REPS NEEDED: Molecular Nutrition!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
X-FACTOR REPS NEEDED: Be in the team!

WE NEED NEW REPS!!!!​

Guys and girls: I am (Molecular Nutrition) looking for two reps to help us out on the boards to answer questions and help us out. The demand for X Factor is not stopping to increase, and it's getting tougher to do everything, so we request your help!

In order to be able to select quality people, I would need some information about you. I would like to beableto select some members who have good knowledge about arachidonic acid in general, and nutrition as well as training of course.

If you have done logs in the past, please indicate them, as it is a good way to gauge your commitment to certain projects.

You must be registered in the Body of Science forum in order to apply. Please list your username.

You must login at least 4 times a week, and read your e-mails as frequently.

You must be 18 years old to be in.

If you are interested, please post in your "resume" in this thread, and if chosen, we will start the procedure to hire you as a new member of the MN crew!

Compensation includes many benefits:

1) I will be your boss

2) You get to be Bill's boy

3) You receive compensation in products, and on top of that, you receive all the new products that come out. And beleive me, I smell something :)

4) And others you won't know until you're in :)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Oh, this would be very nice. I've had some nice success with X-Factor in the past.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck to all those that apply, it is a hell of an opportunity

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn. It would be great to be bills boy :) Get his book for free each year too?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn. pity i'm already taken, this would be great

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Is X-Factor the only product you guys have out?

clownbaby1

Awards
Wait. Just wait. There might be an announcement really soon. Like.. This week!!
:eek: I know x factor is a solid supplement and cannot wait to try the new product out. Too bad i've only been on the boards for a little while. :(. Good luck everyone!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
actually im on my way to the gym right now. great opportunity here. ill post up my resume when i get back.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PICK ME!!!

:p Great company good luck to whoever gets this job

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Drumma's resumé

Name: Nicholas Hartman
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 180 lbs
BF%: approx 12%

Bit O’ History
I have been lifting(free weights, machines, and body weight) and into nutrition for some over 3 years now and have been really paying attention to my personal fitness for the last 4-5 months. My knowledge extends to each side of the scale from cutting to bulking to dieting to training. I'm always open to lend a helping hand as well as new information to be learned by myself or shown to others. I'm not a guy to just jump to a conclusion, but someone who wants to understand every aspect and usually try for themselves before coming to my final decision. I take opinions for what they are worth, but always find my own unbiased opinion.
In my lifting experiences I have done both cutting(ex:lost 15 LBS and 7Bf% since March while gaining muscle) and months of bulking as well as recomping. I am now about to begin a "recomp" in order to get my abdominal as well as oblique regions to where I want them. I know what exercises target what specific isolated muscle as well as general compound excercises focused to hit multiple areas. I know what Rep range is proper to attain certain results as well as how many sets to do per excercise. I also have been reading up on nutrition on my own time as well. I have come up with diets that have been very successful to myself as well as friends for loosing weight mainly, but also some for gaining weight. In these experiences I have come to learn a lot about different ways to train, eat, rest, sleep and have learned how to do each correctly (usually by trial and error).

Schedule
School starts up for me again in 2 weeks but should not pose a problem as I am taking morning classes only on Mondays and Wednesdays along with a couple online classes.
I go to the gym every day either at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m. and spend around an hour to an hour and a half in there doing what is needed and staying focused. I am currently on a clean bulk/recomp and run a routine such as follows:
Day 1: Chest, back, abs
Day 2: Shoulders, traps, calves, HIIT cardio
Day 3: Biceps, triceps, HIIT cardio
Day 4: Legs, abs
Day 5: OFF. HIIT cardio
My diet is strict and is similar to:
Calories: 2500 @ 50/45/5 carb/protein/fat ( I have such high carbs because my body usually reacts good to these. Also I am beginning Neovar Recomped as well to help carb re-portioning)
Water intake: 1-2 gallons as well as fruit juices
*Off day
-Calories: 3000 @ 45/40/15 carb/protein/fat
-Water intake: 1 gallon

Carbs: Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Wheat Bread, Whole Grain Pasta, Granola
Protein: Whey, Lean Beef, Steak, Fish, Chicken
Fat: Nuts, Natty PB, Milk

Supplementation
I'm trying to become as knowledgeable about bodybuilding as I can so I have experimented with a good amount of supplements ranging from Pre-workout stimulants to post-workout recovery to sleep aids to diuretics.

