CONTROLLED LABS - Needs *BLUE GENE* Loggers / Testers

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Controlled Labs - Blue Gene™
Natural Anabolic Matrix

We are looking for 3 dedicated members to log and test our brand new product Blue Gene. Testers should be over 21+ years of age and live in the continental United States. The log will last 30 days and should be updated daily.​

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing 3 reputable members from this forum to do a detailed log / review.

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. It must include a final summary. Before / after photos, measurements, and stats are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make major changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other major supplement changes or other sponsored products) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.
Conditions:

Testers must be 21 years of age or older, from the United States, and must be willing to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.
REQUIRED information:
Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Current and Long-Term Goals:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.
To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Good Luck !!

Last edited:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity. since I tested on CL's last promo I wont put myself in for this one, but I am certainly interested in seeing how this looks

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhhh snap, I want to get in on this!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is, get on this fast. We'll be picking people soon!

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could... but I'm gonna have to pass. I'm not very experienced on logs and this one looks strict (as it should be for a product of this caliber). Anyway, good luck to all who do decide to enter. ;) :thumbsup:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you could send it to me... and it 10 months I'll log it for you!
Ps. Don't forget my birthday in 10 months
:thumbsup:

seanf76

seanf76

Awards

Sex:m

Height:6'2"

Weight:210

Bodytype: endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
I've been lifting weights serious for about 5 months now, and just got going again after a long recovery from a bad car accident where I herniated l3, l4 and l5 discs and the discs are degenerate. I workout in my basement and usually lift alone due to the fact I work the graveyard shift. I get an average of 5 hours of sleep a day and hope to improve it to 8 when my son starts 1st grade this year. Training is usually between 45-60 min. depending on the body parts worked.

Routine: I am going to be doing a Antagonistic Training System
I am going to increase the number of sets per exercise each week
Week 1 = 2 x 6-10
Week 2 = 3 x 6-10
Week 3 = 4 x 6-10
Week 4 = 5 x 6-10
Week 5 = Repeat

Day 1- Back and Chest Antagonist Workout (alternating between sets 1 back then 1 chest)
Day 2- Biceps and Triceps Antagonist Workout plus Forearms (alternating between sets 1 bi then 1 tri)
Day 3- HIIT CARDIO (15 seconds all out followed by 45 seconds of low intensity cardio repeat 15 times then followed by 15minutes of low intensity cardio)
Day 4- Quadriceps and Hamstring Antagonist Workout (alternating between sets 1 quads then 1 hamstring)
Day 5- Delts and Traps Workout and Core (alternating between sets 1 delt then 1 trap)
Day 6- HITT CARDIO (15 seconds all out followed by 45 seconds of low intensity cardio repeat 15 times then followed by 15minutes of low intensity cardio)
Day 7-

Rest time between sets is 1 min
Also 30 minutes of cardio before and after each weight set hr 130 to 150

HITT CARDIO (15 seconds all out followed by 45 seconds of low intensity cardio repeat 15 times then followed by 15minutes of low intensity cardio)

Universal Animal PAK
LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein
ALR Industries WTF PUMP'd
ALR Industries Venom Lean Dreams
ALR Industries TX Thyroid Hormone Support
ALR Industries Zero Stim
Fish Oil and Flax Seed Oil

Diet:
1800 calories
Meal 1: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 2: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 3: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 4: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 5: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 6: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Total 0g Carbs/ 252 g Protein / 90g Fat Total Calories 1818

1 carb cheat meal per week??.

1 to 2 Gallons of water daily

lose body fat and gain muscle

Eightball Nutritions Herculin CNO3 Sponsored Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109029931

Current / Progress Photos:yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __________9-01-08___, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established

Sex:m

Height:6'2"

Weight:210

Bodytype: endo

I've been lifting weights serious for about 5 months now, and just got going again after a long recovery from a bad car accident where I herniated l3, l4 and l5 discs and the discs are degenerate. I workout in my basement and usually lift alone due to the fact I work the graveyard shift. I get an average of 5 hours of sleep a day and hope to improve it to 8 when my son starts 1st grade this year. Training is usually between 45-60 min. depending on the body parts worked.

