products. If I have succues (which is what I expect), hopefully other teens with scars due to the same reasons I have obtained them will see my results and take these products to clear their skin up as well.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if it would help with surgical scars? As some of you might have read in some o my logs I was involved in a bad car accident which took me out of gym for nearly 3 years. My main scar is on right hip and looks awful its really not a cosmetic problem just the fact I see it everyday and it brings back some pretty bad memorys..lol The scar is from a hip surgery and a incertion of a 10inch titanium rod to replace part of my femur bone. I also have scars on both side of one knee from a month of traction. And last but not least had my damn appendix took out which now has become a cosmetic problem sence ive been working out and it looks like I wondered into the wrong part of tiajauna to have it done. Sorry for all the readng just wondering if this could help me.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if it would help with surgical scars? As some of you might have read in some o my logs I was involved in a bad car accident which took me out of gym for nearly 3 years. My main scar is on right hip and looks awful its really not a cosmetic problem just the fact I see it everyday and it brings back some pretty bad memorys..lol The scar is from a hip surgery and a incertion of a 10inch titanium rod to replace part of my femur bone. I also have scars on both side of one knee from a month of traction. And last but not least had my damn appendix took out which now has become a cosmetic problem sence ive been working out and it looks like I wondered into the wrong part of tiajauna to have it done. Sorry for all the readng just wondering if this could help me.

:::shudder::: you poor guy!! Yes it does help surgery scars! TheUnlikelyToad did a log on his surgery scars and he had great results.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
:::shudder::: you poor guy!! Yes it does help surgery scars! TheUnlikelyToad did a log on his surgery scars and he had great results.
Thanks for the concern Crader:thumbsup:. I'll have to check that log out for sure. I'm definatly interested.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you win "Hugger", i'm all yours puddin' pie. ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next up: Java Fusion testers!
Must be willing to provide a detailed log of where your mind wandered during those hours of relaxation ;) Sign me up!
Ah college...........I MISS THOSE DAYS!!! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the applications coming guys! :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

Current/Previous medical conditions: i've been told i need to see a psychiatrist.

Current skin ailment of concern; cause: left and right arms - when they grew, yes, to 11" when i was 16. sad. they've still got stretch marks. course my arms are bigger now - they probably stretched more.

Previously used treatment methods: none. didn't really think about it until i saw this log.

Current treatment methods, if any: again, none.

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? 16 years

Why you think that you'd be a good candidate for this stack? because i'm linking the pic to prove it. and my camera is high res (10mb). and i've been on AM every day since may. i can and will log and put daily pics if needed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Current/Previous medical conditions: i've been told i need to see a psychiatrist.

Current skin ailment of concern; cause: left and right arms - when they grew, yes, to 11" when i was 16. sad. they've still got stretch marks. course my arms are bigger now - they probably stretched more.

Previously used treatment methods: none. didn't really think about it until i saw this log.

Current treatment methods, if any: again, none.

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? 16 years

Why you think that you'd be a good candidate for this stack? because i'm linking the pic to prove it. and my camera is high res (10mb). and i've been on AM every day since may. i can and will log and put daily pics if needed.

Very strong application my friend!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Age?:
Current/Previous medical conditions?:
just kicking-ass syndrome
Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?:
Pink/purple stretchmarks on both anterior delts. I am also interested in trying the combination out on a rash i occasionally develop on my face. It is almost a heat rash...but when lately my exfoliate has been making it worse.
Previously used treatment methods?:
Earth Science Natural Papaya Exfoliate. Moistrizing lotion, Coconut oil, Vitamin E
Current treatment methods, if any?:
Earth Science and Lotion
How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted?
I honestly cant remember when the stretch marks first developed. I will say since i became serious in February that they have become much more prevalent as well as gotten worse width and multitude wise.

here are some photos of mine. sorry for the crap quality. They are worse than whats shown and there are a bit more.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here are some photos of mine. sorry for the crap quality. They are worse than whats shown and there are a bit more.

Thanks for the photos austin! This is what we want to see! If you want in on the opportunity brother, post up that app! :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well I have java lather on my own and i love it as stated before...So can i put my app in just for the flawless to give someone else a shot at the java lather...if thats not too complicated if i am chosen

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I have java lather on my own and i love it as stated before...So can i put my app in just for the flawless to give someone else a shot at the java lather...if thats not too complicated if i am chosen
We may be able to work something out here. I'll discuss with the superiors. :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
We may be able to work something out here. I'll discuss with the superiors. :D
alright sounds good J. Either way post 24 holds my application as well as photos :D. Good luck to the rest of applicants

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So, what you're saying is that you're willing to drop the soap for this log?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ill pass on dropping the soap. Id rather stick to my female friend :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd really like to see some female interest in this as well. Come on ladies, i know some of you may have skin ailments that this combo may be able to help with! :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ill get kaley to throw in an app. We were just talking about this stuff the other day actually.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'd really like to see some female interest in this as well. Come on ladies, i know some of you may have skin ailments that this combo may be able to help with! :)
You need to find a hamburger who has popped out a few goats.

kaleyrae90

kaleyrae90

Awards
Age?: 18

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: Stretch marks on inner thighs and on my hips near the booty. :( I got them after I quit soccer due to injury.