Pre-WO/Stimulants
Superpump 250
RPM
Hyper pump
No3 Overload
No Shotgun

Fat Burners
REDuction
Red Line
Lipo-6
Meltdown

Post-Workout
Golden Finish

Sleep Aid
Nocturnabol
5HTP
Gaba
L-Dopa

Endurance
Glycer Grow
Purple Wrath

Natural Test Boosters
Drive
Blue UP

Creatine
Size ON
Neovar
Neovar Recomped
Green Mag

*I have used a couple pills of Xfactor as well from a friend, but not enough to make an impact towards and notice.

The list goes on. I am always open to trying new products and am known to give unbiased feedback.

:head:Arachidonic-Acid Knowledge:head:
AA (Arachidonic-Acid) contributes largely to inflammation of the muscles which plays a significant role in muscle protein synthesis. Because AA does increase inflammation, recovery is increased in muscles as that’s what inflammation assists in. AA also helps to suppress an enzyme in the liver, (SCD1), which is highly implicated in the development of metabolic disorders such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. The suppression of SCD1 isn’t necessarily going to help lose weight but will help to resist fat gains. AA is a key in red meat and has proven to be a valid supplement to the bodybuilding world.

Training Knowledge
Although I do like to set my own Work Out routines I have experimented with several widely used ones as well including (but not limited to): The Billstar 5x5, Madcow 5x5, German Volume Training, HIIT, 20 rep squat and multiple online schemes.

As stated I like to set up my own WO routines and follow those. Me and my best friend TexasLifter89 get together and place them together oh so delicately. Some of the ones that we’ve constructed have been more intense than any of the commonly known ones. This being a fact I could gladly help to set up routines for lifters from a beginner level to a more advanced stage. And yes, I would probably ask for Tex’s help on the more advanced ones. :D

Past logs
In these last few months I have done a couple logs and feel confident to say that I am dependable, detailed, and accurate. Here are a couple of my previous logs:
CL cut log
AN log

Online Activities
I'm ashamed to say that I was not a member of the BodyOfScience forum before I saw this great opportunity, but can guarantee that if chosen, I will be as active on there as I am on here. Also you can see that I am on here more than 4 times a week.... I'm on here daily and do check my emails daily as well. I am playing my role in becoming an avid member on here as well as multiple other forums.
I am a member of several online forums including AnabolicMinds.com, ControlledLabsForum.com, AnabolicMatrix.com, BodyBuilding.com, and BodyOfScience.com. I feel like I’m missing a couple, but thats the basics.
**My username is consistent for each of the forums as: Drummaboyzl

Why I feel I should be considered
This would be my first rep position and would be more than happy for it to be with Molecular Nutrition; to be a part of the near future expansion of a company and a product. I have been reading all that I can and learning as much as possible. I have great peers and influences in my life to assist me when I struggle. I would love to have this opportunity because I am trying to give back as much to the sport as it has given to me. I feel that I have accumulated a good knowledge in regards to all different fields. The main field I lack knowledge in is Synthetic Hormones, but at my age I don't feel I need to know more than the basics about them. However if the opportunity arose for me to be trained and educated on them I would not pass it up. I feel I would excel with a rep position and it would give me the opportunity to expand my knowledge of the industry even further.

Thank you for the opportunity given and I hope I am considered.
-Dboyzl

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Name: Nicholas Hartman
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 180 lbs
BF%: approx 12%

Bit O’ History
I have been lifting(free weights, machines, and body weight) and into nutrition for some over 3 years now and have been really paying attention to my personal fitness for the last 4-5 months. My knowledge extends to each side of the scale from cutting to bulking to dieting to training. I'm always open to lend a helping hand as well as new information to be learned by myself or shown to others. I'm not a guy to just jump to a conclusion, but someone who wants to understand every aspect and usually try for themselves before coming to my final decision. I take opinions for what they are worth, but always find my own unbiased opinion.
In my lifting experiences I have done both cutting(ex:lost 15 LBS and 7Bf% since March while gaining muscle) and months of bulking as well as recomping. I am now about to begin a "recomp" in order to get my abdominal as well as oblique regions to where I want them. I know what exercises target what specific isolated muscle as well as general compound excercises focused to hit multiple areas. I know what Rep range is proper to attain certain results as well as how many sets to do per excercise. I also have been reading up on nutrition on my own time as well. I have come up with diets that have been very successful to myself as well as friends for loosing weight mainly, but also some for gaining weight. In these experiences I have come to learn a lot about different ways to train, eat, rest, sleep and have learned how to do each correctly (usually by trial and error).