Routine: I am going to be doing a Antagonistic Training System
I am going to increase the number of sets per exercise each week
Week 1 = 2 x 6-10
Week 2 = 3 x 6-10
Week 3 = 4 x 6-10
Week 4 = 5 x 6-10
Week 5 = Repeat

Day 1- Back and Chest Antagonist Workout (alternating between sets 1 back then 1 chest)
Day 2- Biceps and Triceps Antagonist Workout plus Forearms (alternating between sets 1 bi then 1 tri)
Day 3- HIIT CARDIO (15 seconds all out followed by 45 seconds of low intensity cardio repeat 15 times then followed by 15minutes of low intensity cardio)
Day 4- Quadriceps and Hamstring Antagonist Workout (alternating between sets 1 quads then 1 hamstring)
Day 5- Delts and Traps Workout and Core (alternating between sets 1 delt then 1 trap)
Day 6- HITT CARDIO (15 seconds all out followed by 45 seconds of low intensity cardio repeat 15 times then followed by 15minutes of low intensity cardio)
Day 7-

Rest time between sets is 1 min
Also 30 minutes of cardio before and after each weight set hr 130 to 150

HITT CARDIO (15 seconds all out followed by 45 seconds of low intensity cardio repeat 15 times then followed by 15minutes of low intensity cardio)

Universal Animal PAK
LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein
ALR Industries WTF PUMP'd
ALR Industries Venom Lean Dreams
ALR Industries TX Thyroid Hormone Support
ALR Industries Zero Stim
Fish Oil and Flax Seed Oil

Diet:
1800 calories
Meal 1: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 2: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 3: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 4: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 5: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Meal 6: 0g Carbs / 42g Protein / 15g Fat Total Calories 303
Total 0g Carbs/ 252 g Protein / 90g Fat Total Calories 1818

1 carb cheat meal per week??.

1 to 2 Gallons of water daily

lose body fat and gain muscle

Eightball Nutritions Herculin CNO3 Sponsored Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109029931

Current / Progress Photos:yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __________9-01-08___, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.
Looks good to me! Good Luck!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Because below 21 hormone levels are already optimal for building muscle, and they want the user to receive the best results possible.;)
Correct. To optimize hormonal levels that are already maxed out @ 18 years old, the results wouldn't be as good as with an older crowd.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
i bet it would work for me..... i stopped growing when i was 17(at 6' 3'') so i think my hormone levels peaked a while ago, i usually have trouble gaining wieght but i have used a couple natural test boosters and they actually helped. I might just have to buy this one and try it for myself.

Good luck too everyone who is picked!!! I can't wait to hear what you think!!!:head:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Correct. To optimize hormonal levels that are already maxed out @ 18 years old, the results wouldn't be as good as with an older crowd.
I wonder if taking this right before your hormone levels drop and before your growth plates close up all the way would get a quick inch and continue the max muscle building up into your mid 20's. Wow, you'd be a beast then. LOL. You'd have to time it right though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if taking this right before your hormone levels drop and before your growth plates close up all the way would get a quick inch and continue the max muscle building up into your mid 20's. Wow, you'd be a beast then. LOL. You'd have to time it right though.
I'm not sure about that, but some of the high school guys I see now adays... damn they don't need any help :eek:

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the Icariin 50%, how much is in this product?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started filling out an application but I wont=( I have an elbow injury and cannot do any upper body! It *&^%$#@! sucks. I can do legs and am not going to use something as fancy as this to just do legs! Good luck to all you testers half the the compounds Id have to research anyways and It'd take time , some of these look real good like the cissus, Plcar , that's the only two I see that are useful for booster testosterone. l-care maybe as well for fat met. The others I simply don't have any knowledge of basically! Possibly a good natural supplement -at least I hope so!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 195

Bodytype: Mesomorph

I have been training for 3 years. Im currently serving in the Marine Corps. I have a strict routine that I follow. Along with Marine Corps physical training, I also run a program that helps Marines improve there upper body strength. I should be chosen for this test due to my strict physical training schedule and if it works very well, the Marines I train will be introduced to it.

