Chaos and Pain Legendary????

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are the reviews on this product? How does it compare to anafuse?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just recently started. Let's see how it goes. So far the libido/stamina in bedroom is insane haha.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just recently started. Let's see how it goes. So far the libido/stamina in bedroom is insane haha.
That's what we love to hear. Same for me, haha!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't say how it compares because we don't do prop blends and in 2017...why do prop blends?

I would look on amazon and the search feature right here on am. I believe we have a log or 2.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what we love to hear. Same for me, haha!
This is my 2nd day of adding in alpha pct to legendary after 9 days of just legendary. And i started getting super thirsty. I need to drink more than my usual gallon. Not sure if this is something typical ?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my 2nd day of adding in alpha pct to legendary after 9 days of just legendary. And i started getting super thirsty. I need to drink more than my usual gallon. Not sure if this is something typical ?
Yes, armit can have that effect for some.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 4 weeks of it, didnt really do much, there sarms are Gtg though

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's chaos and pain you know it's legit

/thread

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I ran it @ 3 caps a day instead of 2 better dosing for the epicatechen and laxogenin
I ran 5 bottles of Legendary at 4 pills a day, and it didn't do anything for me. I was extremely disappointed, but I only ran 2-bottles of anafuse during a bulk and put on 10 lbs over 2-months with only 2-bottles. Obviously I was bulking, so I got thicker, vainer, and my strength went up. My friend took it, and the same thing happened. I will definitely run anafuse in the future.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Legendary is great. You could even add some epicatechen on its own from Fundamental Nutrition.