Schedule
School starts up for me again in 2 weeks but should not pose a problem as I am taking morning classes only on Mondays and Wednesdays along with a couple online classes.
I go to the gym every day either at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m. and spend around an hour to an hour and a half in there doing what is needed and staying focused. I am currently on a clean bulk/recomp and run a routine such as follows:
Day 1: Chest, back, abs
Day 2: Shoulders, traps, calves, HIIT cardio
Day 3: Biceps, triceps, HIIT cardio
Day 4: Legs, abs
Day 5: OFF. HIIT cardio
My diet is strict and is similar to:
Calories: 2500 @ 50/45/5 carb/protein/fat ( I have such high carbs because my body usually reacts good to these. Also I am beginning Neovar Recomped as well to help carb re-portioning)
Water intake: 1-2 gallons as well as fruit juices
*Off day
-Calories: 3000 @ 45/40/15 carb/protein/fat
-Water intake: 1 gallon

Carbs: Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Wheat Bread, Whole Grain Pasta, Granola
Protein: Whey, Lean Beef, Steak, Fish, Chicken
Fat: Nuts, Natty PB, Milk

Supplementation
I'm trying to become as knowledgeable about bodybuilding as I can so I have experimented with a good amount of supplements ranging from Pre-workout stimulants to post-workout recovery to sleep aids to diuretics.

Pre-WO/Stimulants
Superpump 250
RPM
Hyper pump
No3 Overload
No Shotgun

Fat Burners
REDuction
Red Line
Lipo-6
Meltdown

Post-Workout
Golden Finish

Sleep Aid
Nocturnabol
5HTP
Gaba
L-Dopa

Endurance
Glycer Grow
Purple Wrath

Natural Test Boosters
Drive
Blue UP

Creatine
Size ON
Neovar
Neovar Recomped
Green Mag

*I have used a couple pills of Xfactor as well from a friend, but not enough to make an impact towards and notice.

The list goes on. I am always open to trying new products and am known to give unbiased feedback.

:head:Arachidonic-Acid Knowledge:head:
AA (Arachidonic-Acid) contributes largely to inflammation of the muscles which plays a significant role in muscle protein synthesis. Because AA does increase inflammation, recovery is increased in muscles as that’s what inflammation assists in. AA also helps to suppress an enzyme in the liver, (SCD1), which is highly implicated in the development of metabolic disorders such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. The suppression of SCD1 isn’t necessarily going to help lose weight but will help to resist fat gains. AA is a key in red meat and has proven to be a valid supplement to the bodybuilding world.

Training Knowledge
Although I do like to set my own Work Out routines I have experimented with several widely used ones as well including (but not limited to): The Billstar 5x5, Madcow 5x5, German Volume Training, HIIT, 20 rep squat and multiple online schemes.

As stated I like to set up my own WO routines and follow those. Me and my best friend TexasLifter89 get together and place them together oh so delicately. Some of the ones that we’ve constructed have been more intense than any of the commonly known ones. This being a fact I could gladly help to set up routines for lifters from a beginner level to a more advanced stage. And yes, I would probably ask for Tex’s help on the more advanced ones. :D

Past logs
In these last few months I have done a couple logs and feel confident to say that I am dependable, detailed, and accurate. Here are a couple of my previous logs:
CL cut log
AN log

Online Activities
I'm ashamed to say that I was not a member of the BodyOfScience forum before I saw this great opportunity, but can guarantee that if chosen, I will be as active on there as I am on here. Also you can see that I am on here more than 4 times a week.... I'm on here daily and do check my emails daily as well. I am playing my role in becoming an avid member on here as well as multiple other forums.
I am a member of several online forums including AnabolicMinds.com, ControlledLabsForum.com, AnabolicMatrix.com, BodyBuilding.com, and BodyOfScience.com. I feel like I’m missing a couple, but thats the basics.
**My username is consistent for each of the forums as: Drummaboyzl

Why I feel I should be considered
This would be my first rep position and would be more than happy for it to be with Molecular Nutrition; to be a part of the near future expansion of a company and a product. I have been reading all that I can and learning as much as possible. I have great peers and influences in my life to assist me when I struggle. I would love to have this opportunity because I am trying to give back as much to the sport as it has given to me. I feel that I have accumulated a good knowledge in regards to all different fields. The main field I lack knowledge in is Synthetic Hormones, but at my age I don't feel I need to know more than the basics about them. However if the opportunity arose for me to be trained and educated on them I would not pass it up. I feel I would excel with a rep position and it would give me the opportunity to expand my knowledge of the industry even further.