Day 1- Back (just to give you an idea of training)
Tbar rows-3x12
Lat pulldowns- "Moose Sets" x 3 Half Body weight x 12 add 30 lbs x 10, add 30 lbs x 8, add 20 lbs x 6. Reverse.
Single arm rows- 3x8
Close grips pulldowns- 3x10
Reverse flys- 3 x10
Shrugs- 4 sets 7 reps of lift and hold.
Deads- 1x10, 1x8, 1x3 increasing weight
15 mins Cadrio (HIIT)
Day2 Chest/Abs/ Cardio ( Not gonna type out everything)
Day 3 Legs/Bi's/Cardio/
Day 4 Shoulders/Tri's/ Abs
Day 5 Long Bike Ride
Day 6 off
Day 7 Start Routine over

Also, every night I do my pull up program with fellow Marines.

Try to do cardio everyday, but at least every other day. Mostly low impact stuff ( bike, elip., air dyne) utilizing HIIT training.

One a day mens multi vitamin
ON flax seed oil -2 ED
Olympian Labs omega 3 fish oil- 3 ED
Generic Vitamin C tablets- 500 mg ED
Glucosamine/ MSM- 3 ED
ON CGT-10
Ultimate Nutrition Whey protien
Supplement Direct BCAA- Alot
Supplement Direct Cissus Q. 750 mg ED
Roughly 150g protien
100g carbs
20g fats
Approx. 3/4 gallon a day.

Current- Drop body fat by 7%
Long Term- Get to 215 at 10% BF. Get deadlifts to 500

Only use 800 mg of Motrin when my back/legs hurt.

Just as above. No real deviations, with the occasional test booster.

N/a

Dont have any as of yet

If would be more than happy too!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree
to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __ASAP___________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 195

Bodytype: Athletic

I have been training for 3 years. Im currently serving in the Marine Corps. I have a strict routine that I follow. Along with Marine Corps physical training, I also run a program that helps Marines improve there upper body strength. I should be chosen for this test due to my strict physical training schedule and if it works very well, the Marines I train will be introduced to it.

Day 1- Back (just to give you an idea of training)
Tbar rows-3x12
Lat pulldowns- "Moose Sets" x 3 Half Body weight x 12 add 30 lbs x 10, add 30 lbs x 8, add 20 lbs x 6. Reverse.
Single arm rows- 3x8
Close grips pulldowns- 3x10
Reverse flys- 3 x10
Shrugs- 4 sets 7 reps of lift and hold.
Deads- 1x10, 1x8, 1x3 increasing weight
15 mins Cadrio (HIIT)
Day2 Chest/Abs/ Cardio ( Not gonna type out everything)
Day 3 Legs/Bi's/Cardio/
Day 4 Shoulders/Tri's/ Abs
Day 5 Long Bike Ride
Day 6 off
Day 7 Start Routine over

Also, every night I do my pull up program with fellow Marines.

Try to do cardio everyday, but at least every other day. Mostly low impact stuff ( bike, elip., air dyne) utilizing HIIT training.

One a day mens multi vitamin
ON flax seed oil -2 ED
Olympian Labs omega 3 fish oil- 3 ED
Generic Vitamin C tablets- 500 mg ED
Glucosamine/ MSM- 3 ED
ON CGT-10
Ultimate Nutrition Whey protien
Supplement Direct BCAA- Alot
Supplement Direct Cissus Q. 750 mg ED

Approx. 3/4 gallon a day.

Current- Drop body fat by 7%
Long Term- Get to 215 at 10% BF. Get deadlifts to 500

Only use 800 mg of Motrin when my back/legs hurt.

Just as above. No real deviations, with the occasional test booster.

N/a

Dont have any as of yet

I would be more than happy too!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree
to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __ASAP___________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product
Nice Bro!!! I hope you get this for serving our country. If we could get the whole military to take CL supps we'd be like "who needs nukes?" LOL. Once again man, thanks for serving the best country on Earth. :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could... but I'm gonna have to pass. I'm not very experienced on logs and this one looks strict (as it should be for a product of this caliber). Anyway, good luck to all who do decide to enter. ;) :thumbsup:
everyone starts somewhere. all you do is post stats, pictures, and then your workout if you please as well as your notes of effects day by day. give it a shot dude.