Previously used treatment methods?: Cocoa butter, Palmer's stretch mark cream

Current treatment methods, if any?: None

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? It's been there for about two years

1. I'll keep a detailed log with progress pics
  2. I'm desperate for help :(
  3. Looks like y'all need a female to test :)
I'll post pics either tonight or tomorrow...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age?: 18

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: Stretch marks on inner thighs and on my hips near the booty. :( I got them after I quit soccer due to injury.

Previously used treatment methods?: Cocoa butter, Palmer's stretch mark cream

Current treatment methods, if any?: None

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? It's been there for about two years

1. I'll keep a detailed log with progress pics
  2. I'm desperate for help :(
  3. Looks like y'all need a female to test :)
I'll post pics either tonight or tomorrow...
Thanks for the very solid female entry! :D

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Age?:30

Current/Previous medical conditions?:none

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: scars pictured plus foot scar and appendix scar. My camera battery died so others will be posted later if needed.

Previously used treatment methods?:Maderma and a few other OTC products.

Current treatment methods, if any?:Gave up!

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? Armpit area started after last bulk. Others scars are from 2003

If your product can help with the size scars I have no one could argue its healing ability.As I mentioned a few of the scars are not a cosmetic problem just dont like looking at them. As for the appendix scar and the armpit strechmarks these are cosmetic and I need them cleared up for that nice smooth look.lol Thanks

Attachments

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I updated my entry with a pic, its hard to get good pics because i'm so pale.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
As a bodybuilder, stretchmarks come as the gains do.

Im interested in this offer.
I have tons of armpit, chest, bicep, tricep and GROIN stretchmarks.

Ill post pictures of the upper body ones,
i doubt anyone wants to see the groin ones LOL.

Since my current MusclePharm log is a training log and supplement log,
its not going to affect the outcome of java lather
and ill be willing to create a comprehensive log from Day 1 to Last day

Age?:17 (although i doubt using Java Lather soap as a minor,
and a skin cream will cause me to drop dead with heart arrythmia or brain tumors lol)

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: Stretchmarks, gaining weight.

Previously used treatment methods?:Shea butter, Cocoa butter

Current treatment methods, if any? Just regular lotion to help keep the area supple and not dry.

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? Ever since I lifted weights and gained weight.

As a bodybuilder, I believe its counterproductive to the very aesthetic nature
of the sport to have flawed skin while showing off a physique.
While paint tan covers the stretchmarks up well, its a temporary measure,
and does not help the stretchmark to fade in anyway.
What about the other days that we arent competing?

Let me know! Just be careful, I do warn you guys,

that if the soap has an overwhelming scent of coffee during my morning showers,

I will be forced to take a bite lol.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dang OPkang. makes me embarrassed that i posted mine. hope you get this opportunity.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a bodybuilder, stretchmarks come as the gains do.

Im interested in this offer.
I have tons of armpit, chest, bicep, tricep and GROIN stretchmarks.

Ill post pictures of the upper body ones,
i doubt anyone wants to see the groin ones LOL.

Since my current MusclePharm log is a training log and supplement log,
its not going to affect the outcome of java lather
and ill be willing to create a comprehensive log from Day 1 to Last day

Age?:17 (although i doubt using Java Lather soap as a minor,
and a skin cream will cause me to drop dead with heart arrythmia or brain tumors lol)

Current skin ailment of concern?; cause?: Stretchmarks, gaining weight.

Previously used treatment methods?:Shea butter, Cocoa butter

Current treatment methods, if any? Just regular lotion to help keep the area supple and not dry.

How long this skin ailment has existed/persisted? Ever since I lifted weights and gained weight.

As a bodybuilder, I believe its counterproductive to the very aesthetic nature
of the sport to have flawed skin while showing off a physique.
While paint tan covers the stretchmarks up well, its a temporary measure,
and does not help the stretchmark to fade in anyway.
What about the other days that we arent competing?

Let me know! Just be careful, I do warn you guys,

that if the soap has an overwhelming scent of coffee during my morning showers,

I will be forced to take a bite lol.
Thanks for posting up the pics bud! Ask silentbob, he's taken out bite out of the java lather goodness. :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree that OP has the type of stretchmark issues we're looking to have our products attenuate, however all the pics that have been displayed are very good candidates as well.

Nice applications thusfar everyone. :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I agree that OP has the type of stretchmark issues we're looking to have our products attenuate, however all the pics that have been displayed are very good candidates as well.

Nice applications thusfar everyone. :thumbsup:
New avi sick!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP! If you guys/gals would like to get in on this opportunity, get those apps. in. We'll be deciding in a few days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be interesting to see the results. Give me a shout if you ever do something for varicose veins, my mom would kill for something to help with them.
Got it already...but the key ingredient will not be ready until after the olympics.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OPKang...dear god, man...PM me your address.

Even if I have to add a third tester, I consider your situation a pure "in your face" challenge to Java Lather/Flawless. I challenge your stretch marks to a duel.