Thank you for the opportunity given and I hope I am considered.
-Dboyzl
I noticed that you've applied in all three company rep search threads. While there's nothing inherently wrong with applying for each position, and it's certainly a natural occurrence in the real or offline world, it may be frowned upon here. If nothing else it may cast a disingenuous appearance as you have no preference for any company and are merely seeking to rep for someone and derive the benefits therein. This post is not made in condemnation and should not be construed as any sort of attack. I admire the youthful exuberance but it might not be a fair to the companies involved and could cause potential conflict. Nevertheless, I wish you and everyone good luck and hope MN finds some good reps.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Although i do understand where your coming from and the meaning behind what you said, I would not apply for a company that I felt was 'bogus'. I did apply for the 3 current rep positions hoping to get chosen for one and be able to assist in any way to aid in their growth. Obviously I have a preference in which I would most greatly be honored in representing in the case that I was chosen by more than one however would commit myself the same to each as I would the other.
I respect your concern and opinion but unless you have reason to believe that I am applying merely to as you put it derive of the benefits of being chosen then I would appreciate your potentially harmful post towards consideration of myself for the position to be passed over.
I do not see my applying for multiple rep positions being frowned upon as I am purely broadening my horizon for potential opportunities that will benefit my knowledge and help me to excel in the areas that on my own I would not be able to grow in while at the same time aiding a great company to be represented in every which way possible.

*and just as a little sidenote I posted in the other two that I would submit an application but didnt even do it till after you commented.

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I see nothing wrong with applying to all 3. many people apply for multiples. If he has used their products, enjoys their products, cares about a company whats the issue there? Good luck Drumma and the rest of the applicants.

-Tex :twisted:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
vikings used to be my fav team....till a player died, they changed coaches, and finally traded off my fav 2 players moss and culpepper.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
culpepper sucks. He failed to tip me on a $480 tab. He also had a 360 spider and a denali in matching ugly ass burnt orange. He also has tiny, girly hands. Vikes will win their division this year.

Adrian Peterson. Enough said.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
hah. i will so get back to you on that when i get back. wisdom teeth. say goodbye.
l8er

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This search for reps signals MN's expansion plans! :)

Decent opportunity guys (and gals)! Good luck to all applicants! :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck applicants, its a hell of an opportunity

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear MN is coming out with a couple more products. X-factor is solid, I really enjoyed it, but it will be nice to see a more diverse portfolio of products.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am greatly interested in such an opportunity, though I have not used X Factor yet, it is part of a future bulk I am planning.

Name on Body of Science is Zero V....lol

Basics.... I am 21, soon to be 22. Part of my life is dedicated to working out period, in the good times or bad. Supplementation has become a way for me to not only improve my performance, but protect my body as well. I believe proper supplementation can lead to a much healthier life. I have been deep into working out and developing my understanding of my body, supplements, and general physiology that would apply to sports(mostly injury). I am on the end of recovering from Achilles Tendinitis, I have learned to work through pain and around an injury.

I have been wondering about being a rep for awhile, and have spent quite a bit of time on AM as well as doing personal research about supplements. I am working towards being a personal trainer while I continue my education to be a teacher and to work in the ministry. I like to think I have a decent amount of understanding, but my goal is to have my own personal mini database about the supplements out there, but more so about the ingredients and what makes them tick, what the difference in concentrates or purity of the ingredients do to its effectiveness.

Quite often conversations that involved working out or health or while is my knees doing this or my elbow that tend to end with people asking my why it is so and how to fix it. I can only offer opinions for a natural approach and I tell them if its something that a change in diet or increase in proper vitamins and nutrients cant fix that a doc should take a look.