Good luck to all applicants look interesting!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 170 lbs

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been training for 7 years. I've gained extensive knowledge in the field of weightlifting and supplementation. I always keep a strict diet and lifting regimine. I'm well known on the AM forum and keep great logs with all the necessary detail.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I workout 5 days a week. Mon/Wed/Fri are my lifting days along with 30 mins of cardio after each weight training session, and Tues/Thurs are my 1hr long cardio days. I have four different lifting workouts that are rotated out each week. I have high-rep workouts and low-rep workouts for each muscle group which I feel allows for ample growth in LBM and strength.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 30mins after each lifting session. I usually do 15% @ 3.2mph on the treadmill, or the stairmill at level 10. On my cardio days I do one hour of incline walking/stairmill/bike rotated for 20mins each.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Scivation Whey, Optimum Nutrition Casein, Nutraplanet L-Leucine, Nutraplanet CLA, OneSource Energy Multivitamin, LG Sciences Cold Fusion, LG Formadrol and LG pSARM.

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 slice of fat-free cheddar cheese, two slices of Ezekiel bread w/natty peanut butter, 1/2 cup of fat-free plain yogurt, handfull of blueberries, 1/2 cup of Ezekiel granola, 8oz of skim milk, 2 cups of coffee

Meal 2: 1 scoop of whey

Meal 3: 2 whole wheat pita pockets stuffed with one can of tuna each along with some spinach

Meal 4: 1 scoop of whey

Meal 5: One 8oz chicken breast with one slice of fat-free swiss cheese, one large spinach salad

Meal 6: 1 scoop of casein, 2tbsp natty peanut butter

Current Daily water intake: 1 1/2 gallons

Current and Long-Term Goals: Increase LBM, decrease bodyfat, increase cardiovascular endurance, increase strength in powerlifts

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've done pretty much the whole spectrum. Proteins, pre and post workout drinks, PHs, vitamins, natty test boosters, AIs, SERMS, etc.

Current LG Sciences Cold Fusion/pSARM/Formadrol log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100536-irish-cannon-gets.html

Palo Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80253-irish-cannon-s.html

Continued Cutting logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/83331-irish-cannon-s.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89633-irish-cannon-s.html

Current / Progress Photos: This picture was taken last week...(make sure to compare it with my Leviathan Reloaded log pictures!!)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ________August 13th_____, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

Timmo

Timmo

Awards

Sex:Male

Height:5'11"

Weight:183

Bodytype:Endo-Mesomorph

Training experience - Ive been training for 2.5 years, but training for mass and size for the past year. I train 5 days per week and haven't missed a
workout in well over a year, other than a couple of planned weeks off. I take my training very seriously, and have alot of time to devote to it being
that I am a student in college with a small courseload. Bodybuilding is my hobby as well as my favorite thing to do, and I spend alot of time reading
and researching bodybuilding, physiology and biology.

I follow a 5 on 2 off training split that goes as follows:

Monday - Chest,Calves
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Quads,Hams
Thursday - Delts, Traps,Calves
Friday - Bi's and Tri's
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off

I train abs atleast twice a week, and usually on my off days.

I do cardio 3-5 times per week depending on how much I feel I need at the time. I always do cardio post workout, and usually do 30 minutes of
incline walking or 30 minutes on the step mill. I always keep my cardio to a moderate pace to preserve mass.

Controlled labs white flood
Controlled labs green magnitude
Nutraplanet bulk kwik carb
Scivation xtend
NOW Adam multivitamin
Cytosport Complete whey

I also supplement extra vitamin C (1000mg), and vitamin E (800iu) per day, and I take jameison glucosamine as well

My typical daily diet is as follows:

4 whole eggs
1 cup of oats

6oz steak
1cup of fruit yogurt

8oz of chicken breast
1/3cup cashews

8oz of fish
1 sweet potatoe or 2 cups of green veg (depending on how I feel)

Train (pre, during and post supps taken)

8oz ground beef
2 slices ezekiel bread

1/2 to 1 cup cottage cheese
1tbsp of natural peanut butter

This works out to be approximately 3500 calories, 360g of protein, 250g of carbs, 115g of fat.
I keep my carbs moderate and my healthy fats a little higher to compensate, I find I can stay
leaner this way as I am fairly carb sensitive.

Minum 1 gallon, on average 1.5-2 gallons per day

Current goals are to lean up a bit and add 5lbs of quality mass. My long term goals are to make it over 200lbs at less than 10% bodyfat

None

I have tried many different supplements over the years from several manufacturers. I have used several differnt creatines and pre and post workout supplements.
I have consistantly taken protein powders and BCAA's for 2 years as well. I have limited expierience with test boosters, I have to date
only tried tribulus and ZMA with mixed results. I have used a few controlled labs products and loved them all, I have used white flood/green bulge stack
a few times, and I am currently using the white flood/green mag stack. I have good supplement knowledge and a good understanding of how supplements work
in the body.

