Sale extended

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We F***ed up!! Pre-Sale of Riot extended through Monday, March 12th.

Bitcoin winner will be announced Friday! Stay tuned...
The biggest F-ups in history- Hitler invading Russia... the Titanic... skinny jeans (hey, our legs are too big for those things)... aaaand the 2018 release of Cannibal Carna and Cannibal Riot.

We are only human, and like most humans, we make mistakes. Luckily for you, our mistake is your chance to save!!

Because we F***ed Up big time on their releases (there were some label issues), we are going to extend our pre-sale through Monday, March 12th. Snag either, and get 2 for the price of 1!! Plus 30% off EVERYTHING with coupon code WeF***edUp30 at checkout!

If you have already purchased a Cannibal Riot or Cannibal Carna, you can get another one for 50% OFF by emailing [email protected].

Sale ends Monday 3/12 at Midnight EST. All Carna and Riot will ship as soon as they arrive (we're just a couple of morons in a warehouse with a thousand things to do. We will put everything on hold once they arrive, and get them out to you ASAP!!).

pyrobatt

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Among other things....this is a great chance to get some high quality whey protein. I got 2 tubs of Kraken a week or so ago and I am never going back to protein blends. Mixes instantly, nice flavor, and no gas/bloating (or worse) from products that contain casein protein which is all unfounded hype anyway. 24 grams of whey at 77 servings with this kind of discount is a no brainer!

Take advantage!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Among other things....this is a great chance to get some high quality whey protein. I got 2 tubs of Kraken a week or so ago and I am never going back to protein blends. Mixes instantly, nice flavor, and no gas/bloating (or worse) from products that contain casein protein which is all unfounded hype anyway. 24 mg of whey at 77 servings with this kind of discount is a no brainer!

Take advantage!
Love the krakken!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Among other things....this is a great chance to get some high quality whey protein. I got 2 tubs of Kraken a week or so ago and I am never going back to protein blends. Mixes instantly, nice flavor, and no gas/bloating (or worse) from products that contain casein protein which is all unfounded hype anyway. 24 mg of whey at 77 servings with this kind of discount is a no brainer!

Take advantage!
I agree it’s been my go to even before I became a rep
What’s your favorite flavor?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Take advantage!
Nice little review bud. I just hope Kraken has more then 24 mg of whey per serving ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree it’s been my go to even before I became a rep
What’s your favorite flavor?
It was my first time buying..

I got one tub of the carnivorous chocolate, and one of the honey graham reaper. So far I have only had the chocolate, it is kind of on the subtle side and not overly sweet. I can’t get over how easily it mixes. I just went through some Select and I was always inhaling unmixed balls that would make be cough up clouds of powder. That was fun...

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was my first time buying..

I got one tub of the carnivorous chocolate, and one of the honey graham reaper. So far I have only had the chocolate, it is kind of on the subtle side and not overly sweet. I can’t get over how easily it mixes. I just went through some Select and I was always inhaling unmixed balls that would make be cough up clouds of powder. That was fun...
The mixabilty is top notch and it is a mild flavor. The strawbloody flavor is stronger. I won’t bash another company but some powders don’t mix as easy and I hate it when I try powders that clump up to powdery balls of dust.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ball bustin bro. Gotta keep you on your game.

But seriously you have me wanting to try Kraken.
You won’t regret it
Plus it will be the best looking label in your cabinet

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just ball bustin bro. Gotta keep you on your game.

But seriously you have me wanting to try Kraken.
Well apparently somebody has to keep an eye on me! It’s the best protein I have ever bought in the past 20 years. You barely even have to mix it....it almost just instantly dissolves into my milk or water. From what I have researched, that is the #1 indicator of high quality protein. You should not have to put it in a blender or shake it in a shaker for 5 minutes. I hope you get some!

You won’t regret it
Plus it will be the best looking label in your cabinet
Shhh...not a good time to be talking about labels :twak:

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unrelated to this sale, but I picked up the BOGO GDA. Looking forward to that.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well apparently somebody has to keep an eye on me! It’s the best protein I have ever bought in the past 20 years. You barely even have to mix it....it almost just instantly dissolves into my milk or water. From what I have researched, that is the #1 indicator of high quality protein. You should not have to put it in a blender or shake it in a shaker for 5 minutes. I hope you get some!

Shhh...not a good time to be talking about labels :twak:
Hahahah just love our labels