I have had a variety of experiences with supplements for personal use. One of which is a log I just completed, which is still in my sig ATM. I enjoy reading logs on this board and learning more. I like to think I have a decent reputation on the board, and that no one hates me(too much :thumbsup:) lol. I would love to study the products for a company and be ready to assist people who are in need of answers. not only the product itself, but its interactions with other products, what it works well with and what would hinder it. To have general knowledge about things that could possibly apply to its uses. I would love a chance to represent a company, and I am on AM daily. Save for the last week which I spent doing missions in Mexico(I think I fell in love with 80 little kids, didn't want to come home).

I would really do my best and put forth my best effort. I already try to help out as many people who ask questions on the board as I can, its what makes me feel like I am giving back for all the help I have received.

I have done nothing fancy shmancy, I am just me, But I would do my best to represent accurately, honestly, and to be as helpful as possible. Its me simply put.... I haven't applied to the other rep offers that were out because I didn't feel them. This one I really am interested in. I would love it, and would perform it as a passion. Good day sir :)

Well that's me, I hope you choose me :) If you want to know anything else, lemme know.

Last edited:
drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
haha i get it; cuz an open mind isn't clouded with bias. its open muahahahaha. i made a connection!!! woot.

idea on picking date?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Bumpity :bb3:

I am waiting to see whats going to happen.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name: John Smeton
Height: 6'2''( I shrunk an inch since high school)
Weight: 225 lbs
BF%: approx 15%

I started lifting in an elective class in high school at 17. i did this two semester's and basically only did chest. in this time I gained 10-15 lean lbs with no knowledge of diet, and I skateboarded three hours per day, every day, even in the winter month's. Fast forward to twenty one, I was boxing and took up weight training to improve strength. At Twenty one I started to hit all my body parts and haven;t stopped since than. April 02 I was 168 when i started and got up too 216 in seven month's. I did things right. Than, I started reading flex about all the shock routines and wasted years of progress. When I was 23 I started Max-ot training and did that int ill I was 26 and made good strength gains and some size, mainly strength. At 26 I started Dc training and have done three blasts. About nine months ago I started having elbow problems and ignored them in till I was forced to stop any upper body exercise because the pain was just unbearable.I haven't done upper body in three months and recently quit dead lifting. Now all I do is legs, abs and cardio in till my elbow is fully healed.
Today was a training day so i took in 4k , 360 P, 415 c, and 100 f.Currently, I'm not taking in as much protein as I would because I cannot do any upper body or anything in which I hold a bar in my hands. i balance the squat bar on my back, while gently holding it with my arms(which doesn't cause pain) I have been doing this a while and know how to get big though nutrition and heavy weights(and sleeping)

Supplementation
A Multi
L-glut when i feel the need for cortisol control
Calcium
Vit D
whey protein
protein bars
L-theanine sometimes
L-typtophan(almost run out)
I take Nac, beta alanine, and creatine when I am training every body part.Hopefully I can train all body parts soon.

What I do know about AA- Ive heard about it and was skeptical at first. Jjohn hooked me up with a log to do and I'll do it once my elbow is fully healed. I know aa promotes progesterone(is it pga2) and fish oil works the opposite of blocking it. AA is released when you weight train , that is why it's beneficial in weight trainee's whereas the average person, it could cause excess inflammation, if they didn't train. AA is found in red meat and eggs.It looks like a great supplement for one to add some muscle with out any hormonal side effects or pct.

Why am I the best candidate: First off I have nutrition and slightly heavy training experience. I have built my foundation and I have got to 230 lbs without the use of any Ph's/Ps , when i was 23 with a squat of 405 lbs. I know how to get big with food and heavy slag(and sleep) My dead about two months ago was 415

Some logs I've done

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97380-smeton-s-elbow.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99393-smeton-s-piracetam.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/48312-my-quest-sixpack-6.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94698-getting-cut-hypertrop.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89134-smeton-s-incredible.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87022-smeton-s-pslin.html

I registered on body of science. I can assure you I'm dedicated to bodybuilding and not going to quit , even if I have to work legs forever in till my elbow heals. I'm learning about injury prevention, which is very useful.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78842-smeton-s-stim.html

Last edited:
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Is it too late, did you pick your two reps yet? Im gettin real interested in MN especially lately.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually I don't think I shunk an inch. that was with shoes on.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
la la lalala. wheres the newsfeed on the decision? a.k.a. BUMP

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
still wondering.. lol maybe they pulled a fast one on us....