I havent done any other logs but I am eager to start my first.

I don't have a current photo, but I will take one.

Yes absolutely.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Aug 18th _____________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Finally, a product to test with NO N.O. !!! Thank hey-zues

Sex:male

Height:5'11"

Weight:202

Bodytype:ecto? (gain fat and muscle easily)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Wrestled in high school, graduated, gained 50 lbs... lost 30 gained 30 lost 35 gained 40 repeat until this year I have finally leveld off. I was up to 258, 32% bf, and now I am 202 at about 15%.
Train am cardio 3-4 times per week, lift with weights 3 times per week. I switch up my split every two months.

I use moderate weight for about 6-8 reps after a warmup, and really focus on form. For example I can do 245-275 for 4-6 reps on flat bench. I can flat press 100 lb dumbells 8 times. I mix in some body weight excercises as well such as push ups pull ups and dips.

I switch between a 20 minute hiit routine and 40-60 minutes at about 140 bpm. I do this at least 3 if not 4 or 5 times a week

Gaspari intra-pro
Gaspari Thermogenic thyrotabs
venom hyperdrive 3.0
usp labs Anabolic pump
Fish oil
Multi
Sometimes I use gaspari size-on during weight workouts.
I would switch around my supplement routine to fit in Blue Gene

I start the day with Steel cut oats and whey. few hours later I have a grilled chicken salad, or a turkey wrap. Few hours later a protein bar, few hours later grilled chicken and If im lifting pasta or brown rice. before bed i have a cottage cheese, natty pb and whey shake

Current Daily water intake:closer to 2 gallons than 1

Current and Long-Term Goals:currently finishing up a cut, going to maintain for a few weeks, then put on 12-15 lbm. Long term, I want to get down to 8-9% bf by next april/may

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: zero.

I have used many supps, lots of fat burners, my first supp was "hot stuff" hahahahaa lol. I have learned alot over the years, and try to stick to the basics with a few extras to enhance workouts.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): www.myspace.com/mioducki
Gaspari Transformation of the month "top testimonial" for july.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):ab-so-lutely

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____asap_________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
you know i would be in for this but im only 18. it says testers SHOULD be 21+. should i even enter?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Height: 5"10-11

Weight: 213lbs

Bodytype: Mesoendo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have 10 years of bodybuilding experience, and 8-9 years of supplementation experience. I have a rational and reasonable expectation of the kind of results supplements may produce. I know my body and its relation to performance very well and take into consideration the mediating variables of daily life that may effect my workouts, and can filter them apart from being a reflection of a productʼs effects (that day). Iʼm a Kinesiology major and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, therefore, I am well versed in body physiology and will be able to note physical, neural changes intricately and accurately.

I have recently transitioned from a hypertrophic protocol, to a strength protocol. My neural adaptions will have taken place before the release of this product, so enhanced gains will be more readily attributable to the product, rather then a neuromuscular response to a new regiment.

No cardio at the moment.

White Flood, Controlled Labs.
Anabolic Pump, USPLabs, basically a staple for me.

25-30 g fat
100-150 g Carbs
150-200 protein

1 gallon/per day

Current goals are to up my strength base. My long term goal is always, ultimately to maximize hypertrophy while maintaining 12-17% bf. The point of augmenting my strength base is so that I may return to a more volume emphasized protocol, using heavier weights, therefore, optimizing hypertrophy.

Drive, RPM, Stoked (multiple times) - Applied Nutriceuticals
Anabolic Pump, Recreate (multiple times) - USPLabs
Pslin (multiple) - Pure Supplements
DCP (multiple) - AN
Leviathan Reloaded (multiple) - Palto Alto Labs
Junglewarefare (1 cycle)
3-AD (1 cycle), aPCT, MassFx, Hyperdol X2, Retain 2 - Anabolic Xtreme
X-Factor (multiple) - Molecular Nutrition
Hot Rox - Biotest
Redline (multiple) - VPX
Xenadrine (multiple) - Cytodyne Technology
Zantrax
Halodrol Liquigels (1 cycle) - Gaspari
Hydroxycut Hardcore - MT
Bulk Leucine - NP
Creatine - Higher Power
Krealkalyn - Sci Fit
Whey Protein - Designer, EAS
Lean Xtreme (multiple)- Designer
White Flood - Controlled Labs

White Flood
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98602-volcom-s-southern-7.html

3-AD/MassFx/X-Factor/Lean Xtreme
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94569-volcom-s-secret-4.html

Recreate, DCP, Anabolic Pump, Pslin
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91248-volcom-s-fat.html

Drive, RPM, Anabolic Pump/Pslin Recomp
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87241-gaining-strength-while.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jve0byXfSo&eurl=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98602-volcom-s-southern-7.html

Strength improvement videos, more so, then shirtless photos, but it's not definitive. Unless I crank down on my diet to suit a specific goal, and super ramp my cardio, I don't foresee any exceptionally perceivable physiological changes in 30 days. If this were a weight loss supplement, it'd be a different story (because muscle hypertrophy [to a noticeable extent] is exponentially slower then fat loss) However, measurements might be valid, as with noted performance gains.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Upon Receipt, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
lol name is volcom and is wearing a volcom waist belt?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5"10-11

Weight: 213lbs

Bodytype: Mesoendo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have 10 years of bodybuilding experience, and 8-9 years of supplementation experience. I have a rational and reasonable expectation of the kind of results supplements may produce. I know my body and its relation to performance very well and take into consideration the mediating variables of daily life that may effect my workouts, and can filter them apart from being a reflection of a productʼs effects (that day). Iʼm a Kinesiology major and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, therefore, I am well versed in body physiology and will be able to note physical, neural changes intricately and accurately.

I have recently transitioned from a hypertrophic protocol, to a strength protocol. My neural adaptions will have taken place before the release of this product, so enhanced gains will be more readily attributable to the product, rather then a neuromuscular response to a new regiment.

No cardio at the moment.

White Flood, Controlled Labs.
Anabolic Pump, USPLabs, basically a staple for me.

25-30 g fat
100-150 g Carbs
150-200 protein

1 gallon/per day

Current goals are to up my strength base. My long term goal is always, ultimately to maximize hypertrophy while maintaining 12-17% bf. The point of augmenting my strength base is so that I may return to a more volume emphasized protocol, using heavier weights, therefore, optimizing hypertrophy.

Drive, RPM, Stoked (multiple times) - Applied Nutriceuticals
Anabolic Pump, Recreate (multiple times) - USPLabs
Pslin (multiple) - Pure Supplements
DCP (multiple) - AN
Leviathan Reloaded (multiple) - Palto Alto Labs
Junglewarefare (1 cycle)
3-AD (1 cycle), aPCT, MassFx, Hyperdol X2, Retain 2 - Anabolic Xtreme
X-Factor (multiple) - Molecular Nutrition
Hot Rox - Biotest
Redline (multiple) - VPX
Xenadrine (multiple) - Cytodyne Technology
Zantrax
Halodrol Liquigels (1 cycle) - Gaspari
Hydroxycut Hardcore - MT
Bulk Leucine - NP
Creatine - Higher Power
Krealkalyn - Sci Fit
Whey Protein - Designer, EAS
Lean Xtreme (multiple)- Designer
White Flood - Controlled Labs

White Flood
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98602-volcom-s-southern-7.html

3-AD/MassFx/X-Factor/Lean Xtreme
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94569-volcom-s-secret-4.html

Recreate, DCP, Anabolic Pump, Pslin
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91248-volcom-s-fat.html

Drive, RPM, Anabolic Pump/Pslin Recomp
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87241-gaining-strength-while.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jve0byXfSo&eurl=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98602-volcom-s-southern-7.html

Strength improvement videos, more so, then shirtless photos, but it's not definitive. Unless I crank down on my diet to suit a specific goal, and super ramp my cardio, I don't foresee any exceptionally perceivable physiological changes in 30 days. If this were a weight loss supplement, it'd be a different story (because muscle hypertrophy [to a noticeable extent] is exponentially slower then fat loss) However, measurements might be valid, as with noted performance gains.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Upon Receipt, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.
I nominate Volcom. I follow his logs and constantly Pick up advice from him as well as Vikinginc and some others. These guys know what they are talking about and know how to get somewhere. My vote goes to him. Very clean and detailed logs.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol name is volcom and is wearing a volcom waist belt?
Does it look like a Volcom belt? I think its High Power or High Impact or something, I don't think they even make it anymore. Either way, it came unstrapped in mid-Dead the other day, so I think it's time for a leather, but damn, they're not cheap!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I nominate Volcom. I follow his logs and constantly Pick up advice from him as well as Vikinginc and some others. These guys know what they are talking about and know how to get somewhere. My vote goes to him. Very clean and detailed logs.
I appreciate the kind words Texas, I vote for Vikinginc, too :thumbsup:

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Aw man... love CL stuff! Would def throw up an app if I weren't doing a log now :p Maybe I'll buy some in the future to try though! :D Testers, treat CL well! They're good people!

And how come there isn't a testers thread yet at bb.com? :p just kidding. AM always gets the good promos first :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the ETA for testers are no different then it would be for the general public, then I really don't mind just buying the product and logging it on my own accord. It would just be one more person logging this product "for the cause." I like CL and the reps have been abnormally cool, so I'd gladly concede my application and run it solo anyway.

I like AM, I enjoy new & exciting supplements, and I'm okay with sharing my experience of this product on my pocket. Again, if the ETA is universal, then I have no problems purchasing it and running a log with my own purchase. I think its cool to have "sponsored" on the log titles, but apart from that, I'm okay with simply supporting the cause, honestly. This would be true for any of my favorite companies here.

Renegade has been extraordinarily supportive in mine and Norwegian's Controlled Labs supplement logs :thumbsup:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
with the big competition outta the way i wish i could get an answer back lol

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established

Sex: male

Height: 5' 11''

Weight: 163 lbs.

Bodytype: ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I started working out when I was 16 on a total gym. I continued to workout through the remainder of high school. I have been working out since I was 18 but only in the past 6 months have I gotten extremely serious about my training and nutrition. I decided that I wanted to see how much I could change my body if I put every ounce of effort I have into it. I would have no problem taking the supplement on time and recording my results. I am religious when it comes to supplement and meal timing (sometimes too much). I have been a NASM ceritified personal trainer since November of 2006.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am currently doing the first phase of the German Volume Training routine that I found on AM.

Day 1: Chest and Back
Exercise Sets Reps Tempo Rest Interval
A-1 Decline Dumbbell Presses,
Semi-Supinated Grip
(palms facing each other) 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
A-2 Chin-Ups (palms facing you) 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
B-1 Incline Dumbbell Flyes 3 10-12 3-0-2 60 seconds
B-2 One-Arm Dumbbell Rows 3 10-12 3-0-2 60 seconds

Day 2: Legs and Abs
A-1 Back Squats 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
A-2 Lying Leg Curls 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
B-1 Low-Cable Pull-Ins* 3 15-20 2-0-2 60 seconds
B-2 Seated Calf Raises 3 15-20 2-0-2 60 seconds

Day 3: Off
Day 4: Arms and Shoulders
A-1 Parallel Bar Dips 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
A-2 Incline Hammer Curls 10 10 4-0-2 90 seconds
B-1 Bent-Over Dumbbell
Lateral Raises* 3 10-12 2-0-X 60 seconds
B-2 Seated Dumbbell
Lateral Raises 3 10-12 2-0-X 60 seconds

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I am currently not doing any cardio except a 5 minute warm up before lifting.

-Optimun Nutrition 100% Natural Whey Chocolate
-Millenium Sport Technologies MVP365 and ZMK
-Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
-Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
-Olympian Labs Fish Oil
-Optimum Nutrition Nitric Boost
-True Protein Bulk BCAA's and Leucine
-True Protein Waxy Maize

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):I am currently bulking. I am gaining weight slowly but surely. I try to consume the majority of my carbs after my workouts and in the morning on non-training days. Every meal I focus on a good amount of carbs,solid protein,and a good amount of healthy fat.
225g-275g Protein -About 30%
350g-400g Carbohydrates -About 50%
125g-150g Fat -About 20%
I shoot for well over 4,000 calories a day.

Current Daily water intake:1-1.5 Gallons

Current and Long-Term Goals: My current goal is to gain as much healthy weight as I possibly can. I would like to be over 200 lbs. I then plan on taking as long as I need to cut. My long term goal is to do a show in the next 1-2 years. Depending on how long it takes me to prepare.

Vyotech 17HD - 1 Bottle several years ago
MHP Trac - 2 Bottles about 4 months ago
Fizogen Blast Cycle - 1 Tub several years ago
Controlled Lab Purple Wraath - Currently using first tub
Cytosport Muscle Milk - Several Tubs about a year ago
Cytosport Cytogainer - Several Tubs over a year ago
GNC 100% Whey - Several Tubs 2 years ago
MHP Probolic-SR -1 Tub a year and a half ago

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): I have never done a log. I would love to do one though too see the day by day progress.

Current / Progress Photos: Avatar (taken about 2 weeks ago)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of upon receipt, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Strong entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All applications should be in by Saturday, August 16th, 2008 by midnight!

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If the ETA for testers are no different then it would be for the general public, then I really don't mind just buying the product and logging it on my own accord. It would just be one more person logging this product "for the cause." I like CL and the reps have been abnormally cool, so I'd gladly concede my application and run it solo anyway.

I like AM, I enjoy new & exciting supplements, and I'm okay with sharing my experience of this product on my pocket. Again, if the ETA is universal, then I have no problems purchasing it and running a log with my own purchase. I think its cool to have "sponsored" on the log titles, but apart from that, I'm okay with simply supporting the cause, honestly. This would be true for any of my favorite companies here.

Renegade has been extraordinarily supportive in mine and Norwegian's Controlled Labs supplement logs :thumbsup:

What a guy!!!!!! :bb3: :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 170 lbs

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I've been training for 7 years. I've gained extensive knowledge in the field of weightlifting and supplementation. I always keep a strict diet and lifting regimine. I'm well known on the AM forum and keep great logs with all the necessary detail.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): I workout 5 days a week. Mon/Wed/Fri are my lifting days along with 30 mins of cardio after each weight training session, and Tues/Thurs are my 1hr long cardio days. I have four different lifting workouts that are rotated out each week. I have high-rep workouts and low-rep workouts for each muscle group which I feel allows for ample growth in LBM and strength.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 30mins after each lifting session. I usually do 15% @ 3.2mph on the treadmill, or the stairmill at level 10. On my cardio days I do one hour of incline walking/stairmill/bike rotated for 20mins each.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Scivation Whey, Optimum Nutrition Casein, Nutraplanet L-Leucine, Nutraplanet CLA, OneSource Energy Multivitamin, LG Sciences Cold Fusion, LG Formadrol and LG pSARM.

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 slice of fat-free cheddar cheese, two slices of Ezekiel bread w/natty peanut butter, 1/2 cup of fat-free plain yogurt, handfull of blueberries, 1/2 cup of Ezekiel granola, 8oz of skim milk, 2 cups of coffee

Meal 2: 1 scoop of whey

Meal 3: 2 whole wheat pita pockets stuffed with one can of tuna each along with some spinach

Meal 4: 1 scoop of whey

Meal 5: One 8oz chicken breast with one slice of fat-free swiss cheese, one large spinach salad

Meal 6: 1 scoop of casein, 2tbsp natty peanut butter

Current Daily water intake: 1 1/2 gallons

Current and Long-Term Goals: Increase LBM, decrease bodyfat, increase cardiovascular endurance, increase strength in powerlifts

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've done pretty much the whole spectrum. Proteins, pre and post workout drinks, PHs, vitamins, natty test boosters, AIs, SERMS, etc.

Current LG Sciences Cold Fusion/pSARM/Formadrol log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100536-irish-cannon-gets.html

Palo Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80253-irish-cannon-s.html

Continued Cutting logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/83331-irish-cannon-s.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89633-irish-cannon-s.html

Current / Progress Photos: This picture was taken last week...(make sure to compare it with my Leviathan Reloaded log pictures!!)

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ________August 13th_____, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 30 days including a final review of the product.
Man, ,hell of a job on the cut. What a difference from our LR logs from last year. Well done:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Man, ,hell of a job on the cut. What a difference from our LR logs from last year. Well done:thumbsup:
Indeed, very detailed logging and great physique as well :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote goes to IC, we both ran leviReloaded logs last year, and he was solid throughout. Would do a nice job on this IMO

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to IC, we both ran leviReloaded logs last year, and he was solid throughout. Would do a nice job on this IMO
... will definitely be considering him! Thank you for the nomination...!